Last post by Spider.
Today 11:17 PM

Old July 12th, 2024, 04:38 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

《 Chasmkit 》
21/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 moon

Chasmkit was whimpering because her family was basically "non-existent". She still remembered the warmth of her mother and her siblings. Chasmkit yearned for her family.

The she-kit wasn't responding as she was consumed in her misery. How much longer was she going to suffer?
@nyme

Last edited by Highsnow of Matterhorn; July 12th, 2024 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Mention did not work
Old July 12th, 2024, 06:03 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

HE SAID THAT IN THE END IT IS BEAUTY
THAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHKIT . 3 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

Peachkit rolls his eyes, but he doesn't move. He is worried about her, after all. Carefully, he sticks a faint orange paw out to nudge the younger kit. "Chasmkit!" He repeats, a little more insistent. "What's the matter with you?"

Peachkit sniffs. He can't smell any blood or anything, at least—that's good, right? He sits with her, paw tapping the ground. Should he get a queen? Hm..

@Highsnow of Matterhorn ; CHASMKIT

Last edited by nyme; Yesterday at 10:58 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 10:14 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Lavendersong, a warrior with no true business to attend to in the nursery, gingerly entered anyways. Her pale and icy eyes glancing around the space as her feathery black tail swished gracefully behind her, batting away at the vines from above. Speckles of light from the entrance danced then disappeared from her pitch black fur. And almost immediately, Lavendersong noticed Peachkit and Chasmkit and decided to approach. She sits right across from the 2 and softly meows, exuding warmth and comfort.

Whatever’s troubling you, know that your clan has your back.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn
@nyme
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Cheerful

@SeonghwaBerry
Dawnkit/5 moons

Quickly obeying as the queen chatted, she moved the stone a little to the left. As she did, Dawnkit noticed something sparkling on the side. Huh, there's like some shiny rocks in there! Looked like her rock was even more special then she'd thought.

Focusing back on the task at hand, Dawnkit leapt upwards again, this time stretching out her paws instead of pouncing.

(You can decide if she catches the tail or not)

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls
Kestrelpaw was lurking
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaTheFiremaiden View Post
@SeonghwaBerry
Dawnkit/5 moons

Quickly obeying as the queen chatted, she moved the stone a little to the left. As she did, Dawnkit noticed something sparkling on the side. Huh, there's like some shiny rocks in there! Looked like her rock was even more special then she'd thought.

Focusing back on the task at hand, Dawnkit leapt upwards again, this time stretching out her paws instead of pouncing.

(You can decide if she catches the tail or not)
Weepingwillow gave a gentle, encouraging purr. Dawnkit's little paws slapped against her tail. "Good job!!" Weepingwillow meowed approvingly. "If you wanna jump higher, tuck your hind paws in a tiny bit. It also helps with learning a warriors crouch better."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Just a small town girl

@SeonghwaBerry
Dawnkit/5 moons

Success! Dawnkit really was getting into this game, although she had never played like this before. Other kits do stuff likes that, though. I mean, it's still dumb, but... Guess it's a matter ofs perspective.
As she prepared for her next jump, the small kit heard an unexpected noise: purring?

Well, maybe it wasn't really unexpected , Dawnkit reasoned, stretching. Plenty of cats purred in the nursery. She just hadn't really had that directed towards her often.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she realized her confused haze would probably look strange from the outside. "Sorry bout' that" Dawnkit said, just in case. She jumped a final time, managing to catch a tuft of the cat's tail before falling back down on her hindquarters.

Kestrelpaw was lurking
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Quote:
@SeonghwaBerry
Dawnkit/5 moons

Success! Dawnkit really was getting into this game, although she had never played like this before. Other kits do stuff likes that, though. I mean, it's still dumb, but... Guess it's a matter ofs perspective.
As she prepared for her next jump, the small kit heard an unexpected noise: purring?

Well, maybe it wasn't really unexpected , Dawnkit reasoned, stretching. Plenty of cats purred in the nursery. She just hadn't really had that directed towards her often.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she realized her confused haze would probably look strange from the outside. "Sorry bout' that" Dawnkit said, just in case. She jumped a final time, managing to catch a tuft of the cat's tail before falling back down on her hindquarters.
Weepingwillow watched the kit gently as she spaced out, "It's fine. We all space out sometimes" Weepingwillow admitted with a tiny amused snort. Weepingwillow looked at the tuft of her fur and snorted. "Your gonna make an amazing warrior with that grip. Able to take a tuft, lose or not that impressive for a kit. I'm proud of you." She purred

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Old Today, 02:45 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Lionkit sat up and looked around for someone to talk to.
(OPEN)
Old Today, 09:12 PM
Just a small town girl

@SeonghwaBerry (how you holding up?)
Dawnkit/5 moons

She sat back, basking in the lady's praise. Evens the Thornball and Salmonshade don't act like this. It's... sorta nice! Feeling surprisingly open, she decided to share something. "Thanks. Ya know, there's this tom, Rosepaw, he showed me hows to crouch like that. I wanted to be friends, cause he's nice and all. Sarcastic, and angry ALLS the time, but nice." Dawnkit looked down as a sunbeam shone lazily through the den walls. "I guess...we had a fight, actually two of them but he 'poligized for the first, and I said a bunch of dumb stuff. Mosts of it was true, but now we ain't friends no more."

This was more than she'd said to anyone but Rosepaw. Wrapping her tail around her tightly, she waited for a response.

Kestrelpaw was lurking
Old Today, 09:34 PM

Quote:
@SeonghwaBerry (how you holding up?)
Dawnkit/5 moons

She sat back, basking in the lady's praise. Evens the Thornball and Salmonshade don't act like this. It's... sorta nice! Feeling surprisingly open, she decided to share something. "Thanks. Ya know, there's this tom, Rosepaw, he showed me hows to crouch like that. I wanted to be friends, cause he's nice and all. Sarcastic, and angry ALLS the time, but nice." Dawnkit looked down as a sunbeam shone lazily through the den walls. "I guess...we had a fight, actually two of them but he 'poligized for the first, and I said a bunch of dumb stuff. Mosts of it was true, but now we ain't friends no more."

This was more than she'd said to anyone but Rosepaw. Wrapping her tail around her tightly, she waited for a response.
(I'm doing better. I still feel a little down I've been listening to the song it really hits home like you said <33333333)

Weepingwillow listened attentivly. Nodding carefully, "Oh? Rosepaw hmmm." Weepingwillow purred gently. "Sarcastic and angry? Well you do have the charms to make an amgry cat teach you a crouch or two." Weepingwillow teased, her eyes playful. Hearing about the arguments Weepingwillow's eyes turned in gentle sympathy. "Arguments and losing friends both suck, trust me I know. But the good thing it, we can look forward to the good times and making new friends." Weepingwillow meowed gently, "Like me. Me and you are friends no?" Weepingwillow meowed happily, leaning down to affectionately lick little Dawnkit's ear.

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here