Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Ravenheart - @/Rowlet ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Awesome! Seemed like Raven-something was up for a meal! A lot of cats in this clan were just so insistent on hating life and being grumpy. Hillstrider had the social awareness of a caterpillar, and even he noticed! His thoughts drifted absently to Mossfreckle, and the tom's attempts of levity despite the tiredness in his eyes. He should visit at some point, maybe bring something for them to share. Fogwatcher was hanging around Mossfreckle a lot too... maybe he would like to join! Hell, even Hazelstripe and Nightshade if the partners decided they wanted to hang. Hm, he might have to bring a lot of prey for that group...

Hillstrider looked up as Raven-something settled down next to him, giving him a sheepish look. The younger warrior nudged the bird towards them. "Yuh my dude, nighttime is the best time!" He flashed Raven-something an easy smile, clearly just a guy who was happy to be alive. "I can't blend into the shadows very well," his sunny orange pelt made sure of that, "but at night I don't have to worry about that!" Not like he could get enough cats who wanted to go out at night. Or with him. Or at night, with him.

Hillstrider laid himself out, his massive fluffy pelt sticking up all over the place as he rolled onto his back for a big stretch. "What about you? Why are you up late my dude?"
Ravenheart
ShadowClan
they/them | 23 moons
[Small black cat with green eyes and a tuft of white chest fur]

He was so friendly. And carefree. It was... strange, but not entirely unwelcome. Shadowclan cats were experts in the art of brooding, but this skill must not have passed over to Hillstrider. Ravenheart bit into the bird, the hearty taste of meat spreading over their tongue. They ate in silence for a few moments, the languid sounds of the swampy night filling the space between. Hillstrider was close enough for Ravenheart to feel the ends of their big, fluffy pelt. Again, strange, but not completely unwelcome. They could stand to spend more time with their fellow clan members.

"I thought about staying up to hunt," Ravenheart commented through a mouthful of bird. Very graceful. "But... I don't know. There's prey here. Maybe tomorrow."

They had tried to sleep as well, to no avail. Ravenheart's eyes clouded over with remanents of restless sleep, bright green dulling and clouding. It had been like this for days now. Attempts at rest followed by blurred dreams and abrupt endings.

"You're Hillstrider, aren't you" Ravenheart asked, tilting their head. Hopefully they were right. The sunny Shadowclain warrior.
Old Today, 02:21 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@sylvia26
Shrewstep had been keeping an eye on the goings on of the clearing for a time, cats coming in and out and from den to den under his sharp gaze. Nothing out of the ordinary, which was how the enforcer liked it. Mostly because that meant Dawnstar would be elsewhere. The only thing a bit odd was an apprentice doing a whole lot of nothing. She seemed to be watching things as he was, and after a few more minutes of nothing from Lostpaw, Shrewstep got up to approach her. Looking for anycat in particular Lostpaw? he inquired, tilting his head to the side. There wasn’t really an answer he was looking for, he was just looking to satisfy his curiosity.

Last edited by gs29513; Today at 02:21 PM.