Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:22 PM

Old July 16th, 2024, 06:50 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

《 Chasmkit 》
22/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 moon

Chasmkit yawned as she sat in the clearing.

(Acitvity Post)

《 Alpinepaw 》
71/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was practicing her climbing on a nearby tree.

(Activity Post)
Old July 16th, 2024, 09:41 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 1
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Bonsai (sorry for her energy. In the near future she will mellow down to a calmer cat)

Once she stepped out of the warriors den and into the clearing energy immediately surged through her. Maybe it was the sunlight? She heard it could do something similar to that! Either way she felt like she needed to go Go GO! How could she do that though? Ooo—she could maybe train one of her…less good skills with another cat? That would work. But what skill would she do? She thought she was pretty okay at everything…okay. Maybe not everything. Her tree climbing could use a little…lotta help. So there it was! She’d practice tree-climbing. Now she had to find the right cat. Preferably someone who is very much so not judgy at however badly she’s going to do.

Her bright green gaze scanned the busy clearing of a cat to practice with. Preferably no apprentices. They were supposed to look up to warriors. Not down on them, as they would look at her after she somehow falls out of a tree while their having the time if their life! Oh boy did having things you’re bad at suck! Her flopped ears drooped a bit more than usual as she looked around, perhaps a bit less happy-go-lucky than before. She spotted a familiar cat. That’s what she’d prefer. Someone who may…but Probably won’t make fun of her! She padded up to the tom, offering his a gentle grin and wiping the gloom and sadness off her face and immediately naturally replaced it with her happy self. “DogChase!” She beamed, her tail hung high above her. “Care to join me? I wanna go do some training! Specifically tree climbing becauseimnotgreatatitandall but we can ignore that and me if I mess up!” She blurted out her weak confession at the speed of light, not wanting it to be something to dwell upon. She also hoped the cat accepted because oh boy oh boy…if he didn’t who would she have to ask next?

Old July 16th, 2024, 10:20 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days and don't be afraid to, I'm very forgetful!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 1
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Interaction For: @Bonsai (sorry for her energy. In the near future she will mellow down to a calmer cat)

Once she stepped out of the warriors den and into the clearing energy immediately surged through her. Maybe it was the sunlight? She heard it could do something similar to that! Either way she felt like she needed to go Go GO! How could she do that though? Ooo—she could maybe train one of her…less good skills with another cat? That would work. But what skill would she do? She thought she was pretty okay at everything…okay. Maybe not everything. Her tree climbing could use a little…lotta help. So there it was! She’d practice tree-climbing. Now she had to find the right cat. Preferably someone who is very much so not judgy at however badly she’s going to do.

Her bright green gaze scanned the busy clearing of a cat to practice with. Preferably no apprentices. They were supposed to look up to warriors. Not down on them, as they would look at her after she somehow falls out of a tree while their having the time if their life! Oh boy did having things you’re bad at suck! Her flopped ears drooped a bit more than usual as she looked around, perhaps a bit less happy-go-lucky than before. She spotted a familiar cat. That’s what she’d prefer. Someone who may…but Probably won’t make fun of her! She padded up to the tom, offering his a gentle grin and wiping the gloom and sadness off her face and immediately naturally replaced it with her happy self. “DogChase!” She beamed, her tail hung high above her. “Care to join me? I wanna go do some training! Specifically tree climbing becauseimnotgreatatitandall but we can ignore that and me if I mess up!” She blurted out her weak confession at the speed of light, not wanting it to be something to dwell upon. She also hoped the cat accepted because oh boy oh boy…if he didn’t who would she have to ask next?

(I absolutely I adore her!)

Dogchase
~*~
He was sitting in the clearing looking up at the sky, completely lost in thought. There wasn't much to do in-between patrols. And what if he missed something important while he was off doing stuff? No sitting here is the safest bet.

Then he heard his name ring out across the clearing. The brown tom's head swiveled around to meet Orangeflower's familiar face. His expression stretched into an expression of surprise. She seemed excited, and Dogchase couldn't quite understand why. His sleepy mind took a few heartbeats to spring back to life after all the sitting he'd been doing.

As soon as he caught the word 'training' his ears perked up. He nodded quickly. "Of course. And there's no need to worry about judgement from me. I'm not too good myself." Dogchase said with an almost comical sincerity. He waved his stump of a tail around a little to demonstrate.
Even if his injury had been moons ago there was still a lot he had been putting off. Admittedly tree climbing was one of them. He had never liked heights to begin with and now he had a good reason to stay away. If he wasn't good at it before how could he be good at it now? But Orangeflower's appearance must be some sort of sign that it was time to stop slacking. He was a Thunderclap warrior after all, he wanted to be skilled like one.
He stood up and shook out his pelt. "Where do you want to go? Did you have a place in mind?" He began running potential options through his head, as he arced his back in a long stretch.
Old July 16th, 2024, 10:39 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Queenly

Lionkit yawned of boredom.
(OPEN)
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

⊙ Asterpaw ⊙
⊙ The Forest Sprite ⊙
1/100

Asterpaw's icy colored hues were covered sleepily by speckled lids, the Lithe spotted feline relaxed and lazy in the sun. Sleep was not planning on coming to the apprentice, and so she was left to lift her seemingly heavy head, turning and tilting her neck to stoop over and giver her shoulder fur a couple of slow and careful licks. What else was an apprentice supposed to do in such weather when there was no warrior here to train her at the moment? Spiderthroat had just left. A small, huffing exhale from her nostrils as Aster fully opened her eyes and the gleam of sunlight caught them. Turning her head again, The Forest Sprite blinked the dots from her vision in a bewildered fashion. But her sleepy mood had been crushed already, and Asterpaw resorted to rising to to freckled paws, stretching each leg In turn and shaking the sleep from her pelt. Right, there goes her work on her shoulder fur. Oh well.

Cyan hues drifted throughout the clearing, and eventually settled upon one warrior in particular. She desired a territory tour. With a soft grunt of acknowledgement, she realized what had been going on. Oh, dear. Their half asleep self hadn't noticed. She halted beside the body of Mushroompaw. Oh, lord. That was not.. pleasant. Not good. Horrible. Poor kid. A little noise of shock came from her parted jaws. Nope. Bad. No thanks. "Rest in peace, hm? May Starclan be fair to you." but discomfort was clear in her expression. Slowly, tentatively, Asterpaw stooped over, allowing her muzzle to rest upon his flank for a moment before lifting herselc up again. That was unfortunate. Bad. It smelled quite horribly too. Gingerly, The Molly turned and slowly padded back toward the warrior if whom was her original destination. "I need a territory tour, ya feel? Would you be bothered taking me, Sarge?"

:3

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blaaze; Yesterday at 02:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 15/100

✽❀✽

Rosepaw, heading towards ThunderClan camp and coming in from the territory, released a long, aggravated sigh as he placed her first paw into the clearing. His muscles ached, and the sudden lack of sleep that had decided to catch him recently tugged at his paws, urging him to go ahead and drop to the ground right here at the edge of the ThunderClan clearing. As motivated as he was to spend as much of his time training as possible, the sudden change between hanging around the nursery all day long (occasionally forcing a warrior to teach him a thing or two, but that was never any more tiring than it was entertaining for the ambitious tom-kit) and running around, jumping back and forth through tree branches at the age of six moons was… a lot. There was a constant surge of pain in his paws, a soreness that made him feel like some sort of old man with the appearance of a younger tom-cat, and his head wa suffering form an aching throb whenever he thought with it even just a little bit more than usual. But all in all, he decided it was worth it. The struggle was imply a part of the effort, and he had not lost a single ounce of the ambition he had as a kitten. Despite his formulating emotional troubles, Rosepaw was just as motivated, prepared, and sassy as he had been as a kitten… just with a tiny bit more manners around anybody important. Sure, he had never had any memorable parent to teach him that sort of thing, but hey, apparently his constant remarks were admirable to some cats, so it worked out alright for him. Life moved on, and so did the russet and brown tabby apprentice.

He recognized a familiar tortoiseshell she-kit as she stepped out of the nursery, and as usual, Rosepaw felt an awkward jolt in his stomach. One of the reasons behind this said-jolt was their rank difference, despite their lack of an age gap. Rosepaw was not sure how to feel about her at the moment. He had a feeling that she would become an apprentice any day now, but it was still awkward to constantly pass by somebody who was so close to him in age, and yet he had already picked up so much more experience and skills in comparison. To be fair, Rosepaw was working his butt off to get as much training in as he could within his first moon, already crossing off the traditional hunting, battle, and climbing basics during his first week or two, but surely it wasn’t anything usual to want to speed through training and learn everything as fast as possible? Anyway, it made it very odd to look at Dawnkit and see somebody around his age, rather than just some kitten that he interacted with one day back when he shared her rank. The other reason behind the gut-jolt was the discomfort he felt whenever he remembered that he had made her cry. He did not want to feel bad about it, seeing as he still sort of believed that she had walked right into his last snaps and remarks- and in addition, she was one of the many cats that he had made cry during his life time- but at the same time, he understood that his words might have been genuinely hurtful to her, and chances were, she still thought about them up to this day. I’ve gotta wonder whether or not the kid’s found any friends yet… I dumped her platonically, but like, it’ll be a real shame if she’s still got nobody to hang ‘round with, ey? Whatever. Not my problem, I s’pose, but still… dang. Well, she’s got a mother, I’m pretty sure… she’ll live. Anyway, I lived along jist fine without any friends, so it ain’t toooo complicated, I’m sure.

Rosepaw began to grumble to himself about how painful his paws were, turning around to head towards the apprentices’ den, but as he neared it, he noticed an orange and black blur heading in the den’s direction. Dawnkit was approaching the apprentices’ den, then, was she? Well that was odd. Last time Rosepaw checked, she was still Dawnkit, not any sort of ‘paw… so where was she headed? Well, more or less, what purpose did she have in the apprentices den? So subconsciously practicing some stealth skills as he lurked around and about behind the she-kit, waiting to see what she planned on doing in a den she had no business in entering yet, his amber eyes narrowing. I dunno. Maybe she’s just bein’ a normal Kit ‘r somethin’, explorin’ the apprentices den to look for her future nest ‘r somethin’, just the usual, er- His thoughts shut off when he noticed the tortoiseshell she-kit pause to give her fur a quick grooming, and he felt confused. Well, she wouldn’t do that if she didn’t plan on talking to anybody directly, or anybody… specific…? Oh well. He kept on waiting, tail lashing behind him as he watched. She headed over to the apprentices’ den, and peeking her head in, she gazed inside. Rosepaw raised an eyebrow, but at the sound of her words, his fur bristled. Firstly, he heard the sound of his own name get spoken into the nursery, and he took a small step back. Or, crap- dang it, crap- she’s lookin’ for me? Well, run- no, that’s dumb- whatever, just talk to ‘er. Great stars, what’s she want now? To vent? To… apologize? Heck, I dunno, to get revenge, maybe, like- I barely know ‘er, but I’m sure this ain’t gonna be fun. As Dawnkit asked whether or not he was in there, Rosepaw took a step forward, approaching from behind. Apparently he had not been noticed.

He came to a halt directly behind the tortoiseshell she-kit, glowering at her with an impatient hue to his eyes as he stared at her, head cocked to one side. Then grunting to get her attention, he corrected her, “Nah. Turn ‘round, Prolly.” Then once he had a feeling she knew he was there, tilting his head upright again, he sighed, and muttered, “What do ya’ want? I ain’t gonna sit here n’ have a whole argument again, a’ight? I’m done bein’ told that I… what was it ya’ said that day, uh… oh, that’s right: ‘I don’t care about friends and love.’ Ah, yes- now, look- I’m a’ight to forgive ya’ but not if all you’re gonna do is sit here n’ start yelling’ at m-” Rosepaw cut himself off there, blinking away the fiery glare that had brown into his gaze. He told himself to calm down and quit acting like a jerk to her again, seeing as she had done nothing wrong. Reluctantly, he took a deep breath, and after another long sigh, his glare faded into a gloomy, still stare of exhaustion. “Look. I’m tired. Prolly, I know I made ya’ cry, okay? I know, I saw. Just a glimpse, but I saw, ‘Kay? I already told ya’ ‘bout how I get angry an’ all that, and it happened then, so… I mean, whoops, I guess? I just don’t wanna deal with ya’ comin’ over here to just start tryin’ to get revenge or some crap like that, I dunno. So if that’s what you’re here for, then… leave. Just leave, that’s all.” Rosepaw then hesitated, before adding, “But if you’re here for… somethin’ else, some sort’a apology or what not, uh… go… for… it…?” He then left Dawnkit some room for a response, staying quiet for a moment.

Eventually, Rosepaw began to think. I DID make ‘er cry… ah, crud, now I look like the child here. I’ve gotta apologize… and make it look genuine, even if… well, I’d be honest, ‘cause I do feel A BIT bad, but it’s nothin’ crazy, I mean… He shook the thoughts form his head, blinking away their last remains. Then stiffly, he looked up to stare back at Dawnkit. Ugh, shut up, self. I’ll give it a go, anyway- we’ll just wait and see what happens. Either she laughs at me or cries again, or somethin’ else, who cares. I’ll be honest, just a bit less… blunt. Sure. Out of character, yeah, but… sure. So grunting to clear his throat again, Rosepaw raised his head a little bit. “But again, I made ya’ cry, so… I uh… yeah. Sorry, I s’pose. I’d like to tell ya’ that ya’ walked right into that one, but Y’know… make me a jerk, then, wouldn’t it? So uh… guess this is an apology, but- ya’ can either actually accept this one or not, ‘cause if ya’ yell at me again, consider this friendsh… uh… acquaintanceship finished. But if you’re actually plannin’ on forgivin’ me, I’ll… forgive ya’ right back, n’… yeah. That’s all.” Once he was finished speaking, Rosepaw closed his mouth, and for a moment, his gaze started to drift down to the ground. But when he told himself that no, he was going to make sure he appeared as confident in front of this kit as he possibly could to lighten up their interaction a little bit, to get rid of some shame, it snapped right back up to Dawnkit. He met her amber gaze with his own directly, possibly even intimidatingly, and with his impatient/bored resting face, he awaited her response. Whatever words were to come from the tortoiseshell she-kit’s mouth, he would accept it, and then he would move on. Rosepaw did not plan on reflecting over this interaction if it happened to go badly at all.

✽❀✽

~ @AriaTheFiremaiden { Dawnkit } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Chatty

@Weekend-Wondering
Dawnkit/5 moons

It had been a few moments since she'd called, and inevitably Dawnkit began to get nervous. Cruds, maybe I didn't thinks this through. He has every right to be angry with me, but... well, I ain't sure. That's why I'm doin' this, right? I saids I promised to be his friend. I don't got any young buddies anyways. She opened her mouth to call out again.

"Nah. Turn round', Prolly." His voice sounded a little deeper than before. Immediately trying to read what emotion was coloring Rosepaw's voice, she flinched and turned. Despite the voice change, he barely looked different visually. Just as handsome --she supposed anyway--as ever.

Focus! Dawnkit thought, as Thorns began talking. This was clearly awkward for him, seeing her again, so she let him speak. His normal glare fading into a blank stare, the general gist was that he was confused about why she had come, whether the cat would apologize or yell. She settled into a sitting position, leaning against the den wall.

It wasn't too surprising he'd seen her cry. It had been out in public, but then again, she had had reasons to be upset. But it did shock her that he was apologizing. Again. There was no reason for that! She decided to speak up, since Rosepaw was thinking.

"We really gotta talk about that nickname, Thorns," she mewed, at least not sounding as nervous as she felt. "And you don't have ta apologize, not at all. I, uh...was coming to say sorrys myself." Never mind, this was awful. "Starclan this is difficults, now I know how you feel! I'm sorry for yowling atcha, that ain't how I am, I promise, ya just...it hurt. You didn't seem to understand that you was my shot at makin' friends, saying I could do better than someone like ya. And, to be honest, I missed ya too, cause I didn't lie when I saids you're the most interesting cat around." Dawnkit looked away, stretching her hind paw to scratch at her ear. "It took finding a cat who talked mom stuff at me to realize I couldn't just sit in my nest avoiding this conversation. So, um..." She trailed off for a second, lifting her head to meet confused eyes. "Rosepaw, if you're still convinced you're a jerk or what was it, the "rant runt" or whatevas, you can do that. But I wanna give this another tries."

That was prolly too much, she realized after the fact. Dawnkit you idiot! No hope for it thens, let's just see what the Thornball says.

(This has too be my longest post yet. I'm willing to have this one go for a while, I really think they'll be good pals.)

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls
Kestrelpaw was lurking
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

There's a body in the clearing.

Drizzlecloud's eyes shot up from where she had been, tucked away in the warrior's den. Her fur slowly began to stand on end, a cold chill crawling up her back as another whisper came, close to her ear.

That precious apprentice of his has left him.

The words came as a mockery, a cruel taunt, and she was on her paws in an instant, rushing her way out to the clearing where a group had begun to gather. Weaving her way past the growing crowd, she made a beeline for Sparrowpelt once she saw him, laying with his muzzle pressed into his apprentice's fur. Her heart throbbed painfully at the sight, and without a word, she settled in beside the mourning tom, curling her tail carefully over his back.

“Sparrowpelt, honey, I’m so sorry.” Drizzlecloud whispered as she lowered her head to gently nuzzle at his cheek. Green eyes shifted to look at the young tom that lay before them, swallowing the lump that quickly formed in her throat. Leaning forward, she carefully touched her nose to the fallen apprentice’s head, just between his brows.

She did not know Mushroompaw very well herself, but she knew that the apprentice meant a lot to Sparrowpelt–and in turn, he meant a lot to her, as well. She’d do everything within her power to help Sparrowpelt heal from this loss, whether that meant searching for the culprit alongside him or soothing his aching heart during the night… And, on that very same coin, she would not let this loss take over his entire being, no. Drizzlecloud would do as much as she could to aid him, but she would not let his grief take control of him forever.

She'd be ready to help assist in burying Mushroompaw properly, respectfully. Send him off in the way that the young one deserved. But, until then, she would simply sit with him for as long as he needed.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

Sparrowpelt had barely realized it when Drizzlecloud approached him. Her touch didn't seem to penetrate the numbness that shook his entire body. It was only when her whisper broke through his sob that he'd lift his head to look at the grey she-cat. Then the touch sank in, a warmth over the cold feeling overtaking him. A comfort during the time he needed it most.

Golden eyes lifted to look at her and he sank into her pelt. He had managed to push himself away enough for Spiderthroat to do his examination while also sinking into Drizzlecloud. Spiderthroat. His gaze shot towards the deputy, and he cleared his throat a little to clear the sobs that threatened to come out. "Can I bury him? Does he need to stay for anything else?" Bumblestar had already left to search for the killer, so why have the clan gathered around the body any longer? It wasn't pleasant for anyone.

@Omari - Drizzlecloud | @Starfall - Spiderthroat

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM

Bump Policy: 20 hours
My Mood: Fine

Opossumjaw || 122 moons || They/Them

The thought of going back to the elder's den would be delayed. As they notice a crowd, surrounding an apprentice who unfortunately passed on. Opossumjaw took their time to get up and walk over there. They pressed their muzzle onto young tom's head respectively. "May Starclan treat you well." Slowly backing away and sat down somewhere, while glancing at the apprentice's body sadly.