Last post by Astraea
Today 03:27 PM
[Finder] TickPaw’s...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:24 PM

Old July 4th, 2024, 03:24 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: The Atari [Outsider Group for RiverClan Plot!]

Name: Kataro
Appearance: black and white tom with blue eyes.
Personality: a loyal and serious Claw, Kataro takes his role seriously and is as a result nicknamed the Samurai of the Atari. He is a noble being who seeks ways of peace before his last resort. He is still haunted by a part of his past.

( @Luminous )

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 4th, 2024 at 03:25 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Important Announcement - Please read

Hello everyone!

I'm sure many of you have been wondering what's going on with the Atari-RC plot, and why the battle thread between them has been locked. Recently, it was brought to the RC high rank team's attention that the battle plot resembles a colonialist takeover of indigenous land.

This thematic connection was not something that anyone on the RC high rank team thought of while plotting this battle. As soon as this issue was brought to our attention, we froze the battle while working with staff to find a solution. Ultimately, after some discussion, it was decided that the best course of action would be to retcon the Atari vs RiverClan battle and put a halt to further plotted battles.

I want to apologize for any stress or inconvenience this has caused. Ultimately I failed to properly evaluate a plot that I started, and because of that people within this community were made to feel uncomfortable. Colonialism is an extremely serious issue and I want to be clear that I do not condone any sort of colonialist practices or beliefs. If I'd thought of the connection when plotting, I would've never began the plot.

Staff is working with the Atari high ranks to allow the group to continue existing after RiverClan leaves the mountains, to provide those of you with Atari characters opportunities to use them. I hope in the future to create a new plot with the Atari that involves them with RiverClan. In the meantime, there will be no further significant interactions between RiverClan and the Atari while RiverClan is in the mountains. Basic, nonviolent border interactions are fine. Fadingstar will be expecting all of his warriors to act peacefully toward the Atari; anyone who starts conflict will be punished, up to and including permanent exile depending on severity.

I ask everyone to please respect the decision the RC team and staff have reached, and to refrain from attempting to pry into the issue. There are many exciting things coming down the pipeline for RiverClan. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please privately message myself, another RC high rank, or a staff member. In addition, all references to the RC v. Atari battle that exist outside of the locked battle thread should be removed from your posts as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your understanding. As a last note, I want to take a moment to extend my gratitude to the rest of the RC high ranks and to the Atari high ranks; everyone has been extremely cooperative, supportive, and respectful in handling this issue, and I know we've all taken some positive and productive lessons from this. I couldn't ask for a better team to work with /genpos

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Nymph @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @KestrelPaw @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Redpool )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Yesterday at 10:00 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

I am very glad the Atari might be continue on existing even without Riverclan. This open many doors to us, and will allow us to use plots and further character developing. I cannot say how relieved I am that Blood can continua existing! I know everyone has placed so much effort in creating this new group. Thank you for this opportunity! (To the staff )

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 07:19 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

can i still join?

@Luminous

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old Today, 08:09 AM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

AaAA I'm really glad all guys took the time to consider this, thank you!! Super happy that The Atari can go on existing, I love everyone's character's so much!
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Less active 18-25 july

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post
can i still join?

@Luminous
Yes, you may still submit Atari characters!

--- updated to here ---

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; Today at 01:44 PM.