Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 05:25 PM
And the Thunder rolls......
by Rizo
Last post by Rizo
Today 05:21 PM
Heya, I'm Leth!
by lethean
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 PM
battle basics - keeping up...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:12 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by Dino king
Today 05:02 PM

Old Today, 01:24 AM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: The secret domain of bravestripe

I don't know why is that closer but if you like 1 power he's dead! @---Bluestar--- gn be on in 3 hours
Old Today, 01:27 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Sad

Lionkit looked at Lioncloud. "should we ask them?" @Dino king
Gn Talk to ya in the mornin
Old Today, 11:24 AM

What about the fact that he's not talking to her I'll say he's fine for right now but we should go over there I don't want this skinny anymore weird that already is he said rushing over to Owlheart come on lionkit @---Bluestar---
Old Today, 11:51 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH @---Bluestar--- , @Dino king
[Due to outsiders taking a kit, a clan member hanging out with an exiled clan member Spiderthroat will be killing Owlheart and Bravestrike, and will be taking Lionkit back to the camp in my next post.
This carries over to any other spot you decide to roleplay the trio seeing as how the roleplay in the Territory had been ignored and moved.]

He wasn't lying when he gave the tom a 5 second head start. Slinking through the forest, following the scent that was left. Recognizing that there was an overlap in the scent. Odd. Did someone chase the idiot tom further out of the territory. Something in the deputies gut told him otherwise.

Ducking beneath low hanging branches, weaving in between bushes, the calico kept his pawsteps soft, but swift. Killing in the guise of comfort seemed to be something he had experience in. Lowering himself to the ground once he got close enough to where the scent was the strongest. With one final intake of breath Spiderthroat made his way into the open area. Traps were kitsplay, stepping over and ducking beneath them all with ease.

Walking towards the pair, he realized it was the same idiots that got away last time. Not tonight they wont. They'll both die seeing as how one is stupid enough to follow a supposed traitor. The kit? He had half a mind to kill the kit. Depending on how they acted, maybe he would. If they posed enough of a nusience, kits couldn't really be threats just annoying. Iris's slits as he looked down at Lionkit. A threat dripping clearly from his voice. "Stay." he didn't even attempt to make his voice quiet. The pair of former warriors weren't one's he's scared of.

"Stand up and fight, your death is tonight and I'm pretty sick of ya takin the same kit over an over. Owlheart, you're no longer considered a ThunderClan warrior as well. You'll bleed out in the mud with this idiot you've been choosin to follow like a duck." a bark as he unsheathed his claws and fixed his posture. Prepared for a two warrior attack. If the kit so chose to fight and attack, he wouldn't hesitate to kick the kid.

[Also quick note, did Lioncloud die in the battle in the clearing?]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; Today at 11:52 AM.
Old Today, 02:53 PM

Well well well look who it is the deputy of my former clan why have you come here where no threats to your clan and never will be there has to be reason you're here other than kill me I thought we sold our scores I love the territory and I won't be returning I promise let's just talk this out for all thunderclan Cats no need to fight lets talk i can explain Bravestripe said breathing heavly Hey what's all this about- oh Spiderthroat what are you doing here Lioncloud said clearly shocked that Spiderthroat of all people would show up here.........and your gonna kill Owlheart! just because she's here! Lioncloud said if you lay one paw on her your dead! I don't care if your my Deputy i'll treat you like a Dog! Lioncloud growled as Bravestrie came beside him calm down Lioncloud he wants me not you go wake up Owlheart and don't leave her side no matter what you hear i promise i'll be fine now go Lioncloud ran off to Owlheart while Bravestripe prepared for the worse Please Spiderthroat don't do this.........have mercy.....i don't wish to fight as he lowered his tail and backed off spare them Owlheart did nothing wrong she did nothing wrong! Bravestripe meowed trying to make a deal with Spiderthroat @---Bluestar--- @Starfall