Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Calmer times
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:03 PM
Hello hello!!
by Bonsai
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:01 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:01 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:57 PM

Old Today, 09:04 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Atari Territory

Merlin
~<>~
31 moons || he/him || Atari Claw
grey classic tabby w/ flecks of tan, high white and moderate scaring; brown eyes

It seemed that these days Merlin was finding himself outside of camp more and more often. The colony was often loud, and there was so much happening that he could hardly find a quiet moment to sit by himself and think save for the late hours of the night. Not that he particularly minded all things considered. But the quiet of the territory was something the tabby found himself needing more and more of in recent moons.

So, color him surprised when a strange scent comes across that belonged to neither the Atari nor to their current adversary, or even to that new group that had found a home in these mountains. Slipping into a low bush nearby, the scarred tom observes for a moment. This cat was certainly making no effort to hide the fact he was here. Did he just miss the Atari scent markers entirely? Was he stupid?

The question of whether or not it was smart to confront him alone briefly flashes through Merlin's mind, but, though he cannot remember it, he knows he's held his own against multiple cats at once before. Besides, he wouldn't be very much of a Claw if he couldn't hold his own, now would he?

"Excuse me!" Merlin calls out, slinking out of the bush where he'd been hiding previously. "This is Atari land, what do you think you're doing here?" Small, stubby tail goes through the motions of lashing back and forth, though the effect is not quite as strong as it might have been before it was bitten off.

[ @Goopysharkboi ]
Old Today, 10:30 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Merlin
~<>~
grey classic tabby w/ flecks of tan, high white and moderate scaring; brown eyes

It seemed that these days Merlin was finding himself outside of camp more and more often. The colony was often loud, and there was so much happening that he could hardly find a quiet moment to sit by himself and think save for the late hours of the night. Not that he particularly minded all things considered. But the quiet of the territory was something the tabby found himself needing more and more of in recent moons.

So, color him surprised when a strange scent comes across that belonged to neither the Atari nor to their current adversary, or even to that new group that had found a home in these mountains. Slipping into a low bush nearby, the scarred tom observes for a moment. This cat was certainly making no effort to hide the fact he was here. Did he just miss the Atari scent markers entirely? Was he stupid?

The question of whether or not it was smart to confront him alone briefly flashes through Merlin's mind, but, though he cannot remember it, he knows he's held his own against multiple cats at once before. Besides, he wouldn't be very much of a Claw if he couldn't hold his own, now would he?

"Excuse me!" Merlin calls out, slinking out of the bush where he'd been hiding previously. "This is Atari land, what do you think you're doing here?" Small, stubby tail goes through the motions of lashing back and forth, though the effect is not quite as strong as it might have been before it was bitten off.

[ @Goopysharkboi ]
"Oh, I didn't realize. I just assumed that if there was no group here there would be a chance I could try and locate my brother. But since it seems there is a group here, is there any chance that I may join? I might as well just give up trying to find my brother since I can't find him." Shogun spoke in a calm, very polite voice.
Old Today, 03:11 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Merlin
~<>~

He wanted to join..? Well, Merlin knew that Saturn wasn't exactly opposed to outsiders who wanted to join them - there were quite a few of the current Atrari who had, at one point or another, belonged to some other group or to no group at all. And besides, this cat wasn't putting up any kind of fight at all, he was rather respectful. While this didn't ease Merlin's wariness exactly, it certainly didn't do anything to increase it.

"...I'll let our Crown know you're here," he says after a moment. "What's your name?"

[ @Goopysharkboi - shogun || @Luminous - saturn ]
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Less active 18-25 july

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Saturn

Freedom.
She was all done with receiving reports and the Crag seemed as peaceful as always, so she was allowed to a little Saturn-time for once. Muscles tensed underneath her as the Crown took a leap over a stone, slipping between rocks and smoothly pacing along the ledges of the Atari territory, secure paws finding their footing on the rocky paths she had scaled since she was a child.

A frisk breeze picked up and ruffled through her lilac-grey fur and the Crown settled down on a ridge to relax at the edges of the Atari's territory. But the wind brought her more than just a refresh, and Saturn's tattered ears twitched and angled towards them as she heard two voices. One was familiar, one of her Claws, but the other one... the voice of a stranger. Saturn had talked to almost everyone in the Atari more than once, being at least acquainted with most, and she was very sure that this cat was not among her ranks.

'I'll let our Crown know...' Welp, new stuff for her to handle she supposed. But she had chosen this, and would not trade her rank for anything. So with a couple of smooth leaps, the Crown slipped down from her spot, weaving through rocks and sparse bushes before finding the two. She nodded greeting to Merlin "sup" before glancing the outsider up and down. "Overheard a mentioning so thought I'd zip over," she mused before turning back to the cat she actually knew. "So what's happenin'?"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨