Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
DaUwULord's Characters
Last post by DaUwULord
Today 05:31 PM
Quietcloud finder
Last post by DaUwULord
Today 05:27 PM
Sweetclaw finder
Last post by korok
Today 05:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 05:22 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 05:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2024, 07:04 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 3 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Salamanderkit, for all her restlessness, is a rapt audience for Splashleap's explanation. She...well, to be frank, she hadn't actually thought that fighting required a lot of thinking. After all, she never thinks about much when she's attacking a mossball or cuffing another kit's ears, but it must be different for warriors. That's not a very comforting thought; Salamanderkit knows she isn't very clever. At least, not as clever as some other kits her age. Does cleverness and hard thinking make you better at fighting?

Oh...she really hopes not.

"Do you have to think a lot when you're fighting?" Salamanderkit asks, rearing back on her hindpaws and batting at the air. She's not made a move against Splashleap yet, not officially—she's just looking between the speckled backs of her paws and the face of the warrior in front of her, trying to understand how she'll have to turn Splashleap's neat trick against her. "'Cause I don't wanna do that. I think I'm just gonna be really big and win that way. Is that okay?"

It's not, both for obvious reasons and also because Salamanderkit isn't destined to be nearly as large as she imagines, but she's got this spur-of-the-moment fantasy where Splashleap validates her little plan. Sure kiddo! Actually, thinking is always optional and lots of great fighters win their battles by just always being the biggest and meanest. Everybody knows those guys are winners.

It's a beautiful dream.

She aims an almost shy swat at Splashleap's whiskers. The play is: Salamanderkit's going to try and mess with her whiskers some, and then attempt to aim another harmless swat at her leg, a la Splashleap's earlier maneuver. It's all very halting and obvious, though. The kitten all but broadcasts her intentions by very obviously staring wherever she's going to reach. Baby steps.

@gs29513 ; SPLASHLEAP

gravelly waypoint
Old July 17th, 2024, 07:36 PM
Who needs four wheels?

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Okay, so Riftpaw was…a little blunt. Duskleaf wasn’t really bothered much by this since he used to be a little bit blunt himself. "Now we can go find somewhere and start training." Duskleaf responded, turning to leave, he beckoned with his tail for both apprentices to follow. "Because of RiverClan's current situation, we'll start with battle training. After that I don’t mind doing whatever you'd want to learn, but right now I want to at least know you can defend yourselves." He said as he walked. "I'll try to make it fun though." He told them, he felt that training should be enjoyable as apprentices would be more interested that way.

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @JellyCat (Once you’ve both responded, I’ll set up a private thread for training!)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old July 17th, 2024, 07:42 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
...Did this cat have fluff in her ears? Dusklion blinked once, then twice, before sky-blue eyes narrowed. "It doesn't matter what I think; there was a whole meeting, fluff-head, 'n I put it to the Clan to vote. I offered to step down, if that's what the Clan wanted - 'n it turned out it wasn't. Which meant I knew I had to work twice as hard to regain their trust. I owned up to my mistake, 'n I made sure I'd never do it again. I'm brash, 'n hot-headed, 'n sometimes I say the wrong thing - but don't you dare for a second think that I'm okay with any cat in RiverClan sufferin' from the wounds they do now." Fury burned hot in her blue eyes, the mention of a possible rebellion long forgotten now. Her heart thumped heavily in her chest, blood roaring in her ears. A visceral bodily reaction, one that erupted whenever any cat questioned her heart to RiverClan. Yeah she had made a dumb mistake, but despite that the deputy had never once let her loyalty to the Clan waiver.

"I have, but it's hard to talk to the other Clans when all they've ever seen us as is no-good rogues. Should we've done more at the gatherin'? Yeah, we should've. 'N trust me, I've tried to talk to my brother 'bout what Twilightstar told me at the battle. I-" Suddenly the approaching sound of paw steps cut her off and the deputy turned and - oh, well look who was here. Ears folded back as Fades burst onto the scene, barging right in like he always did. Stars above, he was her brother, and she loved him, but if he kept sticking his nose into situations she was trying to handle she was going to rip his tail off and shove it down his throat.

Ears flattening against her head Dusklion pointedly took a step back as if to allow her brother the front spot, annoyance sparking in her gaze. His defense of her would've been nice if she hadn't felt undermined yet again. She was no leader, no, but she was this Clan's deputy, starsdammit, and she could handle a mouthy warrior or two. Thunderchaser was nothing more than a snarky sparky looking to stir up the cobwebs of discontent. Huffing as she stood to the side, the dark tabby glanced back at Thunderchaser - when her eyes widened at her brother exiling the warrior.

Now, the deputy didn't necessarily disagree with it... but she didn't agree with it either. She would always be the first to jump to her brother's defense against anyone, but even she knew that parts of his leadership had been... rocky, to say the least. To Dusklion it seemed like Thunderchaser's quarrel was moreso with her than it was with RiverClan or Fades, and if word got around that they were exiling cats because of petty disputes... the deputy wasn't sure how much stock to put into the threat of rebellion when Thunderchaser hadn't, outside of the battle, done much outside of sit in a slump at meetings.

But her brother was the leader, and just like with Antlermutter and the queens, he made it clear that this was going to be handled his way. Stifling a growl, the dark tabby simply huffed and lashed her tail, looking at the ground as her paws scuffed the dirt, brows furrowed in irritation.

[ Fadingstar - @occultation ] [ Thunderchaser - @Astraea ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old July 17th, 2024, 08:40 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail gave the apprentice a small look of sorry as she turned her head away, getting a bit emotional as she brought up the memories. Giving a small snif Willowtail mewed, "Sorry...... moral of the story uhm... it's ok to be afraid of any and everything. We can all fight through it togther." Willowtail finished, "Sorry if that was cheesy."
"No big deal...." Starrypaw said softly. "I'm glad that I don't seem to be the only one who doesn't fit it."

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old July 17th, 2024, 09:00 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymph View Post
"No big deal...." Starrypaw said softly. "I'm glad that I don't seem to be the only one who doesn't fit it."
Willowtail gave a soft purr

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old July 17th, 2024, 10:33 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: The Starpoint

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A | 10 moons

"Keep your cool and be confident!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pffft-"

Her yellow eyes sparkled, Sneezepaw clamped her maw shut to avoid laughing or saying something stupid. Was it wrong for her to do that? She didn't know. It was suddenly as if she'd met a stranger, unaware of anything but the fact she wanted to get to know her better. Was that wrong? Millions of thoughts raced through her head but not one was a successful reply to Adderstrike. She finally slipped, laughing harshly, unable to control herself. She could feel her stomach churning, she lifted her head, turning down her guffaw to more of a light-hearted giggle.

Sneezepaw suddenly paused, fur bristling for a moment as she looked at Adderstrike. She lifted a paw to her muzzle, snorting once before she erupted into more laughter. She was sure this was the most she'd laughed in her entire life. She felt awful about it, as well, not wanting to interrupt the meeting. But it wasn't like she could control it. Or could she? Sneezepaw tried to keep a straight face, inhaling then exhaling. It eased the tingling sensation she felt in her stomach, but the muscles in her face felt sore.

"Sorry-"

She half-laughed, luckily not going back to her previous laughing fit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Fish ]

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old July 17th, 2024, 10:49 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Quickly approaching pawsteps have the warrior turning her head in the direction of the territory beyond camp, and it's there that she's met with the sight of a seething Redmire. Lark swallows thickly as the younger molly stands an inch in front of her, but she does not flinch away.

For a moment, Lark debates if she should get riled up about this, match the warrior's energy and throw vitriol right back at her, but that would be petty and childish and Redmire has every right to be upset. Lark cannot fault her for being mad - it's the expected reaction. Besides, she's had plenty of cats shout ire at her before, this is not anything new.

"I returned just before the attack," she says, and if her voice wavers nervously at all she does not acknowledge it. "Fadingstar only just announced my return." 'Which you'd know had you been at the meeting,' her mind adds rudely. But she doesn't say any more than that. If Redmire wants some sort of fight or to bring about a stronger reaction from the former leader, she'll have to do a lot more than just be rude.

Redmire's eyes glinted with something that wasn't exactly murderous, but might as well have been with the ire that fueled it as she replayed the battle in her head. Most of it was obscured in a haze, but she definitely would have remembered seeing Larkwing fighting in the fray, because she would have taken it upon herself to cut the former leader down.

"You should have stayed gone," she sneered. "You left us to drown, and you expect everyone to welcome you back with open arms? Did you even fight with us when we were overrun by the others? Going to guess no, because you're a coward and a traitor, like everyone who's ever come before you." Fadingstar kept forgiving them. It was one of the reasons she couldn't stand him; he made a huge show of wanting to rebuild RiverClan and restore them to their former glory, but allowed spineless rats like this one and Birdsnow to rot them from the inside out. If the battle hadn't rendered them six feet under, then Larkwing's presence surely would.

"You're a disease." It would be obvious to any onlookers that it wasn't just Redmire's fevered haze causing her to spit such venom. "Someone ought to eradicate you before you fester and infect the rest of us."

[ oops late ]
Old July 17th, 2024, 10:57 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Atari Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

••THE TRAVELER••
••Moth••

Purrks: Bewitched- Hidden Voices | The Collector

As The Traveler's golden green eyes blinked open, the voices surrounded her once again. Not the usual voices and noises, but other cats. Yes, that's right. She's in the... the Atari. The Initiate couldn't help but feel uneasy about this place. She didn't have the best reputation with groups. After what had happened to Flutter. Paw. Flutterpaw was her name now, wasn't it? Or it was. The memory of seeing her grave had changed something in Moth. Voices and noises surrounded her. Cornered her from all sides. Laughing. Heavy breathing. Snarls and growls. Dark, evil noises. Deathly noises. A stiff swallow, then She rose to her paws, stretching each leg in turn. Then her back. The noises of other cats helpfully muted any horrible hauntings for the most part. Not completely but enough that the reached sounds in her head would leave her alone. Or so it seemed. As she exitedthe den, a hollow giggle sounded from behind her. Nobody was there. Breathe, Moth. Breathe. She found herself sitting near a rock, stiff and rather uncomfortable looking. She casted a Glance to a nearby cat sunning. A tiny smile, then she decided it would be best to observe for now. To hope and prey the damn voices would leave her alone today.

...Eyes on him. He didn't like it.

Ozymandias angled his head to lock stares with his observer. Truthfully, he hadn't spent much time getting to know his groupmates. He wasn't used to staying with such a large gathering of cats, and some of them struck him as a bit unsettling. With disdain pulling at the corners of his mouth, he rose from his sunning spot.

"You're staring," he said flatly as he approached her. "That's very rude."

Last edited by dino.; July 17th, 2024 at 10:57 PM.
Old July 17th, 2024, 11:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Activity post Spiraltail sat

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 18th, 2024, 08:26 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

Fireripple was licking her paw as she sat down by herself, grooming herself,stupid one eye, she couldn't see the messy fur under her paw.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Closed Thread