Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:43 PM
July Gathering
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 09:41 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:41 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:37 PM
[p] I don't want to...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:33 PM

Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Your First Theater Lesson: The Past [P]

Spiritbunny
| Any Pronouns | RC Queen | Moons: 23-ish | Purrks: Silver Tongue |

Well the whole thing was certainly quite the scare but after the initial birthing everything seemed to be okay. Though her heart grieves for the kit that she had lost in the process and could only hope that Daisykit was doing well in Starclan. She's sure there are kits to play with and queens to care for her but it hurts. Perhaps her kit would one day come down and greet her. Though for now Spiritbunny had quite the pawful of her alive kits at the moment and Spiritbunny wanted to get this parenting thing done right and that meant raising good and respectful kits that knew just how much they can bend and loop the rules without getting in trouble or causing too much trouble. A fine art that Spiritbunny themself has long learned, hehe.

"Kits gather around dears, I know you're all having fun but mama has a lesson and story for you all!" The queen spoke in her airy voice, counting each kit as they came to her.
[ @Bean - Tansykit | @Weekend-Wondering - Nectarkit | @constellation - Lavenderkit | @Lightningpaw666 - Stormkit | @Hollyheart of thunder - Iriskit | @burntToast - Cloverkit ]
[ That's right it's bonding time!!! Since the birthing roleplay takes place right as Riverclan makes it to camp you are welcome to start roleplaying your kit at 1 moon old. The general vote has come in and the kits will be aging 1 moon every 2 weeks starting from the day of this post for simplicity :3 Thank you all for waiting! This has no current post order but post only once or twice between each spiritbunny post! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 3rd, 2024, 02:37 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Your First Theater Lesson: The Past [P]

Iriskit, unsure where she was going, headed towards whom she thought was her mother. Nope. Wrong cat. She ran into fishkit, who was in quite the bad mood. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She snapped. "imsorryimsorryimsorry" whimpered Iriskit. Wishkit, sibling of fishkit, walked over to Iriskit. "hey, you're Iriskit, right?" They asked. Iriskit gave a small nod. "Here, follow me. Spirit bunny is this way." They said kindly. When Iriskit went the opposite way, Wishkit was puzzled. They picked up Iriskit and headed over to spirit bunny. "Here, I believe this one is yours."
@Dolomedes

PINTO BEAN has been captured...
Old July 3rd, 2024, 06:32 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

☘︎〘 Cloverkit 〙☘︎
he/him | 1 moon | Riverclan kit
|[1/100]|

little black and white paws scurried through the dead leaves of the nursery, chasing something. A beetle. Cloverkit picked up his pace as he tried to keep up with the small insect, he was so close he could just grab it with his paws! It was right there- Cloverkit tripped over a stone (shell) and land straight on his face. Worst of it, his prey- the beetle got away! Picking himself up of the ground, he sniffed the leaves in search for the insect which was long gone. He whipped his head around to face his brother with a frown to big for his face. "Prim, you were supposed to catch it when it ran past you!" he huffed rubbing his face with his paw, it stung from his fall. He didn't infact tell primrosekit to do anything but he was just looking for someone to blame for his “prey” escaping him.

His mama's voice caught his attention and he abandoned his search trotting over to her. "Mama! The bug ran away before I could catch it!" He told her. "it was a very big bug, the biggest bug ever! It was bigger than Tansy" he added dramatically, yes the beetle was big but no bigger then his paw. Which was already small in its own right. Cloverkit's yapping was interrupted when fishkit and wishkit brought iriskit over, he looked up at the older kits and then at his sister. Why had the carried her here, he knew she could walk on her own. "hi" he greeted both of them. Now if only the rest of his littermates could hurry their paws up and get here so he could hear the story his mama was going to tell. It must be a good story, mama told the best stories! He could catch another bug later, for now he wanted to hear what spiritbunny wanted to tell them.

Tags:
- Spiritbunny ( @Dolomedes )
- Tansykit ( @Bean )
- Iriskit ( @Hollyheart of thunder )
- stormkit ( @Lightningpaw666 )
- Nectarkit ( @Weekend-Wondering )
- lavenderkit ( @constellation )
- Primrosekit ( @/Dolomedes )

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; July 7th, 2024 at 02:05 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 04:02 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Stormkit was watching Cloverkit scurry about after what looked like a weird 6 legged small creature. However soon Cloverkit tripped before looking around then they began to open their mouth many times over but nothing came out. The grey kit would look at Cloverkit blankly with his blue eyes. Stormkit seemed to have no idea his mother was calling her kits as he saw Cloverkit run off from his eyesight. Stormkit noticed Cloverkit would open their mouth a lot like all the other cats. Stormkit wondered if he too should be doing that. He would test his theory by opening his mouth like he saw his siblings do. However to those around him if they looked at Stormkit would look weird like he was just mouthing his siblings with attitude as no sound was coming out. Stormkit would soon stop and purr though as he looked over at his Mother as if he was proud thinking he was doing something that he was supposed to. Though Stormkit didn't move from his spot as he didn't know he was supposed to come to Spiritbunny. @burntToast @Dolomedes
Old July 3rd, 2024, 11:23 PM
VM me Toothlessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

☘︎〘 Cloverkit 〙☘︎
he/him | 1 moon | Riverclan kit
|[1/100]|

little black and white paws scurried through the dead leaves of the nursery, chasing something. A beetle. Cloverkit picked up his pace as he tried to keep up with the small insect, he was so close he could just grab it with his paws! It was right there- Cloverkit tripped over a stone (shell) and land straight on his face. Worst of it, his prey- the beetle got away! Picking himself up of the ground, he sniffed the leaves in search for the insect which was long gone. He whipped his head around to face his brother with a frown to big for his face. "Prim, you were supposed to catch it when it ran past you!" he huffed rubbing his face with his paw, it stung from his fall. He didn't infact tell primrosekit to do anything but he was just looking for someone to blame for his “prey” escaping him.

His mama's voice caught his attention and he abandoned his search trotting over to her. "Mama! The bug ran away before I could catch it!" He told her. "it was a very big bug, the biggest bug ever! It was bigger than Tansy" he added dramatically, yes the beetle was big but no bigger then his paw. Which was already small in its own right. Cloverkit's yapping was interrupted when fishkit and wishkit brought iriskit over, he looked up at the older kits and then at his sister. Why had the carried her here, he knew she could walk on her own. "hi" he greeted both of them. Now if only the rest of his littermates could hurry their paws up and get here so he could hear the story his mama was going to tell. It must be a good story, mama told the best stories! He could catch another bug later, for now he wanted to hear what spiritbunny wanted to tell them.

Tags:
- Spiritbunny ( @Dolomedes )
- Tansykit ( @Bean )
- Iriskit ( @Hollyheart of thunder )
- stormkit ( @Lightningpaw666 )
- Nectarkit ( @Weekend-Wondering )
- lavenderkit ( @constellation )
- Primrosekit ( @/Dolomedes )

"Hi!" Wishkit greeted cheerfully. "hi." Fishkit grumbled, before stalking away.

Old July 7th, 2024, 01:24 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

TANSYKIT
She/Her - 1 Moon - RiverClan Kit
dark gray cat with lighter highlights and
white spots, foggy amber hues

It had been a couple of days now, and Tansykit could walk!! The only problem is that she couldnt really see that well. So when mama whispered - for some reason - for a storytime, the young molly stalked on over. She wasn't playing with her siblings, they were too wild for her liking. Soon, Cloverkit came on over - also whispering - yapping about how they got a bug BIGGER THEN HER??? "Hey!!! I'm bigger then a bug, furbrain!!" she squealed in protest, lashing her tail. "I'll believe you when I see that, dummy," she squeaked, sitting upright. She was more civilized then her siblings, obviously. "So mama, what story are you gonna tell us?" Tansykit asked, laying herself down into a loaf.

[ @Dolomedes @burntToast @Hollyheart of thunder @Lightningpaw666 @Weekend-Wondering @constellation ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 7th, 2024, 04:29 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Distracted

LAVENDERKIT
// RC // She/Her // Kit // 1 Moon //
// small gray with orange tabby legs and white patches; blue eyes //
// has a sort of accent //
Lavenderkit looked up from a stick she was staring at so intently, her eyes started to hurt. Before she looked up. Then they stopped. Duh. She pushed her orange tabby legs up and padded slowly towards her mom. Lav’s eyes still hurt a little, actually. That was surprising. “GAH” Lav jumped a mouse-length backwards and let out a terrified mew. A CATERPILLAR. Her greatest foe. She wiggled her haunches and..! Scurried around it. She was sooo brave. “Mummy! I beat up a ca’atiller!”
[ @Bean — Tansykit // @burntToast — Cloverkit // @Dolomedes — Spiritbunny // @Weekend-Wondering — nectarkit // @/Dolomedes — Primrosekit // @Lightningpaw666 — stormkit // @Hollyheart of thunder — iriskit ]

[FONT=Garamond]

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; Today at 03:02 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 09:32 PM
VM me Toothlessed

"Story! Story! Story!" Iriskit chanted

Old Today, 08:04 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Nectarkit

Header by @/Morrigan / Male / About 1 Moon / RiverClan / Sexuality Unknown
White and russet chimera with yellow eyes and a naturally thin, frail, and gaunt build due to constant loss of blood.

I noticed you were eating alone today. Are you alright? Are you upset? Are you struggling? Are your feelings alright? Are you coping? Are you bottling up things? Are you lost? Are you feeli-
~ Nectarkit

TW: This character deals with a lot of blood, and this will be mentioned frequently in his posts.

✽❀✽

It was a natural danger for the majority of Spiritbunny’s kittens to venture out of the nursery too much, so in order to prevent his mother from worrying for him all too much, Nectarkit very much prefered to keep to the nursery. It was a somewhat sad, still life, but in the very least, it kept his parent from spending too much time worrying for him and his well-being. Unfortunately, it wa Sal ways possible that Nectarkit’s siblings would be much less interested in keeping their parent’s head in the right mental state than him, and the older they got, the more Nectarkit began to worry that they would spend too much time outside and hurt themselves. More or less, he was worried that his siblings would injure themselves and he might get hurt in the process of trying to rescue them, whether that be from bullying or simple natural disaster, and in the end, Spiritbunny would be left with a massive heap of half-dead kittens, with the nasty image of Nectarkit’s scattered blood putting it all together. The chimera tom-kit always cringed and shuddered at the thought, quietly promising himself that the scene was an unrealistic one and the chances that it would actually end up happening to them all were… not impossible, of course, but certainly low. Those assurances were pleasant enough to keep him uo and running through his days, so smiling, even though he always avoided exiting the nursery, Nectarkit found himself quite enjoying his den. He would ignore the burning urge to dart out into the open and start playing with sharp stones and rocks out of pure, undying curiosity, and instead, he would go right back to dancing around the nursery and exploring every new crook and corner.

{ @/Hollyheart of thunder }The split-colored russet and white tom-kit bent down to get a closer look at an unfamiliar spider web, one that seemed to have grown recently. It was new and unfamiliar, and as far as he knew, this was the first time that he had gotten a proper look at it. Yellow eyes gleaming with interest, Nectarkit allowed a small smile to slip across his face. He observed the gleaming white string until a small, black spider entered his vision, and stupidly, he neared his paw towards the web. Surely it could not hurt just to see what the spider’s stringy work of art felt like to touch, despite the maybe-maybe-not-poisonous little creature spinning along through its creation. But just before the pad of his paw could make contact with it, Nectarkit heard the sound of some not so nice words, and his ears perked. Eyes flashing protectively, the russet and white tom whipped his head around quickly in search for the speaker, slowly beginning to worry that harshness was being directed at one of his siblings. They had snapped at somebody a demand to watch where they were going, and that immediately sparked Nectarkit’s worries that one of his vision-impaired siblings was being treated with disrespect. Eventually, he confirmed it, watching sorrowfully as his sister, Iriskit, stood near a particularly snappy denmate. Nectarkit recognized this kitten as Fishkit. As Iriskit began whimper an awfully repetitive apology, Nectarkit decided to head over and hopefully out a stop to it. The white and russet tom-kit got there just in time to see Wishkit, sibling of Fishkit, offer Iriskit some guidance. Sighing with relief, Nectarkit offered the semi-stranger a smile of gratitude, before facing Fishkit eye-to-eye. He narrowed his eyes, but his gaze remained soft, as if sympathetic, even. “Hey, Fishkit. I understand if you aren’t feeling your very best today… but… what is this? It’s awfully unfortunate that a child young as Iriskit has a better attitude than somebody your age… so please. Just… hush.” Now majorly worried that Fishkit would beat him to death, with a slight shiver of discomfort, Nectarkit zipped away, heading in the opposite direction to watch the activity of the rest of his siblings, the spider-web fully leaving his mind by this point.

{ @/burntToast } Then suddenly, boom, some kid was breaking through his vision. With a small yelp, Nectarkit stumbled backward to allow the tom-Kit to move as he pleased, desperately avoiding getting run down by the runt. The tom-kit was chasing after a shell. Nectarkit, seeing as Cloverkit was his brother, trusted the tom-Kit to not end his life ramming into him on a beetle-chase, but in the end, he tripped. Nectarkit was still somewhat in Cloverkit’s pathway, and when his brother slipped on a stone, Nectarkit found himself gasping, yanking himself backward as quickly as he could, and at the same time, he outstretched a paw as if it would help regent Cloverkit’s fall. It didn’t, and instead, the tom-kit sliced his paw on the edge of the stone, and I r turn, he hissed at himself eith annoyance. Pulling his paw back in his own direction, he briefly scanned the new little wound, the tiny cut, worry creeping into his gaze. Well, uh oh. He had a bleeding problem, did he not? This was… not… good? I mean, it can’t be terrible. If I just keep the bleeding under control something as small as this shouldn’t be an issue at all. I’ll just clean it and… I don’t know, stuff it with some moss, sure. That worked last time, at least. The russet and white tom-kit then heard Cloverkit bothering their brother, Primrosekit, about the small accident. The tom-kit frowned and told Primrosekit that he was supposed to catch the bug, despite the fact that he never instructed him to help. Nectarkit started to mumble, “Oh, don’t snap at him, it’s just fine… I’m sure you’ll find another beetle, anyway, so y-” But the russet and white tom-kit was cut off by his own stammer once Cloverkit rubbed his face with his paw. Concern clear in the small and frail tom’s gaze, Nectarkit quietly gasped and asked him, “Oh- Brother, are you alright?” Then just like that, boom, Spiritbunny. Nectarkit looked up curiously at the sound of their parent’s voice.

{ @/Dolomedes }
Spiritbunny told them that he knew they were all having fun, but they would like them to all gather around for a story. Nectarkit forgot about his struggles and a wide smile crossed his face, and with the paw wound leaving his mind for a moment, the chimera tom-kit nodded hastily and bounded over towards his mother. But quickly, he felt a sting shoot through the slice on his paw, so sucking in a breath, he raised it and blew off some of the dirt that had caked it up while he walked on the dusty, dirty ground. The russet and white tom-kit glowered at the cut before quickly drawing his tongue over it, sweeping away droplets of blood as they bubbled up where the wound lay. Each time they disappeared, the warm and red drops came tumbling back just as fast, so miserably, Nectarkit gave his trail a glance. Turning back, he noticed a line of little red dots where he had walked on his way over here, and cringing with disgust, he shuddered. Eh, nasty stuff… nasty… whatever. Moss, moss, moss- moss-? His gaze flashed back to his white and black furred parent, and with an awkward simper, he snatched a tiny bit of moss from her nest. Then with a purposely exaggerated sigh, he shook his head and told her lightly, “Ah, pfff, not again. S’Alright, I just cut it on a stone. Silly me. It’ll heal up pretty fast, though, I’m sure!” Then after a quick hesitation, with a gentle, more genuine smile, he added his personal title for her, tilting his head slightly, “…Mapa.

{ @/Bean } The russet and white tom-kit stepped aside to allow Cloverkit to start howling at their parent. He made way for the tom-kit, allowing him to yell about how he had missed the gigantic beetle, but looking on the bright sid,e he wa snot publicly throwing the blame on Primrosekit anymore. Nectarkit blinked his widening eyes, eyebrows raising. Well, at least he’s happy. And- And of course Cloverkit made sure to include the fact that the bug was ‘even bigger than Tansykit’. Nectarkit laughed slightly, turning towards his sister to watch her reaction in silence. Tansykit did not seem all too happy with being called smaller than a literal beetle, so she denied it, squealing at her brother that she was not in fact smaller than the beetle he had missed, her tail lashing. Nectarkit grunted in preparation to reassure somebody that there was no need to verbally tear their siblings apart. When Tansykit called her sibling a dummy, that was the final straw. Nectarkit allowed his sorrow to show vividly in his face, and sadly, he urged Tansykit, “Hey… he isn’t a dummy, he’s upset. He missed the bug, now he’s sad, it’s simple! Calm down, no name-calling, Tansykit, that’s- that’s- we’ll, it’s mean. So… don’t… do it.” Yes. Perfect response. But when Tansykit asked Spiritbunny what story they were going to be told, Nectarkit just smiled and nodded along with the comment in agreement, equally curious as to what they were about to hear. His tail flickered as he took a Quick Look around to make sure everybody had arrived. { @/constellation } He caught sight of Lavenderkit heading in Spiritbunny’s direction,s saying something about the fact that she had caught a caterpillar, and cheering for her (but not too loudly), Nectarkit flashed a supportive smile for his sister. Then happily, he told her, “Nice! It’ll be even MORE awesome once you catch real prey- but yeah, caterpillars are pretty hard to catch… I heard.” That was a lie. Nectarkit had accidentally caught one, stepping on it on his way to his nest. But why not make someone feel good about themself instead of hating on them for no reason?!

{ @/Lightningpaw666 } But hey, somebody was present, but… he had not noticed Spiritbunny’s call. This kit was Stormkit, Nectarkit’s brother who happened to be hard on hearing. Nectarkit’s eyes gleamed with concern when he realized that Stormkit did not realize they were gathering around, instead purring at Spiritbunny because he had no idea they were cowering around them to hear a story. So after awkwardly glancing back at Iriskit as she chanted for a story, Nectarkit forced a supportive smile to flutter up onto his face, and slowly but steadily, he started in Stormkit’s direction. He had little to no experience with communicating with a deaf cat, let alone a deaf kitten, so silently, Nectarkit feared that he would make a mistake. Even still, he kept the smile crossing his expression, and pleasantly, he stopped in front of Stormkit. He waved hello to the tom-kit with a flick of his tail, and then with bright eyes, he gestured towards the growing crowd around Spiritbunny with his head. He kept on smiling as if to say, GOOD THINGS AWAIT!!! as he tried and possibly failed to communicate with his brother. He motioned towards the forming group of their siblings, slowly saying, “S…Story? Stoooory? Stormkit-Story?” Goodness, this was awkward. Nectarkit promised himself that he would at least try to learn sign language with Spiritbunny and Stormkit if the time ever presented itself. He wanted to get to know his brother, but obviously, he did not know what to do yet. So with no other ideas, Nectarkit took a step back, tilting his head towards the story-group and nodding to them. He pointed his cut-paw towards them, hoping that by now it was clear he wanted Stormkit to follow him. Then happily, the russet and white tom-kit hobbled back towards the story group, hopefully with his deaf brother trialing after him.

✽❀✽

// Enjoy your wannabe-therapists first appearance. \\

~ @Dolomedes { Spiritbunny + Primrosekit } ~
~ @Bean { Tansykit } ~
~ @Hollyheart of thunder { Iriskit } ~
~ @constellation { Lavenderkit }
~ @Lightningpaw666 { Stormkit } ~
~ @burntToast { Cloverkit } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; Today at 08:06 AM.
Old Today, 07:13 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Stormkit saw his brother coming over with a smile on his face and a wave of his tail. Stormkit would copy his brothers movements though with a visible confusion on his face as he wasn't sure what it meant he just felt he should copy their wave. As if instinctively he knew what waving was. Then he saw his brothers mouth moving at first normal speeds then it got slower before finally the nodding in the direction of his siblings and mother. Stormkits eyes would drift over to them before seeing them gathered around Spiritbunny. Stormkit managed to piece together that his sibling was trying to get him to come and gather around their mother for some reason. Stormkit didn't understand why but he didn't want to disappoint his siblings or mother even if they were somewhat weird moving their mouths constantly for no reason. Stormkit would get to his paws and follow after Nectarkit with a flick of his tail as if he didn't want to move from his comfy spot. @Weekend-Wondering