Today 04:11 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: July Gathering

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 12/100

✽❀✽

Rosepaw was currently experiencing a whirlwind of mixed feelings about the beautiful blind Bengal apprentice, ranging from severe distorts to a strong desire to get to know and appreciate him. It was honestly quite painful, and the sudden explosion of emotions made Rosepaw want to simply apologize and dart off into the bushes to hide away from social interaction. This was pretty unusual, seeing as he was generally decently open-minded for cats to come up and bother him, mostly because it helped him get to know their weaknesses and themself as a whole, but also to make himself look better when it came to social status. It was always fun to look better than he actually was deep on the inside… much less humiliating, really. He held back his urge to play the coward and run off like an idiot in order to prevent himself from embarrassing himself in front of this practical stranger, fearing that if they ever were to have any battle-ly future with one another, that would remain Bleedingpaw’s first impression of him. No, the apprentice had already mentioned the fact that he thought Rosepaw looked cool- more importantly, strong- and the russet and brown scarred apprentice planned on doing literally everything in his power to prevent that admirable image of himself from fading out of this semi-stranger’s mind. He looked good now, and one stupid mistake and that was over. It was easy enough to look good for his own clan, but ShadowClan, oh boy. It was a completely separate story to deal with over there… only the stars knew how Bleedingpaw managed to walk out so nice and friendly. To Rosepaw, this was a miracle. He avoided putting too faith with into the absolutely absurd rumors about ShadowClan, but at the same time, he was familiar with the terribly violent behaviors of their current leader, Dawnstar. The young tom certainly did not want to ignore them. Anyway, for now, he just wanted to focus on not making this any more awkward than it had to be. Rosepaw had never been good with meeting new cats, let alone possible future battle-opponents. The whole concept and idea of it all was incredibly overwhelming.

It was odd, feeling the sudden urge to please somebody else. Rosepaw thought it out of character. He realized this was happening when Bleedingpaw expressed some possible interest in the topic about RiverClan, and he had the sudden desire to keep on talking about it to maintain Bleedingpaw’s good attention. But to prevent these thoughts from being obvious, Rosepaw stopped speaking just as he would normally once he was done explaining his personal viewpoint on the whole situation with RiverClan and their whole-clan exile, reluctant to let Bleedingpaw know that he was currently fighting some unexpected people-pleasing urges. When Bleedingpaw started to respond, Rosepaw looked up with seemingly vague interest, but truly, he wanted to hear out Bleedingpaw’s responses. It would be beneficial for him to truly understand ShadowClan’s perspective on the matter before jumping to any further assumptions and/or conclusions about them all, wouldn’t it? Bleedingpaw was simply the first step Rosepaw planned on taking to getting to know the cat-by-cat daily lives of not only ShadowClan cats, but the majority of non-ThunderClan felines all together. Bleedingpaw let him know that he could imagine what it was it was probably like for RiverClan to be messing with their clan all of the time, and as the blonde Bengal continued, explaining the lack of a large effect on ShadowClan, Rosepaw nodded in agreement. Yeah, ShadowClan’s got it easy with ‘em, at least for now. Ha, just wait n’till ol’ Dawnstar decides to tear her claws through the pelt’s somebody actually important, watch war blow up in her lurk-y clan’s face. The russet and brown ThunderClan apprentice kept listening quietly as Bleedingpaw explained that he did not think ShadowClan had been too incredibly involved in the whole raid situation, and Rosepaw tilted his head. He felt slightly more curious at the mention of the name ‘Grouse’, after hearing about the apprentice’s rumored change of rank on his way into this giant crowd, but all Bleedingpaw told him was that they had said was that their relationship with RiverClan had been doing alright, and Rosepaw raised an eyebrow. That meant Dawnstar had carried her clan into a bloody clash between clans simply because… why not. What an in-character move… disgusting cat, that’s for sure. Rosepaw’s lip curled, and he narrowed his bright amber eyes when Bleedingpaw added that hsi leader had probably just wanted to fight. The Bengal apprentice defended his elader by suggesting that it was just their battle training being out to the test, but Rosepaw wasn’t having it. After the blond Bengal was finished speaking, after a long, grumpy sigh, Rosepaw rolled his eyes and scoffed. “As much as I love trainin’, man… to hell with it right now. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I get’cha when ya’ say that it has to be out to the test eventually, but like… damn, were the literal lives worth it? Did ya’ll kill and get killed for… literal battle trainin’??? A real Dawnstar’ish move if ya’ ask me, but hey, what do I know… only the rumors, only the rumors…

Eventually, the topic about fighting each other popped up, but Bleedingpaw acted pretty chill about it all. It was always a ‘what-if’ situation, therefore always possible but never inevitable, and the pretty young tom did not seem very worried about it all. He simply confirmed that yes, they could be friends, just so long as their clanmates always came first. So hesitantly, Rosepaw gave the apprentice a single, curt nod, before moving onto the next topic. Names. They briefly discussed that lack of rarity in Rosepaw’s name, and Bleedingpaw even defended it for him. He told Rosepaw that he wasn’t sure about ‘average’, and he had never met any ‘Rose’-suffix before, but if he said so, so be it. Rosepaw sniffed, and still quite obviously in name-denial, he grumbled, “Name is a name… it’s… whatever, I s’pose. Anyway, if it ain’t common, it’s still girly as heck, and awkward to have as a self-representation with me bein’ a dude and all, but…” Then after a brief moment of hesitation, Rosepaw smirked and aimed a nudge at Bleedingpaw’s shoulder. “I mean, you’ve got a real girly lookin’ pelt yourself, so who am I to say anythin’- but- guess it’s our strength n’ personality that outta make us known, eh?” Then with a small, dry laugh, he added, “For example, who knows, man, maybe one day I’ll end up bein’ known as Rosesunshine: ThunderClan’s most violent, blood-thirsty cannibal. Don’t get me wrong… I don’t plan on it, but it would definitely be a bit ironic.

The conversation moved on, and eventually, without warning, Bleedingpaw burst into giggles. Rosepaw was visably disturbed for a moment, but the Bengal solved that issue when he spoke, and the russet tabby was quick to make sense out of his fellow apprentice’s laughter. Faux covertly, the colorful tom whispered to him about how everybody looked pretty old in the morning, and Rosepaw grinned. ThunderClan’s got some mornin’ oldies in the apprentices’ den, that’s for sure… but I doubt I should go off tellin’ Bleedin’paw somethin’ like that, a bit embarrassin’ to the entirety of my clan’s youth, ain’t it? But apparently Bleedingpaw did not share this respectful mindset, because he casually spilled the tea that his regal strong sisters, if caught before dawn patrol, were grumpy as cranky elders. Rosepaw allowed himself to snicker and nod a little, but not too much. It was always awkward when somebody laughed more than you expected them to, and the silence during the aftermath is even worse. So Rosepaw stopped laughing at just the right moment, a perfectly calculated reaction, before giving up on the stone-stern-hard secrecy, mumbling to Bleedingpaw, “I ain’t gonna tell them if you don’t tell my denmates that I told ya’ this: man, it’s mainly our laziest guys who wake up cranky as ol’ elders, an’ they ain’t even doin’ anythin’ all day, like, boy- I don’t wanna hear about your achin’ paws, ain’t my fault ya’ don’t use ‘em enough, sheesh…” Great, and now time to go right back to defending his clan, like the good, responsible apprentice he was. Rosepaw made sure to add, “But anyway, the majority of us know how to wake up without fallin’ over in a tantrum, at least. Hopefully my jaw’s plannin’ on tonin’ it down with all’s the pain soon, I guess. All in all, walkin’ up is annoyin’ for us all, can’t give your sisters too much hate, man.

Then they moved on to being good ol’ trauma buddies. Similarly to how Bleedingpaw was actually feeling, Rosepaw found it nice to have somebody to relate to in this sort of way. Despite the fact that he and Bleedingpaw would most likely ever interact at gathering like this, or… in battle, weirdly enough, Rosepaw had not had this pleasant of an interaction (heck, Rosepaw had even snickered for once in his life) with somebody his age in… oh goodness. In ever. Well, that was… embarrassing, for lack of a better term. He quickly blinked the humiliation away, preparing himself to listen to more of Bleedingpaw’s story. It was interesting, hearing about another cat’s parental struggles. Bleedingpaw spoke softly as he told Rosepaw that he understood the pain of not having the traditional mother’s love given to you, witnessing the phrase, ‘There is no love as strong as that of a Mother’s’ Get crushed into crumbs of sorrow right before your eyes. It was painful, Bleedingpaw had got that part right. When Bleedingpaw told him that he knew Rosepaw had not deserved to be struck, the russet apprentice thanked him quietly with the words, “Yeah… thanks? I guess some mothers just aren’t… Y’know…?” When a Bleedingpaw called his own mother, ‘Rosa’, Rosepaw made sure to keep that name in mind in case he ever heard it again as the apprentice spoke. Sure enough, Bleedingpaw mentioned her by name multiple times. Firstly, he told Rosepaw that Rosa had been cruel and neglectful emotionally, but because she had thought that touching him was below her, she had not. Rosepaw cringed with annoyance with the whole idea. He found it terrible that somebody as important to a cat as their literal mother could be so reckless with their child’s emotions, let alone a kitten, and still not care enough to care for their child properly. Rosepaw nodded, and then he explained, “Sucks. I mean, it hurts as a kit, don’t it? Watchin’ the rest’a your little denmates run ‘round stupidly with their mums hangin’ out nearby, just lovin’ on them all day long, sunrise to sunfall. But heck, what do I know- last thing I remember of my mother is her hittin’ me and runnin’ off, like- oh, a’ight, go ahead and leave, but… I ain’t sure how she treated me before that. Nobody really knows, nobody really tells me, but that’s a’ight. I didn’t need a mother, so we’re all good now- I lost my first one n’ they didn’t give me another one, so uh- yup. Wobble-Paws, if I ever seem to be slackin’ when it comes to manners, ey, that’s why. Just the lack of motherly lectures, that’s all.” Then after a pause, he added stiffly, “Yeah, I’ll be happy to prove our mother’s wrong as ever if we can, ‘cause I dunno ‘bout yours, but if mine’s still out there, she’s gotta be thinkin’ I’m dead. Nah. Or at least… last time I checked, I ain’t a ghost, anyway- I’d say we’ll both be stronger than they’ll ever be byt he time we’re warriors, yeah.” He finalized this with a nod.

But for some unexplained reasons that somebody as self-cautious about his appearance as Rosepaw could not even fathom, Bleedingpaw looked a little bit uncomfortable at the mentions of his pelt looking perfect. Rosepaw raised an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly. “You good?” He asked, stiffly. “Afraid to be pretty?” But once Bleedingpaw explained some of his story, it made some more sense to Rosepaw. The blonde Bengal revealed to him that his birth mother, Rosa, was what she called a ‘Show-Cat.’ Confused, Rosepaw listened as the Bengal explained that it was some sort of kittypet system thing where the pretty cats got to go do a thing that made them special, and the thought of it made Rosepaw’s stomach twist with discomfort. Narrowing his eyes, he wrinkled his nose in disgust at the idea. Bleedingpaw added that he did not get it, and truthfully, Rosepaw muttered, “Pfff, an’ I don’t judge ya’. That’s… messed up, man. Real messed up.” Bleedingpaw told him that his picture-perfect pelt would have been perfect for a Show-Cats, and it would have made him special… if only he did not wobble. Rosepaw blinked, puzzled. Well, what’s wobblin’ got to do with bein’ pretty…? Eh, whatever… twolegs are real messed up creatures anyway, I’ll leave ‘em be. Nasty things, grubby-pawed things. Bleedingpaw said that due to this, he never really cared about his pelt, and despite it’s lookiness, it did not benefit him. But then when Bleedingpaw decided to add that he would rather be strong like Rosepaw, the russet and brown apprentice found his face heating up again. Awkwardly, he looked away for a moment. He’s too nice… TOO NICE!!! It was annoying. But Rosepaw was enjoying their interaction too much to back away now, so he decided to stay. Then turning back, he smiled what might just be the softest smile that he’s ever smiled. Funny how there was still an obvious sharp anger to it. Then casually, he said, “Well, who needs mothers when you’ve got random-tom-guys-from-other-clans to talk to, right? Waitin’ for the love of a mother like Rosa or my own mum’s like… s’ not fair, that’s what it is- it’s like waitin’ patiently for support and affection that’ll never come. Hurts. But we’re alright now.” Then moving onto the next topic, he questioned the apprentice. “Anyway, just out of curiosity, has the pretty part of you just become insignificant? I mean, despite the uh… the trauma, of course. Like, I know that several she-cats who think I look ‘fine’, with the scar and- whatever, build, I dunno- and that’s ups my social status a bit. Is it different over there in ShadowClan? Ya’ll don’t deal with any romance over there?

✽❀✽

~ @Rani { Bleedingpaw } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

warblerpaw

purrks ; herbal knowledge t1
he / she . thunderclan
7 moons . closeted trans
tags ; @Omari - drizzlecloud
trigger warnings for this post: none

warblerpaw softly bonked his head against drizzlecloud, happy that someone he considered a friend had come to his rescue. he was a trainwreck when it came to social situations that weren't with cats he liked slash found interesting slash cats that weren't nice to him. soft paws tapped over to drizzle, grinning at the light tail-flick. oh! good! an offer to do something helpful and good! yippee!

' uh huh! of course! ' warblerpaw squinted up at the highrock. ' so. from what i can tell... so far they haven't talked about everythin to everyone yet, just, uh.. talking to each other! but when they start talking i'll definitely help you, drizzlecloud! ' he grinned cordially at drizzle.

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old Today, 03:53 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
Risingstorm pinned his ears "Oh my bad." he said trying to search his mind to find the memory of the cat telling him her name but his mind was having a hard time finding it but the cat mentioned changing there name and for him to give his opinion "Nah its up to you to change your name not mine." he said

(you're fine dw)

Doeflame

Risingstorm seemed embarrassed about not remembering. A sly grin formed on Doeflame's face, and she was about to tease him more about it (of course she was going to rub salt in the wound) when he spoke again.

Oh. He was taking her comment about the name change seriously. Oh well, she would fix that soon enough. "Mudfur seems a little boring, though," Doeflame said, and pondered for a moment before continuing. "I think I'll rename myself Awsomewarrior. Much more exciting, don't you think? I'll go ask Dawnstar when the gathering ends."
Old Today, 10:14 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 12 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

sweet. twistedpaw thought of her as sweet, also. a feeling blooms in squirrelrises chest, similar to the one she felt when she caught her first piece of prey. pride. pride in being kind -- though, it's still a foreign feeling, she welcomes it. she appears to ease up a bit more, muscles no longer as tense as before and anxiety slowly melting away. well, as much as it can for someone that's constantly worrying.

"...ah." she mumbles. she didn't expect twistedpaw to question the name, but now that she's thinking about it - she glances away in thought. her ears swivel in the direction of the windclanner, making it clear she's listening despite not looking at her. she can't say she relates to the molly fully, but she feels like she understands, at least a little bit. she doesn't have a disability like twistedpaw does. but she knows how it feels to want to be more than what people think or see, even if it's not in the same way as twistedpaw.

"well..the s-sky is vast..open. endless..?" she pauses, contemplating whether she should continue or not. she's pretty sure she's going to sound silly...or she already does. with a small shuffle of her front paws, she continues. "er...I..I guess what..I'm trying to s-say..is that there's..endless p-possibilities..for anything. it's kind of..hopeful." did that make any sense at all?? why!! must talking be so hard!! with an internal scream, she forces her worries to the very back of her mind.

squirrelrise seems to soften a tad. "I'm s-sure..you'll be a great warrior." she says. twistedpaw is a windclanner, and considering the history between windclan and her own clan – she's that they'll meet in a battle, eventually. but a part of her hopes she won't have to fight the older molly. twistedpaw seems like a good person. still, she's not entirely sure if she should confide in a cat from another clan, but she speaks up regardless. "I can relate..s-sort of. I think... no matter h-how good of a warrior.. you are -- there..will be s-some cats..who just see you as..your appearance or f-flaws.." her grin falters slightly, but then she shakes her head and it returns. "..but, all that m-matters is..the cats who s-see you for who..you really are, and yourself. if that..makes s-sense.." she finishes, ending off in a murmur as her eyes drop to the sandy ground briefly, feeling her pelt heat up. this is probably the longest conversation she's had in awhile, she's sure she's a little awkward.

speaking of people who see those for who they really are.. she has a few cats like that in her life, doesn't she? mistlewhisker is proud of her and sees her potential, despite her lack of confidence. and goopywhisker, too, although she hasn't seen him in a bit. she supposes a support system is all that matters, no matter how big or small. she hopes twistedpaw has one.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart these two are the squishiest duo ever,,,I love twisted augh ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 12:34 PM

Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 48+ hours of no response.
My Mood: Tired

~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/they/he
Warrior of ThunderClan

Honeypetal sat in the corner alone, waiting, hoping someone would come to them. I'm not going to try and wander into someone's conversation after what happened last time, they thought, warning themselves.
If I just have to sit here alone to pass the time, I guess that's okay too.
Old Today, 02:23 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora View Post

Midnightchirp & Loonfoot of ShadowClan
Midnightchirp eased herself off Loonfoot the moment Lostspark materialized from the shadows, her cold blue eyes briefly meeting the scarred Enforcer’s before settling back on her brother. With a curt nod that seemed more an act of acknowledgment than apology, she muttered, "Fine," her voice as steady as ever.

Loonfoot, still rattled from both his sister’s pinning and the abruptness of Lostspark’s appearance, clambered to his feet. He brushed the dust from his fur with an irritated flick of his tail, embarrassment simmering just beneath his pelt. The startle had jolted a newfound respect for Lostspark into his core. "Right, sorry Lostspark," he mumbled, casting his sister a sharp sideways glare.

"Good point, too," Loonfoot added hastily, trying to recover some dignity and perhaps win Lostspark’s favor. Uncertainty prickled at his chest fur as he spoke, his cheeks warming. He shook his pelt, a feeble attempt to disguise his lingering embarrassment. "We prefer not to mingle with the other clans for that reason. Hence, why we are back here."

Midnightchirp remained stoic, though she couldn't resist rolling her eyes at her brother’s ineptitude around authority—a flaw he had possessed since birth. She found it weak and embarrassing, but tolerated him nonetheless. He was, after all, the last of her blood. "Mhm," she agreed lowly, her gaze drifting toward the chattering crowd. Small talk was a mystery she had never cared to unravel. Fortunately, her brother managed such interactions with ease, even if he was a complete mousebrain.

As if synchronized with her thoughts, Loonfoot, having regained some composure, took a seat and glanced thoughtfully between his sister and the Enforcer. "Care to join us?" he asked Lostspark, his tone hopeful.

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Peering at the siblings as they somewhat nodded along to her words and resumed appropriate postures, Lostspark had swiveled with the intention to leave again when Loonfoot called out to her, and she faltered, white-tipped paw hovering in the air, paused in her surprise. Join them? Sit? With them? She was probably making a very stupidly puzzled face right now at the offer - when was the last time someone had invited her to sit with them that did not include it being an Enforcer meeting? - but hey! Not entirely her fault!

It was a foreign-ish concept to be wanted somewhere not out of necessity, and it took a moment for the scarred grey feline to wrap her head around it. Realizing she'd been standing there a tad bit too long, probably looking a little odd (she was suddenly experiencing bouts of awkwardness for some strange reason, actually), Lostspark cleared her throat and brought her paw back to the ground.

"...Alright." The agreement was a bit stiff, but it was a start nonetheless. Easing back over, Lostspark sat down beside the pair, side-eyeing them (and for once ever grateful that her non-blindness had never been revealed to the public). At least she looked blind, so she had an excuse to be looking in whatever direction she wished.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 02:40 PM
Less active 18-25 july

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes

The full moon hung pale in the night sky, tossing its silvery shine over the clearing as Hawkcatcher trotted after her clan. Usually, the warrior walked in the front parts of Thunderclan's group, a habit she had taken up since she first began to attend gatherings, but this time she hung back. Attending a gathering without one of the clans felt off. Oh as if it was the first time. No, she recalled many times only having a gathering with three clans, but still.

She a spot among the chit-chatting cats, sitting silently in the mass with amber eyes directed towards the leaders. ...and she could not deny that everything seemed... peaceful. The leaders were talking amongst themselves, seemingly without the usual wall of thorns or snarks of hostility, and the medicine cats seemed comfortable with each other like usual. Only that Shadowclan had one more, and Thunderclan one less.

[Open]

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨