Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: Dawning Woods

SUNPAW
The Cheerful Sun
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

Sunpaw paused at Darkfire's side, tipping her head, amber eyes narrowing thoughtfully. Her tail tip twitched. ''The trees that I'm able to identify at the moment are oaks and beeches,'' The apprentice replied, glancing at her mentor. ''Typically types of trees that grow in ThunderClan territory, correct?''

{ @Windy }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:05 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Dawning Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
SUNPAW
The Cheerful Sun
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

Sunpaw paused at Darkfire's side, tipping her head, amber eyes narrowing thoughtfully. Her tail tip twitched. ''The trees that I'm able to identify at the moment are oaks and beeches,'' The apprentice replied, glancing at her mentor. ''Typically types of trees that grow in ThunderClan territory, correct?''

{ @Windy }
"I'm not sure. I do know that Thunderclan territory has a lot of larger trees, oaks, like you mentioned.. But I don't know about the beeches. Anything else?" asked Darkfire.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:33 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: Dawning Woods

SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

''I think some of these trees could be birches, too,'' Sunpaw took one last, long look at her surroundings. ''....and sycamores, probably.''

The mottled apprentice picked up her pace as she followed Darkfire.

{ @Windy }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
SUNPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY

''I think some of these trees could be birches, too,'' Sunpaw took one last, long look at her surroundings. ''....and sycamores, probably.''

The mottled apprentice picked up her pace as she followed Darkfire.

{ @Windy }
"Next, Mourning Ruins." said Darkfire.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:12 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

Im was cold and dark where was mama the kit moved around helplessly she hadnt even opened her eyes yet when she found herself alone in a unknown dark cold place she meowed loudly calling out for her mom who was nowhere to be found she was scared hungry and alone she meowed once again hoping for someone to hear her cries for help the cries for warmth
@SuspiciousMindz

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:35 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

It was one of his last attempts to find Eggpaw, wherever the apprentice had run off to. It appeared the feline had fled the clan, leaving a bitter taste in the Commanders mouth. He'd tried so hard to get that cat trained and ready to go, but it appeared he didn't want to finish the training anyway. Oh well.

The Commander was stopped dead in his tracks as a squealing was heard at a distance. It wasn't a prey squeal, it appeared to be a cat. A kitten? Well, this would be interesting if his hunch was correct. Hawkbite trekked through the shadows, staying hidden in case this was some sort of trap set up by the cannibal or another clan.

Only upon finding and confirming this wasn't a trap, he would leave the shadows and find himself blinking confused down at a tiny kitten. Hmm, the Commander had to contemplate his choices here, but in the end, deemed it okay to bring the kitten back to Dawnstar to deal with. Perhaps Nightshiver would take it in? He wasn't sure what other queens were in the nursery at this time, but he knew he could always approach Nightshiver with things like this.

Quickly, Hawkbite scooped up the kitten by it's scruff and began trekking back to camp with a quickened pace. He didn't need this squealing to attract predators.

@Spider.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 15th, 2024, 03:50 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector

Floating. An escape from reality. But what Flashpaw had just experienced was too horrible to stay that way for long. Something had caught her attention. From up here a trail of blood still caught her eye. That kick to the flank she’d landed on her assassin. Had it done that much damage? Her jade green hues focused on the forest floor. Pain radiates through her wounds, and she couldn’t stop shaking. But she was alive and that was all that mattered. Breath coming in short gasps, Flashpaw attempted to ease down from the tree she had climbed. Somehow. Even though she had no idea how to climb. Instincts must have kicked in or something. Her descent was choppy and uneven, often almost falling. Loud helps of pain whenever that happened, as it sent a jolt of agony through her shoulder wound. Shuddering, The ginger feline finally ended her trip down by falling a short distance, causing another sharp cry of pain. She realized that the trail of blood led far into the bushes toward camp. With a small squeak as she attempted to hold back another cry, she began staggering toward camp. What she didn’t expect however was to scent death. Strongly. And another scent met her nose. Starrypelt? Was that her assassin? Flashpaw didn’t have the energy to check. Her limbs didn’t want to support her. Shaking, she collapsed, and the sight of a tail she nearly hurled. Memories. It happened with Foreststrike. But this time she was alone. And it was evident she had killed her. Pure horror jolted through her. The Lost Melody had killed a warrior. How? Why? Well, the kick must’ve done more damage than she thought. She had kicked blindly. How could she tell? And it was okay since it was an attack on her… right? Trembling madly, a wave of nausea hit the ginger tabby and she convulsed, turning to hurl in the shrubs. She needed medical help. That was clear.”H-Help!” she yowled, voice cracking. “Help, Help me! Help me! help me!” Her hoarse scratchy voice couldn’t stop crying out. There was a comfort in it for some reason. Knowing the world could hear her. “Please!” her howls faltered and cracked, and after a moment she fell silent. Breathe. Breathe. Wait. If nobody comes, try the hell again.

:3

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old Today, 08:08 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Flashpaw - @Blaaze ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Slytiger, Beetlejuice and Flashpaw had not returned. Irritation ran hot through Mistlewhisker's pelt, though her face remained expressionless. Slytiger could take care of himself, and Beetlejuice was about as reliable as a cloud, but if Flashpaw was left behind... That was problematic for everyone. Mostly Slytiger and Beetlejuice.

Mistlewhisker stalked through the territory, picking past the scents of her clan mates and prey to look for any hint as to where the patrol went. Frustratingly, she couldn't pick up anything until she reached the Dawning woods. The sacharinne scent of blood reached her nose, and Mistlewhisker paused. she opened her jaws to scent, ears pinning back as she recognized the cat scent along with it. Flashpaw. The deputy raced forward, following the blood scent has it got stronger and stronger. Another cat's mingled with it--Starrypelt. What was she doing out of camp alone? Mistlewhisker couldn't recall anyone approving her outting. A low growl sounded in her throat.

Cries for help echoed through the forest, reaching Mistlewhisker's large ears. Her head jerked up and in the direction, ears swiveling to get a better location of where it was coming from. Mistlewhisker sprinted towards the sound, leaping over rocks and bushes. If she found this apprentice dead she swore to StarClan she was going to kill every suspect until the killings stopped.

But there she was--alive. Bloodied and battered, but alive. "Flashpaw." Mistlewhisker called, trotting forward and circling the apprentice, inspecting her. She kept her ears swiveled for sounds of any attackers that might be trying to ambush her. "Who attacked you?" Maybe the attacker was still in the area--was it Starrypelt? "Where is Slytiger? Beetlejuice?"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 09:09 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector || Fast Learner

A Yowl was rising in the ginger tabby’s throat just as Mistlewhisker had showed up. The sight of a cat who probably wouldn’t kill her had The Lost Melody shaking violently in relief. As shock was wearing off the pure horror of what had happened brought her stuttering back, for the moment where it had loosened its grip was over. Her vocal chords were choppy once more. “G-G-Got l-lost. Was t-t-try-trying to g-go b-b-back t-to c-camp.” The overwhelming death stench from Starrypelt had bile rising in her throat again. “Sh-sh-she— St-Starryp-pelt— t-tried t-to k-k-kill me.” Wide jade hues stared, stunned, at the body behind her. Another shudder of horror. Then, a small, quivering whimper. “S-so I k-killed h-her.” Her despair was evident. She was telling the truth, she had wounds to show for it. But the pure shock of her murdering her own murderer was taking a toll. “C-c-climbed a-a t-tree t-to e-escape. K-kicked h-h-her o-in th-the b-belly a-area h-hard w-with claws o-o-out. I-I was j-just s-so scared and—“ Flashpaw’s voice cracked off as she tried to regain her composure, but for the 11 moon old it was pointless. There was nothing that could cure the traumatizing kill she had made.

“I-I sh-should g-get b-b-back t-to c-camp.” Her tight mew uttered, and her shaky legs unfolded. But their weakened muscles protested, leaving the ginger tabby struggling to stand for long. And after about ten seconds without assistance she found herself falling back down with a sharp, primitively wordless yelp. Right. May need to work on it. One step at a time, one paw in front of the other. Step one: walking. But her unhelpful vocal cords were hoarse and her throat dry, so the tabby just stared at Mistlewhisker, then tried to stand again, hoping her message got across. Stupid stutter. Stupid voice. Stupid murder.

She wanted Silverlark.

:3

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>