Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 01:23 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 01:19 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:12 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 01:09 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:06 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM

Bump Policy: Never
Default Brindle-patterned claws (P)

@gs29513

(Roaringmoon, THC warrior, they/them)

Roaringmoon slammed their paw onto the muddy floor, waiting for Brindlepaw. Hopefully the tom showed up SOON for battle practice otherwise this would be a waste of the warrior's breath. “BRINNNNNDLEPAWWWW HURRRRRY UPPPPP"Roaringmoon yelled, annoyance getting to them.
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Brindle-patterned claws (P)

Ugh, Roaringmoon was getting on his nerves already and they hadn't even started training. There was no reason to be yowling, Brindlepaw was just making sure his trinkets were well stored in his nest, but the warrior was already throwing a hissy fit. On the one paw, he was glad that they were willing to take him out for some battle training where his past mentors had failed. On the other, the was no need to be so grumpy and downright rude about it. The pot was meeting the kettle, and not particularly enjoying it.

After making doubly sure that his new, Riverclan territory finds were safely tucked away in their fold of moss, Brindlepaw swanned out of the apprentices den with a small scowl on his face. I was coming, there was no need to yowl. he groused quietly to himself, before lifting his head to address Roaringmoon directly. I'm ready to go when you are. This was said a bit more brightly, because as grumpy as he was he ultimately didn't want to jeopardize his training. Even with Redhawk as his mentor now, someone unlikely to go missing, anything he could learn would be an important step towards catching up to his siblings. @HerbalTea
Old Today, 01:43 AM

Bump Policy: Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Ugh, Roaringmoon was getting on his nerves already and they hadn't even started training. There was no reason to be yowling, Brindlepaw was just making sure his trinkets were well stored in his nest, but the warrior was already throwing a hissy fit. On the one paw, he was glad that they were willing to take him out for some battle training where his past mentors had failed. On the other, the was no need to be so grumpy and downright rude about it. The pot was meeting the kettle, and not particularly enjoying it.

After making doubly sure that his new, Riverclan territory finds were safely tucked away in their fold of moss, Brindlepaw swanned out of the apprentices den with a small scowl on his face. I was coming, there was no need to yowl. he groused quietly to himself, before lifting his head to address Roaringmoon directly. I'm ready to go when you are. This was said a bit more brightly, because as grumpy as he was he ultimately didn't want to jeopardize his training. Even with Redhawk as his mentor now, someone unlikely to go missing, anything he could learn would be an important step towards catching up to his siblings. @HerbalTea
(Roaringmoon, THC warrior, they/them)
Roaringmoon rolled their eyes “ALRIGHT, YOU wanna be late next time, fine." Ugh, Brindlepaw was getting on their nerves already. Huffing, the grey warrior beckoned the younger tom. „Let's go.”
Old Today, 10:49 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Stay calm, stay relaxed, don't use your cool Brindlepaw. He was silently coaching himself into passiveness, and not snapping at Roaringmoon. He could piss them off AFTER he had learned a few moves, but until then he had to bide his time and not cause any problems. He followed the warrior out of camp, choosing not to respond to the rather inflammatory response to his admittedly not particularly gracious words. He was content to peer about at the forest, seeing as he still couldn't get out on his own. Just seeing all the trees and smelling all the preyscent made him a bit more cheerful, and by the time they had reached the training spot he was ready to be a bit more diplomatic, at least to start. What's the first move? Brindlepaw inquired, head cocked to the side as he regarded Roaringmoon. @HerbalTea