Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:42 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:37 PM
Coco’s Twoleg Den
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:37 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 10:35 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 10:33 PM

Old June 29th, 2024, 07:33 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan “Wait! The breeze is carrying a leaf!” | Leafpaw + Twilightstar Training Thread

[ woo let’s get this done lol. ]

LEAFPAW

An unusually fluffy apprentice hared down the moorland on fast, snow-white paws. Blue eyes blinked every so often. The cat’s tail trailed behind her alongside the wind. Brown-and-white fur flailed back in the she-cat’s face every chance it got.

The young WindClanner stopped as she neared the training hollow, eyes widening with curiosity. This was the first time she had been allowed out of camp. She had been Leafkit just yesterday. Now, she was Leafpaw, and she was being trained by WindClan’s best cat - Twilightstar.

Twilightstar. The name of the WindClan Leader - who was also her mentor - rung in Leafpaw’s mind. The apprentice began to pace back and forth as she waited on the half-blind leader. Leafpaw remembered the story her mother had told her.

Dawnstar had held Twilightstar hostage and tore the sight of one of her eyes away. If I had been in her position, I would have ripped Dawnstar to shreds.

Now, when Leafpaw came to think of it, she wouldn’t have blamed her mother for her thoughts. It must’ve been terrible, being held captive and then watching as your captor ripped your sight away from you. At least from one eye.

Rustling sounds reached the WindClanner’s ears, and Leafpaw’s head shot up. Blue eyes fixed on the shaking bushes, her ears flattening and her claws digging into the ground on instinct. Was this Twilightstar, or was this a fox that was looking to rip out her throat?

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:13 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: “Wait! The breeze is carrying a leaf!” | Leafpaw + Twilightstar Training Thread

Territory Tour/Borders
Starry Meadow
Twilight Falls
Sky Glade
Sunset Grove
Windy Hills

Thunderglade
Whispering Wetlands
Sedgewater Valley

Training Experiences
Hunting Lesson -
Rabbit Hunting Lesson -
Battling Training -
Battle Experience -

Patrols

Clan Meetings
Clan Meeting #1 -
Clan Meeting #2 -

Final Assessment -

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:23 PM
Engaged to Ian

Default Re: “Wait! The breeze is carrying a leaf!” | Leafpaw + Twilightstar Training Thread

Twilightstar yawned as she roused herself from her slumber. She was up a bit earlier than usual, but since she had taken on another apprentice she had to start getting up earlier. It's been a while since Twilightstar's last trained an apprentice, it was often leaders who were expected to train apprentices. But as she wasn't gone yet, she figured she'd better get back to helping the clan increase their warriors.

The WindClan leader leaped out of her nest and scented the air. She had been expecting to meet Leafpaw at the apprentice den, but the fresh scent told her the apprentice was up and already out of camp, which in itself was alarming. She hadn't shown her around the territory yet so Twilightstar wasn't sure where in the world she thought she was going alone.

Picking up the pace, Twilightstar followed the apprentice's scent as it led to the training grounds. She found the fluffy blue-eyed apprentice waiting for her there. "Leafpaw, you are not to leave camp without me." Twilightstar meowed in a stern tone approaching the apprentice.

She gave the apprentice a few sniffs to reassure herself that all was well and then relaxed the tension in her body. "When we go out training you are to wait for me at the apprentice den or the entrance. Do not leave camp on your own, there are a lot of dangers around here. What if a hawk were around, they would have swooped you right up I may not have even known." The former kit was far too small to be outside of camp on her own even if it were to the training grounds.
@isla [Leafpaw]

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:30 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

WindClan Re: “Wait! The breeze is carrying a leaf!” | Leafpaw + Twilightstar Training Thread

LEAFPAW

Leafpaw visibly relaxed as she saw that it was just her mentor....and her leader. ''Sorry, sorry,'' She dipped her head respectfully. ''I was just excited. I'll be more careful.''

The young apprentice sat down and wrapped her tail neatly around her paws, head held high and her blue eyes wide, unblinking. ''What are we going to do first?''

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Old July 7th, 2024, 05:58 PM
Engaged to Ian

Twilightstar
The she-cat accepted the apology with a nod of her head. She truly hoped that the apprentice kept her word about being careful. Twilightstar has always managed to finish her apprentice's training, but after they became warriors, not long after they go missing. She had yet to lose an apprentice and wasn't keen on making Leafpaw.

"We can do some hunting around the territory while I show you around," Twilightstar told her. "Come along, and don't wander." Ordered the she-cat as she led them away from the training grounds and further into the territory. "Try scenting the air and tell me what you smell."

@isla [Leafpaw]

Old July 12th, 2024, 06:26 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

WindClan Re: “Wait! The breeze is carrying a leaf!” | Leafpaw + Twilightstar Training Thread

LEAFPAW

Leafpaw followed Twilightstar with an excited bounce before slowing to a trot beside her mentor.

She opened her jaws to taste the air, her blue eyes sparkling with recognition.

''Hare,'' The brown-and-white apprentice replied immediately, voice low as not to scare it off if the hare was anywhere nearby. ''Smells like rabbit, just slightly different. Has more of a tang to it.''

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Last edited by isla; July 13th, 2024 at 05:30 PM.
Old Today, 07:47 PM
Engaged to Ian

Twilightstar
The Clan leader parted her maw to taste the air, scenting in the same direction as the apprentice, she shut her maw and smiled after a moment. "Good nose." Twilightstar replied softly. "So how do you think you'll go about catching it?" Hares were bigger than rabbits, although hunting them was primarily the same way as one would a rabbit. For a beginning, Twilightstar felt better finding something smaller for Leafpaw to practice hunting.
@isla [Leafpaw]

Old Today, 07:54 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

LEAFPAW

Leafpaw purred at Twilightstar’s praise. After hearing her mentor’s question, she tipped her head to the side thoughtfully, eyes narrowing. “It would depend on the wind, right?” She asked after a moment.

She gave a determined wave of her tail. “If it does depend on wind, I’d make sure that my quarry’s scent is flowing towards me and not the other way around.”

BerryClan Main Roleplay