Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:48 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

《 Chasmkit 》
22/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 moon

Chasmkit yawned as she sat in the clearing.

(Acitvity Post)

《 Alpinepaw 》
71/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was practicing her climbing on a nearby tree.

(Activity Post)
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Tired

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 1
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Bonsai (sorry for her energy. In the near future she will mellow down to a calmer cat)

Once she stepped out of the warriors den and into the clearing energy immediately surged through her. Maybe it was the sunlight? She heard it could do something similar to that! Either way she felt like she needed to go Go GO! How could she do that though? Ooo—she could maybe train one of her…less good skills with another cat? That would work. But what skill would she do? She thought she was pretty okay at everything…okay. Maybe not everything. Her tree climbing could use a little…lotta help. So there it was! She’d practice tree-climbing. Now she had to find the right cat. Preferably someone who is very much so not judgy at however badly she’s going to do.

Her bright green gaze scanned the busy clearing of a cat to practice with. Preferably no apprentices. They were supposed to look up to warriors. Not down on them, as they would look at her after she somehow falls out of a tree while their having the time if their life! Oh boy did having things you’re bad at suck! Her flopped ears drooped a bit more than usual as she looked around, perhaps a bit less happy-go-lucky than before. She spotted a familiar cat. That’s what she’d prefer. Someone who may…but Probably won’t make fun of her! She padded up to the tom, offering his a gentle grin and wiping the gloom and sadness off her face and immediately naturally replaced it with her happy self. “DogChase!” She beamed, her tail hung high above her. “Care to join me? I wanna go do some training! Specifically tree climbing becauseimnotgreatatitandall but we can ignore that and me if I mess up!” She blurted out her weak confession at the speed of light, not wanting it to be something to dwell upon. She also hoped the cat accepted because oh boy oh boy…if he didn’t who would she have to ask next?

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days and don't be afraid to, I'm very forgetful!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 1
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Bonsai (sorry for her energy. In the near future she will mellow down to a calmer cat)

Once she stepped out of the warriors den and into the clearing energy immediately surged through her. Maybe it was the sunlight? She heard it could do something similar to that! Either way she felt like she needed to go Go GO! How could she do that though? Ooo—she could maybe train one of her…less good skills with another cat? That would work. But what skill would she do? She thought she was pretty okay at everything…okay. Maybe not everything. Her tree climbing could use a little…lotta help. So there it was! She’d practice tree-climbing. Now she had to find the right cat. Preferably someone who is very much so not judgy at however badly she’s going to do.

Her bright green gaze scanned the busy clearing of a cat to practice with. Preferably no apprentices. They were supposed to look up to warriors. Not down on them, as they would look at her after she somehow falls out of a tree while their having the time if their life! Oh boy did having things you’re bad at suck! Her flopped ears drooped a bit more than usual as she looked around, perhaps a bit less happy-go-lucky than before. She spotted a familiar cat. That’s what she’d prefer. Someone who may…but Probably won’t make fun of her! She padded up to the tom, offering his a gentle grin and wiping the gloom and sadness off her face and immediately naturally replaced it with her happy self. “DogChase!” She beamed, her tail hung high above her. “Care to join me? I wanna go do some training! Specifically tree climbing becauseimnotgreatatitandall but we can ignore that and me if I mess up!” She blurted out her weak confession at the speed of light, not wanting it to be something to dwell upon. She also hoped the cat accepted because oh boy oh boy…if he didn’t who would she have to ask next?

(I absolutely I adore her!)

Dogchase
~*~
He was sitting in the clearing looking up at the sky, completely lost in thought. There wasn't much to do in-between patrols. And what if he missed something important while he was off doing stuff? No sitting here is the safest bet.

Then he heard his name ring out across the clearing. The brown tom's head swiveled around to meet Orangeflower's familiar face. His expression stretched into an expression of surprise. She seemed excited, and Dogchase couldn't quite understand why. His sleepy mind took a few heartbeats to spring back to life after all the sitting he'd been doing.

As soon as he caught the word 'training' his ears perked up. He nodded quickly. "Of course. And there's no need to worry about judgement from me. I'm not too good myself." Dogchase said with an almost comical sincerity. He waved his stump of a tail around a little to demonstrate.
Even if his injury had been moons ago there was still a lot he had been putting off. Admittedly tree climbing was one of them. He had never liked heights to begin with and now he had a good reason to stay away. If he wasn't good at it before how could he be good at it now? But Orangeflower's appearance must be some sort of sign that it was time to stop slacking. He was a Thunderclap warrior after all, he wanted to be skilled like one.
He stood up and shook out his pelt. "Where do you want to go? Did you have a place in mind?" He began running potential options through his head, as he arced his back in a long stretch.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Lonely

Lionkit yawned of boredom.
(OPEN)