Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:30 AM
Hello hello!!
by Bonsai
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 03:28 AM
The secret domain of...
Last post by Dino king
Today 03:11 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by Blaaze
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:44 AM
Favorite cat you've ever...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:42 AM

Old Today, 12:32 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraea View Post

Thunderchaser
—————

A huff of relief left the cat’s mouth. She had never felt comfortable with the instabilities of RiverClan but this time it felt different. And way way worse for her now. Staring at the deputies eyes now, she begun to speak.

”I feel as if RiverClan is going to crumble under Fading. Now I don’t want to insult him as much as I want to now but, me and a few others feel as if he is taking a dark turn. Refusing to accept defeat, and now after a part of the clan addressed how they don’t feel comfortable with the way he handles any situation. He will still go along with his plans to do whatever. Fading lacks any self control and it’s beginning to pile up with the clan. We don’t even have a home anymore because of him. RiverClan is on its last limbs, we’ve been exiled from the other clans due to him refusing to address the foreign affairs we had with the other three clans.”
Thunder allowed for those words to float in the air for some time before finishing.

” I was hoping you could talk to Fading about these issues, maybe talk some sense into him. If he doesn’t want to fix our current situation there will most likely be a rebellion against him.”
The shecat gave that last part as a warning. She would start one if need be.

Ears flicking, and tail waving the warrior awaited a response.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
At first, the deputy had been curious to see what it was Thunderchaser had wanted. She rarely saw the warrior around camp much, outside of meetings. Maybe asking to be put on patrols? Or when RiverClan was going to return - that was a popular question. So when the first words out of her mouth were an insult to her brother, Dusklion felt herself stiffen.

"First off," the dark tabby replied, tone curt, "Fades had nothin' to do with us gettin' kicked from our home. If you want someone to blame, you can place it on me." Fallownose's murder had been the final straw. Sure, other things had led up to it, and sure, there was still a small part of her that tried to find ways to justify it, but the facts were facts; her snap decision to attack the WindClan deputy - a cat who had been at his position for longer than Dusklion had been in the Clans - was what drew the majority of Twilightstar's ire; her jagged flank scare was proof of that. "I get that my brother's got issues - trust me, I grew up with him - but unless you've gotten your head stuck in a rock somewhere along the way, we're on our way to stability. Nothin' like... like the Fogmuzzle situation has happened recently, 'n he called for a retreat before we could lose anymore cats than we already did."

...Despite her own disagreements with her brother, and how she still was frustrated over his dismissiveness towards her during their private conversation regarding what Twilightstar had said, Dusklion wasn't about to just let anyone speak about him like that. Eyes narrowing briefly, the dark tabby turned to face Thunderchaser head on. She knew a threat when she heard one. "You, or anyone else, cause this Clan to lose the beginnin's of stability we've started to gain, 'n I'll see to it personally that you never set paw on RiverClan land again. Even now you're on thin ice - what kind of fluff in your brains do you have to tell me that you're plannin' a rebellion, hm? For your sake, I hope it's just hot air your spewin' right now. I've got no problem draggin' those who only want to continue to see us suffer out of this Clan by their damn ears."

Tail lashing behind her, she wondered whether it would be best to exile Thunderchaser on the spot. At the very least, she would be bringing this up with her brother. Head lifted she stared down the warrior, wondering what else she would try and speak on. "He's been tryin' to fix our current situation - we both have. But stars dammit, if a rebellion pops up in this Clan every time a new leader is announced 'n tries to get their footin', RiverClan might as well die out altogether."

[ felt after writing this that i should state a obligatory "dusklion's thoughts and opinions don't reflect my own! i love thunder and her sparky personality <3 ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |