Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:59 AM
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:49 AM

Old July 7th, 2024, 06:26 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LionFlops Head Swung Around To A Familiar Voice. Darkfire! Yes, It's Me! He Ran Up To Him, Purring.
"You look so..... different." Darkfire noted, uncomftorable. "W-what is this place? It doesn't seem like Starclan."

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old July 7th, 2024, 06:35 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
"You look so..... different." Darkfire noted, uncomftorable. "W-what is this place? It doesn't seem like Starclan."
LionFlop Looked Up To A Starless Sky... I Don't Think It Is.... His New Tail Swayed Slowly, As He Searched The Clearing Night Sky For One Star, Just One. He Didn't See Any Stars, Only A Red Moon.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:09 PM
Star Nymph

Quote:
LionFlop Looked Up To A Starless Sky... I Don't Think It Is.... His New Tail Swayed Slowly, As He Searched The Clearing Night Sky For One Star, Just One. He Didn't See Any Stars, Only A Red Moon.
"...... Dark Forest."

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old July 9th, 2024, 02:44 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Quote:
"...... Dark Forest."
LionFlops Eyes Widened. Oh No.... His Head Turned Down To Look At His Mate Again. I'm Sorry. Don't Go Down The Path I Did. I Don't Want You Here, Dark. Don't Come Here When You Die, My Love. He Shook His Head. Ill Always Visit You're Dreams Though, Don't Worry About Me Darling.
Old July 9th, 2024, 06:45 PM
Star Nymph

Quote:
LionFlops Eyes Widened. Oh No.... His Head Turned Down To Look At His Mate Again. I'm Sorry. Don't Go Down The Path I Did. I Don't Want You Here, Dark. Don't Come Here When You Die, My Love. He Shook His Head. Ill Always Visit You're Dreams Though, Don't Worry About Me Darling.
Darkfire felt angry. "It's Dawnstar's fault. I do want to be with you, even in death, Lionflop. Not just dreaming, in life. I'll continue your work, if you want me to."

Old July 14th, 2024, 08:40 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Quote:
Darkfire felt angry. "It's Dawnstar's fault. I do want to be with you, even in death, Lionflop. Not just dreaming, in life. I'll continue your work, if you want me to."
LIONFLOP
He Thought For A Moment. Well, There Are No Guards Between The Borders Of StarClan And Here. He Looked Around, Seeing A Blue Sky Forming Over The Treeline. And I Think I Know Where It Is.
Old July 14th, 2024, 08:44 PM
Star Nymph

Quote:
LIONFLOP
He Thought For A Moment. Well, There Are No Guards Between The Borders Of StarClan And Here. He Looked Around, Seeing A Blue Sky Forming Over The Treeline. And I Think I Know Where It Is.
Darkfire was suprised. "You could cross over. You don't belong here, anyways." he purred, his anger forgotten.

Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

TWILIGHTBLOOD
She/her | 100 Moons
Twilightblood's eyes opened, she looked around, heart racing as she only saw black, she looked around her, she didn't see anyone who was here. She fell to the ground, tears rolling down her face as she realized she was in the dark forest. This cant be no no no! she panicked and got back up, she turned around and started running, visioning her death. She watched as the monster walked away and watched her bleed to death. She was shaking, she knew it already happened, but it was visions of it, images of her laying there dead, blood everywhere. She looked around again, see another cat, she ran towards them. "Help me! I'm not supposed to be here!" she said with tears in her eyes as she looked up at the cat.

@Dolomedes

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
TWILIGHTBLOOD
She/her | 100 Moons
Twilightblood's eyes opened, she looked around, heart racing as she only saw black, she looked around her, she didn't see anyone who was here. She fell to the ground, tears rolling down her face as she realized she was in the dark forest. This cant be no no no! she panicked and got back up, she turned around and started running, visioning her death. She watched as the monster walked away and watched her bleed to death. She was shaking, she knew it already happened, but it was visions of it, images of her laying there dead, blood everywhere. She looked around again, see another cat, she ran towards them. "Help me! I'm not supposed to be here!" she said with tears in her eyes as she looked up at the cat.

@Dolomedes

The Mangled
| Any Pronouns | Ancient Dark Forest Cat |

What was this one running around for? Like a headless cat? The Mangled sat above the poor soul in a tree as she came to a stop- oh how sorry this sight was. Though it's always the same. 'I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! You've got the wrong cat!' talk about accountability. The dark forest cat slowly blinked and laid their head down on their paws, long having gotten used to the way they ached and pained and the TRAP's wounds were ripped along their patchy fur, thick and long, short, medium, in all sorts of places. Honestly, it's as though they simply went completely to pieces. Physically, of course. You wouldn't catch The Mangled dead -hah- acting like the poor little molly in front of her. Well then- why not humor the poor morsel. The Mangled allowed themself to fall from the tree's branch.

Landing gracefully on all their paws as they looked over the other feline, "Oh, dearie! You're not? Well why don't you and me walk over to the border and see if our dear friends would be willing to help you out? Does that sound fine?" As though any Starclan cat would be bothered to be near the border, or if they were, bothered to do anything but gawk and stare at the demons among these lands as anything other than entertainment. It was all a game to them. If it were up to them, the stars would bleed just as well- if not, maybe even prettier than the cats that land their sorry asses here. Glimmering blue eyes looked over the molly again before a smile wormed its way across the Mangled's face, "Come along then, dear." The Mangled, turned and began to walk the 'lost' and 'innocent' soul to the border where she would have her hopes and dreams shattered all for the entertainment of a certain accompanying feline. The Mangled was awfully bored anyways.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder