Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Three Apprentices, What...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:20 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 01:17 AM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:08 AM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:55 AM
July Gathering
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:24 AM

Old July 7th, 2024, 09:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A Rematch! [P]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw rolled his eyes playfully at his friends dismissal of underground hunting. “Well when all the prey comes down into the tunnels for winter who will you be asking lessons from? Besides that’s only one way of hunting down there! It’s a whole different world from the moor!! Seriously! I could talk about it all day.” But he wouldn’t for now. After all they had a spar to start and Rabbitpaw has some words he’ll force Lightningpaw to take back. Go crying to Crowtooth? As if! Though the blonde only allowed the air to simmer in tense silence as battle was accepted. Rabbitpaw eyed his friend carefully, recalling the first spar they had.

Well then!! Why not shoot this off with the move Rabbitpaw made up on the fly in the fight against Riverclan. Just modified as Lightningpaw was smaller than Rabbitpaw and that meant the blonde couldn’t really slide under the other. Rabbitpaw shot off like a rocket, running straight at his friend hopping to catch him off guard at the sudden start, why count down? Not like there was count downs in real battle! Rabbitpaw only focused on the good parts of the fight, like how he learned more about really battling and Crowtooth’s praise at the end. The tunneler aimed to get close and then drop into a slide with the built up momentum, planning to roll his entire body straight into Lightningpaw’s legs, preferably the back ones. Hopefully this wouldn’t backfire like it did last time, he allowed his enemy an opening that wouldn’t happen this time.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:35 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw: He/Him, 9 moons old, no purrks.

Lightningpaw likely surprised his friend by running to meet his friends charge but jumping above Rabbitpaw as he attempted to slide towards Lightningpaw with his attack. This left Rabbitpaw to swipe at air. Lightningpaw couldn't attack though as he wasn't fast enough to get back ontop of his friend before they would get up from this attack. If Rabbitpaw looked at Lightningpaw's paws he would notice Lightningpaw wasn't grounded instead he seemed to keep his paws light and ready to move in any which way. 'Rabbitpaw is good as usual if that attack wasn't so telegraphed I would've been hit for sure. He did go to the battle after all Rabbitpaw is far ahead of me this'll be hard.' Lightningpaw would think to himself as he kept his attention on his friend looking for an opportunity to counter. @Dolomedes
Old July 11th, 2024, 01:43 AM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Oh stars! The blonde almost went tumbling over his own paws as he hit straight air from his slide. Wow! And his friend said that he wasn't as good as Rabbitpaw? The tunneler apprentice didn't think that he would've been dodge that move if it had been thrown at him randomly, it certainly wasn't the most common, though also it was probably pretty clear, not like you could throw any feints for it or anything. Rabbitpaw scrambled to his paws quickly and pivoted to face his friend again. The ginger hadn't gone for Rabbitpaw immediately which was strange, but probably because he was busy landing from that jump or something. When his friend didn't move in again though, it confused Rabbitpaw a bit more. Though maybe there was some strategy here that the apprentice just wasn't getting at first glance. Where did Rabbitpaw need to go, and where did Lightningpaw want him to go. Green eyes narrowed, and once more, the blonde dashed forward... he would try something, why not, he didn't have time to try and puzzle out his best friend's thoughts, or maybe he did, but he wouldn't in a regular battle and the more time he took to think the more time his friend had the time to do the same. Rabbitpaw growled a bit, though it was playful more than any serious threat, and aimed a feint double front blow, the move that Lightningpaw had finished their last spar with, but if the apprentice jumped back to dodge then Rabbitpaw would push and aim to throw his shoulder into Lightningpaw's chest to try and wind him or knock him down.

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old July 11th, 2024, 02:49 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw: He/Him, 9 moons old, no purrks.

Lightningpaw kept his eyes on his friend as they skidded away from him. Lightningpaw didn't have the same luxury of being both fast and strong this left Lightningpaw with only one true defense being one step ahead his opponents and acting on dodging and countering to be his defense. Lightningpaw would duck just enough that Rabbitpaw's blow hit his head if this was a true fight hitting his head and cutting it would be preferable to his throat. The second hit Lightningpaw would roll under using his small stature to his advantage to get lower than expected. This allowed Lightningpaw an opportunity to potentially aim a double blow at each side of Rabbitpaws face with his claws sheathed careful to not hurt his friend. Lightningpaw whether he hit of not would jump back putting more distance between him and his friend once more. The fact he continually got out of his own reach might perplex his friend. "So what you think of my newly developed fighting style?" Lightningpaw asked his friend. @Dolomedes
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw grinned a bit when his first attack hit slightly bit that was quickly overshadowed by his friend ducking under the second one and reaching up towards his face for his own attack, it reminded him of the Riverclan apprentice he fought. She had done something very similar, attacking both sides of his head and in a moment of panic and desperation he had simply shot forward to bite into her face. He wouldn’t do the same to his friend obviously but Rabbitpaw did rush forward as his friend landed the attacks. They landed on his shoulders and side of his neck instead but in bringing himself so close he allowed himself to attempt to straight up headbutt his friend straight in the muzzle, hopefully hitting his nose enough to make it sting and allow other opportunities.

Shortly after his friend pulled away and Rabbitpaw was left uncertain if the attack even hit as his friends words drifted into his ears. The tunneler grinned and rather than answering right away he shot forward again! Wanting to once more try and take Lightningpaw by surprise! He would use the dash attack that spirit taught him, move in for a swift attack as you passed by without stopping. Rabbitpaw ran past Lightningpaw’s side, aiming to try and hit his flank and make it behind him.