memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
He looked over awaiting a response to see Hawkbite stir in his nest. The Commander, oh heck maybe he’d bitten off more than he could chew here. Swallowing the anxiety that swiftly arose like a large clump of moss in his throat. No, he was a very competent fighter; this was something he could manage. His only strength lay on the battlefield he wasn’t going to let that slip away from him because of some silly enforcer title. Owlthroat knew his talent, he would batter this cat then smirk upon his newfound reputation.

”No need to go easy Hawkbite, sparring is for building strength.” Words slipping out gruffly as he gave a nod in his direction and raised his haunches. Leaning down to stretch out his muscles in swift preparation. This would be a challenge for sure, one he now convinced himself he could meet with force and grace. Something to leave his ego beaming after all had been said and done.

”An edge of the clearing work for you?” Already preparing himself mentally to get out of the stuffy den and breath some adrenaline filled air. The kind which swirled around when paws and claws started to fly, he had a few new moves he wanted to try. Perhaps not the most respectable, but moves which would surely catch Hawkbite off guard.

He found a smile began to creep over his blacked lips.

[​​ @SuspiciousMindz - OPEN to spectators ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:09 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him - Agatha Kitty - 15 moons
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Usual routine. Get up, have a stretch, clean up, stretch some more, clean some more... Newtbelly found himself far less bored with an apprentice, still... ShadowClan was continuing to be far too peaceful for his taste. Lick lick lick, clean clean clean, stretch stretch stretch... Mornings were boring no matter what, but they were definitely becoming the most stale part of his routine. Just as he was about to rise to his paws, his ex-mentor's voice echoed throughout the den. Yikes, this early in the morning?! Evidently, the tom never seemed to be plagued by the same social worries as Newtbelly. However, he often noticed that they shared the same solitary nature. Not even Newtbelly knew Owlthroat's reasons. Soon enough, none other than Hawkbite responded. Newtbelly loved a good spar, but fighting one of the enforcers terrified him. He noticed how Owlthroat spoke to him so casually, was he crazy?? It was possible, he thought, a laugh escaping his lips. Attention suddenly on him, the tom realised he had to at least say something - uhhh -- "I wouldn't miss this for the world!" He blurted out, calling to Owlthroat across the den. He often found himself teasing the burly tom, knowing he could just about get away with it. That said, he wasn't too sure how to act around Hawkbite, hopefully his comment hadn't annoyed him...

@Daragca Owlthroat

@SuspiciousMindz Hawkbite

Last edited by sleepyyjax; July 8th, 2024 at 05:11 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 02:15 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Inactive

His sorrow. His anguish. His paranoia. Gone! All because he got to squish his favorite Sir Bits in a wonderful, Silver patented hug. The tom's purring rumbled through the den, stopping only when... What's this? Flashies?! Oh, oh, oh! Flashies! She's here! She was not for a moment but now she was! Yo... he was bad at this tracking thing, wasn't he? Thank the stars she did not take after him, nope! Because! Because. She was a mind reader. Mmmhmmm. Must have sensed he wanted to see her and came tracking him in here with her mind alone! Never mind that he was yowling her name at the top of his lungs in the clearing. That was... obviously not it at all. Didn't cross his mind. Possibly because he had forgotten about the little panic session of five blinks ago already.

"Flashies! Yous here, yo! Goods to see ya! Oh! Oh! You going to go meet friendly friends?! Go go go! We can have the talks on your training and gets you all prepped up for that assessment laters then, heh heh," Silverlark chortled with glee, white tipped paws raised and clapping together with unhidden joy at the thought of his once shy apprentice finally going out there and making friends. They grew up so fast... And speaking of friends...

"Better? Oh. Yes yes. Much. Mosster says. Listen. Mosster? No fun, yo. Keeps yous stuck in nest rest for every little move! So boring, ya digs? But I can actually move now, heh heh. Well... not too too much. Or I might get more nest rest. Yuck. But I can get out of the nest, and out of camp, and look, look at this!" Silverlark mewed, happiness taking over as he began stomping his paws, walking in place. "I can walk again and no blood! Victory!"

@SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] | @Blaaze [Flashpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 12th, 2024, 11:43 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Silverlark |

Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Active

SLAM

Oh. Oh wow. That smarted. Damn it. Why was it so hard to- GAH. NO NO NO. Not again!

Drool foamed viciously as it pooled at the back of Silverlark's tongue, his jaw tense as muscles that normally were so quick to listen to him seemed to jam and refuse his commands, slamming him down to the floor. Verdant hues glanced erratically around the warriors' den, trying to make sure that he was alone. He couldn't afford having others see him like this. First the minks. Then the badgers. Now he couldn't get himself up? If Mosster found out about this, he wouldn't be leaving the medicine cat's den for the rest of his days! And he didn't want that! Besides, he knew what Mossfreckle would say, mmmhmmm. Rest. Lots of it. And-

Snap. Snap.

Almost bit his tongue there. The spasms had almost left him before they got worse again. Confusion and fear swirled in the tom's eyes as he wondered what was going on. For the first time in moons, he found himself wanting his mum. Silly, he knew. He was an adult. He was fully grown. But... he didn't understand what was going on. And he was scared. What if the others kicked him out. What if they thought he was no longer useful to the clan and exiled him? No no no. He didn't want to be away from his friends.

Silverlark could feel tears stinging at the back of his eyes as he brought Crusher closer to him, drool coating it instantly as it touched his pelt. The thought of him being so sick he was useless was not good. Not at all. He had to get better. He had to give Flashies her assessment. And go hunting for more predators. And! He wanted to do more wrestling with Sleepy, especially now that she was an enforcer. He had to get better. He just had to. Rest. Rest. That would be good, yeah yeah yeah.

Snap.

| Because of Shadow Fiend being active post is closed to everyone except the High Ranks who would be able to see him. |

Old July 13th, 2024, 03:07 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

palesong vibes

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old July 14th, 2024, 12:25 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Flamegaze sniffed in her sleep.
(closed; activity post)
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old July 14th, 2024, 09:00 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Slytiger sleeps. In his dream, Dawnstar has a surprising amount of kits and decides to name three of them Flowerkit, Pinkkit, and Dancekit after her dumb nickname for him. He decides that if they have kits, he will not let her name any of them that!

Old July 14th, 2024, 10:27 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Silverlark |

Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Active

SNAP

Not. Hungry. Not. Thirsty. Water... Hiss.

SNAP

What noise? Friend? No. Not friend. Cannot see. Cannot be seen. Will worry. Cannot worry. Not until pain go away. Not friend. Hide. Hide. Where Crusher? Here. here. Hide with. Hide with. Safe here. Sleep.

SNAP

| As before, closed to interactions to anyone but high ranks due to his Shadow Fiend. |

Old July 14th, 2024, 11:58 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cherryblossom sat in her nest and started grooming herself.
(OPEN)
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

[ Silverlark's activated Shadow Fiend has been overridden with @/Alchemist Kitsune's permission. ]

Lostspark honestly didn't know what brought her here. Maybe it was fate at play, leading her pawsteps to a den she hadn't bothered with since the move. She had found her perch, her nest to sleep in, at the top of the tree that overlooked camp. She hadn't looked back at the warrior's den ever since. But today her steps led her back.

Her subconscious was trying to tell her something... as if she was missing something... but the second she attempted to concentrate on it, the fleeting thought was gone. So she brushed it off, pushed away the gnawing feeling that something was off, because why would there be? Everything should be fine... everyone should be fine... right?

So of course, when Lostspark ducked into the dimly-lit warrior's den, her gaze scanning the crowded yet mostly empty area - most cats were probably out and about; who knew, really? - she was unsure what she was looking for. Maybe Darkfall, honestly. Maybe Sleepysunrise. Maybe. . .

Not Silverlark curled into his nest in a corner. That had been the last thing she expected to see. It wasn't an odd sight, perhaps he was napping, perhaps he was... dread curled in her belly as she took a step towards the first cat she'd been able to think of as her son, her pawsteps faltering, her breath hitching as the barely-there scent reached her nose. One that was unpleasant and extremely unwanted to be coming from the direction of someone she cared so much about.

Amber eyes sharpened, suddenly alert, alive, tail tip agitated, lashing. "Silverlark?" She called, voice sharp, yet panicked all the same. Desperation coated her tone, but Lostspark remained rooted to the spot, willing, wishing, begging for him to rise and face her. He could do it. Yell at her for all the times she'd lacked, ignore her and brush her off, be mad at her, hate her, just get up, PLEASE.

"Mousepaw!" The name slipped past her maw unbidden. "Get up, darling. Please, please, please get up." The last words were a mere whisper, trailing off as her breath choked out of her, moisture welling in her eyes as the daunting, mocking truth spread it's wings before her. No, no, this could not be happening. She... no... why??

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Silverlark ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.