im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw had done a herb patrol before, for her it was a menace in her nonexistent sight. The paw could appreciate them saying what the plants look like but that information was dull for her. What good would it be to tell her what a plant looked like when she couldn't see it in the first place?! Guess she would have to rely on feeling for the plant because they weren't sure what they smelt like. "Am I supposed to just feel for the plant or pray and hope I grab the right one?!" they hoped that their blank stare was in the menace's direction. If they got no answer then they better hope she snagged the right herb when they came back with it. A lash of her tail showed how a bit irritated she was for the moment when they heard who their patrol mates were. Wispypaw didn't really mind either one of them so she had no ill feelings for them.

No, her irritation was that they didn't get to go with mosshead since the only time she got to spend with him was during meetings. They almost had a pout on their face but controlled themselves. Wispypaw turned her dark blue eyes to where she assumed her sibling was standing, hopefully it was the right spot. "At least that menace didn't stick me with dead weights" she muttered, if she was heard she didn't show she noticed. "That's good, at least we won't be stumbling around like baffoons if we forget the description he gave us" the last thing she wanted or needed was for them to either not find what they got sent for or finding something else entirely. If that even happened they would be ripping out their fur. "Of course my twin would say that, it's the smartest thing to be" she snarked. It would depend on bleedingpaw to decide if Wispypaw was anything like Quietpaw. As far as she was concerned, she didn't need others thinking she was weak. "Last I have heard is that Darkwater mire has a vast amount of death berries so that's one thing to avoid. Otherwise, I have yet to go to that part of the territory" they answered easily.

@Rani @SuspiciousMindz @redshiftreign [fact that she yelled out the first question out towards grousepaw ]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 12th, 2024, 09:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Well look at that. Two of the -ark children on his patrol. It appeared the -ark children had taken over the apprentices, totally. They seemed to be everywhere. There was no escape!

Hawkbite padded up to the duo as they chatted and gave Wispypaw a noticeable nod. "Correct, the Mire has a lot of deathberries. We'll be avoiding them all and you both better stay close when we're there," Hawkbite's tone was nothing less than a warning. In his last patrol, Eggpaw had ran off and disappeared. That wouldn't happen again.

"Let's get going, make some record time, yeah?" Was the idea of being the fastest patrol appealing to them? Perhaps. He would find out in just a moment. With that, Hawkbite started leading both the apprentices out to the territory.

@Rani - Bleedingpaw | @Kix - Wispypaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 13th, 2024, 04:12 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookfire <<-
[ she/her | shadowclan enforcer | 16moons | purrks ]
a large scarred dark grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
rookfire was..shaken, to have a patrol member, one of her former mentors children and a feline not much younger than her be kidnapped right in by their paws, just too far away that rookfire had faintly heard the yells and followed the sound far enough to meet lostsparks empty gaze halfway. it was her fault in a way, she had finished collecting herbs before the others and sat to wait..she couldve helped. there was guilt and understanding but mostly anger, anger at the kidnapped, anger at fadingsun for disorienting her hearing enough to have them lose a clanmate. instead of trying her paw at comforting someone while organising her thoughts and with the knowledge of being unable to comfort anyone, rookfire followed lostspark back to camp in silence, placed her herbs with mossfreckle and hoped there was enough emotion in her eye to speak over the silence.

[ @Rose - brief lostspark mention ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old July 14th, 2024, 07:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Herb patrols were going out once again, but this time not through the guidance the increasingly familiar white-tipped tom her mama had taken as an apprentice during Sleepysunrise's very youth. It was Grousepaw, instead. The leisurely tom with a permanent grin, much like a cheshire cat from stories she did not know. Sleepysunrise sat guard withing camp, heeding the calm that spread around until they began calling for patrols, forcing her attention to them. When his eyes landed on her. Fleeting; momentarily and short she did not pick up his usual warmth, more so cold flames scorning her very soul in a way she did not think possible or understand, a chest clenched with discomfort when apprentice of herbs approached Squirrelrise.

Sleepysunrise was left feeling odd. Disheartened? As if something was outside of the norm, because something was unlike usual. And yet, her ever so trickery mind wanted to believe those feelings to be a mere illusion, a trick of the sun - something that held no truth. So why did it feel true? Oh, what was she getting herself into a tizzy about? Sleepysunrise couldn't allow herself such distractions, much less over the likes of him. There was little reason for her mind to begin such a tangent over a mere look she might've just imagined. Was that not true? Besides, she was being called for patrols.

Grousepaw seemed rather keen on explaining the details merely to Squirrelrise, Sleepysunrise would have to associate the strange feeling in her chest to that. A result of impractical nature, and not of being shunned. Her whiskers twitched in silent understanding on her name as she approached the pair, quiet listening to every word the medic apprentice spoke to the older feline.

Thin dark and green-pointed leaves, wrinkled and outwardly growing - the infamous nettle, it seemed, in need of a wash before carrying. A fuzzy plant of considerable hight whose medical use she most certainly would be interested in knowing, much like every other plant, seen their defensive ways. Dock was much less trouble in comparison; it didn't sting, for one. Another dark green plant, low to the ground with a purply-stem and strangely shaped, wavy leaves. One was partial to sun while the other enjoyed shade, but they found common ground with the moist soil. It was noted.

A last element worth noting, one not mentioned by either or third were the deathberries the youngest enforcer recalled being within the Mire (a disheartening name following her younger sister's disappearance, but Sleepysunrise cast the heavy feelings aside). Eyes turning from Grousepaw to Squirrelrise and finally her younger sister Cinderpaw, the young feline came to join her younger sibling's side with a soft glance her way.
"Heed the berries."
She told Cinderpaw, believing a warrior capable of leading a patrol could remember such details, before her eyes shifted towards Squirrelrise. There was little time to lose now that all had gathered, and silence implored her willingness to begin this search (as for Hawkbite, she certainly hoped the enforcer commander knew better than to let harm reach the rest of her siblings out on patrol).

[ @furrensic @Neptune. ]

Last edited by Estelle; July 14th, 2024 at 07:18 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 07:27 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ White tipped feathery tail flicked idly, slowing until it reached a subtle soothing stroke of reassurance down his eclectically moltted apprentice’s broadly ridged spine, ”You are doing well, Grouse,” the herbalist muttered in hushed tones - a moment shared only between mentor and apprentice - Mossfreckle remembered the nerves that had prickled uneasily and harshly against his pelt when he had called his first patrols, the claws of insecurity that raked bitterly into his tattered heart leaving crimson trails in their wake, the looming question of if the clan would accept his authority… [I]if he wanted the aforementioned authority in the first place. The oriental wanted the respect that came with his rank - he had worked his paws to the bone for his clan at the end of the day - but solely wished for it to reside only in his knowledge and abilities rather than placing him on a pedestal of bitter resentment and silently ingrained fear, he respected Dawnstar’s authoritative and looming presence as it came with the domain but he preferred to be one for the felines of his clan - detached, always watching, authoritative when needed - no more than flesh, bones, and stars he was no different then the others - he just quite frankly didn’t care as much as Grousepaw seemed to care about making sure he remained on an even footing in the world at all moments of the dawning and setting sun. Offering the younger tom a soft smile and a firm nod the herbalist padded off on diligent paws to gather the apprentices assigned to his patrol, ”Midnightpaw,” he chirped in greeting as the dark feline came into view before turning to nuzzle Birdpaw and lick her a few times between her ears… she wasn’t as small as she used to be… ”Hi my little birdie princess, how have you been my dearest?” after the ark armies commander - probably retired - responded he turned once more to address the former and latter in unison, ”Alrighty, off we go to morning ruins. Do you two remember the descriptions well enough?”

{ @redshiftreign ~ Grousepaw } { @Mica ~ little birdie Princess } { @Omari ~ Mid }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Patrols. Midnightpaw thought, expression passive as she peered at the new medicine cat apprentice as he called out names and gave orders. Deep green eyes peered at him in silence from where she sat, tail curled neatly over her paws, unmoving until she had heard her name called.

Once she and the younger apprentice had approached the newly appointed healer she gave a quick nod, along with a quiet, ‘understood’. A respectable yet not over the top response, she thought. Turning to face Mossfreckle as they approached, she bowed her head in respect. “Mossfreckle, hello.”

Although she kept her posture fixed upright, her eyes followed the medicine cat as he moved to give Birdpaw a few licks between the ears. Well, they’re familiar with each other–looks like I won’t have to do much chatting here, lovely. She resisted the urge to lash her tail out behind her as she glanced elsewhere. It was nothing against them in particular, as it wasn’t out of the ordinary for her to feel a slight burn in her eyes at the sight of positive interaction between older cats and the little ones. Envy, she supposed. “I recall, yes. I’m ready whenever you two are.”

[ @ellie - Mossfreckle, @Mica - Birdpaw ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 9 moons | 46/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Ohooo another patrol! Birdpaw loved patrols! They were fun! They also provided good opportunities for learning! Anything except battle training Birdpaw liked. Though this one seemed to be an herb patrol. Birdpaw chirped excitedly when she heard her name called with Freckle and Midnightpaw over. Birdpaw didn't know Midnightpaw well, but she seemed nice enough. The younger apprentice trotted over, looking to the world like an eager kit. While she wasn't as small as she used to be, she certainly was smaller than most cats her age. She must be taking after her mother. "Hiya!" She squeaked in Mossfreckle's voice. For some reason cats didn't really like when she did that, but it wasn't like she could help it. If they wanted her to mimic them, they were going to have to speak more to her, duh!

"Freckle!" She purred, pushing her nose against her big-brother's shoulder as he leaned down. Midnightpaw indicated she was ready, so Birdpaw did too. "Let's go!"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 14th, 2024, 09:36 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

#GUTSPAW
it . . teeth . . bite
spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes; huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks, notch in left ear
╰┈➤ @Rose @Luminous @redshiftreign

Gutspaw stirred from its slumber, a loud yawn escaping them; their tongue rolling out & teeth baring. It sleepily licked its lips, its body already beginning to stand while bite's mind lagged behind. Its head pounded, thump - thump. A lingering hunger. Something that was always one pawstep behind, easy to ignore but if it waited for too long then it became strongly evident. Case in point: its vision faded to black and teeth was right back to sitting.

"Bones be damned, " it grumbled, slowly rising back to its paws. It glanced towards the camp - Burningnight and Pigeonpaw was there but no signs of Lostspark. Might as well grab a quick bite. Gutspaw walked towards the fresh-kill pile, closing its icy irises. "May the void consume you and bring you to your eternal rest," it whispered quietly to a mouse before grabbing it and trotting towards the entrance.

It dropped the mouse, murmuring a quick "Goodmornin'" before taking a bite out of the prey animal and swallowing it. The blood was tasty enough, soothing the hunger (momentarily.)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; Yesterday at 02:39 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 10:09 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Grousepaw - @redshiftreign ] [Glowingpaw - @stag ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker glanced up as she heard her name, intruiged to find Grousepaw assigning patrols. He seemed to be a natural at it, too. Good for them. Mistlewhisker pushed herself to her paws and lumbered over to where Grousepaw was waiting for her, meeting their ever-smiling gaze with her own cool one. She nodded, then sat next to them and waited for their sibling.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Cinderpaw
~<>~
41/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Quickly, Squirrelrise joined her, and, soon after that, Sleepysunrise did as well. There wasn't much to say, and Cinderpaw wasn't exactly one to take charge, but they should probably get going soon if they wanted to be back at a reasonable time. Getting to her paws, the black tabby turns to face her companions, ready to leave whenever they were. Dock and stinging nettle... dock and stinging nettle...

[ next post can be in the patrol location - it just wouldn't be ic for cinder to have taken charge lol ]
[ @furrensic - sopping wet || @Estelle - big sis ]