Today 06:17 PM

Old July 13th, 2024, 02:44 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

| Sprucejumper |
9 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

The giant's tongue instantly on his fur as he settled besides them, Sprucejumper closed his eyes with contentment. He was too old for this sort of open affection, he was sure. He was a big cat now. A warrior. Warriors didn't go around giving each other baths. That was kit stuff. But frankly, the former kittypet didn't quite care. What had been an annoyance when he was younger now a welcomed gesture. One of the few moments in which ThunderClan wasn't just the place where he stayed with the star worshipers, but home.

Pressing against the feline's pelt as he lay down comfortably on his side, the young warrior twitched an ear at The Boulder's words, a purr of pride rumbling within him. Hear that, Chatty? It was cats like him that kept the clan running. Because he was the better hunter. Never mind that wasn't exactly what his former mentor had said. It's what he chose to understand, thank you very much. In fact, they even said he was going to be their forever best hunter! Superiority accomplished. Your move, Usurper. Preferably far away. You weren't wanted anymore. The special place in Mudhound's life was his and his alone.

And yet emerald hues darted back towards the giant's yellow with interest, deadpanned eyes quirking a single brow. His mentor? Having trouble with apprentices? Those new apprentices must be idiots, then. Yeah, sure. The clans were a scary place. It was tough going day to day knowing one day Angry might think your pawprints are messing up the clearing and your number is up. But shouldn't that be motivation? To take any sort of knowledge you could find that might help you survive? Brows furrowing at this thought, the tom lifted himself, one dark paw soon landing on his chocolate colored chest.

"Assistance?"

Personally, Sprucejumper could give a rat's ass if The Boulder's new apprentices were struggling. If they couldn't handle what a kittypet like himself had, well, tough. However, if they looked bad, then his mentor might look bad in turn. The Havana Brown mix refused this outcome by any means necessary. Even if it meant going out of his way and helping them train the little pests. Pests that were admittedly closer in age to him than he was to the warriors, but semantics. We weren't here for that. No. We were here to make the mountainous feline look good and maybe even look good in the process.

Unfortunately, it seemed that this matter was vexing The Boulder more than he could have ever imagined. So much so that they were considering this an actual problem. Hmmm... who could possibly have any issues forming a connection with this cat? They were pleasant, kind to a fault, knowledgeable, and good to be around. This coming from a cat who preferred not being around others on a good day. How bad could these two paws have messed up to actually be considered relationship issues? Hmph, it was clear he most certainly needed to help if it had gotten this bad! In earnest, however, the chocolate point merely tilted his head, ear in Mudhound's direction. Perhaps if they explained better, he would be able to find a way to help them out of this situation. A one word solution to all life's problems. Life's problems being The Blundering Paw Wonders. It wasn't their fault they were stuck with two incompetent apprentices, after all.

@Rani [Mudhound]
| He totally understood Mudhound here. It's like they are in the same wavelength. Trust. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 02:43 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Owlheart sat down looking bored.
(OPEN)
Old Today, 02:46 PM

Bump Policy: Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Owlheart sat down looking bored.
(OPEN)
(Vulturewhisper, THC warrior, he/him)
Vulturewhisper just stared.
Old Today, 02:50 PM

Owlheart felt like something or someone was watching her. She looked up to see another cat looking at her. @HerbalTea
Old Today, 02:57 PM

Bump Policy: Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Owlheart felt like something or someone was watching her. She looked up to see another cat looking at her. @HerbalTea
Vulturewhisper just flicked his tail in a greeting.
Old Today, 03:17 PM

Owlheart hesitated to respond she hadn't talked to other cats often. But she most certainly did not want to be rude so she flicked her tail. "Hi." she mewed nervously. @HerbalTea