Default Re: Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter Applications

Roankit
Roankit-> Roanpaw -> Roanhawk
Other names: Hazekit, Grimkit, Shrikekit
Possible Suffixes: Hawk, Mire, Hound, Dusk

The Hollow Child
__

○○• Personality & Rundown •○○

As child of a Leader and kin to enforcers, the pressure is on. Yet the child learns the thrive beneath pressure's crushing weight.The first scent that hit her nose was blood. And she carried it with her. Roankit has no fear of danger, no fear of those around her. Swift and cunning, Roankit’s goal was to be the strongest of her siblings. From the moment she opened her eyes, desire and ambition pumped through the blood in her veins. Roan values strength, and her fiersome gaze is directed at one sole task at a time. The drive to be recognized has her carefully going over each task, always working to try and be one step ahead of the enemy. She doesn't hesitate against orders, doesn't care to listen to her victim's cries. With a hunger for power and to be noticed starving her, Roankit will do whatever it takes for her to gain it. Even if it means to kill.

She shows no mercy against the enemies that block her path. no guilt claws at her when there's the blood of others on her paws. Like a puppet, orders pull her strings, forcing her and choking her into what must be done. Into murder of the enemy. However, her ambitious nature subsides slightly when faced with her 13 siblings. Her thirst for power crumbles into protectiveness. When she likes someone, the tabby feline grows faintly possessive, for her more attention seeking side needs upkeep. Only these cats can keep her calm. Only these cats can cool her temper. Without them to stand in between her and her enemy, Roankit feels no need to hold back. All she feels is the need to teach her foe a lesson. A lesson that will not be forgotten.

As she ages, Roankit will find herself in a physiological warfare. Many cats don’t like her ferocious, merciless behavior. So why does she like it? Why does the metallic tang of blood in her maw feel so familiar, so pleasing? As she works her way through this hidden battle, she finds herself shoving away from her littermates, seeing the smaller ones as weaklings unworthy of her attention. Slowly however she slips into the belief that her siblings are trainable to become fearsome warriors, and they at least are loyal to Shadowclan. She will likely be closest with the quieter kits, seeing them as beings unable to protect themselves. She'll tend to only have 2 or 3 friends at a time due to her impatience and tendency to explode when cats are weaker than herself. More on that next.

Roankit will inherit her Mothers and Grandmothers IED, also known as Intermittent Explosive Disorder, which makes it extra difficult for her to keep her cool when around cats weaker than her. She doesn’t understand why they can’t work harder to become stronger, and why they’re smaller than her. Roankit will grow to a whopping height of 11 inches tall at the head. Her pelt is deep brown, and she has white only on her face in minimal splotches. Her underbelly is very pale brown however. Roan’s eyes are hazel, so basically she’s very brown-ish. She’s a mist marble tabby (variation of classic tabby) with medium length fur and a shorter than average tail.

○○• Future & Plot Ideas •○○

• Ruthless with her own health in in attempts to show her superiority, Roankit will have quite a few injuries in the future, including scarring ones.

• As an apprentice, Roankit will fly through her training, and will be most likely warrior ready by 8 or 9 moons.

• I will buy her the purrks Just a Scratch, Beefed Up, and Shadow Feind.

• Roankit will take after her mother and adopt a kit or two as a warrior.

• If given a mentor that doesnt work her hard enough, she won't be afraid to speak out zbout it to Dawnstar, claiming her mentor is a weakling.

• My favorite ice cream is Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffle!

○○• Traits •○○

Strength: ■■■■■■■■□□ 8/10
Stamina: ■■■■■■■□□□ 7/10
Dexterity: ■■■■■■□□□□ 6/10
Mercy: ■■□□□□□□□□ 2/10
Cleanliness: ■■■■■■□□□□ 6/10
Bravery: ■■■■■■■■■□ 9/10
Curiosity: ■■■■■□□□□□ 5/10
Socialibility: ■■■■□□□□□□ 4/10
Optimism: ■■■■□□□□□□ 4/10

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 01:57 PM.
Old Today, 05:52 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Weaselkit

Name: Weaselkit, after a smart and fast predator animal.

Appearance:

Conditions: Weaselkit was sick from birth and noticeably smaller than most of her siblings. It wasn't clear if she'd make it. Thankfully, she did! However, she is still prone to sickness. On top of that, she has low energy and is overall talentless when it comes to anything physical like hunting of fighting. Truly a physically weak cat.

Personality: True to her name, Weaselkit is clever and sly, with a good understanding of the feline mind and how to influence it. She's amiable, though often hides her true feelings. she's not great at relaxing, especially with others around. Weaselkit starts out eager to please, and tries very hard. As she grown, she will discover the mantra "work smart, not hard" and utilize it, finding ways to get what she wants through guile and trickery. Deep down, she craves attention. As a runt in a litter of 13 she is likely not to get a lot of one-on-one family time and that bothers her. She'll probably develop a tricky and rebellious personality and begin antagonizing people to get attention. She starts out insecure of her weaknesses but later accepts them and simply starts finding ways to work around them or use them to her advantage.

Plot Ideas: Weaselkit will probably mesh with Slytiger better than Dawn and latch onto him as her favourite parent in her youth. She's going to start out reserved, but develop a rebellious personality, specifically to push Dawn's buttons. She can't get her attention by being good at warrior stuff so she's decided to get her attention by being a misbehaving teenager. It'll be lots of fun thinking of smart ways for Weasel to win games and do warrior duties despite being so weak.

Also I like pistachio ice cream <3

Last edited by Shade.; Today at 07:24 AM.
Old Today, 08:05 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

slamming a placeholder down

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old Today, 08:14 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 10:20 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Dogkit - Dogpaw - Dogthorn
he/him | Shadowclan Kit | 0 moons
Murder The Gods
Overview
Dogkit starts out life full of curiosity, the kit that never seems to stop with the endless questions. Learning voraciously about the Clans, Clan history and their beliefs. As he grows the questions only grow with him, becoming a scrappy young apprentice. Dedicated to Shadowclan, his family and discovering the world around him, taking particular interest in the other Clans and their cultures. Pushing the boundaries metaphorically and physically in an attempt to grow his knowledge. He finds a keen interest in the network of tunnels underneath the territories, despite this being something typically Windclan in nature. A network which allows him to advance his own personal interests and goals.

His abilities would prove him to be an exceptional spy and diplomat, but his obsessive questioning could lead him on a darker path. Disbelief in Starclan through whispered hushes. Perhaps finding the confidence even to spread his newfound beliefs and create a dedicated group within Shadowclan who stand firmly against Starclan and seek to bring about a new era of truth.

Character Traits

Positive
Ambitious, Intelligent, Persuasive, Resilient, Open

Neutral
Determined, Passionate, Quiet, Blunt, Clouded

Negative
Arrogant, Forceful, Sly, Aloof, Tactless, Crude

Plots
Kit camp escapes in order to learn more about the world
Straying onto other territories
Exploration of the tunnels - possible Windclan encounter
Causing trouble for Dawnstar with the other clans
Leader of an anti-Starclan sect within Shadowclan

My favourite ice cream is Vanilla <3
Art Credits in order - Tainted-Rose, Koyena, Okidraw

[​​ @Ian @Undertaker ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old Today, 10:50 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

"Adrenaline works by increasing blood flow and reducing pain, letting you go on for longer and do what could be considered self-torture, so you can raise hell on earth then pass out in a grand way"

[ tw/cw: mild violence, mentions of a broken spine ]

Your here again.

They're there

Your there

Again.

They stomped over, you can feel the vibrations in your paws, but no sound

This was like last time; you were trapped, a maze of walls, twoleg scent, and the cat.

In the middle of the night.

You'd tried running already, but that only caused the fear to pump faster through you, and wasn't the best thing to stay calm?

They sprang. You didn't react. They couldn't hurt you, you'd just been- just been-... hallucinating the last one.

You screeched as they landed on you, you were a kit, and so were they; but they were stronger.

The plan of staying calm vanished, and you thrashed violently, barely managing to scramble away from your sister.

You ran, you knew the exit to the place was locked, and you couldn't figure out how to open the windows to escape or call for help.

But you didn't want to be hurt again, they always tried to hurt you, and you weren't like your mother; you ran, you didn't like fighting.

You skirted corners, every room familiar from all the last dreams.

Your heart always sped up when you turned those corners, afraid that they might be there.

You didn't look were you were going.

You didn't see the room.

You sprinted in without a thought; it was the bedroom.

There was only one bed, a desk, and a window with a stool under it, you guessed for twoleg kits to stand on and peek out.

You realized with a lurch there were no other connections to the house; only the open door behind you.

You knew they were going to be there.

They were going to hurt you.

You braced yourself, and faced them.

Yes, they were there

You felt dizzy, but you knew if you fainted you might not survive your wounds.

It played out again; you were stuck in a room, they came closer and closer

They leaped

You cried out, and avoided them by a hair, then ran to the window.

You took a deep breath

"ANYONE? ANYONE? I'MS HERE! ANYONES? COME ON! HELPS! WHY WON'T YOU HELP ME? h-help me!"

Your hoarse little crys echoed, tear-dashed eyes blurring the desolate thunderpath lit by street lamps outside as your desperately, helplessly scratched at the glass.

Then they were clawing you, their claws were little, but they were sharp and hurt.

You squealed in pain, and collapsed, burying your head in your forearms.

'its not real. i'll be fine. i'll wake up and mama will be so nice to me that i won't have the dreams again. mama will be so happy to see me, that she'll smile. mama is waiting for me, and papa will hug me so i don't even need poppy seeds.' Your thoughts tried to comfort you.

This was the part where you tried to tough through the pain, until you woke up, hopefully not dead.

You felt the dream world waver, you were waking up, you'd be fine again.

The dream slipped away, and you were back in the nursery.

You glanced around, then at yourself: where you'd been hurt in the dream were claw marks..

Then you heard the somber song of crickets outside.

It was the middle of the night.

You should go back to sleep...

But before you could do that...

You wanted to explain to mama.

You were always so scared of what would happen if mama shrugged you off as a nuisance..

You should plan on what to tell her...

Your thoughts imagined you in her den, but she probably wasn't going to be smiling at you like you were her most favorite thing in the world...

"M-Mama! There was- was a scary cat in-in my dream.. she hurts me, mama, shes hurt me!" Your sentence raised in volume with tears threatening to drop as it went on.

"Oh no, sweetie! What did they look like?" Mamas caring, protective and overly-worried voice sounded.

"Sh-She looked just like you! But a little bit lighter colored... and her tabby stripes were different.." You were close to sobbing.

"Anything else i should know, darling?" Mama sounded so proud of you for surviving! You did a good job!

"It was a she-cat, they had green eyes, a-and they look like how you said the stillborn looked like..." You mewed, wide eyes staring up at your mother.

"Dimkit? Oh dear oh dear! Come rest here, I'll protect you from her!" Mama's voice was soothing to your ears.

You scrabbled up to sit beside mommy, and there you rested, leaning into mama's fur....

You didn't notice yourself slowly, slowly drifting off to sleepy..

Surely the last dream was just your imagination...?

- Slytiger and Dawnstar's kit

The Stillborn

Dimkit has always been mad.

At everything; why didn't Ma save her? Why did she die? WHY was she STILL in the Dark Forest? She'd never understood that she died when she was born, her spine snapped. She's always wanted to know what killed her, and how could she do that?

Nightmare fuel.

She steps into her siblings dreams, and she's intended to hurt them until she gets answers, but they always run away for some reason. Myling will be buying tier one, and then getting tier two/three when she can!!

Hmm, Dimkit, i wonder why, i wonder why. /s

Dimkit is currently in the Dark Forest. Why? She'd wanted to check it out almost the second she got to StarClan. Nobody there knew anything (or they were just not willing to say anything) in StarClan. She'd been denied permission, but she said: screw it and went there anyways. Dimkit got lost, and has been stuck in the Dark Forest since then, but she's found out who her siblings are.

[WIP!]

Mylings most recent ice-cream; the screw. Kinda mid tbh, but tastes pretty good

I've had this one before; Pigelin! Pretty good, would recommend!

And now... mylings FAVORITE ice-cream....

ICECREAMBOAT

10/10 would eat anyday

absolutely delicious

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; Today at 10:51 AM.
Old Today, 01:44 PM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

NOW INTRODUCING....

scorpionkit - scorpionpaw - scorpionstrike
other names can be: houndkit, beetlekit, tigerkit, pinekit
the quiet killer

A tom of few words, Scorpion is a child of Dawnstar. Now he may be quiet, but that doesn't mean he isn't interesting... does it?

Let's get to the good stuff!

PERSONALITY
Scorpion is a rather quiet and closed off tom, even as a kitten. He's rather be alone or around one of his parents than with his siblings. He isn't opposed to being with them, but he's just more inteoverted is all. He does have a bit of a tongue and is prone to episodes of rage and anger.

As he grows up, however, he will realize how much he loves to fight for his clan and become a bit more bloodthirsty. He won't go as far to kill his own clan or anything, but he's definitely going to become more eager to please his parents and more open with his siblings, though very quiet still and have even more of a mouth on him.

PLOTLINES
As I sit here and think of plotlines, I can think of a few. Meeting his family in the dark forest or starclan, perhaps killing a loner or two in fits of rage, etc.

It's not entirely fleshed out yet, but as time goes on, I will have MUCH planned for this little guy.

INTERVIEW WITH SCORPION
"Oh great StarClan above.. why do cats always follow me... what did you say? You came to see me? Why would you do that? My other siblings.. heck even my mother and father are much more interesting.."

*whispering*

"..I see. You want to learn about me huh? Well I suppose so."

WHAT IS YOUR DEEPEST FEAR?: "Oh jee. Really put me on the spot here... none of your business."

WHO IS YOUR IDOL?: "...that's a joke.. right? No? Wow. It's my mother."

WHY ARE YOU SO STANDOFFISH?: "...say that one more time and you won't be able to move for a moon."

"...oh.. your done? Good.. go away so I can be alone. I was in this StarClan forsaken empty corner for a reason."

Uh, yeah! That's my application! I hope I can be chosen! I've been wanting to roleplay someone a little more complex and I saw a Dawnstar kit as a fantastic opprotunity!

Also I like chocolate chip cookie dough!

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 02:39 PM.
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

PLACEHOLDER MY GUY

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Now presenting the

RINGLEADER

Name Alternatives (no preferred order): Hickoryscreech/Nettlecall/Marshcry/Foresthowler

I like mint chocolate chip c:
Old Today, 03:20 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

What if I…

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker