Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Love of the storm...
by Spider.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:36 PM
Roseheart + Briarfur Kits!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 02:30 PM
Conflict of Interest [p]
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:29 PM
[ATARI] Flying Cards ~...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:16 PM

Old July 11th, 2024, 08:28 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

STRAWBERRYKIT
1 moon | She/her
White kit with pinkish cream spots
Strawberrykit jumped as she was picked up by dusklion, she looked around as they were walking back to camp, she wiggled around a little, she was still skiddish of some cats sometimes. "wi..ll..that..ca..t...b..e..o...k?" she said with worry in her voice, she hoped dusklion could understand her enough to answer her question.

@taillow

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old July 12th, 2024, 07:29 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

ROSEHAWK

Catching sight of Wisteriawren's distraught form, Rosehawk bounded over to her Clanmate in a couple of swift bounds. ''Wisteriawren? Is everything alright?''

Rosehawk's voice was soft, and she encouraged the other she-cat with a gentle tap to the shoulder with her tail tip.

{ @Rose - Wisteriawren seems like she needs her future bestie }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 13th, 2024, 10:05 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Two small cats- one a tortie with an entirely orange head and a black& white tux body, & a skeletal-pattern black-and-white tom- quietly sat together at the border, chatting away. Something was unique about this, because these two cats seemed to be in a pretty good conversation. Of course, they both dared each other to venture into RiverClan territory and went in at the same time. They both looked around 8-9 moons and were very curious little so-and-so's.
"Woah.... this place is cool, Pump." The skeleton-pattern cat meowed.
"Its kinda spooky." Came the reply from the tortoiseshell tom. The two continued their conversation, and quietly grabbed some twigs off the ground before just forcing them into a random crack in the earth before running off laughing like idiots.
Old July 13th, 2024, 12:06 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

“Mhm,” Heroneye grunted as she walked. “I saw a finch earlier, before I’d come to the river. It looked a lot like the ones from back home, though the plumage was a bit different.” Heroneye decided to leave out the part about how pathetically she had failed to catch it; it was irrelevant, anyway.

Suddenly, Heroneye paused. There was the scent of prey, followed by the sight of a pale-furred hare just up ahead. She silently gestured at the rodent with her tail tip, gaze locked on it all the while. She began to creep forward, paws silently skimming the rocky surface of the mountain. One thing that Heroneye did not like about the mountains was their lack of cover, save for the odd rock jutting out of the ground or gnarly, thorned bush. She hoped that she’d be able to make up for it by being quiet, as well as a bit lucky.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old July 13th, 2024, 12:37 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

-----------------

Caveclaw listened as Heroneye spoke about the finch.
The different types of feathers probably had something to do with the mountains, but who knows.

Caveclaw went dead silent when Heroneye gestured to the hare.
The lykoi mix silently circled around, ready to corner the prey if necessary.

@Fits

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Covepaw.
KIT | He/him | Purrks: N/A | 5 moons

"Your curiosity protocols are intriguing..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw flanked Seabreeze, excitement in his eyes. He loved exploring, and if there was something he loved more than exploring, it was training! Just to be out and run around made him feel free. Freer than usual, of course. He always felt free! It didn't even seem a question at this point. The way he acted, his mannerisms, it was all there. His tail swayed behind him, sweeping over the ground. He liked doing that. It made Covepaw able to feel the things behind him without needing to turn around! though he still did a hefty amount of that anyways. He turned his head to Seabreeze after hearing his question.

"Oh, no! I did catch a squirrel once on patrol and it was like, so cool! I never thought I'd be able to catch land prey! I'm not even that acquainted with fishing either, so..."

Covepaw realized he was rambling and quieted down, leaving only his answer with a few extra details. Normally it was a lot more than a few, and he was glad he caught himself. Especially in the presence of a cat he had a deep appreciation and respect for. He wondered what happened to Snowmelt. He was quite fond of the two cats, and would hold that for the rest of his life, he was sure!

He halted his thoughts to listen to Seabreeze's run-down. Swimming was one of the things he wanted to learn the most. It was, well, cool! Swimming against the currents, watching other clans be befuddled by it. Awesome stuff! Covepaw listened intently, sure that he would need to know this for later. He wasn't sure how fearful he'd be of the water the first time he tried. And part of him knew it was good to be safe. After all, he didn't know what would happen! He understood Seabreeze when he mentioned the obvious part. He'd been in fear multiple times, and that definitely wasn't fun, but it taught him something each time. Control, for one!

"I haven't got any questions. And it 'snt boring! It's fairly interesting, considering the fact I'll need to know it for later!"

Covepaw smiled, perking his ears as he flicked his tail. There were things far more boring than safety, he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Dolomedes ]
Old Today, 02:36 AM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr

MUSHROOMFRECKLE
{ 18 moons | They/Them }
Mushroomfreckle woke up and flopped over to their side, not wanting to get up. When they finally got the energy to get their self up they flopped back over, taking in the sunlight while it lasted. After mushroom got enough sunlight in their system finally got up and stretched their back legs, then the front legs. Then the brown speckled cat walked out of camp, going to see the mountain territory. Looking around they stepped on hard rocks which hurt their paws but they didn't really mind. {they did mind} As they were walking they sat down on a pretty patch of sand. They looked out into the open, waiting for a cat to come talk to them as they just wanted company.

{OPEN}

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old Today, 05:16 AM
The Golden Daffodil

Bump Policy: After a day ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
MUSHROOMFRECKLE
{ 18 moons | They/Them }
Mushroomfreckle woke up and flopped over to their side, not wanting to get up. When they finally got the energy to get their self up they flopped back over, taking in the sunlight while it lasted. After mushroom got enough sunlight in their system finally got up and stretched their back legs, then the front legs. Then the brown speckled cat walked out of camp, going to see the mountain territory. Looking around they stepped on hard rocks which hurt their paws but they didn't really mind. {they did mind} As they were walking they sat down on a pretty patch of sand. They looked out into the open, waiting for a cat to come talk to them as they just wanted company.

{OPEN}

A timid, brown-coated Tom crept from the shadows of the camp. Despite being a new apprentice, he hadn’t received training yet - tho his mentor had reason he guessed. Hoping to socialize despite being a little - no, a lot shy, his gaze fell upon a cat just now leaving what was called the warriors den here in this… new home of theirs. Cmon Dragonfly. Go talk. He urged himself silently, slowly padding to the cat with his tail low, his paws trembling under him.
“ H-Hello… I’m Dragonflypaw.“ Dragonflypaw mewed, ears flattened against his head. Why did it have to be so hard to talk to others?!
Active Characters!
Morningkit - No Active Purrks
——————
Please help hatch these eggs <3
Old Today, 12:03 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye continued to approach the hare as Caveclaw fell into place, evidently preparing to assist if the rodent attempted to escape from Heroneye. She hoped that she would be able to catch it without any issue, but having someone else for backup was a bit comforting.

Heroneye had finally gotten decently close to the clueless hare when she felt something snap underneath her paw. She flinched and glanced down briefly to see a shattered twig on the ground. Instantly, the hare’s head shot up and it began to dart away. Heroneye’s brow furrowed as she began to race forward, trying to block its path and send it running back towards Caveclaw. No, no! I am not losing another piece of prey to my incompetence! she hissed internally, claws scraping furiously against the rocky ground.

Fortunately, the rodent was near enough that Heroneye was still able to bound in front of it, cutting it off. The hare released a frightened squeak before swiveling around, confusedly running back in Caveclaw’s direction.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old Today, 01:12 PM
The silliest of sillies&lt;3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

------------------

Caveclaw noticed the hair was starting to boind towards her in it's confusion.

So, as soon as it was close enough, she pounced onto it, digging her claws into it.

She managed to avoid it's kicks, and dug her teeth into it's neck, killing it.

@Fits

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)