Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Muddy Meetings [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:03 PM
Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter...
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:01 PM
Feathered Friends (Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 02:01 PM
Caught in The Act [P]
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 01:48 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:41 PM

Old July 13th, 2024, 08:40 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Beyond Enemy Lines

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw padded towards the group immediately. Expploring Riverclan's territory? That sounded awesome! Imagine what they could find and learn. If those fish-breaths ever try something against Thunderclan when they get back they wouldn't even have the advantage of Thunderclan not knowing their territory. They will be belly up before they could even touch paw in Thunderclan's own territory. The apprentice was incredibly upset that he had missed the battle that drove out the fish so maybe this would make up for it slightly. Barely. The apprentice looked around for someone to annoy and pester for details of the fight while waiting for everyone to leave.
[ OPEN ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 13th, 2024, 09:07 PM

My Mood: Devilish

”Creepingpaw! Don’t get left behind..” Lavendersong teased the young silver Egyptian mau apprentice, her long feathery black tail swaying behind her as she approached the rest of the clan to join in on the expedition to River Clan. Creepingpaw followed Lavendersong, but not too closely behind. Distracted by his intrusive thoughts of uncertainty. But nevertheless, Creepingpaw was not known to succumb to nerves and fear. The proud young Tom held his head high and trodded closer to Lavendersong.

”Do you think we’ll get to fight the fish eaters?” Creepingpaw growled, flexing his claws into the earth beneath him.

“Well, even if we do, you stick to the plan and stay close to me. Got it?” Lavendersong meowed gently, her icy bright grey eyes curiously gazing at her apprentice. It wasn’t hard for her to notice her apprentice’s pattern of arrogance and hot headedness. But Lavendersong was determined to mend him into a softer, more kind warrior. The long haired black warrior gave her paw a quick lick, while assessing the rest of the group and awaiting for further instruction from Bumblestar.
Old Today, 03:06 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

“Yeah Creepingpaw, don’t get left behind.” A voice piped up uncharacteristically cheerily from the sidelines. Kestrelpaw didn’t make it a habit of terrorizing trailing after her denmates, but Creepypaw had taunted her first! Basically, this was Kestrelpaw’s version of ‘He started it!’. Zipping up to the mentor and apprentice and aiming her brightest, most well-behaved smile at Lavendersong, Kestrelpaw latched onto the pair like an unshakeable burr.

“Hullo Miss. I’m Creepypa— Creepingpaw’s friend. My name is Kestrelpaw.” She offered pleasantly - no mind that she’d solely claimed to be a friend solely for the reason of bothering her denmate - and then shot Creepypaw a sidelong glance. The rattlesnake-patterned apprentice snorted with amusement. “You’re too late to fight ‘fish-eaters’, considering they’re long gone by now.” The turquoise-eyed apprentice scoffed and tossed her head. “Have you already forgotten that RiverClan was only just chased away by all three Clans?”

[ @twizzypaw - Lavendersong & Creepingpaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; Today at 03:08 AM.