Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:21 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Tallstar
July Gathering
Last post by Mica
Today 11:16 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dino.
Today 10:57 PM

Old July 14th, 2024, 02:14 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Delicate Battle Moves

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A | 10 moons

"Keep your cool and be confident!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sneezepaw extended her front paws, stretching as she began to wake up. The cool sunlight made her feel homesick. She missed the lukewarm dawns at RiverClan's current camp. She felt ... well, robbed. Robbed of her home she'd just become so fond of. Robbed of what she could've done in RiverClan's old territory. She sighed, curled back into a tight ball, and just let herself lay there. What use was getting up anyways? She had Adderstrike, one of her only friends, and well, yeah, that was pretty much it.

She grumbled, turning onto her back as she stretched once more. Sneezepaw yawned and decided she was tired of being upset at the world. It was time to do well ... something at least! She sat up, looking towards the entrance to the den.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @RainFall Wonders ]

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 14th, 2024 at 02:15 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 02:32 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Delicate Battle Moves

---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Interacting!

============

Lilyglide padded over to the den, She had yet to train Sneezepaw, and with everything going on she couldn't imagine how the apprentice was feeling. " Good morning, Sneezepaw." She mews towards the apprentice she was recently given. she told herself she would try to be a little gentle on the apprentice, it's a lot to deal with, being taken away from home in such a short time. "Unfortunately with us being away from home, I cannot train you water moves as of right now." she spoke nodding to sneeze " However, land combat is better than no combat." she mews.

She smiled at the apprentice, trying her best to uplift their spirits. "I'm sure we shall get home soon." she mews. As she turns on her light grey paws her gaze looks back "Come with me." she mews, recently with everything going on, she admittedly to herself. She is also on edge. But she will do her best. " How trained are you in combat on land?"

mentions:

@rubberRatroom
Old Today, 08:55 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: Delicate Battle Moves

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A | 10 moons

"Keep your cool and be confident!"

"Good morning,"

She mewed, not as nervous as she thought she'd be. Huh. That was odd. Whatever the reason for her sudden ability to communicate, she was glad it was there. It be hell if she wasn't able to talk to her own mentor. Lilyglide seemed like a responsible and able cat, so who was she to think otherwise? Sneezepaw let out a quiet sigh and stood, flanking Lilyglide as they headed out into the territory. Sneezepaw had to admit, it was a lot less drained outside the camp. Trees sprouted in several places, vegetation thriving under their paws. She got a pang in her gut, telling her it was okay. It was okay to be homesick, it was okay to miss the old RiverClan, it was okay...

"Right"

She mumbled, picking her head up as she didn't realize it was hanging a bit too low. She continued to follow Lilyglide until the trees covered the canopy. She almost let out a gasp, eyes wide. RiverClan's old territory had trees, but not as many as the mountain territory did. It was... almost, well, marvelous! She found herself obsessing over every spiral she saw in a trees trunk. It made Sneezepaw feel, oddly, at ease. She perked her ears, letting out a small laugh.

"Not at all, I've never sparred a cat in my life."

[ @RainFall Wonders ]