Old Yesterday, 01:39 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // twelve moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @/open to apps / warriors ! fair warning if it doesnt like how the interaction is going teeth will just walk away lol 』
The apprentice dragged its nest outside of the den, sitting it down near the right side of the entrance to where teeth would not be blocking anyone from leaving or entering. While it had started to grow used to the new nest, it still felt unfamiliar. As if Gutspaw was borrowing a stranger's. Which meant its mission today was to change that. Besides, Darkfall didn't really ,, well. It had a group training session with him and that,, had been about it so far. It really needed to see about dragging a warrior for a training session regarding battle, actually. Its mentor seemed ,, busy. Doing whatever he did. For now, nest time.

Bite settled down, grabbing the ferns it had gathered previously from its nest. Its tail laid over its hindpaws and it begun to start to weave the ferns together to form a braid-like texture. The motions were repetitive and comforting, something that made bite feel at peace. In and out. Afterwards it started to weave it through the edges of its nest.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; Yesterday at 01:39 AM.
Old Yesterday, 01:49 AM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Thrushkit pranced around.
Old Yesterday, 02:35 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 12 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

squirrelrises mind is torn between desperately craving uninterrupted sleep, and debating whether or not she should work herself to the bone. for now, she just sits outside of the warrior's den, blinking wearily. glancing around the clearing, she catches sight of a familiar pelt. gutspaw ...who she is..still intimidated by, if she's honest. bite is very blunt, something she's not. and it's doing ..something.

she peers at it with a quizzical look for a moment, paws giving a small shuffle as she wonders if she should approach teeth or not. after a moments consideration, she stands and pads over. upon closer inspection, she realizes that's gutspaw is weaving braided ferns through it's nest. she's seen feathers and rocks decorating a nest, but never weaved ferns. it's pretty.

"er..." she starts off quietly, "...hello..g-gutspaw." a simple enough greeting..so good so far. "that looks pretty." she says, gesturing to the ferns bite was currently weaving through edges of its nest with a small point of her paw.

[ @wolfie ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Shadeleaf sat in the clearing away from everyone else bec6she hated people. Also because she was gassy and didn't want people to find out. Toot.

#RTMShadeleaf
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Tigerpaw sat down.
(OPEN)
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Rainpaw sat quietly, watching the cats around the camp do clan things. With the restrictions of no one leaving camp without some sort of permission, she considered herself going stir-crazy. Her paws worked into the dirt anxiously. She could feel the increased heartrate from the anxiety rising in her chest. She hated it. She hated feeling how she did. The black and white she-cat couldn't keep up with the other apprentices. She was worthless.

Worthless.

She'd never succeed as a warrior. So, what was she still doing here?

Her blue eyes shifted to the camp entrance.

[closed]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Yesterday at 08:39 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Hawkbite’s unnaturally large teeth stared down at him as he pressured him to admit his loss. He hesitated, no he hadn’t lost. Had he? Then he looked at the situation, he was vulnerable on his back. This was just embarrassing, Owlthroat felt red hot all over. Gave one last attempt to wriggle free then went limp. It marred him painfully to do so, his ego felt like it had taken some real damage here. In front of other cats too, it wasn’t like he was in the middle of nowhere. It was humiliating, but the last bit of cleverness left in his brain told him to give it up.

Hawkbite was the Commander for a reason, to struggle more would only further his patheticness. He’d have to swallow this down with humility and grace. Ugh.

”I submit.” He had masked his words carefully, they sounded humble and soft at the edges as they spilled from his maw. He gave a confirming nod to Hawkbite, he had to unwillingly respect him. Clearly talented in battle, but it was infuriating that Owlthroat became arrogant. Mind still racing with the possibilities of winning, more practice was in order. The tom was becoming rusty surely, concocting every excuse under the sun to why he didn’t win. Never would he admit to himself that he lacked the same skill, never ever.

Owlthroat pulled himself out from under Hawkbite and shook off his dusty pelt. Be humble, be humble, be humble. ”Thank you Hawkbite, I enjoyed that.” The mask was firmly and quite assuredly in place as he flashed a warm grin, Owlthroat sounded truly genuine. Of course he didn’t enjoy it, but he only had himself to hold to the claws. Next time he wouldn’t put the question out to all, just cats he knew he could destroy swiftly. That would definitely help him to improve his skill, at least that’s what he could convince himself.

[​​ @SuspiciousMindz @sleepyyjax ]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Only once Owlthroat admitted defeat, did Hawkbite let him up willingly. A small smirk played on his lips, something that often wasn't displayed to just anyone. He'd listen to the warrior's words before giving a small huff of agreement. "I had fun. Nice to get behind a couple good smacks. You probably would've had me if you gave your movements more thoughts," Hawkbite spoke, letting his tongue rasp over his aching chest.

The Commander would sit down, looking upwards at Owlthroat with a curious expression. "You'll have to let me know if you ever want a rematch. Keep my reflexes in check so I don't take those barreling attacks as easily," Hawkbite would muse before starting to groom his messy pelt.

Whether Owlthroat would dismiss himself or continue a quick chat was up to him. Hawkbite wouldn't care. The warrior had earned a spot on his less irritable list. He could respect that.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

PONDPAW
SILVER TONGUE
MIND READER
KITTY SOFTPAWS

[ Mind Reader has been activated. ]

Pondpaw had been relaxing in a warm patch on sunshine when she caught sight of a distressed-looking Rainpaw. Blinking sympathetically, the former RiverClanner got to her paws, stretched, and padded over to her fellow apprentice.

“Rainpaw?” The mottled blue-gray mackerel tabby tipped her head to the side slightly as she sat down beside the she-cat. “I know you don’t know me, and I’m Pondpaw. I couldn’t help but notice something was wrong, so are you willing to tell me what it is? You don’t have to, of course, if you don’t want to.”

Pondpaw gave a smile, looking at Rainpaw through blue eyes. “If you do decide to talk, don’t lie to me. I’m pretty good at reading facial expressions.” (reference to the purrk mind reader.)

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM
Just A Fossil

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Rainpaw barely noticed as Pondpaw padded towards her. She'd been too anxiously kneading the ground and staring at the camp entrance, that she'd gotten lost in her thoughts.

Leave or stay. Leave or stay. Leave or stay???

"Oh, huh? Hi..." Rainpaw would turn to look at Pondpaw, a little startled. The mention of not lying to her made her uneasy. Why do cats say that? It's so odd. Whatever, it wasn't like she knew this cat very well anyway. "I guess I'm just going stir-crazy. I don't know where my mentor went and no one's really offering me training aside from Hawkbite," the black and white apprentice replied.

She noticed herself still kneading the ground and stopped herself, staring down at her paws now instead of looking at Pondpaw. While it was half the truth, Rainpaw refused to admit her secrets. She felt abanonded here. The daughter of the infamous Lostspark and Darkfall and nothing to show for it.

Worthless.

@isla - Pondpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 04:10 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Hawkbite’s comments lightened his mood slightly, the Commander admitted to Owlthroat’s hits. That shelved his embarrassment a tad, at least he did have that. Mirroring his actions loosely he began to groom through his thick fur. Pulling out a few remaining bits of debris and dust that dulled it. At the very least he had learnt something here, he’d applied himself but gotten arrogant with his movements and too self-assured.

”Agreed a rematch would be good, I still have things to learn, you tested my strength.” Owlthroat nodded warmly in his direction. The words, things to learn, stung his throat a little. His self image marred, it wouldn’t be a session to forget that would be for sure. Next time he’d get his own back, do his research. Counter Hawkbite’s moves better, with less force and perhaps more grace. Then he could claim his true victory.

”Till next time”, speaking softly. Shooting a wink in the tom’s direction before he sauntered away to find a hollow to doze off the stupor. His mask was perfect towards Hawkbite, but a good sulk was surely needed. To mull over where it went wrong and even the damage it may have caused his reputation. Nurse his bloody nose and lick it clean. Ever a sore loser, deep down.

[​​ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3