Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:26 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:22 AM
What does the pfp of the...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:17 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Luminous
Today 08:02 AM
The Art of the Stars
by Fish
Last post by Blaaze
Today 07:57 AM

Old June 30th, 2024, 07:40 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Where talons meet trees [P]

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1
The Dancing Bird

She had done as she was told and submerged herself into the slick green water. Then it all went to the dogs, he watched her thrash. Submerge then re-emerge, shouting intelligible nonsense about how she could do this. Tippling back and forth, paws splayed. Dear Starclan this was pitiful, she had already managed to push herself out far further than he had anticipated. Before finally pleading for him to help her out. A twisted sadistic thought crossed his mind, he could leave her there. It could be a simple accident and no one would be any the wiser, but how would that reflect on him huh? Apprentice dying on his watch, he’d never be trusted again.

An exasperated sigh escaped his maw, there was no way he was getting in. He surveyed his surroundings and caught sight of a long fallen branch, he wasn’t sure if it would reach her. Owlthroat clenched it hard between his teeth and extended it across the lengths of murky water. Pausing again as he heard her coughing spurts of water, then he turned. ”Grab it, now.” Gruff meow aching with disappointment, he didn’t even feel that angry any more. Embarrassed was more the right word, it was simply pitiful he had to be burdened with this.

Pain twinged in the corners of his eyes, the way she thrashed made him want to be sick. He didn’t care about her but the movements themselves reminded him of how his sister had looked. She needed, desperately, to take hold of the branch.

[​​ @Myling ]
[ No worries! Never any rush c: ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 10th, 2024, 11:02 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

Titanic music started playing......

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUUUN DUN

This was it, she was going to perish out in sea

Everything was going to be over

She couldn't even make this into an instagram reel

Sob

That branch was laughing at her

Why was the branch still laughing at her?

wait

The branch was laughing at her?

Wait, the branch was HELPING her?

Or rather, it was Owlthroat using the branch to help her. Empathy? Owlthroat? She never knew those two words could exist in the same universe.

Willowpaw nodded, then almost overbalanced into the water because she dipped her head like two millimeters. She floundered (rather unmajestically) until she could safely take hold of the branch. Instead of taking hold with her paws like a normal individual, she grabbed it with her maw, teeth digging into the wood. Willowpaw realized this was a bad idea. She couldn't have a good grip and sob she was going to die out in the ocean AGAAAIN But if she changed to her paws and maw, then she'd look unsure of herself. She didn't want Owlthroat to think that! No no no no no absolutely not. Did she look unsure of herself? Well, probably. But also, she most likely looked weird and goofy and monke-like. But she wasn't weird and goofy and monke-like! How did she show Owlthroat she wasn't weird and goofy even though she had her lungs full of water?

hmmm

*intense thonk*

*thonkerino*

*titanic music fades in again*

*think*

*train of thought*

*silence*

*light bulb*

GREAT IDEA WILLOWPAW LETS DO IT.

She herself thought it was a decent idea, so with most of her agreeing, she put on the Dreamworks face.

Oh you don't know what that is?

At the moment, she was feeling metroman with a dash of bee-man, and a side of shark-tale fishy, so she melded them into her expression cooly. She probably looked heroic! And Owlthroat probably thought she was COOL! But she needed to know if she looked stupid or not. 'But how do i do that, i hear you ask?' Ask! No don't ask again! She meant SHE should ask. But Willowpaw needed to be subtle, the effect would be busted if she directly questioned Owlthroat. "A-A mighty f-fine day for f-fighting e-ev-evil, e-eh?" Willowpaw said cooly in a deep tone. If Owlthroat agreed, then she was probably cool! COOL! WILLOWPAW COULD BE COOL! Wouldn't that be amazing?

'Coolness, here i come.' She thought epicly while trying not to inhale another lungful of H2O (cooly-)

[ @Daragca - Owlthroat! ]
[ uber sorry for da late post /silly ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:38 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Frustration graced Owlthroat’s face as Willowpaw scrabbled for the branch. Something about fighting evil, this was bonkers, he didn't even know how to react to the half drowned young cat. His jaw just hung agape in shock.

”Just use your paws, SWIM for Starclan’s sake!” Owlthroat bellowed getting fed up. He clearly must have been evil himself in a past life to deserve this nonsense. ”Grab this branch or SWIM”, words burning his throat like a nasty lump of crowfood.

When she came out of this water she would get it, he’d had wholly enough. Perhaps smacking some sense into her would finally work, a useless apprentice that clearly had a poor future within the clan. If in the clan at all, that was. Never could he guess the swarm of bees which seemed to infect her brain, never would he try to.

[​​ @Myling ]
[ I honestly don’t think I’ve ever laughed harder at a post c: ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old Today, 06:11 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

[cw: vomiting]

Did Owlthroat think she was cool?

Yeah definitely.

And he wanted her to.....Swim? But she didn't know how to swim! Though...... she knew someone who could swim. Fishies! "Y-Yeah! I'm go-gonna swim so good, th-that you'd t-think i was a-a fish!" She said smugly. Willowpaw was ready. Swim or get more water in your lungs. She knew which one she was choosing. Both- Swim! Willowpaw flipped onto her side, still having the very epik and kewl dreamworks face on, and said "flop flop flop, bubble bubble" in the voice of a very specific overweight, dimwitted pink starfish with green shorts with a sponge friend. Feel one with the water..... feel the flop flop of the waves in your veins...... take a deep breath- ok maybe thats not the best idea..... immerse yourself with the calm breathing of the H2O...... i want macdonalds.... do you think theres a macdonalds nearby? Whispered the meditation guide into Willowfish's ear. An idea popped into her head. Owlthroat was probably really tired and stressed! That was why he was so grumpy! So, replicating the voice the guide had told her instructions in, she said: "OoWwlThHoAt....... take your i-inner soul a-and become a f-f-fish like W-Willowfish..... I-I'm Willowfish.. b-by the way...... feel the riveting heartbeat of the pond r-reverbe-rev -ver -ver -rev -reverin- reberverating in your h-heart....." She said, her voice turning from Partick Star goofy to calm..... "Feel the stress of your everyday m-melt away w-with the ti-tides.... take a-a deep breath.... a-and see w-what your im-imagination c-can do.... listen to your h-heart, Owlfish..... w e a r e f i s h" Now that she was done with her inspirational speech, she could focus on not drowning. She took a better hold of the branch, even though it was quite hard with her having to focus on keeping the epik expression on her face and doing to on her side. Once she'd gotten a good grip, Willowpaw started to climb along the branch, ignoring that she felt oh so close to throwing up (its a surprise tool that will help us later!).

Eventually, she hit land. Oh my oh my! She needed to celebrate! What better way than screaming "LAAAAANND AHOY!" to the fores- oh wait she just did that. Wait that wasn't cool! She needed Owlthroat to think she was cool! "Uhm, O-Owlthroat the greatest, m-may you forgive Willowfish (uh, th-thats me.. b-by the way) for all her wrong-doings during this entertaining lesson, with your new given personality u-uncovered from the anxiety of your day, may y-you r-return to y-your tasks w-with an ev-evermore smile o-on your face." She said, bowing.

Yeah she was really good at learning :coolface:

Oh yeah you remember that surprise tool?

Well, Mickey Mouse didn't like how Willowpaw was trying to be Patrick Star, so he threw the surprise tool right at her throat.

And she then vomited right on the beach.

Guess what kids? You SHOULDN'T inhale water into your lungs!

What a surprise!

[ @Daragca - Owlthroat! ]
[ Whewf! Super sorry for how long replies are taking TwT Also tahnk u, your posts are great too!! :3 ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||