Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
☆Silentpaw Training...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:25 PM
irispaw's training [p]
by idia
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:25 PM
Silverpaw's training
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:22 PM
i dreamt of you and our...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:21 PM
Rejoining: Come check this...
by Lullaby
Last post by Lullaby
Today 06:17 PM

Old May 29th, 2024, 12:13 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Frostclan's MAIN RP!!

Froststar would come out of his den even hearing Specklepaw's comment he would pad over to the two apprentices meowing. "That was Snowwhisker's kill me and her went hunting yesterday I saw her chase it down. I was surprised there was such a fat rabbit around here. I'm sorry Flashpaw but Specklepaw has work to do. I need her to check out Sleepysheep before we set off for the mourning." Froststar meowed to the two his voice deep but even Froststar always had a deep voice given his size but was almost always even rarely becoming angry or anything. @Dolomedes @Mizu @Tallstar

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 29th, 2024 at 12:14 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 12:37 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Froststar would come out of his den even hearing Specklepaw's comment he would pad over to the two apprentices meowing. "That was Snowwhisker's kill me and her went hunting yesterday I saw her chase it down. I was surprised there was such a fat rabbit around here. I'm sorry Flashpaw but Specklepaw has work to do. I need her to check out Sleepysheep before we set off for the mourning." Froststar meowed to the two his voice deep but even Froststar always had a deep voice given his size but was almost always even rarely becoming angry or anything. @Dolomedes @Mizu @Tallstar

Specklepaw-7Moons-Medicine cat apprentice

Specklepaw was slightly startled by the new voice but quickly got to her paws “Ah Froststar yes I’ll get to checking Sleepysheeps wounds now” she gave flashpaw a apologetic look and quickly moved to Sleepysheep she was silently cursing herself in her mind for not noticing his wounds sooner she had gotten distracted but she swore to herself that it wouldnt happen again as she passed up to sleep sheep she noticed some scrapes that looked slightly painful “Hey sleepysheep how are you?Froststar wanted me to check your wounds” she took a step forward and looked over them

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; May 29th, 2024 at 12:43 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 04:41 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Froststar would have a few announcements now that Sleepysheep was looked after before him and the Medicine Cats left to go bury Snowwhisker. Froststar would once again end up climbing the Jutting Rock in the Clearing. "All of Frostclan I know it's been a busy day but I have a few more things to say before we bury Snowwhisker. First Snowwhisker approached me a long time ago they requested that if anything happened to them that Sleepysheep became the new Deputy of Frostclan. So as to honor Snowwhisker's request Sleepysheep is hear by the new Deputy. Congratulations Sleepysheep! Now as to the next order of Business! Sleepysheep brought to my attention that leaving the camp unguarded while Mountainclaw is out there would be a bad idea. As such we will have to break tradition this time. Only me and the Medicine Cats will be going to bury Snowwhisker. I apologize but safety of the Clan comes first! That is all! Meeting is dismissed!" Froststar would tell his clan as he jumped down to approach the Medicine Cats.

(Sorry everyone for the delay I got hurt then after I recovered things happened irl things are finally calming down now.) @Dolomedes - Sleepysheep @Tallstar - Specklepaw @Moondapple - Echowish @PINTO BEAN - Beanpaw @Windy - Flashpaw @constellation - Snowglade
Old July 3rd, 2024, 08:25 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Froststar would have a few announcements now that Sleepysheep was looked after before him and the Medicine Cats left to go bury Snowwhisker. Froststar would once again end up climbing the Jutting Rock in the Clearing. "All of Frostclan I know it's been a busy day but I have a few more things to say before we bury Snowwhisker. First Snowwhisker approached me a long time ago they requested that if anything happened to them that Sleepysheep became the new Deputy of Frostclan. So as to honor Snowwhisker's request Sleepysheep is hear by the new Deputy. Congratulations Sleepysheep! Now as to the next order of Business! Sleepysheep brought to my attention that leaving the camp unguarded while Mountainclaw is out there would be a bad idea. As such we will have to break tradition this time. Only me and the Medicine Cats will be going to bury Snowwhisker. I apologize but safety of the Clan comes first! That is all! Meeting is dismissed!" Froststar would tell his clan as he jumped down to approach the Medicine Cats.

(Sorry everyone for the delay I got hurt then after I recovered things happened irl things are finally calming down now.) @Dolomedes - Sleepysheep @Tallstar - Specklepaw @Moondapple - Echowish @PINTO BEAN - Beanpaw @Windy - Flashpaw @constellation - Snowglade
Flashpaw looked on. He wished, inside of him, that the cats going to bury Snowwhisker wouldn't be too sad about it. He hoped that it wasn't too long before everything got on to normal. Especially for Specklepaw....... he hated seeing other cats hurting, but it hurt even worse that he couldn't help his friend. *Springkit getting found soon? Let me know when happens*

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old July 13th, 2024, 12:51 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sleepysheep
| They/them | FC Deputy | 17 moons |
| Jutting Rock |

Sleepysheep eyes widened as they were quickly reminded of the conversation that they and Froststar had only moments ago before the meeting. Right, how had they forgotten about Froststar's request to have them as the next deputy. Would they ever live up to what Snowwhisker had done? It should've been them that Mountainclaw got. Then the newly named deputy was reminded of the trip that the leader and medicine cats were going to take in honor of the fallen deputy. As much as the tradition meant everything to them, at the same time they couldn't help but worry about what could happen to the most important cats of the clan. Froststar had how many lives? Sleepysheep wasn't sure. They shook their head to clear the thoughts before they focused on Specklepaw as the medicine cat apprentice came up to them.

"Oh.. yes, sorry. I have some wounds but I should be fine if you wish to get ready for your journey up the mountains. This one should be fine." They hadn't the worse wounds, they should be fine for the night. Besides the pain could help keep them awake while they keep watch over the camp.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Froststar | @Tallstar - Specklepaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; July 13th, 2024 at 01:31 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 01:25 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Onyx
The Blizzard Loner

The Extremely Fluffy Tom Trotted Through The Snow, Tail Swaying. He Wasn't Fond Of The Large Group Of Cats Living Not Far From His Lake.He Buried Himself In Snow, Bright White Head Blending In As He Waited For Prey.
(OPEN! CLANCATS MAY FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO CAMP!)
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!