Last post by Bonsai
Today 06:18 PM

Old July 12th, 2024, 08:32 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | APPRENTICE | 18 MOONS | NO PURRKS

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a mangled tail, a crooked jaw, and one blind eye.

Twistedpaw crouched low, then leaped. She landed neatly in the tree hollow. Her round black paws scuffed against the smooth wooden floor, almost making her slip, but she managed to right herself. She couldn't help a flicker of delighted surprise; especially with her mangled tail, she'd expected to fall short of the leader's den, which lay several tail-lengths above the ground. I did it! Her small size and light frame certainly helped, along with the muscle she'd built from her many moons of training.

The young she-cat's pride quickly dissolved as she slid further into the cool shadows of the den. It was a nice break from the heat. The scent of fresh leaves and soft moss was relaxing. Still, her mind and stomach churned in tandem, thoughts caught up in roiling storm clouds that leapt about like a piece of grass caught in a raging river. Grief, regret, pain, fear - they settled deep in her chest and plagued her mind with restless thoughts.

It had been a long time since she'd spoken with Twilightstar. Twistedpaw was usually comfortable in the WindClan leader's presence. She was friendly and had some kind of connection with the mysterious Ashfeather. However, she couldn't help but feel a little... anxious. Like Twilightstar was judging her. I'm old for an apprentice. I accidentally trespassed on RiverClan territory. And... Her throat tightened. Wolffang died for me. Twistedpaw had been the one to break the news. The patrol had found his body, and his death had been reported at the Gathering. But what about Rosebriar? Did the others know about her?

So many thoughts, so many questions, spun through the apprentice's head. But she couldn't just stand here. She had to act.

Twistedpaw bowed before the Moorland Queen. Her crooked jaw dangled, and the bulging light gray tip of her tail twitched, a beacon in the shadows. "Twilightstar. I... I hope I'm not bothering you." She forced herself to look up, her gray-blue eye meeting the leader's emerald-green one. "I... wanted to talk to you about some things. If that's okay?"

Her training. Wolffang. Rosebriar. Ashfeather. Brightpaw. So many names, so much pain and confusion. Twistedpaw couldn't help eyeing Twilightstar's comfortable nest. Normally, she liked to stroke soft things when she was worried. It calmed her. However, she wouldn't dare encroach on Twilightstar's privacy like that. So, she resorted to rubbing one paw against the smooth maplewood floor. Not the best substitute, but it was something.

@Moonraven

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Leader's Den

FADINGDAWN

Fadingdawn slipped into Twilightstar’s den with a polite dip of her head to the WindClan Leader.

“Twilightstar, I came to report that Cardinalpaw’s training is going well. He’s shaping up to make a great hunter,” The white and pale-ginger tabby explained with a wave of her plumy tail, green eyes bright. “He kept messing up on his leap, so I made him practice until he got it right. I’ve told him to rest, now, and that I’d bring prey to him.”

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old Today, 05:02 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Nice try, lack of motivation! There's no escaping more Owlkit posts! The cinnamon mottled feline bundled into Twilightstar's den as she had once before, too big paws causing her a problem. SNEEZE! with a loud noise she tumbled to her bottom, hind legs splayed out. With a soft chirrup she lifted her muzzle with the flower she had found- no thorns this time- and although it was now very dirty, The Tumbleweed Transformer was quite concerned about her dear Bigcat after a dead cat and grownup talk. So with a sober huff Owlkit proudly presented the scarred leader with her gift. A dandelion that looked like it'd been sitting in a dead rabbits mouth for three days. But it was the thought that counted, and Owlkit hadn't really tried too hard to keep it neat. "Bigcat!" She chirped, dropping the gift. "Gotchu a gift! Cause you 'er sad durin th' grownup conva- con- con... conversation!" HA! TAKE THAT HARD WORD! Owlkit puffed up her short tail proudly, then plodded up to Bigcay and attempted to wrap her forepaws around her friends neck, muzzle buried in Twilightstar's chest fur. Voice muffled, she would then mumble; "There ther', Twi'star." She'd say, giving wherever her forepaw resided on the molly a pat-pat. "I' help you." because of course, only the brave and helpful and awesome and fierce Owlkit could help her! Duh!

:3

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>