Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:58 AM

Old July 11th, 2024, 03:25 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe

Default [Finder] TickPaw’s Training/general finder

Briefing on Tickpaw
Tick Paws biography
First of all, TickPaw has some major issues with his mother striving to make her proud and by default those that his mother considers worth her time proud in addition. TickPaw’s worldview right now and his views on cats around him is that everyone but him and the high ranks are prey until proven otherwise and that TickPaw is no better until he proves himself. He naturally narrates others he hasn’t mentally deemed worth his time ‘prey-cats’ in his internal monologue (when I remember to do so) and has a shocking 0 active friends. As a kit he was extremely antisocial and the only way he communicated with someone was to mother, his family or when he was spoken to. TickPaw will be an entirely different cat altogether almost as his curse of endless hunger starts to become more and more present in his life day-to-day. Overall, TickPaw will try his best to maintain formality and will only be opening his much more relaxed and social side when someone he can truly trust is near. His more “relaxed and social side” in question is simply him talking a ton more and being a lot less tense and lack of expecting his mother to be lurking in the shadows.
Alongside his more social side he’ll absolutely strive to show off his purrks (Shadow Fiend, Lyrebirds lullaby) and actively use it to spook those close to him. He may also use it to lure cats towards him or use his shadow fiend to stare without being snapped at. Which moves to his next favourite thing- staring. If tickpaw would he’d stare until he’s swatted away by the victim, infinitely fascinated with those around him especially with the idea of those around him being more like prey to catch than actual cats.
Mothers brief
StoatLeap, his mother, also had a shocking 0 friends and considers everyone pathetic and weak. She unwillingly attempts to keep the family “tradition” going and later on will have another litter (which is her attempt #2 at keeping the tradition going.) she expected formal responses, good reaction times and constant effort to push themselves from her children, her prodigy and favourite child was RoseKit and she treated so horribly simply because she didn’t see potential in him.
What I’m looking for training wise
Cats who are willing to lead a patrol of one of these or attend:
- Hunting Patrol
- Herb Patrol
Cats who can teach him:
-Stealth
-Hunting
-Battle (looking for multiple people willing to do this since i’m noting down the individual moves TickPaw learns instead of just ticking it off at one session
Looking also for cats who can teach him Other skills-
-Swimming
- tree climbing
Form for your cat if you want to train TickPaw in one of these
Name of cat:
Small description:
What will TickPaw be taught:
Private or Public Thread:
What Patrol (for those wanting to patrol):
Mention me: @Fritter
What I’m looking for Personal connection wise.
Best Friends. - 0/2
Friends should be cats TickPaw can actually rely on and relax around, somecat that also allows for easy conversations with them. TickPaw isn’t going to be a necessarily easy cat to befriend, he is ridiculously wound up in the ideas Mother has fed him and overall his mind is only really set on progressing his training and making his mother proud. I’d love if TickPaws best friend could try offer new ideas on his surroundings and the cats around him, especially if they had their own ideas to offer. Overall, TickPaw would be an immaculate listener, constantly honing in on each word and stocking it up like a file, this more comes from a desperation to cling onto his friends (which in his head requires knowing everything he can about them). A best Fiend should also be somecat that TickPaw can entrust a large majority of his secrets and worries to, and someone he can fight for if they find themself in a battle. Alongside what TickPaw’s best friend must offer him, tickpaw also offers his own perks of veing friends with. Because of TickPaws much more relaxed demeanour around his friends he’d absolutely be down for pranks, mischief and more so a best friend of his would have perfect prank material for life!
Additionally they’d need to prove to TickPaw they’re worth his time, whether this just be being there for TickPaw or offering him a gift TickPaw refuses to change the way he views others.
friends - 0/4
TickPaw would be infinitely less sociable than he is to a best friend, but he’d still exchange a word or two and soak in the conversation with all his might. TickPaw absolutely does NOT want another friendless drag where he is stuck alone for ages with only Mother as his company. So he puts the bar pretty low for who can be his friend.
Neutral
These are cats who TickPaw adds his automatic view onto and stares at, analysing them like ants, with the uttermost focus. Cats who are neutral toward TickPaw are cats that he notes as the day to day average cat. No personal opinion or anger directed toward them.
Enemies. - 0/3
TickPaw can very very easily be rubbed the wrong way, so much as sneezing on his fur or expressing something he disagrees with will instantly make him dislike you. However he only takes true action if a cat goes out of their way to offend or annoy him, doing so invokes TickPaws acute ability to creep someone out with incessant unblinking staring and constantly judgemental glares. All topped off with comments, personal insults and mimicking their voice to perfection and repeating what they say. If a cat annoys TickPaw enough they might start finding thorns in their nest each night and or no nest at all.
Interactions i’m looking for.
Basically anything! Although I’d prefer if its more one on one conversations, maybe helping an elder out or other. I’d absolutely be down to roleplay TickPaw meeting a friend for the first time or how a cat and him becomes enemies, especially down to roleplay in general! I’m really eager to type more posts for tickpaw!
Form for Interactions/relations.
Interactions
What sort of Interaction will it be?:
Name of cat:
Ideas:
Private or public Thread:
Will it develop into becoming enemies/neutral/friends?:
Relations
Name of cat:
Details of personality:
Plot ideas:
Which one - Enemy/Friend/neutral/best friend:
Why would they be enemies/friends/neutral/best friends?:
Set up an interaction now? If so, private or public:

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; Today at 05:29 AM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 01:11 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: TickPaw’s Training/general finder

Relations
Name of cat: Bluekit
Details of personality:
Plot ideas: Let me think hehe
Which one - Enemy/Friend/neutral/best friend: perhaps neutral > friend > to perhaps best friend?
Set up an interaction now? If so, private or public: sure! Private I think would work best if we decide to make it more long term! I tend to lose public threads more often hehe

Placeholder wip! Will finish when less eepy

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:40 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Relations
Name of cat: Bluekit
Details of personality:
Plot ideas: Let me think hehe
Which one - Enemy/Friend/neutral/best friend: perhaps neutral > friend > to perhaps best friend?
Set up an interaction now? If so, private or public: sure! Private I think would work best if we decide to make it more long term! I tend to lose public threads more often hehe

Placeholder wip! Will finish when less eepy
Sorry for the late reply! I cant wait to see the finished form!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old July 13th, 2024, 12:56 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old July 13th, 2024, 03:03 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old July 13th, 2024, 10:51 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old July 14th, 2024, 01:14 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old July 14th, 2024, 06:40 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old Today, 05:29 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Default Re: [Finder] TickPaw’s Training/general finder

Bump!!

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old Today, 05:52 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: [Finder] TickPaw’s Training/general finder

What sort of Interaction will it be?: A neutral one?

Name of cat: Mudslide

Ideas: Mudslide hasn't ever had the best relationship with her mother and constantly belittles her whenever she can. Not to mention, her mother actually dead, and even though Mudslide doesn't believe in Starclan, she's positive her mother went to the Dark Forest. I just think it would be interesting since her and Tickpaw's family views clash. While Mudslide isn't very social herself, she'd probably try and get Tickpaw as far away from their mothers ideologies as soon as possible. (PS: Mudslide is INSANELY quiet, and probably won't say anything more than three words per post. She also has lybirds lullaby as well oooo)

Private or public Thread: Public is fine!

Will it develop into becoming enemies/neutral/friends?: I think it'd start off as Tickpaw viewing Mudslide as an enemy because of their different views, so it might upset him. My goal is friends though lol.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!