Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 01:23 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 01:19 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:12 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 01:09 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:06 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Kits Need To Learn Too!! [ Kit Lesson Event ]

Twigstep-96 Moons-Evil Grandpa
Twigstep followed the younger kits and the other teachers.He sighed his leg was troubling him again of course at the worst possible time.He sat down and observed the two other teachers hm Sunny and fish intresting enough hmm he looked down at the kits and smiled kindly.”No need to be nervous this is one of the interesting classes I’ve seen many leaders in my time to say the least..he said while staring down at the kits”I’ll let Sunsetgleam and Fishpaw talk mostly but if something is wrong or if I can add in something I will”
Tags
@Fish (Adderstrike)
@Minkuu
@PINTO BEAN
@Lightingpaw666
@Yoshdo
@Katiethewolfchild
@Moonandstars

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(50)10/10]|
Aspenkit wasn't the slightest surprised to hear that no one else would be attending the clan relations class. Honestly if no one else knew the relations with the other clans then they must've been living under a rock the whole evacuation. He already knew that they were enemies with the three other clans, it was quite obvious and hoped for after the stunt the pulled driving riverclan out of their home like that. He was hoping he could learn a bit more though.

For his own gain, clans gain?

He approached the two cats that the lionheart, what's his name, had indicated would be teaching clan relations. Maybe some of these outsiders Fadingstar let in should be attending this class too. The needed to know where they stood with the other clans, couldn't let them go making friends when they return to the rightful home. "does this class cover other stuff about the other clans too? Like weaknesses... maybe?" he asked as he approached the two warriors, both of which he hadn't interacted with before.

Tags:
- Irisfrost ( @kittycatburmise )
- Algaebird ( @HerbalTea )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM

Bump Policy: Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(50)10/10]|
Aspenkit wasn't the slightest surprised to hear that no one else would be attending the clan relations class. Honestly if no one else knew the relations with the other clans then they must've been living under a rock the whole evacuation. He already knew that they were enemies with the three other clans, it was quite obvious and hoped for after the stunt the pulled driving riverclan out of their home like that. He was hoping he could learn a bit more though.

For his own gain, clans gain?

He approached the two cats that the lionheart, what's his name, had indicated would be teaching clan relations. Maybe some of these outsiders Fadingstar let in should be attending this class too. The needed to know where they stood with the other clans, couldn't let them go making friends when they return to the rightful home. "does this class cover other stuff about the other clans too? Like weaknesses... maybe?" he asked as he approached the two warriors, both of which he hadn't interacted with before.

Tags:
- Irisfrost ( @kittycatburmise )
- Algaebird ( @HerbalTea )
[CENTER] ~{Algaebird. RC Elder, they/them}~

Ah, here's the little kit! Algaebird nodded as Aspenkit approached them. “It'll be clan relationships, special talents, high ranks...and....anything Irisfrost wants to add. Is that okay with you Irisfrost?” The elder turned to the younger warrior. @kittycatburmise
Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Smolderkit
Riverclan
He/him
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Smolderkit toddled on over to where he had been called–albeit a little bit disappointed, seeing as he wasn’t in the defense party. How disappointing! Well, at the very least he had been placed into a group alongside one of his sisters, so this couldn’t be all that bad.

Big blues peered up at Splashleap as she gave her explanation, along with a physical example for the kits to base their own crouch off of. He lowered himself into a crouch of his own, certainly out of practice and not perfect, but it was fine, seeing as he did what he was told. Crouch, lower your tail but don’t let it touch the ground, keep your weight distributed more to your hind paws… Which was admittedly a little difficult, but he managed. “Like this? Am I doing it right?”
[ @CloudlessEve @KestrelPaw @ollie @beau @gs29513 @IDIOTICBEAN101

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Lionkit joined the group gleefully, glad to have at least gotten one of the fun sounding classes. Who wanted to sit around and listen to grown-ups talking about old things that didn't matter anymore when they could be learning something useful and interesting, like hunting? Even better, her brother was there - a perfect opportunity for a little competitiveness.

She listed to Splashleap's instruction diligently and copied as best she could from the description she got. Tail off the ground.. crouched low.. weight back... she thought she was at least close, probably not perfect though. She glanced around at the other kits, trying to compare her stance to theirs. Her haunches wiggled with anticipation as she waiting for correction or the next bit of correction.

[ @CloudlessEve @KestrelPaw @ollie @Omari @gs29513 @IDIOTICBEAN101 ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; Yesterday at 09:18 PM.
Old Today, 06:09 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

Ah, so Sunsetgleam was the one taking over the lesson for now. They moved into a seating position, tail comfortably curled around their paws. They happen to catch a glimpse of Muskratkit somewhere in the crowd. "Muskratkit, over here!" they called, waiting for the kit to make it to the group. Right, so that means everyone was here! The warrior traveled through their memory bookshelf a bit, preparing a few things to begin the history lesson. Now hopefully things won't get boring too boring too quickly. "I'm going to talk about some of riverclan's past leaders as well as some major events that happened in riverclan, beggining with Beanstar as that is the furthest my memory goes and we'll slowly work our way to our currently leader, Fadingstar"

"Beanstar became a leader a few moons ago; Though he never became a deputy! He became leader due to Pikestar, the leader before him, resigning but his deputy Gingerfrost wasn't ready to take the position of leader. So Gingerfrost appoints him as leader instead of taking the position himself. At first his leadership started out just fine, though what came along after that was...less than fortunate

In a skirmish at the border between riverclan and windclan, Beanstar took one of Twilightstar's lives and claims that Twilightstar also took one of his lives
" ..Which...now they knew was a complete lie. But they'll get into that in a second since talking about it now would make the timeline messy.

"After a skirmish, since at the time there was quite a lot of rain happening in riverclan, a flood erupts in camp that the clan evacuated and stayed in the rugged range, one of riverclan's current landmarks." right, thinking back now it sure seemed like the end of the world. In a way. But they're not about to talk about that right now or the fact that they definitely almost drowned. Not so good memories! "Not long after the clan makes it out of the flood, Bumblestar, lead Thunderclan to claim another piece of territory riverclan owned; The cattail Pond. Unfortunately in this fight, Beanstar ends up dying under Bumblestar's paws. This is where the clan figures out he was lying about ever getting lives and his leader name

After Beanstar came Gingerfrost, who was ready to take the position as leader this time. He becomes Gingerstar and he was denied his lives and name just like Beanstar, though he reveals the information to riverclan but keeps it a secret from the other clans. He leads riverclan to a new camp and the clan starts to rebuild again. His leadership ended rather quickly due to suddenly dying in the leader's den
" A..heart attack Falconfeather said wasn't it? They were still rather confuse by the incident. They could assume it was stress that killed the tom, but they're not going to put their own thoughts in with what they know are facts

"He was succeeded by Larkstar, who you may know currently as Larkwing! At the time, a few cats suspected her and Falconfeather, riverclan's medicine cat at the time, to be the culprit behind Gingerstar's death. But there isn't really any prove of it. She was also denied her name and lives. She lasted a little bit longer than Gingerstar, though in she ended up vanishing. As you can probably guess, she did come back at some point

After Larkstar was Birdsnow. Bumblestar launched a raid at Riverclan's new camp, which I'm unsure what the reason for is. At some point after the battle, Birdsnow apponts Fadingsun as deputy.

Birdsnow stepped down as leader without attempting to take the leader name due to some issues regarding her health, which leads Fadingsun to take the position and soon appointing Dusklion as deputy. At some point before getting appointed as deputy though, Dusklion kills windclan's deputy, Fallownose, at the border. As you could probably guess, this was not going to be taken lightly by windclan. It was during a gathering that Twilightstar calls her out in front of all 4 clans. And Fadingstar wasn't aware of the incident either as he only figured out during said gathering
" Sunsetgleam might've underestimated how much drama happened between riverclan and the other clans cause theis was a lot more information than what they thought they'll be talking about. But, they were getting closer to where the clan currently was

"That was the main event that lead us here in the first place. Apparently, Windclan decided to team up with both Thunderclan and Shadowclan in order to driver riverclan out of our own home as we fled for the mountains."

"The past isn't the best, but hey, there's always the future to look up to. If you have any questions or if you want to know anything else, you're free to ask. Hope I didn't bore you too much!" They asked, giving the kits a friendly grin.

--- @Tallstar [Twigstep] @PINTO BEAN [Fishpaw] @Lightningpaw666 [Stormkit] @Yoshdo [Nutkit] @Katiethewolfchild [Muskratkit]

--- [Excuse me as I spend 1 hour writing this and probably another few minutes editing it. Lmk if I made any mistakes ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Today at 06:09 AM.
Old Today, 10:59 AM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @Dolomedes - seabreeze , @SeonghwaBerry , @PINTO BEAN , @Katiethewolfchild , @FluffyToasterBunny , @Hollyheart of thunder , @KestrelPaw
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebfern cast a soft smile at seabreeze, thankful for the help but knowing she could handle the 1-2-3-4-5-6 kits. huh. that was more than she thought, but she knew she'd be fine. she'd brought the herbs that she'd be teaching from the makeshift medicine den after a promise to berrypaw to bring them back once she was done. gently, she ushered the kits in her learning group over to a quieter corner and sat them down, modeling that they should do the same.

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old Today, 11:37 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

《RowanMane》
Male | 30 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 16
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Blaaze (Goldfish) + @Seamrog (DuskLeaf) + @phantom (SeaKit) + @Katiethewolfchild (CatfishKit) + @Wingnettle (StarryKit) + @nyme (SalamanderKit) + @Hollyheart of thunder (FishKit)

Okay—5 kits and 2 cats to work with? He could do that. He didn’t know the cats he’d be working with well, though he was sure he’d seen them around. Then there was CatfishKit, who he was familiar with from the journey to the mountains. He somewhat expected the kit to be the one to choose defense.

He went to an area where cats didn’t seem to be going to have the class. “Anyone in defense, c’mere!” He called, scanning the crowd for the cats in his group.

@Blaaze (Goldfish) + @Seamrog (DuskLeaf) + @phantom (SeaKit) + @Katiethewolfchild (CatfishKit) + @:Wingnettle (StarryKit) + @nyme (SalamanderKit) + @Hollyheart of thunder (FishKit)

(This is not gonna be easy, as I cannot have access to my pc for a month. Please bear with me! *pleading*)

Starrykit felt... very out of place. So many warriors, so many older kits and none of them was her dear sister. Why didn't Elderkit join her? She should've defended her. Guarded her! And now she was here, completely exposed to these cats she didn't know. She closed her eyes and focused on the positive side. That everyone... errr.. smelled of fish. Fish was good, yeah. She loved fish.
Wait, she wasn't here to eat. What was she listening to? ...oh, defense. She was... expected to defend herself. Without her little sister. On the verge of crying, Starrykit turned her back on her temporary mentors and did her best to ignore the other kits.

@Estelle (viewing purposes)

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 12:12 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @Dolomedes - seabreeze , @SeonghwaBerry , @PINTO BEAN , @Katiethewolfchild , @FluffyToasterBunny , @Hollyheart of thunder , @KestrelPaw
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebfern cast a soft smile at seabreeze, thankful for the help but knowing she could handle the 1-2-3-4-5-6 kits. huh. that was more than she thought, but she knew she'd be fine. she'd brought the herbs that she'd be teaching from the makeshift medicine den after a promise to berrypaw to bring them back once she was done. gently, she ushered the kits in her learning group over to a quieter corner and sat them down, modeling that they should do the same.

STRAWBERRYKIT
{ 1 moon | She/her }
Strawberrykit waited patiently for cobwebfern to bring the herbs, she hoped she got to touch them! She knitted her little cream paws on the ground patiently. As she looked around she saw cobwebfern coming with a bunch of herbs, her little tail started wiggling a long with her butt because she was all excited about learning about all kinds of these herbs! "Will we be able to tou..ch..them?" she had been working on her talking skills, and she was getting better at communicating, and she enjoyed it a lot. Though some words were still hard to say, but she was getting better everyday, it just would take a lot of work and time. She sat down right Infront of cobwebfern, trying to show her that she was very excited for this!

@finley !! @Dolomedes @SeonghwaBerry @Katiethewolfchild @FluffyToasterBunny @Hollyheart of thunder @KestrelPaw

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Self-defence + Same classes as Starrykit

Her sister was doing unwell, she could. Starrykit was uncomfortable, not mingling. Apart from the rest. Elderkit had been spending her time, hidden in the confines of the nursery out of the common cats' eye; she hadn't been feeling well. Sick, of sorts. Uncomfortable herself in this strange place, the confusion of her mother's leaving still vivid in her mind and uncomfortable with showcasing the thick, long scars that trailed down her back. Elderkit didn't want to have to explain what happened, didn't want to have to relive those memories. But Starrykit was out there alone, and she couldn't abandon her sister. So Elderkit, albeit the younger of the twins, had to do what any good sister ought to do. She stepped out into the light with a shaky paw, forcing a gentle expression upon her face as she approached her sister; the most important cat to her in this clan. Her pelt moved to brush past Starrykit's in an attempt to ease her stress, speaking quietly.
"Sorryyy I'm late, Starry. I'm here now! How 'bout we go talk to some of others?"

[ Because she's joining Starry ( @Wingnettle ): @Rowan (Rowanmane) + @Blaaze (Goldfish) + @Seamrog (DuskLeaf) + @phantom (SeaKit) + @Katiethewolfchild (CatfishKit) + @:Wingnettle (StarryKit) + @nyme (SalamanderKit) + @Hollyheart of thunder (FishKit) ]