Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:36 PM
July Gathering
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 03:32 PM
You May Not Be an Eagle,...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 03:29 PM
Outsider Q?
by phantom
Last post by Astraea
Today 03:27 PM
[Finder] TickPaw’s...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:24 PM

Old July 5th, 2024, 06:50 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: READY, SET, THROW! [mud fight, all ages!]

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw let out a screech as she felt herself get pelted in the face with mud, nooo she was dirty now! Was her sitting in the far corner of camp now a good enough sign to take she wasn't going to be involved in this childish game? Now she was covered in yucky mud and it was surely going to take a lifetime to get rid of all the mud in her fur. "I'M GOING TO DROWN YOU IN THIS!!" she screeched out at whoever it had been to throw the mud at her. Once she figured out who it was she was going to hold them under the mud and make them breathe it all in. One way or another they would pay for their retribution for the crimes they just committed.

Once she had taken her paws to try and wipe off the mud on her face, she pawed at the ground for the goopy mud. They had just barely gotten enough gathered to form a mass before she felt herself getting pelted again with mud. This one was different though since the first one was done silently this hit was done by the loudmouth. That menace would learn today why you should be quiet when launching an attack, did the idiot forget she had her other senses!? "I'm going to send you to the afterlife you insect" she seethed looking in the general direction that Cloverpaw was in. Gathering the clump of mud she had so far, she chucked it in the direction she had been facing in.
@Bean @redshiftreign [ for the vague grousepaw mention]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 5th, 2024, 07:56 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

Cloverpaw let out a fit of loud giggles as everyone kept throwing mud. This was so mu- WAH!!! All the sudden the apprentice was hit by mud!!! She turned her head and her JAW DROPPED. WISPYPAW THREW THAT??? Her jaw-drop quickly morphed into a smile as the tabby trotted on over. "WISPYPAW!! THAT WAS AN AWESOME THROW!!! CAN YOU TEACH ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE????" The young molly begged, getting down into a play-bow. "How did you do that?? It was so coolll!!!!" he mewed, green eyes gleaming. Wriggling with happiness and excitement, Cloverpaw continued. "That was a cool shot!! Especially when you're blind!! Hey, We should be friends!! You look really cool!! And you're my mentor's daughter, right?? That's awesome!! Maybe we could train together!! Also isn't it funny that both me and Grousepaw hit you?? I also hit Grouspaw too!!" She ranted, giving herself a pause to catch her breath.

[ @Kix (For Wispy) ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 9th, 2024, 03:13 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

Doeflame had been ready to go curl up in her nest and sleep, a mixture of exhaustion from the raid and the lingering effects of the poppy seed pulling her paws towards the warrior's den. But as she passed the stream that cut through camp, a commotion caught her attention. Cats were throwing mud at each other, laughing and bickering. A grin spread across Doeflame's face as she turned. A mud fight.

Tiredness pushed aside in favour of adrenaline, Doeflame abandoned her plan to nap and raced towards the fray. But just as she was about to scoop up some mud and throw it at someone, a thought crossed her mind. No strenuous activities, Grousepaw had said. This probably counted as a strenuous activity.

Damn it, Doeflame thought, deciding at that moment she didn't care and Grousepaw shouldn't have started the mud fight if he didn't want her to join. She'd worry about re-opening her wounds later.

So Doeflame scooped up a pawful of mud and spun, her eyes landing on a grumpy-looking elder. A wicked grin spreading across her face, she hurled it forcefully at him. "Take that, you grumpy old fleabag!" she shouted.

@Bean @redshiftreign (in case you want Grousepaw to scold her)
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:26 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(active)

Ha. Served that unsophisticated rodent, right. Crumbs of mud fell through her toes as the blow was made. Corners of her lips turning up into a smug smile, Quietpaw savoured the minor victory. Peeling away with mud covered paws, she opened the distance once again. Eyes narrowed in suspicion as Magpiepaw returned to the muddy banks. So she wished to continue this foolish duel? Alright then, but she would get destroyed in this mud massacare.

Slowly starting to stalk around the other apprentice, Quietpaw glared at Magpiepaw as she went on running her stupid mouth again. Bragging rights, huh. Cautiousness is what saved her. The next move was predicted and that's what saved her as a torped of mud was flung at her shadow covered form. Diving under and weaving around the mudballs with the precision of a raptor. However, even the most seasoned warrior couldn't miss all of the attack. Once again, flecks of mud splattered onto her plumy pelt.

Pink nose wrinkling at the stains, the paw was determine not to let this become a common sight. Maneuvering across the dirty battle field was unpleasant to say the least(This was ALL unpleasant) But it had to be done. Scooping up another pawful of mud, Quietpaw wasted no time in aiming, locking onto and flinging a mudball with careful focus at the cream and black pelt of her nemesis. And she continued in a similar fashion until she had ran out of mud, each from a different angle while trying not to get hit at the same time.

@Marigoldwhisper

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 10th, 2024, 07:52 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

PP WAS GIVEN BY BEAN

Even if she couldn't see the other annoyances in her life she was aware that they were coming in her direction, she could feel it. Wispypaw couldn't believe that this moronic cat was getting close to her during this stupid mud fight. Were they just trying to make themselves an easy target with no effort put in?! "You don't have any ounce of smarts do you?" she growled out, it was evident at this point. "Advice from me just this once, don't approach your opponent if you aren't going to attack!" with that the feline shot out her muddy paws in front of her. The instant her pads made contact with a body part, hopefully, the head, she gripped it hard. They would not be letting go of the younger till she was done with her assault. "I hope you enjoy the taste of mud for moons, you little insect" came her low warning as she quickly guided Cloverpaw's head towards the goopy ground. Wispypaw made sure to do it fast and hard, the mud would be stuck in their fur for moons hopefully. They wanted to remind Cloverpaw of why they need to be feared. Once their face met the goopy mud beneath them, the apprentice stood on their head for a few moments before letting up.

Once Wispypaw was satisfied with her deeds she narrowed her dark blue eyes in slight annoyance. Now that she knew who her initial target was all she had to do was pinpoint their location. Faintly she could hear him talking from afar, but to whom they could not tell. "You" she almost snarled not caring if the medicine cat heard her or if anyone else was close to her to hear it. "You will be puking up mud when I'm done with you!" she continued making their way towards the older cat through the annoying terrain.

@Bean
@redshiftreign

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 10th, 2024, 09:52 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Grousepaw - @redshiftreign ]
· · ────────────── · ·
[pp perms for the mud that hit Mistle to be from Grouse granted by red :D]

Even from outside camp, the ruckus could be heard. Mistlewhisker paused when she heard yelling, her large ears swiveling towards camp. For a moment, it sounded like a fight. Snarling, Mistlewhisker broke into a thundering sprint, throwing herself headlong into the camp entrance and whipping her head left and right to find--

SPLAT!

Cold, heavy mud clocked her right in the face, sending the massive feline wincing back a step. The mud slowly dripped down, falling in massive chunks onto the clearing floor at Mistlewhisker's paws. She looked down, then slowly raised her head in the direction the mud had come from. The offending cat gave her a disarming smile, but she could see the panic in their eyes. Good. They should be scared.

Mistlewhisker slowly raised her paw to wipe her face clean, then considered the pile at her paws. She was relieved that the battle continuing around her was nothing more than a fun game, but the deputy was not keen on getting dirty. Unless there was a competition to win.

She prodded at the mud, pretending to be grossed out, before suddenly dipping her paw into the pile and lobbing it powerfully at the medicine cat apprentice.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:02 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Humiliated. Disgraced. Punished for her crimes, with the worse yet to come. That painfully familiar voice, that painfully familiar nickname – and mud slung square into her face the moment she turned her head to heed his call. A mistake, misstep; she let her guard down within the safety of camp, and now look at her. A sight to behold, vibrant eyes hidden beneath a thick layer of mud that slowly dripped down her face and to the ground. The source, the rebellious trailblazer whom never ceased to prickle the skin beneath her fur. She moved not, stuck in place. Her maw shook off some of the sticky mud, vibrant eyes glued on Grousepaw as she gave no answer. What was she supposed to say? Why did this feel different than the usual antics? He was hardly acting his age, much less his rank.

Her eyes lowered in indignance and defiance, she ought not get involved in this childish play. What would Miss Grandmama think? And mama? She had already faced humiliation and acted poorly during her very ceremony, letting herself be consumed by the darkness that danced around her vision. She could not let herself fall lower.

Or could she?

Another familiar voice had shown up, albeit he sounded a little older now, since she last addressed him. A little bigger, too, she noticed, as Bleedingpaw stood some ways in front of her… Avenging her. The sight was an odd one. She did not think herself particularly close to any of her siblings to warrant such a response, or anyone, for that matter. She wanted to be. She wanted to be a good big sister. After moons of shunning their presence out of petty jealousy and misguided believes… She wanted to do better. To protect them. She didn’t want to see them cry again, not the way they did when mama gave the ultimatum. Memories of that day left a bitter taste in her mouth, and an ache in her heart. She had to do better. For mama, and for them.

Silently, the newly named Sleepysunrise stepped up beside her younger brother, a movement of her tail lightly brushed his side. What was she supposed to do? Bleedingpaw had put himself on the line, defending her honour when she took that mudball to the face (the remnants of which still clung to her fur and rested upon her nose). She couldn’t very well let her little brother’s heroism go unnoticed. Heroism… Was that what she should say?
“My hero.”
A blank voice sounded from beside the wobbly blonde apprentice, soul-searching blue eyes glancing down towards the younger feline. The nine moon old’s tail gave a wave behind her, eyes lifting up towards Grousepaw. What now? She had engaged. Approached, praised, and now she stood within the fire of each muddied assailant. Grousepaw the worst of them.

But her little brother had engaged in a fight against his senior, and she would not see her little brother’s defeat. This was madness. Foolishness. But this was no longer a game. Sleepypaw never played, and neither did Sleepysunrise (for the several minutes Sleepysunrise has existed). This was a war, now. A war Bleedingpaw would win.
“Let us take down the… ‘dummy’ whom started this war. Together.”
Though her words were directed at Bleedingpaw, monotone and serious, the young enforcer’s eyes never left the face of her now sworn mudemy. She scooped up a paw from the same pile that lay at her younger brother’s paws, wincing at the icky feel of mud on her paws. It was thoroughly uncomfortable, but in an attempt to stand by her brother, she (admittedly weakly) threw the pile in Grousepaw’s direction, gaze shifting about to ensure none saw her partake in these utterly strange and unprofessional activities.
“Eat mud.”
She added quietly. Apparently that was an appropriate battle call in this situation.

[ @redshiftreign @Rani ]

Last edited by Estelle; July 12th, 2024 at 09:08 AM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 12:36 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Shadypaw(header made with canva)
6 moons

Shadypaw stepped into the clearing. He was really bored, so this would be fun!
[RP open for anyone who wants to interact with Shadypaw]

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old July 12th, 2024, 03:24 PM

Owlwing ran through the dirty scrum of cats, weaving and dodging mud projectiles as they soared through the air. He stopped for a moment and noticed Starrynight exiting the warrior's den, blinking in the sunlight. Owlwing smiled deviously and hurled a mud ball right at him, landing directly in-between Starrynight's paws. Owlwing laughed at the look on his face, then scooped up another and tossed it, this one hitting him directly in the face. "Hah!" Owlwing yelled, then turned tail and ran back into the mudpile of cats.

@ollie

Owlwing
/Warrior/35 moons/funny boy
Old Today, 10:36 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

SpiderPaw
Male | 11 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Mentor: Bristle’Thorn | Posts: 18/100
sleek, small black tom with sapphire eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T1 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @KestrelPaw

He padded out into the clearing from his den, seeing the chaos unfolding before him. Oh…oh wow. He saw mud flying around and his eyes widened. He stepped into a bit of mud, looking a bit lost for a moment before spotting ShadyPaw. The apprentice didn’t look nearly as confused as himself but clearly wanted to get involved. He scooped up some mud in his paw. He didn’t mind getting dirty much. He flung it at ShadyPaw then offered a mischievous smile.