Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
30 Moons

---------------

Skunkridge nodded with a kind smile, before leading the way out of camp.

@Rowan
[you don't gotta reply to this! I'll post a starter in Willow's rise tomorrow! <3]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old Today, 08:04 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treetiger] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Warrior
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH

Treetiger's jaws hurt from dragging this body all the way from Sunkissed Creek. She was thankful he was a young cat, otherwise she might need to bug Springlight for pain medication to soothe an aching neck. The Bengal brought the body of Mushroompaw a few tail lengths into the clearing before releasing. Ugh, my jaws. She cleared her throat.

"Bumblestar, Spiderthroat!"

The yowl across the clearing was loud enough for anyone to hear. The clan deserved to know about the death of this apprentice. However, the scent of two loners lingered on him. A strange female and his trainer -- Neo -- which she'd report as running off. It was better to keep them off his trail if she wanted to continue seeing him.

Silver Tongue Active
Once one or both had approached or acknowledged the dead body, Treetiger would brief them with false confidence. "I found Mushroompaw at Sunkissed Creek. There was a loner there, only one. He ran off before I could interrogate him properly. Dark tom. Guess he had a friend with him, though. Dunno where that one is."

Treetiger stepped aside. While she was speaking, she could feel the zapping in her head. Her friend was trying to make their entrance, but she'd learned how to contain them. To the back of her mind, they went. She didn't need them right now. This was too important to act strange with. No risking being suspicious.

[found body] - anyone is welcome to go sniff out the scents~
open to neo interactions too, just dm me

@dino. - Bumblestar | @Starfall - Spiderthroat | @ChaosBringer. - Mushroompaw mention

[open to anyone]

-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Tom|Thunderclan|Warrior||

||Open For interaction!||

============

"What in tarnation..?" the tom spoke, as he left the warrior den. The large cat sat down with a light thud almost in shock as he smelt the blood. His eyes widen his gaze falling to the dirt below his paws "No that ain't right.. Mushroompaw was just an apprentice, There ain't no way .." He spoke shaking his head in disbelief. Who would kill a young app like that? How did they die? HE sighed "I'm more confused than a flying hawk without feathers." he muttered The tom didn't know How to react to the fallen app. He can't bear to even look, his hazel haze looks down at his paws, ears down, and his fluffy fur on edge. The tom was not panicked, Nor was he stressed, He was in massive shock. You'd think he'd be used to cats fallin' by now as a warrior, but he isn't.

"I didn't know the kid personally, But.." He trailed off his eyes going from his paws to the body in the clearing. He didn't know what to do, Or why the app died. 'wasn't the warrior supposed to protect him? This is their fault.' he thought before sighing to himself and muttering "Come on now, We can't go round' blamin' others.." he mews to himself. "I.. reckon it was just an unfortunate event, yeah..." he mews providing info to himself as he spoke "Yeah that's why." HE mews still unsettled by the falling app, he can lie to himself all he wants, but he blames the cat who brought the app's dead body in. They should of been there faster, Maybe gone with the app, Then this wouldn't have happened. But he ain't gonna voice that. No way, No how.

Last edited by RainFall Wonders; Today at 08:12 AM.
Old Today, 10:30 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

StormPaw
Male| 7 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 10/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Silverfur & Co

He was bored when he had spotted DawnPaw whom he familiarized himself with a bit. Maybe they could hang out now! His large, fluffed tail swayed in the air and he found up to her, offering a soft smile. “Hey! DawnPaw! Wanna hang out?” He asked eagerly.

He could use some fun right now and he knew a bit more about hunting and super cool warrior skills now. Maybe he could hunt with her! Or show her what he knew!

Old Today, 10:37 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

StormPaw
Male| 7 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 10/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top

He was bored when he had spotted DawnPaw whom he familiarized himself with a bit. Maybe they could hang out now! His large, fluffed tail swayed in the air and he found up to her, offering a soft smile. “Hey! DawnPaw! Wanna hang out?” He asked eagerly.

He could use some fun right now and he knew a bit more about hunting and super cool warrior skills now. Maybe he could hunt with her! Or show her what he knew!

Dawnpaw smiled at when she seen stormpaw. She smiled as his tail went back and forth. She was looking forward to learn more things and to hunt.

"Hey Stormpaw, Yeah i wanna hang out. What would you like to do?" She asked him excitedly as she padded over to him.

She was excited when her and stormpaw hung out she always had fun. She wandered if he was gonna show her something new today or if they was going hunting. The Black and Gray molly smiled and looks at him her tail swaying back and forth.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 10:40 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

StormPaw
Male| 7 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 11/100

“Hmmm..” he glanced between the she-cat and the camp exit. “Maybe we could go hunt? Ooo- if we bring back a lot for the clan maybe our mentors and BumbleStar will be impressed!” He offered enthusiasticly.

Old Today, 10:46 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

StormPaw
Male| 7 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 11/100

“Hmmm..” he glanced between the she-cat and the camp exit. “Maybe we could go hunt? Ooo- if we bring back a lot for the clan maybe our mentors and BumbleStar will be impressed!” He offered enthusiasticly.

"thats a great idea." She purred softly ready to go when he was. "hunting in what area?" She asked as she was excited to go out with him trying to keep from jumping from paw to paw. This was the first time she would be out hunting on her own without a warrior. She was glad that she was going with Stormpaw and purs softly. She starts walking to the exit.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 11:13 AM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Cheerful

@Weekend-Wondering
Dawnkit/5 moons

Dawnkit stepped out into the clearing, glancing around. After her talk with Weepingwillow, she felt encouraged enough to approach Rosepaw. Even if the Thornball yells at me again, at leasts I can say I tried. No more cryin' or moping abouts it. However, the question arose as to where Rosepaw even was these days. After about a week of purposefully avoiding him, she hadn't found him anywhere. Admittedly, Dawnkit had seen him at his apprentice ceremony, but they hadn't spoken.

Well, if he's an 'prentice now, maybe he'll be in their den? After pausing to give her fur a few quick licks, she headed over there. Peeking her head around the edge of the den wall, her amber eyes shone in the gloom. "Rosepaw? You, uh...ya in there?"

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls
Kestrelpaw was lurking