Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rummy [Goldfish Love...
by Blaaze
Last post by Bean
Today 09:36 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Mica
Today 09:32 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by Dino king
Today 09:32 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:27 PM
Love of the storm...
by Spider.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:22 PM

Old June 25th, 2024, 11:11 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Grow up [p]

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

The itch to go pick apart some poor cat was underneath her darkened fur, she wanted to see some cat crack apart. She already tried to do so with one cat, a much older one than her who had earned her name early she supposed. She hadn't seemed to fall for her tricks and instead chose to do the same with her. That was no fun for her because she liked to do so with the intention of understanding some of these cats around here. Especially the ones she shared a den with that would be excluding her siblings of course. Listening more to the mingling of cats, she couldn't tell if there was someone who didn't sound busy. Wispypaw huffed as she stood up to her full height and made her choice for now. If she couldn't pick apart someone then she'd do some training. She knew just the right one to go to for training, not only get the best training but also she would get to spend some time with them too! Right away she sniffed out the warrior's den easily, why did they all smell so strongly!? Wispypaw stood close to the entrance of the den but she wasn't right at the mouth of the den since she couldn't distinguish all the mixed scents coming from the den very well.

"Ma? You here? I want to get ahead of my training" there she goes hoping that she was correct in assuming Lostspark was either in the den or around it.

@Rose

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 13th, 2024, 06:14 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Grow up [p]

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark had been watching her daughter (one of the only who remained now) from her perch high in the branches of the three that overlooked ShadowClan's camp. Her ears pricked as Wispypaw's voice reached them, though most of it was muffled beside the end. Something about training.

If Wispypaw was poking around the warrior's den - if she had to go look for her mentor - they didn't deserve to train her anyway. Stretching, scratching the bark beneath her claws for a moment, Lostspark jumped down from her ledge and trotted over to her daughter, ducking her head to hopefully nuzzle her daughter. "Wispypaw. Come along, then. I don't know who you were looking for in there, but surely they won't mind if I steal you away for training instead."

[ @Kix - Wispypaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old July 13th, 2024, 09:26 PM
im back i swear it

Wispypaw

+ she/her + No purrks

To say that they were startled was an understatement, it had her jumped with her fur puffed up. They were about to shoot around and snap at whoever it was that dared to scare her like that. Well, it was their plan till she took a minute to recognize the scent in front of them and then feel the nuzzling. "Ma!" look at them getting excited like that, normally she wouldn't act like this in front of the other morons in the clan. Yet this was her mother, someone else in the family she was more willing to let loose with. "Interesting enough I was looking for you, didn't know you weren't in that smelly den" she responded back.

@Rose

Header made by Marigold

Old July 13th, 2024, 11:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark peered at her daughter. "I sleep up in that tree." She murmured after a moment, signaling with her tail. With that out of the way, Lostspark found a smile blooming on her face at the apprentice's admission that she'd been looking for her.

"Good to know, darling." She laughed softly, and then attempted to lick Wispypaw's ear briefly. "You made me smile, I'll have you know." Because the black and grey apprentice was blind, and Lostspark knew all too well that feeling. Being unable to see anything at all, unable to scan the facial expressions' of others.

"So, what did ya want to learn? Anything specific?"

[ @Kix - Wispypaw | Sticking to she/her pronouns for Wispy cuz that's what the header says but :squint: lmk if you want me to change it ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 06:45 PM
im back i swear it

Wispypaw

+ she/her + No purrks

"It's nice knowing I'm not the only one to avoid sleeping in a den!"

They had no idea where their mother was pointing to but one could guess it was to a nearby tree in camp. Wispypaw could imagine their mother sleeping somewhere else, these dens did feel crowded. Seeing as they slept somewhere else themselves, the paw didn't feel like being crowded while sleeping. Wispypaw let a low purr from either the affection given to them or the news that they made their mom smile. "It's far better to be happy than to be mopey it leaves you with a better outlook ahead!" Plus they didn't like how that family meeting had gone and how everyone sounded so angry or upset towards whom they assumed was their parents. Shame on them they almost forgot what they were seeking their mom for in the first place. "I want to learn how to be sneaky, feel like being stealthy is my kind of taste"

@Rose [that's fine with me! Wispy hasn't come out yet about wanting they and them to be used yet anyway! ]

Header made by Marigold