Today 03:57 AM

Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Place [Temporary]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
Dusklion? Oceanclaw mewed nervously. It had been his first patrol as a warrior. The patrol went pretty well. He said. We caught 2 squirrels! Not much, sorry. Oceanclaw added quietly, and put his prey on the pile.
Oceanclaw - (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=104) +1 squirrel
Covepaw - (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=102) +1 mouse
@RainFall Wonders // Lilyglide
@rubberRatroom // Covepaw
@taillow // Dusklion
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Covepaw.
APPRENTICE | He/him | Purrks: N/A

Covepaw walked into camp with a small mouse in his jaws. Happy that he was able to catch anything at all, he placed the prey onto the prey pile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @taillow ]

[+1 mouse/prey]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
Next up to report was... not Lilyglide. Confusion crossed her features as Oceanclaw came up to her, reporting that he and Covepaw had caught a couple things. "Did Lilyglide not show?" she asked curiously, remembering that she had put the warrior as the patrol's leader. The patrol was reported in which was the most important, but it was specifically the job of the leader to give the report.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @taillow

his limbs were beginning to throb in protest by the time wormbite returned to camp. he padded towards the fresh-kill, dropping the mouse he had caught. he would go out later when his limbs had lowered back down into a dull ache instead of a burning pain.

turning away from the pile, "dussklion!" he called out, beginning to search for the deputy. his jaws slightly parting to scent around him. he would walk until he found her, giving a small nod in greeting before jumping into the report. "redmire did not sshow for the patrol. otherwisse, everything went rather ssmoothly. nothing wass abnormal at the border — i caught a mousse. though, i will ssay to note the sscent markss were rather recent,, and quite ,, potent. " wormbite explained in a flat voice.

★ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND

DUSKLION
With the first of the patrols reporting back, Dusklion turned in the direction of Bites' voice with expectant ears facing him. The news of Redmire not showing for the patrol would've disgruntled her had the warrior not come and explained how she had started feeling sick. The deputy wouldn't fault the warrior for that. "Redmire let me know she was feelin' a bit off, so I excused her," she explained to answer the first question. "Good to know 'bout the scent markers. Seems like this other group is on top of markin' their borders..." she trailed off in thought momentarily before waving her tail with a grin. "Thanks for reportin' in, Bites."

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Applebees
And I think I've lost my will
+ she/her + No purrks

The molly came sauntering in of course the walk back made her legs want to scream. Why of all the places they sought shelter in did it have to be in the mountains, so much walking and climbing. Applebees let out a huff once she came to a stop and met the eyes of Dusklion. "Outskirts was fine, saw nor did we not scent any disturbance from any testy cats or even predators. So I would say its possible to expand if we need to. I do have to inform you that Talonpaw never showed up for the patrol so me and Wrenseeker continued on without him."

@taillow
@Neptune. [incase you want Wrenseeker to say anything else]

DUSKLION
With all the huffing and puffing, Dusklion once again found herself irritated that her brother had dragged them three full days from the other Clans. She could sort of understand the paranoia, but one or even two days would've been just fine. They had passed through quite a few suitable places before coming here. She pushed those thoughts to the wayside though as Applebees reported. So they could expand? That was good to know. Talonpaw not showing up irked her a bit though, showed by the brief flattening of her ears. "Thanks for markin' the borders 'n checkin' to see if we could expand," the deputy nodded, dismissing the warrior with a flick of her tail.

Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The queen padded with Willowtail behind her and a large and long legged rabbit in her back and in her jaws. What the she-cat had told her was certainly something. "Half Windclan, huh?" Swanberry mused as she leveled rocky terrain, keeping her large claws unsheathed. What a surprise, Swanberry wouldn't of ever guessed unless Willowtail told her herself. Now her knack of catching rabbit and her long tail started to connect with the genes of Windclan cats. She wondered how she ended up in Riverclan or how long she had known. She also wondered if it was hard by any means to face her previous clan during battle. They weren't the kind of questions Swanberry saw fit to ask, so she just let them cloud in her brain, never giving them the air to fully articulate themselves into words.

What a kind offer... Swanberry couldn't help but smile at it. "I'd surely love that, it's never too late to go out for a run," the queen shook her fur as she chewed on the proposal. It was very generous, almost undeserving and yet she'd take it and cherish it while she could. She wasn't sure how long Willowtail would last now that she interacted with the cursed queen. She will die soon, Swanberry thought mournfully. Just like everycat else I get attached too. Of course this curse was self proclaimed. Nothing was actually wrong with her. But Swanberry truly believed that Starclan had inconvenienced her in the worst way...

"Dusklion!" Swanberry roared as she made her way to the patrol place. Her paws screamed from the extra weight she was holding, yet she didn't slow her pace. "Here to report out findings. Willowtail caught us a good amount of rabbit, three infact. I caught us one. Jaggedpaw was there for the first bits of the patrol but then disappeared. Not sure why."
Hunting Posts

Willowtail - (+1 rabbit) (+1 rabbit) (+1 rabbit)

Swanberry - (+1 rabbit)

Tags:
@taillow // Dusklion
@SeonghwaBerry // Willowtail
@Madelaine // Jaggedpaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail purred as she placed down her catch. Stretching her long limbs as she touched Swanberry on the ear with her muzzle. "Great! I'll come visit you from time to time."

(short post sorry

+1 rabbit

DUSKLION
The sudden boom of another voice reporting their patrol had Dusklion turning around to glance at Swanberry. It seemed their patrol was a success, though the deputy still felt bad for having sent a queen on a patrol in the first place. Her eyes widened at the news of three rabbits being caught, turning to glance at Willowtail in surprise. "Well, looks like you found your specialty as a warrior," she grinned, looking to appraise the rabbits brought in. They would surely feed quite a bit of the Clan. "Nice work, both of you. I'll see about lookin' for Jaggedpaw." It seemed that they were losing the outsiders that had recently joined just as quick as they were gaining them.

Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 24 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

|| HUNTING PATROL 2 REPORT: ||
the closer they approached the sounds of cats, the familiar scent of riverclan growing stronger, mudsmoke found his pace quickening till eventually he gave up the act of walking normally. Limping was slower but felt less painful. Relief was all he felt the moment he set paw back into camp, finally! He could rest! Curse his leg for still being a pain, when would it heal fully? When could he hunt all day without the constant strain of this- this injury!? Limping over to the fresh kill pile he deposited his haul, a bird and a vole.

He could have done better, hunted longer....but would his leg allow him to? It was quite a hike through this territory. He wished now more than ever that he could take a stroll down lionsbeach, soak in the last rays of sunlight and listen to crashing waves of the ocean, feel the cold breeze through his fur. There was cold wind here but not the comforting kind. Ah yes- he is getting distracted, report patrol to dusklion and then he could go rest. He wasn't going to deal with the punishment for a THIRD failed patrol, nu uh. Never again! Too embarassing.

"Dusklion!" he called as he spotted the deputy. He had just been sent on a hunting patrol, did he really want to seem so beat up over a simple walk? After a moment of hesitation he walked up to the she, ignoring the protest of his leg. It would heal. Soon...yeah.. "the hunting patrol went well, the area holds a lot of prey/ signs of life. We got a decent haul." he bit his tongue at his words, that haul wasnt good at all, in his opinion. If he was fit and well he would have kept hunting until he couldn't carry back anything more! "The river that runs through 'ere is rougher than most I've seen. Current is very strong, dangerously actually. Personally I don't see how any cat could swim it it, learn to swim either. I don't think paw's should be let near it without supervision either." mudsmoke informed the deputy. If he remembered correctly it looked deep too, but then again Splashleap had managed to catch two fish in it. Starclan only knows how, maybe she found a calmer spot?? "However much to my surprise Splashleap managed to catch two fish in it, so to my knowledge it shouldn't be impossible to fish in. I'm not sure if she found a calm spot in the river or what." hopefully that was a good enough report. He waited for the deputies reply, if there was anything more she wanted to hear.

Mudsmoke: 1 vole, 1 Dove; Splashleap: 2 fish; Fishpaw: 1 rabbit;

Tags:
- Dusklion ( @taillow )

DUSKLION
Looking now to Mudsmoke as the warrior approached - the deputy was glad to see that he seemed to have learned from his last two punishments - Dusklion gave a nod of agreement. "I've seen how fast the river up here runs, yeah... smart idea to not let the 'paws in without anyone to watch 'em. I'll let Fades know." Catching fish downstream seemed nearly impossible but perhaps the newly joined warrior had found a calmer spot. In any case it solidified in the deputy's mind that she was a good addition to have back into the Clan. Glancing at the tom's leg for a moment, Dusklion decided against saying anything and just nodded. "Feel free to grab somethin' off the prey pile for yourself. Good work."

Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymph View Post
"D-dusklion? W-why haven't the other cats I'm supposed to be with shown up? I can't find them! Skyfall showed briefly but I can't find him now.... and I dunno where Azaleablood is......" Starrypaw stammered to the Riverclan deputy.

@taillow

DUSKLION
Frustration rippled through the deputy as one of their newly joined outsiders and apprentices approached, stating that neither warrior had bothered to do their duty as warriors. "Because they're fluff-brains, that's why," Dusklion grunted in annoyance, shaking her head. "Thanks for lettin' me know, kid. Come find me in a bit 'n we'll go out huntin'. Make sure you know your crouch 'n the basics." With that Dusklion padded away, intent on finding those that had slacked off during the patrols she had sent out.

Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

DUSKLION
The sudden boom of another voice reporting their patrol had Dusklion turning around to glance at Swanberry. It seemed their patrol was a success, though the deputy still felt bad for having sent a queen on a patrol in the first place. Her eyes widened at the news of three rabbits being caught, turning to glance at Willowtail in surprise. "Well, looks like you found your specialty as a warrior," she grinned, looking to appraise the rabbits brought in. They would surely feed quite a bit of the Clan. "Nice work, both of you. I'll see about lookin' for Jaggedpaw." It seemed that they were losing the outsiders that had recently joined just as quick as they were gaining them.
Willowtail's eyes brightened at the deputy's words. "I suppose. It was fun being on my first warrior patrol and I hope to join many more." Willowtail humbly mewed, her blue eyes shining and her abnormally long tail sticking up which showed her thanks and appreciation of the praise. Turning to Swanberry Willowtail touched her muzzle to the queens shoulder in a gesture of appreciation and farewell. "The hunt was fun, I'll come talk to you when I see you." She offered gently, her eyes gleaming happily. Willowtail saw Sweetsap beckoning her over from the medicine den. "I'll go now" Willowtail purred, dipping her head and padding away. Her voice faintly heard. "I caught three rabbi....."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
Frustration rippled through the deputy as one of their newly joined outsiders and apprentices approached, stating that neither warrior had bothered to do their duty as warriors. "Because they're fluff-brains, that's why," Dusklion grunted in annoyance, shaking her head. "Thanks for lettin' me know, kid. Come find me in a bit 'n we'll go out huntin'. Make sure you know your crouch 'n the basics." With that Dusklion padded away, intent on finding those that had slacked off during the patrols she had sent out.
"O-oh!" Starrypaw was surprised at the deputy's gruffness toward her new clan-mates, and she was even more taken by surprise by Dusklion saying she would take her, Starrypaw, hunting! Starrypaw sat down and waited, rather light-headed at the thought. She would go hunting with the Riverclan deputy!

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Covepaw.
APPRENTICE | He/him | Purrks: N/A | 8 moons

"Enough Acorn Jellies can make life so much easier."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw turned to the deputy, perking his ears as his tail swept over the ground. That was a good question, where had Lilyglide been? He assumed she was hunting in a different part of the territory, but seeing as she was the patrols presumed leader, he didn't exactly understand it either.

"She was there with us in the beginning, I'd figured she was hunting somewhere else."

The words slipped out of his mouth without a second thought. But that didn't make sense! Why would the patrol leader not be directing them before going off? It didn't seem likely that his assumption was correct. Covepaw hoped Lilyglide would speak for herself, though he couldn't see her from his viewpoint.

He felt odd responding, but seeing as Oceanclaw wasn't with him any longer, he didn't want to just ignore the deputy. That was wrong, very wrong! He could risk a small bit of embarrassment to respond to Dusklion.

[ @taillow ]

[Explanation: I believe Rainfall had gone an unexpected hiatus during this time due to health issues, though I could be completely wrong. KestrelPaw is unable to reply because they are currently on an undetermined hiatus. So sorry for the inconvenience, hope this explanation helps! Again, could be completely wrong about the hiatus. I shot them a VM to make sure, so if it isn't sorry!]
Old Today, 12:10 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Covepaw.
APPRENTICE | He/him | Purrks: N/A | 8 moons

"Enough Acorn Jellies can make life so much easier."

Covepaw turned to the deputy, perking his ears as his tail swept over the ground. That was a good question, where had Lilyglide been? He assumed she was hunting in a different part of the territory, but seeing as she was the patrols presumed leader, he didn't exactly understand it either.

"She was there with us in the beginning, I'd figured she was hunting somewhere else."

The words slipped out of his mouth without a second thought. But that didn't make sense! Why would the patrol leader not be directing them before going off? It didn't seem likely that his assumption was correct. Covepaw hoped Lilyglide would speak for herself, though he couldn't see her from his viewpoint.

He felt odd responding, but seeing as Oceanclaw wasn't with him any longer, he didn't want to just ignore the deputy. That was wrong, very wrong! He could risk a small bit of embarrassment to respond to Dusklion.

[ @taillow ]

[Explanation: I believe Rainfall had gone an unexpected hiatus during this time due to health issues, though I could be completely wrong. KestrelPaw is unable to reply because they are currently on an undetermined hiatus. So sorry for the inconvenience, hope this explanation helps! Again, could be completely wrong about the hiatus. I shot them a VM to make sure, so if it isn't sorry!]

DUSKLION
That... wasn't what patrol leaders were suppose to do. Flattening her ears in distaste, Dusklion shook her head. "I'll deal with Lilyglide. Thanks for lettin' me know, kid." The deputy had her paws full with slackers this round it seemed, grumbling to herself as she padded off.

[ thanks for letting me know! ]