Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:58 AM

Old July 13th, 2024, 03:58 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad
Default The flash in the stars [P]

Starrypelt - 19 moons

Starrypelt ran through the outskirts. She could smell a cat nearing. Should she kill them? She'd try not to. But right now, she felt like attacking. Starrypelt scrambled down low on her paws, and got behind a bush. Ha, the cat wouldn't even see her coming. She felt the grass tickling her pelt and she shifted on her paws. Her own clanmate! That's who was coming by.
@Blaaze!

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?

Last edited by KestrelPaw; July 13th, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 06:28 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The flash in the stars [P]

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector

Flashpaw's green eyes were glancing around, ginger tail flicking. She was out looking for another gift for Cinderpaw... even though she had already been discovered. She kept her eyes peeled for something remotely interesting. Her ginger pelt dappled with shade, the Molly padded along, before something curious had her noticing movement in the bushes. Perhaps it was something like a rabbit, she could give the soft fur to her friend! Yes, that'd be good. She had gotten separated from her hunting patrol with Slytiger and Beetlejuics, and her might as well keep her eyes peeled while hurrying back to camp. She wasn't too worried about murderers, though it definitely wasn't ideal to come across one. She may as well bring this rabbit back. She crouched, creeping toward the bushes. Unaware that I was a Murderer.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old July 13th, 2024, 09:03 PM
Life is great

Starrypelt - 19 moons
Starrypelt heard the cat coming towards her. Perfect. Her vision had told her that she needed to kill a ShadowClan cat. Maybe this was the one? She crouched into a pouncing position and kept quiet. It looked like an apprentice. Poor thing, they were about to die. Starrypelt got a bit lower. And pounced at the apprentice, attempting to make a large scratch on their pelt. @Blaaze

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?

Last edited by KestrelPaw; July 13th, 2024 at 09:03 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 08:33 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇

Flashpaw's jade hues werelocked on the bush. A glimpse of pale brown- not a rabbit. Not a rabbit. Oh, crap! A feline had leapt from the undergrowth, directly toward her. The 11 moon Old jumped back in shock, but a moment too late. Claws hooked in her pelt, tearing two long scratches forming an X over her shoulders. A primitive yelp escaped her parted maw, and the sleek ginger feline's heart pounced in her throat. Blood had begun dripping from the wound, but luckily it wasn't too big from what she could tell. As she staggered back and prepared to retaliate the dirt in her eyes made it nearly impossible to see who was there. She realized she couldn't fight like this almost immediately, and she resortedtk backing up. A sharp, needle like pain shot through her wound like a lightning bolt, causing her to walk backwards quicker and trip over a rock. Damn, not good. Her shoulders screamed in pain and she realized that her attacker was looming over her, and would soon be on top of her, leaving her belly exposed. So instead she attempted a blind kick, as she was unable to see, and began trying to blink the dirt from her eyes, an attempt to be able to see her attacker. A realization however struck her. Murderer. Murderer Murderer Murderer. Shoot. Crap. Dammit. She began trying to find her footing again.
@KestrelPaw [Powerplay perms to knock her over and scratch her belly, however don't don't it too serious, please! And feel free to scratch her ear so she gets blood in her eyes and has more trouble seeing who is harming her! Oh yeah and if he's see this: it's about to end soon when Flashers escapes! ^^]

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old July 14th, 2024, 09:38 AM
Life is great

ok, I reply soon but gtg

Old July 14th, 2024, 10:25 AM
Life is great

Starrypelt - 19 moons
Starrypelt grumbled in amusement. She didn't want to kill the small apprentice, but she knew she had to. The blood thirsty drive that made her push harder was activated, so she shot forward. Starrypelt knocked Flashpaw off of her paws. She raked the younger cat's belly with her claws and then directed them towards her head. Starrypelt then snagged her claws on Flashpaw's ear. She raised her paws knowing that the cat wouldn't probably get up. She had done it! Or so she thought.
@Blaaze!

Old July 14th, 2024, 01:49 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇

TW: Gore and thoughts of death
The whites in Flashpaws eyes became evidently visible as the Murderer was upon her. A shriek began to leave her maw before it was cut off, claws raking her belly. She squirmed, desperate to escape the felines mighty grip, before she realized she wouldn't make it out. There was no way for her to escape. It was over. As claws snagged her ear, she hardly felt the pain, as the pain in her heart was too strong. Silverlark. Cinderpaw. Nobody would ever see her again. Not alive anyway. Pain ripped through her thoughts as she noticed the blood dripping from her wounds. And the weight was gone. Blinded by her own blood, flashpaw was unable to see her attacker. Probably the last cat she'd ever see. And she couldn't even see their face. She lie still over than her breathing, her body didn't move, and her eyes remained open. Remembering. Wishing. Not wanting to die. Her entire body was limp as she thought over her life. Damn, she wanted to see her friends- her loved ones, even if there weren't many of them- one last time. Her ginger fur was crimson near her shoulders and belly. But something caught her eye. A pine tree, tall and sturdy. If she didn't want to die, why wasn't she fighting back? Trying to escape? Well, first of all she could hardly see. Right, blink. Blink blink, blink blink blink. Next, she looked at her attacker, voice hoarse. "You thought I'd d-die, at your bloody paws? I-I thought s-so too. i-id decided my last w-words."

"And They were Damn you."

With a forced strength, the wounded feline shoved herself upward, causing a wave of nausea and adrenaline, adrenaline that gave her back her lost strength. With a shove, she knocked her attacker away from her [rolled a d20 19] and raced-limped toward the pine. Come on, come on, come on. As her claws dug into the bark, jade hues flashed with determination, and suddenly she was brave. Confident. reborn. The child of adrenaline, the- ow! Stars, that hurt. She dragged herself up the tree with slight struggle, but kept going. Stopped when she should've. Kept climbing. Too high, too high, but better than dying. At that felines claws anyway. Her branch swayed as she dug her claws into it, breath hitching. She looked down at her attacker through the blur of tears and blood. "Damn you, Assassin!" She yowled, fur bushed. She felt alive. Hurt, but alive. Thank the stars. And it would be dangerous to come up to her branch. Too high. Not that Flashpaw had climbing training. Nope, she had no idea how the hell she got up here. Or how she was supposed to get down. But she was alive, and nothing else mattered.

Last edited by Blaaze; July 14th, 2024 at 01:50 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 01:55 PM
Life is great

Starrypelt - 19 moons
Starrypelt purred. She wasn't sure why. The cat hadn't died. No. Not damn her! Damn the cat that had told her to kill her. I'm sorry! She rumbled, and pounced away to a nearby stream. She licked the blood off her paws and rolled in some marigold. Then, she took off back to camp.
@Blaaze!
[Why don't you make one more post and we can close this.]

Old Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇

Verdant green hues stared down at her enemy, her breath coming short and fast. Eyes still watered. But her enemy was... sorry? Well, that was weird. A choked sort of sob came from between her jaws, and a shudder racked her body. What if she hadn't left? What if she was still there? Mortal terror coursed through her, and another pained shudder ran through her shoulders to her tail tip. Another question- how the hell was she going to get down? The jolt of adrenaline that had hit her was fading, leaving the ginger classic to do nothing but sit still on the branch and sob. Not the normal kind of sob. Nah, a panic attack sob. Her breath came in short, muffled gasps and her whole body was shaking. She was still bleeding. Was she going to fall? The Lost Melody's trembling paws dug their claws into the branch, and she closed her eyes. She needed some serious mental help. No. She needed to float. A tactic she hadn't done in so, so long. Covering her orbs with pale ginger lids, She closed her eyes and began. Stress was released. But trembling never wavered. "Im alive. I'm okay. Im alive. Im okay." She repeated over and over again. But she was not okay. She would never be okay again.

Last edited by Blaaze; Yesterday at 12:07 PM.