Old July 12th, 2024, 10:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite bent over and sniffed at the kitten, smelled like water, fishy almost. Hmm. Well, that was uncreative, but the kitten could rename themself later if they wanted to, he supposed. "Fishkit is suiting for now," Hawkbite spoke, confirming the name before giving a small nod. "I'll take it to Mossfreckle now and inform Nightshiver."

Hawkbite didn't say much after that. He scooped the kitten up in his jaws and turned to head out to the medicine cat den. He was sure Nightshiver wouldn't mind. He'd gotten fairly close to the warrior over the moons. The idea of her having more adopted kits piqued his interest on its own. He'd have to check in on her just for that if anything.
@Spider. - Fishkit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 12th, 2024 at 10:58 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:37 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
It wasn't overwhelming but strong enough to put the huge she-cat on alert. Her golden orbs glowed faintly in the darken den peering at the cat outside before they entered wordless. Her eyes covered Lostspark's form until she located the scent of blood, it looked like it was just her paw but that seemed to be the least of her worries.

A furious hiss followed by a loud snarl vibrated through the air at the news. Her hackles rose and an ugly grimance sat on her face. Another stolen by twolegs! She had moved to get further away from two-legged thieves, but no matter where they still proved to be a threat.

"I'll inform ThunderClan, if we're lucky maybe she'll be found, if not she'll have to find her way home." Dawnstar spat ticked off. If she could she would send her clan to rip through the twoleg place, but she'd only be inviting death and trouble to her and potentially the other clans. Losing family would always hurt, even the ones she wasn't all that fond of, she wouldn't waste time building something that had no meaning to her.

"I'll tell the clan to be vigilant around ThunderClan's border." She'd have to let Mistlewhisker know to have patrols monitor that border closely. Unfortunately, that was the most she could do at the moment. The Clan leader drew closer to rest her chin on atop Lostspark's head and briefly stroked her tail along the molly's back. "Keep your chin up, daughter, Mirepaw is one of the most courageous furballs I know, and your kit. I'm sure she'll make it back to us in time."

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

When was the last time she'd been held? Lostspark couldn't remember. She'd done the holding, time and time again, embracing child after child who eventually turned away from her. Not all of them had gone, but even some of the ones who were still here didn't care much for her. Warmth radiated from her mother, and Lostspark melted into the embrace, affection-starved beyond reason, head tucked under Dawnstar's chin.

"Okay." She exhaled, the sound shakier than she'd have liked for it to be. It was a new feeling, to be the reciever of maternal warmth. Sure, Dappledleaf had never lacked in offering love if one asked for it, but Dappledleaf had been... well, herself. One moment she was hugging you and the next someone else was in her arms. Lostspark was a selfish creature, and this truth weighed heavy on her heart. It was in her nature to hoard anything she could, from family ties to role ambitions.

She had so many children, too little time to allot to them, had been utterly unprepared for the rollercoaster of emotions; no wonder they felt neglected. Eventually, as she was released, Lostspark pulled back. Her gaze flitted up to matching amber, twin pools of molten lava. "Thank you, Mother."

The Enforcer was struck, for a moment, with self-chastisement as she cataloged the familiar yet uncharted scars on her mother's face. Lostspark had tiptoed around Dawnstar for so long she'd never even thought to ask about anything because it felt like an invasion on her mother's privacy. And maybe it was, but against her nature, curiosity sparked.

"You have scars." She started after a moment, turning over the words. She was guilty of so many things, they would continue to stack for a long time yet, and right now she was guilty of seeking a distraction. "You know where I've gotten most of mine." Her attention flitted to Dawnstar's battered pelt. "At least one of yours has to have a story behind it."

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw lets out a small scoff upon hearing what this supposed sharkbite had to say. "sad." he says with a shake of his head. "how someone can be so foolishly loyal to a clan that's practically in ruins, I have no idea." weren't they doing good under lionstar's reign? that was quite some time ago, but still. oh, how the mighty have fallen.

a little strange. he almost snorts at that, feeling as if that was definitely an understatement. "strange..yes." he nods along in agreement. he wishes he had more memories to compare of his father then and now. but he doesn't remember much of his father's presence in his kit hood (or his mother's, to be fair).

"not much." quillpaw answers, tilting his head with a low hum before he continues. "..I'd like to learn more than the basics though, so I've been thinking of asking hawkbite for some extra training." he explains . he's seen hawkbite holding a multitude of classes and training practically every apprentice before, so he reasons it should be easy to get some training from him.

[ @Undertaker ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

”Thank you,” Hazelstripe mewed, padding into the den on silent paws, dipping her head slightly in greeting. Her eyes were instantly drawn to the hulking form of the leader who appeared to be flexing her claws in the ground. Those large yellow orbs felt like they were boring a hole through her pelt, sending a prickle of unease throughout her entire body. If it weren’t for the constant abuse from her mother when she was younger, this might’ve been enough to scare her off. This was… not off to a good start.

Remaining vigilant, the tricolor tabby remained standing – her own amber eyes fixed upon the Queen of Mean. ”I believe that the one responsible for injuring the ThunderClan apprentice would be me.” Direct and straight to the point, just how she preferred things. She imagined that Dawnstar was cut from a similar stretch of moss and too preferred things to move along quickly.

Tail tip twitching anxiously, she continued. ”This was some time ago, before we completed the move to our current camp and I believe prior to the rule in which you imposed the ‘can’t leave camp without three cats’ rule – though I can’t say for certain. I noticed the lone apprentice wandering onto our side of the border – quite purposefully if I might add – and took it upon myself to punish the lad for his transgression. I just roughed him up a bit, nothing too serious. A few whacks here and there before tossing him back towards the border and making my way back to camp.” As she finished her explanation of the events, she cautiously eyed the leader, muscles tensing in the event of a sudden attack.

”Oh! One more thing.” She said, suddenly remembering something else ”I hadn’t told you as I figured it didn’t warrant your attention – an imperfect misstep on my part, my apologies. I hadn’t seriously injured the young tom, and even warned him not to come back again. My intention was to simply teach the tree-hugger that one cannot carelessly ignore borders and that they must be respected.” It’d been an honest mistake on her part, not one that she was inclined to soon repeat. Dipping her head further than when she first came in, she opened her mouth once more to express such. ”I apologize for the mistake, Dawnstar. I have inconvenienced you and the rest of the clan. If you will allow it, I shall further strive to perfectly uphold your rules and make sure something like this doesn’t happen again.” One thing about Hazelstripe was that she hated apologizing, but even more than that, she hated being in the wrong. If she made it out of here with her life, she would see to it that she never made such a mistake again.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old Today, 06:40 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw wasted no time in making her way into the den and taking a spot somewhat in front of the leader. If she happened to be somewhat off in which direction she was facing, she didn't realize it at first. They took a seat with her fluffed tail curled around their feet. "I'm seeking to get some battle training from you personally. I know Honeybite is helping me but I want to know any and all possible moves that you may know" they asked. If it was possible for them to tell where another's eyes were exactly, they would be giving a hopeful look but alas that wasn't possible for them right now. "I want to be as strong as I possibly can be, I'd even be willing to use me being blind to my advantage in a fight"

@Undertaker

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw