Old July 12th, 2024, 12:45 PM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28M / ShC

---

Once the tom had gathered the herbs, he put them into a neat bundle and looked around. "How are you all getting along?" He asked his patrol, spotting each of them not too far from him.

If this patrol was almost over, he would go back to camp and have a catnap in a patch of sunshine for a bit.

[ wanna be sure I have the right numbers, correct me if im wrong! ]
[ Tuftedtusk; 2 dande, 2 moss ]
[ Owlthroat; 3 moss - @Daragca ]
[ Newtbelly; 2 dande, 2 moss - @sleepyyjax ]
[ Magpiepaw; 2 dande - @Marigoldwhisper ]

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!

Last edited by Aroogi; July 12th, 2024 at 12:46 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 03:05 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Tuftedtusk’s voice floated over to him on the air, he was still frozen in place. These bees seemed angry, but he’d back up slowly without saying a further word. One step, two steps.

He felt the sting of a bee straight into his paw, ignoring the pain as his body reacted and he jolted his foot up. That was it he was done being careful. He sprang backwards in a leap praying to Starclan that more bees wouldn’t follow, he was in sight of the patrol so no matter which way he went they would soon pick up on the other cat's presences. It would be impossible to lead them away at such a short distance.

Wasn’t it just his strike of luck that the buzzing closed in. He barreled forward through the thickets with a loud yowl of warning, narrowly swerving Magpiepaw and Newtbelly. Panic stricken eyes told it all, bee stings could be deadly in high enough quantities. Paw pad already starting to swell. He clenched his jaw tightly, chaos was about to hit the fan. He couldn’t exactly say he was experienced in dealing with something like this. Owlthroat’s head swivelled wildly, maybe there was no outrunning this.

A twisted thought came to mind, he could get some kudos for doing good here. Even in mere seconds his mind finding ways to bolster pride, ego and maintain a meticulous image. Perhaps Dawnstar would commend him for this one. His bulkier frame meant he could shoulder more, Magpiepaw was the most vulnerable being the youngest. He hadn’t yet formed any particular dislike of this apprentice, nor did he particularly care if she swelled up tenfold with stings.

But image was important after all. ”Magpiepaw under me NOW”, the tom snarled. As the swarm seemed to come ever closer Owlthroat bounded to her side attempting to usher her underneath his tall figure with his now prickling tail.

[​​ @Aroogi @sleepyyjax @Marigoldwhisper ]
[ Herb total looks good to me! ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 12th, 2024, 03:42 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him - Agatha Kitty - 15 moons
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Ugh. "Not sure what you think 'standard' is." he grumbled under his breath, focus shifting from his collection of herbs whilst he stirred in quiet frustration. Owlthroat's sudden bellow took him by surprise, he didn't seem the type to react so strongly to something insignificant, right? Ah well, he trusted Owlthroat to deal with it. "Pretty well!" He purred back to Tuftedtusk, still not keeping an eye on his moss and dandelions. Things were going well for him, but he was unsure about Owlthroat. He clambered up to his paws, intent on figuring out what was stopping their big buff machine of a cat in his tracks. His questions were soon answered, Owlthroat pretty much flew out of the undergrowth; Eyes filled with fear. Behind the tom was a frankly huge swarm of bees. Newtbelly froze - uhh where to go? What to do? Follow Owlthroat? He stumbled about, paws treading in his freshly harvested moss, "AGHH!! No!" He stumbled, managing to rescue 1 dandelion and a little bit of moss that hadn't been scattered by his clumsy paws. Newtbelly found himself scrambling around like an idiot - typical. Maybe he could make some kind of distraction? "Hey-mmpfh!! Here you p-ffm-ests!!" Words muffled by the herbs in his mouth as he bounced around.

- 1 Moss -1 Dandelion

@Daragca
@Aroogi [herbs look good to me!! Newt's just gone and dropped 1 of each now tho :')]
@Marigoldwhisper [aaa I'm so sorry!! Didn't realise at all - will make sure to stick to the order now!! Thank you for letting me know!!]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; July 12th, 2024 at 03:42 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

Tuftedtusk

---

Once the tom had gathered the herbs, he put them into a neat bundle and looked around. "How are you all getting along?" He asked his patrol, spotting each of them not too far from him.

If this patrol was almost over, he would go back to camp and have a catnap in a patch of sunshine for a bit.

[ wanna be sure I have the right numbers, correct me if im wrong! ]
[ Tuftedtusk; 2 dande, 2 moss ]
[ Owlthroat; 3 moss - @Daragca ]
[ Newtbelly; 2 dande, 2 moss - @sleepyyjax ]
[ Magpiepaw; 2 dande - @Marigoldwhisper ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
The Dancing Bird
Tuftedtusk’s voice floated over to him on the air, he was still frozen in place. These bees seemed angry, but he’d back up slowly without saying a further word. One step, two steps.

He felt the sting of a bee straight into his paw, ignoring the pain as his body reacted and he jolted his foot up. That was it he was done being careful. He sprang backwards in a leap praying to Starclan that more bees wouldn’t follow, he was in sight of the patrol so no matter which way he went they would soon pick up on the other cat's presences. It would be impossible to lead them away at such a short distance.

Wasn’t it just his strike of luck that the buzzing closed in. He barreled forward through the thickets with a loud yowl of warning, narrowly swerving Magpiepaw and Newtbelly. Panic stricken eyes told it all, bee stings could be deadly in high enough quantities. Paw pad already starting to swell. He clenched his jaw tightly, chaos was about to hit the fan. He couldn’t exactly say he was experienced in dealing with something like this. Owlthroat’s head swivelled wildly, maybe there was no outrunning this.

A twisted thought came to mind, he could get some kudos for doing good here. Even in mere seconds his mind finding ways to bolster pride, ego and maintain a meticulous image. Perhaps Dawnstar would commend him for this one. His bulkier frame meant he could shoulder more, Magpiepaw was the most vulnerable being the youngest. He hadn’t yet formed any particular dislike of this apprentice, nor did he particularly care if she swelled up tenfold with stings.

But image was important after all. ”Magpiepaw under me NOW”, the tom snarled. As the swarm seemed to come ever closer Owlthroat bounded to her side attempting to usher her underneath his tall figure with his now prickling tail.

[​​ @Aroogi @sleepyyjax @Marigoldwhisper ]
[ Herb total looks good to me! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Newtbelly
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Ugh. "Not sure what you think 'standard' is." he grumbled under his breath, focus shifting from his collection of herbs whilst he stirred in quiet frustration. Owlthroat's sudden bellow took him by surprise, he didn't seem the type to react so strongly to something insignificant, right? Ah well, he trusted Owlthroat to deal with it. "Pretty well!" He purred back to Tuftedtusk, still not keeping an eye on his moss and dandelions. Things were going well for him, but he was unsure about Owlthroat. He clambered up to his paws, intent on figuring out what was stopping their big buff machine of a cat in his tracks. His questions were soon answered, Owlthroat pretty much flew out of the undergrowth; Eyes filled with fear. Behind the tom was a frankly huge swarm of bees. Newtbelly froze - uhh where to go? What to do? Follow Owlthroat? He stumbled about, paws treading in his freshly harvested moss, "AGHH!! No!" He stumbled, managing to rescue 1 dandelion and a little bit of moss that hadn't been scattered by his clumsy paws. Newtbelly found himself scrambling around like an idiot - typical. Maybe he could make some kind of distraction? "Hey-mmpfh!! Here you p-ffm-ests!!" Words muffled by the herbs in his mouth as he bounced around.

- 1 Moss -1 Dandelion

@Daragca
@Aroogi [herbs look good to me!! Newt's just gone and dropped 1 of each now tho :')]
@Marigoldwhisper [aaa I'm so sorry!! Didn't realise at all - will make sure to stick to the order now!! Thank you for letting me know!!]

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
Chaos? Magpiepaw relished in chaos! She could handle anything! But, she'd have to admit, that sudden aggression from the bees really made her fur bristle. "Oh, what's up with you? You striped lunatics!" She curled her spine and stood on her toes, suddenly aware of the sharp stench of panic in the air. A small little smirk crept onto her face. She didn't mean to look smug! Honest! She just couldn't help but smile at the frantic scrambling of fully made warriors, it was pretty funny, how could anycat possibly blame her?

Orders were barked and Magpiepaw followed them. As hilarious as this whole situation was, Magpiepaw wasn't the kind of cat to seek out bee stings, that was just stupid. Keeping the herbs secure in her jaws, she galloped over to Owlthroat and crouched her small body beneath their larger frame.

Even if Magpiepaw didn't mind a cool scar or two, bee stings didn't scar. They just stung and hurt and itched with an irritation Magpiepaw had only witnessed, not felt. So, it was safe to say she was staying far away from these round wasps.

(You got all my herbs right! Thanks man!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 13th, 2024, 10:19 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Tuftedtusk

---

The tom's fur bristled as Owlthroat tore out of the undergrowth, a very large swarm of bees following him. Watching the black and white tom shove Magpiepaw underneath him, he turned to see Newtbelly scrambling about, destroying one of each herb before trying to draw the bees attention.

"QUICKLY! Get to a body of water and submerge yourself! The bees wont follow us under!" The patrol leader bellowed, searching the undergrowth for even a small amount of water for them to hide in.

[ @Marigoldwhisper @Daragca @sleepyyjax ]

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old July 13th, 2024, 11:23 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days

Owlthroat
The Dancing Bird
Tuftedtusk had the right idea, but he wasn’t quite sure if there was even water around here. Owlthroat prayed sadistically to Starclan that there wasn’t. It was a twofold wish, it would destroy his act of heroism. But it would also turn him into a coward of sorts, he wouldn’t enter a large body of water. The thought alone petrified him, a rooted fear of anything much deeper than a puddle.

The big brave cat wasn’t all that brave in reality now was he. Most of his bravado coming from a sickened inflated sense of self and a carefully constructed mask. Owlthroat was still the same apprentice he was the day his sister died, the day the water swallowed her. Tuftedtusk had began his search through the undergrowth. The enforcer had given a command, Owlthroat cursed the smarts of the tom over and over in his mind.

Making his move he hoped that Magpiepaw would stay underneath him or at least close as much as possible. Newtbelly remained flapping paws as a distraction for now.

A glimmer of liquid caught his eye as he pushed forward and he yowled out to the others, ”HERE!” A small murky pond, looked like rainwater had collected in a hollow. It wasn’t big, they would just about all fit in. Bingo, that was an excuse. How pathetic he must be to rather take a hundred stings than let himself face his fear. He flipped his head around waiting for the others to barrel through the undergrowth. Brain working overtime to find something relatively safe for himself to shelter under that wasn’t in liquid form.

The hum of striped devils still laced the air.

[​​ @Aroogi @Marigoldwhisper @sleepyyjax ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old Yesterday, 06:20 AM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Thank the stars for Tuftedtusk, he thought - Newtbelly would've never come up with a solution under such pressure. Dropping the (somewhat awful) distraction act, he barrelled through the undergrowth, head swivelling frantically as he searched for water to jump into. His search was useless - nothing. Thankfully, Owlthroat's booming voice alerted him. He took a little stop to place his herbs down neatly (he'd learnt his lesson with that one), before speeding past the tom as fast as he could. "You're a lifesaver Owlthroat!!" Splosh! In his frightened state, Newtbelly almost cannonballed into the water. Dark brown water splashing every direction as he plummeted to safety. Time for a deep breath. Thankfully everyone was getting in the water, otherwise he'd feel terribly guilty for sending such a big splash their way - was he embarrassed? Very. But at least he wasn't guilty. That said, Owlthroat was still stood in front of the pond, what gives?? "Hey!! Big guy! You wanna get pelted by bees??" He tilted his head - would he really go this far not to get his fur wet? Many a time he'd seen Owlthroat get his paw's dirty, so what was the problem with a bit of water? He'd never understood it. Plus, he most certainly didn't want to watch his former mentor under attack by these... These little foxes with wings!

@Daragca
@Marigoldwhisper
@Aroogi
-
Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·

[Sharpfrost - @Willie Warf ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker lead Sharpfrost out into the territory, the deputy having decided that while Mossfreckle's admonishment was fine, Mistlewhisker wanted to patrol the territory a bit anyway, so she figured Sharpfrost would come along. Sharpfrost's sense of duty was clear, and she wasn't in as much trouble as this outing might indicate.

"It is frustrating when patrol mates do not attend to their duties." She meowed. "Your effort is appreciated, even if you broke the rules. Today you and I will patrol the territory and check for predators." Or bodies. "Predators and murderers are why the rule was set in place. I hope you keep that in mind for the future."

With that, she continued striding through the forest, pausing every so often to sniff a possible den before moving on.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Silverlark - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded back to camp, seeking out Silverlark and telling him to follow her. It was time to deal with what was left of the badger after Fireflypaw's death.

Mistlewhisker let Silverlark lead the way, walking in companionable silence until they reached the disgusting body. Without its skin, it was a hulking mass of quickly-rotting muscle and bone. She remained impassive, however, her stomach made of steel. "Let's bury it under a tree to prevent erosion from the elements revealing it." She meowed, and began digging.

[Just wanted to get this taken care of so I don't forget :sob:]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 09:37 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Active

Groan. He'd been forced to wait on Whisk to take care of the badger body. On the bright side, time with Whisk, huzzah! On the down side, he had a feeling Mosster might be looking to sentence him to life long nest rest after all. Oh no! Tragedy! How will he be able to keep fighting those nasty predators that would otherwise nom on his friends? Not cool, yo. He would just have to lay low for a bit. And by lay low, he meant sneaky sneak around. Maybe actually try to avoid getting hit during his next fight, heh heh.

The walk was oddly silent, with Silverlark keeping his tongue in check for once. He wasn't sure if he was in a lot of trouble for having gotten hurt so soon after he was given the okay to go back to his duties. Gratefully, it didn't necessarily seem like Whisk was angry. Just thoughtful. Maybe tired. And the tom did sort of get that. He was out of shape, mmmhmmm. That badger fight had him exhausted. So much so that he kept tripping on the way to the body. Which was... certainly a sight. He never really came back to them. Normally he would just grab the corpse, take it to the outskirts, and skin it there before leaving it, never to see it again. Coming back to it like this was definitely a whole other experience. Especially without its head. Still, better the badger lose its head than him... or worse, yet another one of his clanmates. Served this thing right, hmph.

Rounded ears perked up as the deputy spoke for the first time since they had joined up, and the tom's thoughtful stare turned into a goofy grin. They were digging?! Yay! Oh, he didn't get to dig anymore. Not unless it was a grave for a clanmate... Not since he was a kit. Well... apprentice. He had dug out that old secret secret base to steal away his uncles and aunties away. Aaah, that brought back so many memories. Nice ones too. He should probably be more somber, considering this was a dead creature, but considering said beast had killed one of his precious clanmates, the tom was less than inclined to give it a second thought.

"Dig? Oh yeah yeah, let's go, let's go! Gonna make the bestest pit here ever! Gonna have fun with it, too. Been cooped up too long, ya dig? Heh heh, little joke, little joke," he chirped, chortles escaping him as he took white dipped toes into dirt, making easy work out of the dig site as he mumbled along the little rhyme - well... assuming repeating a single word could be qualified as such - he used to make whenever he was digging as a kit.

"Dig dig dig! Dig dig dig!"

@Mica [Mistlewhisker]
| Small note for anyone seeing this roleplay; this takes place before his current predicament in the warriors' den! The warriors' den posts take place a few days after this. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios