Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The secret domain of...
Last post by Dino king
Today 03:11 AM
Hello hello!!
by Bonsai
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:51 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by Blaaze
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:44 AM
Favorite cat you've ever...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:42 AM
Arrest The Person Above...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:33 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymph View Post
This cat, Willowtail, made it seem so less scary. It was nice to know that at least one cat didn't expect her to be brave. "Well, I guess I'm not so alone in disliking water then..... I nearly drowned in a shallow pool when I was younger." Starrypaw shuddered just to think of it.
Willowtail's ears perked. "Our stories are similar. Your never alone in your fears. Were expected to be tough and we have to act like it, but all on the inside we've all cried. We've all grieve." Willowtail mewed, her eyes filling with mild pain and grief and she seemed to think about something, admitting softly, "I myself lost some important cats to me recently... I want to swim better because of it." Willowptail purred gently

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail's ears perked. "Our stories are similar. Your never alone in your fears. Were expected to be tough and we have to act like it, but all on the inside we've all cried. We've all grieve." Willowtail mewed, her eyes filling with mild pain and grief and she seemed to think about something, admitting softly, "I myself lost some important cats to me recently... I want to swim better because of it." Willowptail purred gently
Starrypaw just listened.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymph View Post
Starrypaw just listened.
Willowtail gave the apprentice a small look of sorry as she turned her head away, getting a bit emotional as she brought up the memories. Giving a small snif Willowtail mewed, "Sorry...... moral of the story uhm... it's ok to be afraid of any and everything. We can all fight through it togther." Willowtail finished, "Sorry if that was cheesy."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Lonely

Waterhawk stretched. (Open)
Old Today, 12:43 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
16 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebfern let out an exhale, rubbing sleep from her eyes with a front paw. even a whole night of sleep after her vigil (in the corner of the warrior's sleeping spot, she couldn't find a place she wanted to sleep next to anyone she liked) she was still extremely exhausted. plus she was sleeping on top of a rock. there weren't extra nests she could sleep in, anyways. the mountains were very uncomfortable, she had decided, and she did not like them at all.

with a loud sigh, cobwebfern slunk out of the den and over to dusklion. ' hey. ' she murmured, bumping her head to her former mentor's softly. ' how's it going? we haven't really talked since the meeting where i was named warrior. i kinda missed you.. ' she trailed off, a little embarassed.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
Today was... admittedly a lazy day. Sleep tugged at the deputy as she parted her jaws in a massive yawn from where she lounged on a rock at the edge of the camp. Patrols would need to go out at some point, but right now she didn't feel much like barking orders at any cat and risking potential backlash, especially after the blowout with the queens in camp. So for the moment Dusklion was content, tail flicking lazily below her.

Looking over as Cobs approached her, a grin grew on her face. Part of her frowned briefly. She had thought the younger warrior would want to put her nest next to hers, but so far she had been sleeping elsewhere. Not that the deputy could blame her - these mountains weren't home, after all - but it still felt... odd. "Hey yourself, kid," she purred in greeting, returning the affectionate bump of her head. The realization that they hadn't talked much sank her heart like stones, and Dusklion glanced at her paws. That was partly her fault, what with being so busy. "Sorry 'bout that... feel like I've been runnin' my paws ragged ever since we got here to make sure the Clan stays safe..." ...That, and she had quite a bit to make up for still. The Clan didn't trust her, that much the deputy knew.

Shrugging off such thoughts though the deputy glanced back at Cobs with a grin. "Hows warrior life treatin' you, though? You go out 'n explore the territory yet?"

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Today at 12:43 AM.