Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Crow and Stones Parents
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:00 AM
July Gathering
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:58 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 07:32 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:19 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:00 AM

Old July 14th, 2024, 08:10 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default A Lesson In Honor [P]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Dolomedes

So Adderstrike was not allowed to train apprentices yet, despite how much she felt the other way about that. Though no one never said anything about training kits! She would train the kits so well they might as well be half way done with this apprenticeship! Yet Adderstrike needed a victim and to be honest, she didn't know a single kit other than..

"Primrosekit!" Adderstrike sung out in a chipper tone, padding over to the kitten. "Would you like to learn some things about clan life before you become an apprentice?" She asked softly before sitting next to the kit. Adderstrike wondered what this kit would like to do, they seemed to shy from the one time she saw them to want to fight. How would she even teach a kit to fight? She was far too big now for play fights.
Old July 14th, 2024, 08:31 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A Lesson In Honor [P]

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 1 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit looked up from his paw as he heard someone's approaching pawsteps. They squeaked slightly in alarm and wide eyes whipped over to the warrior. It was a warrior- but it was one that Primrosekit actually knew which was strange because he didn't know very many at all. It was Adderstrike. That was a scary name but the warrior behind wasn't very scary at all, she reminded him of mama. Especially now, that she was offering to give Primrosekit a lesson, Mama gave them lessons often. Usually about history, or stories. "H-Hi Adderstrike... That sounds nice.. Thank you." He spoke quietly as he always did and kind of shrunk into himself. His eyes moving from the warrior to the ground again. Adderstrike is nice. Good.

"I-I ras-was up to nothin' ...ans-anyways." The kit added on carefully. The shy tripod shuffled his three paws under him and then risked a glance back up towards Adderstrike before dropping it again. Being an apprentice sounds scary, being a warrior sounds even scarier. What if Primrosekit was too scared to be an apprentice and then Fadingstar kicks him out! The thought made him want to cry but he managed to keep tears away but he did sniffle a little bit. Primrosekit was such a crybaby.
[ @Fish - Adderstrike ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 14th, 2024, 10:13 PM

Adderstrike
@Dolomedes

Adderstrike tilted her head when she heard the kit sniffle. Was he sick, or was he.. Was he crying? Not knowing why he was crying Adderstrike raced through her mind to think what she could do for him. Without much thought, Adderstrike bent down to give him a lick on the head before softly speaking to him. "Would you like to learn about the warriors code?" This would be a distraction and was a great idea to stop tears. Adderstrike couldn't take credit for it; she acted without thinking.

Now it had been a very long time since Adderstrike had heard the warrior code. Trees below, it was when she first saw 'snow' and it was Ripplepelt who told her this information. Oh how she missed Ripplepelt, all she could do was honor her in the only way Adderstrike knew how. To teach the young to be strong and noble! Now that was something that she could do well!
Old July 14th, 2024, 11:15 PM
Your Local Spider

Primrosekit

Primrosekit felt kind of bad as the warrior took the time to lick at his head once more, though it reminded him of the lessons day with the loud lionheart, and that day wasn't so bad in the end even if it was a bit frightening for him. Well, what wasn't frightening for the kit. It helped him though, that was what mattered, Adderstrike was really kind. "Y-you're too nice... I'm just a c-crybaby, don't mind... You shou'd be called Addernice...or Adderkind... Much better than s-strike... you don't sound and act mean." Though with the offer of being taught the warriors code, Primrosekit's attention was caught up on learning once more. Oh, that sounded interesting, maybe knowing the warrior's code will make being an apprentice and warrior less scary and that meant less tears which meant less worried Adderkind.

"Learmin' that sounds nice. Mama gives stories and lessons. You're very nice, like mama." The kit added, this was honestly the most that he's ever spoken to be entirely honest with the weird twolegs watching his inner thoughts behind a screen. Wait what-
[ @Fish - Adderstrike ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old Yesterday, 01:16 AM

Adderstrike
@Dolomedes

Adderstrike let out a soft hum with a sweet smile as she thought about those names. She was trying her best not to squeal at how cute that all was. It also it added to her list of nicknames consisting of; Adds. Cute, but a very disappointingly short list. "You can call me any of those if you'd like that's fine with me. Strike is more to show off how powerful I am—And maybe energetic?" She tilted her head before showing off her growing muscles. "This is all to say, Addernicekindstrike will always protect you!" She then recollected herself and got back into a sitting position before curling her tail around Primrosekit "Its ok to cry Primrosekit. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't, it will only end up hurting you in the end."

Now it was time to tell him the warrior code but it would be her edited and improved version. Then she remembered the first one of the codes. How could she put that gently that it didn't upset Primrosekit too much? They were such a gentle soul. "Feel free to ask me any questions about the code if something I said didn't make sense ok? Here we go!!~" Adderstrike said before taking a deep breath to prepare herself
"You must defend your clan with all your might. You may have friends with cats in other clans but you must not let it effect you loyalties to this clan. There's a chance you might end up having to fight them if a battle ever breaks out between the clans." Maybe that was a little less depressing? She nixed the with your life part, she didn't want the kid to faint after all. She hoped that was the right choice to make, maybe when they were older she could add that bit in. If a kit needed to defend the clan then the clan had failed the kit.

"Rule two, you should keep yourself loyal to the clan and your clan alone. Although there may be a time when you think you want to hop clans know that clans don't like it if you keep hopping clans, as well it might be likely you can never come back to Riverclan. If the time comes, and I hope it never does, think hard on if you really want to do this.. If its worth losing all those you had known for something unknown." Could she have been lighter here too? Yes, but it was important to her to drill into how serious clan hopping was, and maybe she was a little biased against those who left Riverclan. Her back shivered at the thought of the one cat she thought she could have trusted.

"Third, borders must be respected. Borders are the lines that mark which land is owned by which clan. You wouldn't want another cat coming in your nest while your sleeping and pushing you out. The only time you can move the border is in times of great need.. Like when prey runs too scare, but don't worry about that for us. Moving water doesn't like to freeze and fish are plentiful for our clan!" Phew, Adderstrike was starting to get winded here! Maybe she should take a moment to ask the kitten if it was confused, also too much bold looks bad. Wait what was that? Maybe it was best to ask that question now, Adderstrike reasoned to herself.

"Do you have any questions so far? Sorry there is a lot to go over." Adderstrike was known to ramble when she had the chance and was hoping that she didn't put Primrosekit to sleep with all this.
Old Today, 04:23 AM
Your Local Spider

Primrosekit

Primrosekit nodded at Adderkind's words but reminded quiet as the warrior began to walk the kit through the first of the warrior code which was already confusing. Though Adderkind had said that Primrosekit could ask any questions if he were to get confused at any time it still made him nervous and worried because he was only listening to the first of probably many codes and he was already confused by it but.... with how mean the other clans are, who would want to be friends anyways. If Primrosekit thought the warriors of Riverclan were scary they were no more than fellow kits when put up to warriors of other clans if mama's stories were good to go off which of course they were because... even though Primrosekit would.. kind of disagree ( Never out loud of course ) this place wasn't their proper home and that Thunder, Wind, and Shadow all threw them out!

"Wh....why would you wanna be friends.. o-or be with meanies? We're here becas' of 'em, right? Not home?" The kit murmured before quieting as the warrior jumped right into the next of the code which was also kind of confusing a little bit. It made sense kind of, that each clan had their own space. It sounded nice but the next mention didn't really make sense but did. "My sibs'... they kick me ou' of the nes of'en... but I guess I don' really like it." The kit added a bit confused but it was more commentary than it was anything like an actual question so the kit took a moment to ponder the rest of the three codes for any more questions that he may have but eventually shook his head.

"How many codes ar' there?"
[ @Fish - Adderstrike ]