Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:20 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 10:18 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:04 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:01 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:59 PM

Old June 21st, 2024, 10:35 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default I'm Going Down, Like the Titanic [P]

Quailheart had tried her best to hide her sickness. But it was so, so hard. She groomed her pelt every day, but the fur somehow stayed matted and tangled. Her eyes always seemed tired and blank, as though she was never really present. But her desires to complete before her death rose up like water around her neck, choking her with the desire to live, to be with her kit. Her two kits. But the damned sickness had stripped her of her hopes, dreams, and energy with a grasp in its brutal jaws. But she needed to see Rabbitpaw before she died. That was a must. She needed to see him train. Needed to... needed to tell Crowtooth to look after him. Replace her. Anything for Rabbitbaby.

And so, she exited the Nursery, blue eyes dull, and trotted toward the black and white fury tunneler in the clearing. She sighed at the stiffness and weakness in her limbs as she halted in front of him. "I'm sorry about the fight... last meeting. I haven't been too well these past few moons. And I want... no, need... to talk with you. And if it's alright, perhaps you could take Rabbitpaw out hunting. I want to see him train." Her limbs screamed in protest, her pained head demanded rest for the rest of her dwindling time. But she needed to do this, needed to.

:3

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 27th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: I'm Going Down, Like the Titanic [P]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

God this was gonna scar wasnt it? Sometimes fur grew back over the blank patch that once held a wound but Crowtooth could just tell he was gonna get yet another scar but the damn fishes claws, stars damn it. Its not like scars were bad really but- Oop Quailheart.

Dropping his back leg from where the tunneler was awkwardly contorted to glare at it the tom tried to not look sheepish, unable to shake off the weird feelings of needed to impressed Rabbitpaws Mom despite their argument last meeting. The kid was just... Well his kiddo in Crowtooths head, and had claimed a spot in the toms heart. He wanted the best for Rabbitpaw, that meant doing well with his mother too. Of course that'd be tough as, fight aside, the molly was dying from what the tunneler had heard, a horrible twist of fate.

"Ah ta tell ya the truth Quailheart the argument was already outta my mind. I have a temper in the moment but it quickly fades, aint no hard feelin's between us here.

Im sorry ta hear about yer... state I hope yer not in too much pain. Was actually meanin' ta ask ya if theres anythin' I can do ta help, wit' Rabbitpaw as well."

He could at least help with her request of being up to date on Rabbitpaws training however and the fury straightened, beaming a bit. "Actually Rabbitpaw is rapidly closin' in on warrior! He's still young fer it but the kids a prodigy, Im more then happy ta take him out ta show off some o' his skills." The warrior paused, cocking his head before tacking on the idea. "Why dont we take Vixenpaw as well? Thats another one o' yours right, we can teach the kid moor huntin' as a team ta give him that skill he can brag his mother taught him, even after.... Well it'd be a good family memory for ya'll. Sound like a good idea?"

@Blazimations (we can probably call over the others ic next post to get this really rolling)
Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:08 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Quailheart felt a scorch of relief bite down on her after every word spoken. Yes... Vixenpaw. He should come, too. The tired molly was miraculously pleased with the fact that Crowtooth wanted to help make a family memory. One of her last family memories, she could sense. The fact that Rabbitbaby was doing well really boosted her spirits, for she had firmly convinced herself she wanted to live to see him become a warrior. "Yes... thank you. It really means a lot. And... I don't think there's much I need to say about Rabbitpaw... and Vixen. I already have a feeling you'll be there for them. For Rabbitpaw, in the least. To help... when I can't. To let them know that they've got time. So, so much time ahead of them." Pausing to give Crowtooth a grateful smile, she turned toward the apprentice's den, walking over and peeking her head in. Both of them were inside, sleeping. "Rabbitpaw, Vixenpaw." She mewed softly, motherly tone never wavering. "Wake up, dears.. Crowtooth and I are going to take you hunting. how does that sound? And when we get back we can share what we caught." Quailheart said, easing her bony frame into the den to gently nuzzle each of her kits in turn.

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old July 7th, 2024, 09:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw woke from sleep slow and nice. It’s been awhile since he hasn’t forced himself up at the first sign of sunlight to train till sundown. Though with the battle still weighing on his body the apprentice didn’t think many would mind if he slept in this once. Though he hadn’t expected to be awoken by his mom. It was like he was a kit again. Though it’s only been 3 moons since he was out of the nursery. The apprentice playfully and lightly batted at his mom’s muzzle, “’m not a kit no more. I’m getting up.” The blonde slowly raised his head and then after a moment more to yawn and wipe sleep from his eyes he got up to his paws.

He stretched out his legs and winced slightly as he pulled at the wounds along his back ones. Ugh, why did that warrior have to get one last shot in. When he fully looked at his mother, he couldn’t help the way his smile became that much more sad and that much more strained. Not a lot, but enough. He was sure his mother could tell. Rabbitpaw couldn’t help but worry. “Has Miss Lightningstorm started to help with your…sickness?” Though Rabbitpaw had heard his mother. She was sure that she was going to die. Though Rabbitpaw didn’t, couldn’t, believe that. Miss Lightningstorm was a talented cat! She would be able to help, wouldn’t she? Rabbitpaw hoped so. He really did. He was sure that his mom must be feeling better if she was going to go hunting with him and Vixenpaw. Has Vixenpaw gotten his hunting lesson yet?

D-Did you and Crowtooth make up…for the uhh, fight?” Rabbitpaw asked awkwardly while waiting for his younger brother to wake up for hunting.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @Blaaze - Quailheart | @ghost. - Vixenpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:49 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Vixenpaw
Purrks: N/A | 6 moons | WC Tunneller Apprentice
#VixenpawWC
A pale brown tom with darker markings who is missing one leg with green eyes. His missing leg makes it difficult to move fast and sit properly.
Vixenpaw woke up, and blinked away sleep. He had been sleeping in the apprentices den for the first time EVER! The moss was just so comfortable, ya know? His eyes rounded with concern at his mother. Her fur was tangled and matted, and her pelt looked like it had been draped over a skeleton. "Momma! Are you ok? Did you go to see Miss Lightningstorm? Did she help you?" he asked, rubbing his face into her chest. He could reach that now! He was a big kit! He was an APPRENTICE!!! "You saw my apprentice ceremony, right? I wish I could be your apprentice, Mister Crowtooth! But Dustbunny's also so cool! WHAT IF YOU WERE BOTH MY MENTORS?!?!" he exclaimed excitedly. He bounced up and down, excited.

"We're gonna go hunting!" he cried, voice enthusiastic. He didn't know hunting! But that didn't matter! He was gonna go with Rabbit and Mister Crow and Momma! It was gonna be really fun! He practically jumped on top of his brother in excitement, shaking him. I'm gonna be the best hunter in the clan! I'm gonna bring back a whole PREY PILE!" the young tom yowled in excitement. By now Vixenpaw was on his brother's back, holding on by Rabbitpaw's large ears. He was careful not to let his excited shaking knock over Rabbitpaw, though! He dropped to the floor, rolling in the dirt and then quickly washing himself. He needed to look really good for his first lesson, his first time GOING OUT OF CAMP!!! And his first hunting trip! Like he had said, he'd obviously be the best hunter in the Clan. He would make WindClan super tough and feared by the other Clans! Ya!

By now, though, Mister Crowtooth hadn't been showered by his excitement yet. Vixenpaw bounced in front of him, before darting behind the black tom and gripping his tail in his jaws and shaking it wildly like a dog. Then he let go and darted in front of Mister Crowtooth again. The tripod reached up and tapped the older tom's nose, before rubbing his paw all over the tom's head, ruffling the fur. Then Vixenpaw jumped up on a small rock, allowing him to reach the crow-black tom's head with his head. He flattened the fur there, licking it until it was slicked back. "When are we gonna leave?" said the tripod, eyes gleaming as he grinned.

@Blaaze @Dolomedes @Rani - (rani pls let me know if crowtooth does not have a tail lmao)

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by phantom; July 11th, 2024 at 07:27 AM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 09:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons

Stars his temper was really biting him again here wasnt it. In Crowtooths mind the meeting spat was just that, a spat at that was nowhere near the extent of his snappish anger. Except even that restrained flare, quickly smothered and no more then a blip to him was a proper argument/fight to others. Like how was he to explain that it was out of his mind as soon as the meeting ended?! That he did not hold it against anyone or even really care anymore and that the flash was long gone and always short lived??

Crowtooth would need to further work on his spot emotional reactions for the future, current efforts obviously were not enough.

The tom smiled kind of awkwardly at Rabbitpaw, letting out a gentle chuff to Quailheart to show how buried the hatchet was as he learned down to groom flat an errant curl of fur on the younger toms head. "Aint nothin' ta worry about kiddo. Water under the log an' dont ya two worry about yer Ma today. We're gonna be doin' the heavy liftin' an' she's mostly comin' along ta spend some time wit' yall. We'll make sure she aint too exhausted an' has a good meal when she gets back." The two young cats shouldnt stress themselves out over their mother, at least today, though Crowtooth knew it'd be hard to manage with her current state. The fury would do his best to make sure she got back safe and well and lasted to at least see Rabbitpaws warrior ceremony, it was the least he could try.

Then came Vixenpaw the cat noisemaker steamrolling over all potential melancholy. Hard to be sad when a kid like that was taking all attention, stars where did the energy even come from.
"Uh, heya kiddo I did see yer apprenticeship ceremony! I wouldve like ta be yer mentor too but I need ta get Winterpaw an' yer brother ta warrior before I think on takin' in more kiddos, I promise Dustbunny will do ya good though.

I can take ya out on some trainin' sessions later though, maybe wit' yer brother. Thats fer a later date though, fer now yer Ma is gonna work wit' me ta teach ya huntin' so ya can brin' home that prey pile!"
Though most likely it'd be Rabbitpaw showing off and bringing home the most, given Crowtooth was poor at moor hunting and Quailheart was sick. The point was more the outing then the haul however.

The tom was ready to lead the group out, letting Vixenpaw run around knowing the others had an eye on him before he was stopped by something grabbing his tail, shaking it before darting off again. The kid was just.... everywhere and Crowtooth had no clue how to react beyond blinking confusedly as he tolerated the manhandling with nary a complaint and occasionally grinning at Vixenpaw when the kid looked up at him. Honestly something was pinging his memory about how this kid acted, like Vixenpaw reminded the tunneler of someone... But it was gone quickly as he snapped back into focus, rasping a "We're ready ta go whenever Quailheart says she's ready. An' while we walk ya can even ask her the basics o' huntin' an' crouches an' such."

As he prepared to lead the group out of camp as soon as Quailheart showed she was ok enough to start the outing.

@Dolomedes @Blaaze @phantom
Old July 11th, 2024, 07:31 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Rabbitpaw awoke first. The ragdoll gave him a warm smile, nuzzling his head. She didn't want him to know of her pain, her suffering. He didn't deserve the pain it would bring his heart. And as his mother, she found it her duty to keep him away from it. "Yes, my dear, I'm getting better." She mewed to him fondly, biting her lip. It hurt to lie to him, to pretend she wouldn't die soon. "Soon I'll be healed up and we can go wherever youd like." her voice was fond and promising as she nodded. In fact, she herself was relying on Crowtooth inside. She knew he would be the one to comfort Rabbitbaby when she died. She had faith. "Yes, my dear, we made up for the fighting. You don't need to worry." she added after Crowtooth's reassurance. She curled her tail around his chin as her attention switched to Vixenpaw, adoring his adventurous attitude. "Come now, Vixen, thats no way to behave." She scolded, but she was smiling. Didn't have the energy to properly scold him. So instead she wrangled him up by the scruff, ruffled his fur on his head, then licked it clean. "Well, I suppose a little dirt never hurt anyone." She purred, releasing him and shaking the dust out of her own fur, though it didn't work too well. She found her legs were not in the mood to hold her up, but with a bit of shifting and manually flexing and unfeeling while she took a few steps helped. But if she didn't control her legs and think about each movement, she would most certainly collapse. Her brown eyes were focused with every movement, but she turned and smiled, nodding at each cat. "Alright, then, I'm ready to go. Vixen and Rabbit, why don't you two lead the way so I can see you scent?" In reality, it was because shecwas physically incapable of moving fast. She glanced at Crowtooth, as though she could telepathically speak to him with her hues.

Old July 11th, 2024, 01:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw allowed a small and unsure smile onto his face as his mom reassured him of her improving health. Though... he couldn't help the worm of doubt burrowing into his mind as he looked her over briefly, she didn't seem to be doing better. But he wasn't a medicine cat, so what did he know about progress with his mom's health. Maybe he was just worried and maybe the progress to being better was a slow one. Right, yeah, she was going to be okay! Mama wouldn't lie to him...right? Green eyes blinked in surprise az his mentor appeared and it was obvious that he was right there the whole time now but he had been so focused on his mom that he hadn't even realized. Oops. The blond allowed the affection from his mentor.

"Alright...I'm sorry I didn't...I heard you guys fighting and then...you guys kept mentioning me..I hid in the apprentices den... sorry." Though before he had any time to respond to anything else or even say anything else to his mentor and mom, his younger brother came out all smiles and cheer! It reminded him of his early moons and maybe that's why it was so easy to try and meet his excitement the way he would've only had couple moons previously. It's been so long since he's been able to just exist without something looming horribly over head.

Rabbitpaw laughed as his brother managed to get up onto his back, impressive for a tripod apprentice with how tall Rabbitpaw was. He was all leg, hehe. His ears folded into an airplane mode as his brother pushed on them. "Who needs Badger Rides when you can have a Rabbit Ride! Much more hoppy!" Though before he could start his hopping and skipping while his poor brother tried to hold on, the younger slid right off his back and continued his storm of joy. Then he turned his excitement towards his mentor, and man, Rabbitpaw thought he had been an over eager apprentice when he was named. Hehe! Nothing a little fun could hurt! The apprentice turned his gaze towards his mom as she addressed the group. "Yep! Ready!"

The apprentice pulled ahead of the older cats and rather than walking past his brother, he hopped right over the youngest tom. Then looked back with a smile and Rabbitpaw stuck his tongue out playfully with a slight scrunch of his nose. "Nothing like being the older brother! Hehe~" Then it was time to give the tripod some tips and tricks about scenting as his mom had put it! "Okay! So, Miss Loudwhisker taught me all sorts about proper tracking! She's super talented! You see there's all sorts that you can scent but you have to be really good at picking out what you want, it can be a bit overwhelming at first. And once you catch it you have to be super carefully to keep track as on the moor the wind can take it away or change it really quick. Think about the prey scents from the prey pile! But like louder and like...alive! It's hard to explain..." The older apprentice explained happily to his brother as he started to pad towards the camp's entry.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @phantom - Vixenpaw | @Blaaze - Quailheart ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 12th, 2024, 11:59 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Vixenpaw
Purrks: N/A | 6 moons | WC Tunneller Apprentice
#VixenpawWC
A pale brown tom with darker markings who is missing one leg with green eyes. His missing leg makes it difficult to move fast and sit properly.
Everyone had been showered in his affection, so now they could start their hunting! But when he heard Rabbit's comment on Rabbit Rides being better than Badger rides, he knew that he had to get one! "Mooom, come on!" he complained playfully as she wrangled him up. But he needed a Rabbit Ride! So he hopped back onto Rabbit's back, pulled on his brothers ears, and was ready to go. "You think I can ride you to where we're gonna hunt? I bet you can!" he purred, excited that he got to spend more time with his big brother. Vixenpaw wasn't busy, but Rabbitpaw was always training. Not bad, of course! "Don't worry! Dustbunny is an awesome mentor! Plus, you already have a bunch of apprentices and you gotta finish training them first! No worries!" he said, beaming at Crowtooth.
[ @Dolomedes - Rabbit | @Rani - Crow | @Blaaze - Quail ]

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons

'A little dirt never hurt anyone.' Well Crowtooth would hope so. He carried a small holes worth of dirt in his fur at all time and his naturally ruffled look was not due to stiff fur fibres but a rather systemic dislike of baths. To the point where sometimes errant mud earned a trip to the river for a dunk to stop it from becoming a matt, so really he was a horrible example of cleanliness to this young cats.
In his defense he was a tunneler! He basically lived down in the dirt, there was little point in constantly cleaning it off!

.....Why did he now feel like a scolded overgrown filthy kitten before the leader again then who needed to shape up and be a better example.

LETS IGNORE THAT FOR NOW!

Leading the group out and subtly directing Rabbitpaw to the skyglade to have this little outing Crowtooth kept his pace slow and 'lazy' occasionally wheezing on a hill to remind them he too had speed issues to distract and cover for Quailhearts disabilities. "Aint yer fault kiddo." The tom rasped to Rabbitpaw as he did "Im loud when riled an' thats on me, we got heated an' shouldnt 'ave brought yer name inta thin's. Even us adults can made stupid choices like that. Dwell no more on it." Please dwell no more or Crowtooth would melt of guilt, he already felt kinda awkward and was doing his best to not accidentally shove his paw in his mouth today.

Vixenpaw was being right cute riding his older brother to the location and the tom chuckled, remaining quiet as he listened to his apprentice rattle off all he knew. As stated the tunneler was not the best moor hunter so had let other better warriors take the lead, not wishing to hold Rabbitpaw back, bit he did know the basics enough to chime in when it might be useful and did.
"Yer brother is right Vixenpaw so listen well. Our wind is our boon an' bane here, we can spot our prey over vast distances when other clans are restricted ta whats in the next clearin' over, but its easy ta get lost in findin' yer target as the wind shifts.

Always keep in mind where the wind is on the day an' take a mo' on the top o' a hill ta see what ya can see as well as smell ta help locatin'.

But that aint the main issue wit' huntin' on our land. The main one is gettin' close."

This issue was why Crowtooth sucked at hunting. Large jet black but for his stripe and wheezy stealth and stalking close through the fairly barren grassy moor was never an option, as loud and obvious as he was. Neither was the other choice though, of out speeding your prey and not bothering to stalk close, simply chasing mouse hare or whatever down, snagging birds from the air at speed. And Crowtooth could sprint for a half minute at BEST before collapsing into an asthma fit that required help, his best at current was a light jog across the moor and again it got an attack.

He still remembered his mentor, his brother, Creekdash's skillful lessons though. Wisdom from a lithe tom who outsped Twilightstar once upon a time.

"Now theres two ways ta catch a critter. Sneak close or bolt close. Windclan employs both an' no one will judge one method but Vixen-scrap ya got the pelt an'... Build fer sneakin'.

So," the tom mused, arriving at the glade. "Rabbitpaw why dont ya help yer mother teach him a huntin' crouch like a pro! Ill see if I can find a good meal fer yall to catch in the mean time~"

If only he knew the raptor in the area, silently watching unseen or heard. And if only he knew what'd be brought when the group did catch prey, and the blood drew down quiet death on wings.

@Dolomedes @phantom @Blaaze