Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:32 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:29 PM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Kix
Today 04:24 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:19 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 04:12 PM

Old Today, 12:32 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraea View Post

Thunderchaser
—————

A huff of relief left the cat’s mouth. She had never felt comfortable with the instabilities of RiverClan but this time it felt different. And way way worse for her now. Staring at the deputies eyes now, she begun to speak.

”I feel as if RiverClan is going to crumble under Fading. Now I don’t want to insult him as much as I want to now but, me and a few others feel as if he is taking a dark turn. Refusing to accept defeat, and now after a part of the clan addressed how they don’t feel comfortable with the way he handles any situation. He will still go along with his plans to do whatever. Fading lacks any self control and it’s beginning to pile up with the clan. We don’t even have a home anymore because of him. RiverClan is on its last limbs, we’ve been exiled from the other clans due to him refusing to address the foreign affairs we had with the other three clans.”
Thunder allowed for those words to float in the air for some time before finishing.

” I was hoping you could talk to Fading about these issues, maybe talk some sense into him. If he doesn’t want to fix our current situation there will most likely be a rebellion against him.”
The shecat gave that last part as a warning. She would start one if need be.

Ears flicking, and tail waving the warrior awaited a response.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
At first, the deputy had been curious to see what it was Thunderchaser had wanted. She rarely saw the warrior around camp much, outside of meetings. Maybe asking to be put on patrols? Or when RiverClan was going to return - that was a popular question. So when the first words out of her mouth were an insult to her brother, Dusklion felt herself stiffen.

"First off," the dark tabby replied, tone curt, "Fades had nothin' to do with us gettin' kicked from our home. If you want someone to blame, you can place it on me." Fallownose's murder had been the final straw. Sure, other things had led up to it, and sure, there was still a small part of her that tried to find ways to justify it, but the facts were facts; her snap decision to attack the WindClan deputy - a cat who had been at his position for longer than Dusklion had been in the Clans - was what drew the majority of Twilightstar's ire; her jagged flank scare was proof of that. "I get that my brother's got issues - trust me, I grew up with him - but unless you've gotten your head stuck in a rock somewhere along the way, we're on our way to stability. Nothin' like... like the Fogmuzzle situation has happened recently, 'n he called for a retreat before we could lose anymore cats than we already did."

...Despite her own disagreements with her brother, and how she still was frustrated over his dismissiveness towards her during their private conversation regarding what Twilightstar had said, Dusklion wasn't about to just let anyone speak about him like that. Eyes narrowing briefly, the dark tabby turned to face Thunderchaser head on. She knew a threat when she heard one. "You, or anyone else, cause this Clan to lose the beginnin's of stability we've started to gain, 'n I'll see to it personally that you never set paw on RiverClan land again. Even now you're on thin ice - what kind of fluff in your brains do you have to tell me that you're plannin' a rebellion, hm? For your sake, I hope it's just hot air your spewin' right now. I've got no problem draggin' those who only want to continue to see us suffer out of this Clan by their damn ears."

Tail lashing behind her, she wondered whether it would be best to exile Thunderchaser on the spot. At the very least, she would be bringing this up with her brother. Head lifted she stared down the warrior, wondering what else she would try and speak on. "He's been tryin' to fix our current situation - we both have. But stars dammit, if a rebellion pops up in this Clan every time a new leader is announced 'n tries to get their footin', RiverClan might as well die out altogether."

[ felt after writing this that i should state a obligatory "dusklion's thoughts and opinions don't reflect my own! i love thunder and her sparky personality <3 ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 01:10 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
At first, the deputy had been curious to see what it was Thunderchaser had wanted. She rarely saw the warrior around camp much, outside of meetings. Maybe asking to be put on patrols? Or when RiverClan was going to return - that was a popular question. So when the first words out of her mouth were an insult to her brother, Dusklion felt herself stiffen.

"First off," the dark tabby replied, tone curt, "Fades had nothin' to do with us gettin' kicked from our home. If you want someone to blame, you can place it on me." Fallownose's murder had been the final straw. Sure, other things had led up to it, and sure, there was still a small part of her that tried to find ways to justify it, but the facts were facts; her snap decision to attack the WindClan deputy - a cat who had been at his position for longer than Dusklion had been in the Clans - was what drew the majority of Twilightstar's ire; her jagged flank scare was proof of that. "I get that my brother's got issues - trust me, I grew up with him - but unless you've gotten your head stuck in a rock somewhere along the way, we're on our way to stability. Nothin' like... like the Fogmuzzle situation has happened recently, 'n he called for a retreat before we could lose anymore cats than we already did."

...Despite her own disagreements with her brother, and how she still was frustrated over his dismissiveness towards her during their private conversation regarding what Twilightstar had said, Dusklion wasn't about to just let anyone speak about him like that. Eyes narrowing briefly, the dark tabby turned to face Thunderchaser head on. She knew a threat when she heard one. "You, or anyone else, cause this Clan to lose the beginnin's of stability we've started to gain, 'n I'll see to it personally that you never set paw on RiverClan land again. Even now you're on thin ice - what kind of fluff in your brains do you have to tell me that you're plannin' a rebellion, hm? For your sake, I hope it's just hot air your spewin' right now. I've got no problem draggin' those who only want to continue to see us suffer out of this Clan by their damn ears."

Tail lashing behind her, she wondered whether it would be best to exile Thunderchaser on the spot. At the very least, she would be bringing this up with her brother. Head lifted she stared down the warrior, wondering what else she would try and speak on. "He's been tryin' to fix our current situation - we both have. But stars dammit, if a rebellion pops up in this Clan every time a new leader is announced 'n tries to get their footin', RiverClan might as well die out altogether."

[ felt after writing this that i should state a obligatory "dusklion's thoughts and opinions don't reflect my own! i love thunder and her sparky personality <3 ]

Thunderchaser
—————

Thunder trying to hold back a laugh, tilted her head at the deputy. What an interesting choice of words! Dusk seemingly blaming herself for what happened made the female warrior give a little smirk. Opening her mouth to speak she stared at Dusk.

”If you’re the one to blame for this whole mess, then why have you not been casted out of the role of deputy? You say you don’t want cats suffering and yet there are warriors in this clan who are now dead or worse have to retire because they can’t even walk straight after the battle. The Exile I might add. There’s no stability, and there won’t be any until you and your brother make amends with the other leaders and deputies. Now, I have two questions, do you believe you deserve to be deputy? Do you think that all those cats suffering in the medden or now starclan deserved that all because you made a selfish decision?
The shecat huffed at the other clanmate.

Knowing when to question the judgement of someone in a powered position was important. The actual real question she was asking is did Dusklion have enough self respect to understand the position Fading and her put the clan in? There was nothing saying that the other clans would be actually willing to allow us back. Nothing was ever set in stone, so what was the backup plan? Did they even have one? Thunderchaser shook those thoughts off her mind and addressed the rest of what she had to.

” The clan has been torn trying to figure what they can do to you know fix the situation and what to do when we do get back to the main clan. We’ll still have borders with the clans that hate our guts, how are we to stop them from murdering our cats like we once did to them if you both don’t even want to talk to the other leaders? Have you as a deputy ever once had a civil MEANINGFUL conversation with another clans deputy? Be truthful to yourself.”

Talking this much gave Thunder a dry mouth,ew. She yet she kept her eyes fixated on the shecat in hopes for an actually good response.

Last edited by Astraea; Today at 01:24 PM.
Old Today, 02:35 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

[ Stepping in here with tal's okay because this is a public thread and Thunderchaser poses a threat to RiverClan ]

Fadingstar had been out for a solo patrol when he overheard the voices of Thunderchaser and Dusklion. Curious, the leader made his way toward them, albeit staying behind a rock so as not to be seen. At first, he figured this was just some typical conversation, but given that Thunderchaser had hardly shown any interest nor effort in being a warrior, his curiosity was piqued.

Imagine his anger, then, when Thunderchaser began threatening rebellion, because supposedly the exile was suddenly all his fault? What a stupid conclusion she'd drawn.

He waited behind the rock, expecting Dusklion to exile Thunderchaser right then and there. To his surprise, however, she didn't, instead choosing to trust for the moment that this was just a threat rather than a promise. His heart did lift, however, at her quickness to defend him. It was the first time he'd heard her defend him without knowing that he was there; it made the recovery of their relationship seem more... real?

Thunderchaser kept going on, about how apparently the whole exile and their Clanmates' injuries were Dusklion's fault, and calling into question whether she should still be deputy. Stars, some cats couldn't move on, could they?

The idea to try to work civilly with the other leaders was downright laughable. Then again, nothing that Thunderchaser had said was at all sensical.

Emerging from his hiding spot, Fadingstar approached Thunderchaser with a sneer. "I find it funny that you suddenly care about RiverClan after spending the past few moons being hardly anything more than a useless lump on a log. You don't do anything for this Clan, yet you think you have the right to judge Dusklion and I? Aside from the battle, all I've seen you do is sit on your lazy ass doing nothing productive.

"Dusklion and I are the most stable pair that RiverClan has had at its helm for seasons. You claim to want stability, yet you think a rebellion, that casting me out as leader, is the key to that? All that will do is create more chaos. Further, I think you must have your head screwed on backwards to think trying to talk to the other leaders civilly is the answer. We tried to work with Bumblestar, and she laughed in our faces and crapped all over us. Twilightstar made it clear that she'll never see RiverClan as allies, and Dawnstar is a rogue of a leader who can't be trusted as far as she can be thrown.

"As for the Clans they lead, it was those cats, not Dusklion, who killed our children and tortured our cats. After that, I have zero interest in having a friendly, civil little chat with any of those leaders like we're suddenly all friends. I won't stand here for a second and listen to my sister's reputation tarnished like that, especially after she's worked harder than virtually anyone else to help this Clan since we were driven out."

His voice had risen to a snarl at this point, fury edging it. "Dusklion is a greater warrior than you could ever dream to be, Thunderchaser. Her care and love for RiverClan isn't just smoke and water, unlike yours. Yes, she made a bad decision, but the Clan made the decision to let her stay as deputy. If you can't accept that and move on, that isn't Dusklion's fault nor problem."

Fadingstar let his claws slide out. "I'm not going to let a mouse-brain like yourself threaten this Clan's safety and stability with a rebellion. You're no longer a warrior of RiverClan. You have one minute to get out of my sight and head out of this territory, or I'll end you where you stand. If I ever see you anywhere on or near RiverClan territory again, I'll kill you. Go."

[ Thunderchaser has been permanently exiled from RiverClan. If she does not leave RiverClan territory in your next post, or if she is ever seen on/near RiverClan territory again, she will be killed without further warning. If you haven't made a post by July 22, Thunderchaser will be treated as non-compliant with Fading's orders and killed.

Please remember that my thoughts do not equal Fading's! If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me or tal ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Today at 02:57 PM.