Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:42 PM
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:25 PM
July Gathering
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:24 PM
Coco’s Twoleg Den
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:17 PM
Love of the storm...
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 11:17 PM

Old July 7th, 2024, 07:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Berries aren't known for their stealth [P]

Bluekit
| She/her | ShC kit | Moons 2 | No Purrks |
"Oh Stars! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!"

Bluekit found herself tumbling from the shelter of the nursery and out into the clearing. There was so much oddity in the world wasn't there? What makes something normal and something not? The little kit didn't know the answer to this question but it was something to ponder while trying to escape the boredom that's has decided to latch onto her pelt like burrs. Or at least, that's what she thinks that saying goes? She hasn't really seen what a burr is, or why its in your fur, or why a burr being in your fur was different from say...a leaf? What's the difference between a burr and a leaf? The little kit does not know but finds trying to compare something you know only by word to something you have seen is a very hard thing to do and Bluekit wasn't in the mood to do that kind of thinking. She wanted to do something that wasn't just sitting around in her own head, even though really, that was an activity that she couldn't escape from. Besides from sleeping, her dreams are odd, and don't make sense even though it's her brain that thought them up! Truly, there was such oddity in the world.

The kit wanders instead. And this curious little kit finds someone much larger than her among the coming and goings of the other felines in the camp. Strange thing, this stranger. How come they were so big while Bluekit was so small? How come they were not walking back and forth and back and forth like the others? Did they not need to rush and rather had been using the moment to ponder just as Bluekit was? So many questions and yet, the little kit had no voice to speak them. Not one that was loud like her siblings' or the other kits' or the passerbys'. Did this cat have a voice small and meek like Bluekit or did they have one more fitting for their appearance? Loud and big? Bluekit didn't know but they wanted to speak to this non-rushing stranger, and so she batted at their tail. Aiming hopefully at it to grab their attention.
[ @silver. - Bitternpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:48 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Berries aren't known for their stealth [P]

60/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 9 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Another day where his mentor was no where to be found. Perhaps he could seek out Fenneldrop and get some extra training in. More battle training or maybe something useful like tending minor wounds if she knew how. Sitting around camp, unable to leave, was so dreadfully dull. So when his tail is being batted at the sudden distraction is more than welcome. At first it catches him off guard, however, fur standing on end and a hiss on his tongue. But turning to look and see that who dared to toy with him-- half expecting Magpiepaw to be there-- was nothing more than a small kit he relaxes.

Lifting his tail out of reach of the kit he tilts his head curiously at her in silence, golden gaze stern yet kind at the same time. As if a hard expression was his normal but he couldn't help but be warmed at the presence of a young warrior in the making.

"Good evening. Did you need something?"

Could this kit even talk yet? More than mewls and chirps? Only one way to find out. Chances are she had somehow escaped the nursery and would be needing a lift back to be taken under the care of a queen but who knows. Maybe she was as ambitious as he.

bluekit | @Dolomedes

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 8th, 2024, 01:15 PM
Your Local Spider

Bluekit
"Oh Stars! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!"

Bluekit watched the strange cat, they turned, they had a face that changed, then they spoke. One, two...uhhh she only knew numbers up to two but she knew there was more than that. There had to be, right? Yes. That only made sense. But why make sense when you can not instead? Being nonsense is more fun in Bluekit's opinion, more to think about and ponder, to think and not be bored though today pondering was more boring than wandering. So the big cat, they would have something to do wouldn't they? Yes. Big cats always had something to do, it was what this cat strange, not moving about. "..." No words came out even as Bluekit attempted to make one, opening their mouth. Though nothing happened. And the kit frowned a bit, sitting back on her haunches and moving her paws from batting at the strange cat's tail to her muzzle to touch and see if something was catching her words before they could make noise. Like how Bluekit would watch older kits catch leaves before they fell onto the floor.

There was nothing there though. Hmm, how odd. The kit looked up at the big cat and frowned, not knowing how to communicate her want to do something with the big cat. Or even tell the strange cat her new strange name and here theirs in response. The kit eventually simply pointed at the strange cat and gave a small tilt of her head to try and ask a question. What's your name? Would be what Bluekit was asking if they had the voice to do so. Though right now, she had nothing at all. Perhaps if the strange cat answered their name, and Bluekit then pointed to her pelt, the cat would understand that Bluekit was her name. The new name, that the big cat, dark and grim, had given to her. Dawnstar. That was the name of that big cat. Strange. But what wasn't?

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old July 9th, 2024, 04:56 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

64/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 9 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Introductions, right? Easy enough to understand. So the little one couldn't talk just yet but was making an effort to communicate. That was fine. He could work with it. Eyeing her movements he nods to her, turning in his spot to face her fully as if to show that she had his full attention.

"I assume you're telling me you're Bluekit? If not, I apologize. My name is Bitternpaw."

So now was the question of what did she want? That would be a bit more difficult to discern. Golden gaze stays glued to her as he ponders how to proceed. Why else would a kit wander out of the nursery? Boredom and curiosity. That was his guess. So he musters a small, unsure smile, before opening his mouth to speak once again.

"Were you looking for something to entertain you? I am not one for playing but I can teach you something if you'd like. But you must promise to not use my teaching to sneak around camp. The queens watching over you will worry if you disappear."

bluekit | @Dolomedes

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Today, 08:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Bluekit
"Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't."

The kit nodded her head at the big cat's first question. So this was Bitternpaw, what an interesting name. Nothing like the little kit had ever heard before but there were all sorts of new words since being a shadow cat that Bluekit had never even dreamed and this little kit has all sorts of strange dreams with all sorts of strange words in them. All made up of course, but the point still stands, what even was a Bittern? It wasn't any color that Bluekit knew, and it wasn't something like straw- or maybe it was? But weren't sleepy things like moss and feathers... not a bittern? Well whatever, the big cat had proposed something interesting to the little kit and her thoughts swarmed that rather than the simplicity and complexities of names and meanings.

A queen was an adult watcher right? The big cats in the nursery? Yes, that term seemed to settle right there, though Bluekit could never really be certain to remember anything, they could get real spacy and air-headed during long and usually important conversations like terms and roles that surround their new living space. Though this- sneaking? What was Bitternpaw going to teach that would allow Bluekit to sneak? The kit wasn't sure but nodded her little head to show that she was interested in whatever this lesson would be. This big cat was awfully nice after all! Bitternpaw. Bluekit would try and remember that name like she was trying to remember her sisters' new ones. Blackkit and Strawkit. She couldn't wait to learn this new oddity that Bitternpaw was going to show. She stared up at the big cat with wide, expectant eyes.