Old May 9th, 2024, 08:18 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

wither
she/her // 16 moons // outsider

---

Perhaps she should have been more perceptive. If she had been she would have smelled the danger of Shadowclan approach miles away. But it was too late. An eye cracks open to peer at the looming figure of Slytiger, wide and frightened, as if being discovered meant this was the end of her life. It very well could be, even if this wasn't Shadowclan territory. They were known to be vicious, after all, maybe he would kill her for the fun of it and return home with her pelt as a prize to his leader. As much as she wanted to just squeeze her eyes shut and wait for her end she was too stubborn for that. So she unfurls from her ball slowly to sit up, chocolate irises wary and watching. Body poised as if at any moment she would decide to run.

"... H-Hello." She greets in return, rounded ears alert for any signs of movement toward her. "Who's there? An' what do ya want? I haven't done anything wrong... Ain't trespassed or anything, honest..."

slytiger | @Ian

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 15th, 2024, 01:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Marigoldleap
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior??? -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

(trigger warning: Bad thoughts of death )
Needing time away from her clanmates the molly felt her paws move towards a familiar place. She hadn't been here in moons, but it was one she still held dear to her heart. Looking around she began to remember when her and Shrewstep first found this place. It was once full of life and she often found herself coming here time and time again. Marigoldleap moved over to the small stream. She sat there and looked at her reflection. Looking at it all she could see was Ebonyfang. Not Marigoldleap. Maybe Marigoldleap was just a figment of her imangination. A cat she chose to become and now wished she hadn't.

There were choices she had made and now she was slowly regretting it. She'd be in Shadowclan right now. She'd be with her former clanmates. She'd be with her brother type figure Shrewstep. Her and Fiercefire were done, but she still wanted them to be friends. They probably would be if she had stayed. Her life was falling apart. All her kits, but one remained. She was alone. If only she could go back and beg Dawnstar to let her back into Shadowclan. No that wasn't an option. Knowing her cousin she'd probably put one foot near home and instantly be killed. She didn't want to die yet, but right now there wasn't really anything to live for.

[ open ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 16th, 2024, 03:20 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Marigoldleap

(trigger warning: Bad thoughts of death )
Needing time away from her clanmates the molly felt her paws move towards a familiar place. She hadn't been here in moons, but it was one she still held dear to her heart. Looking around she began to remember when her and Shrewstep first found this place. It was once full of life and she often found herself coming here time and time again. Marigoldleap moved over to the small stream. She sat there and looked at her reflection. Looking at it all she could see was Ebonyfang. Not Marigoldleap. Maybe Marigoldleap was just a figment of her imangination. A cat she chose to become and now wished she hadn't.

There were choices she had made and now she was slowly regretting it. She'd be in Shadowclan right now. She'd be with her former clanmates. She'd be with her brother type figure Shrewstep. Her and Fiercefire were done, but she still wanted them to be friends. They probably would be if she had stayed. Her life was falling apart. All her kits, but one remained. She was alone. If only she could go back and beg Dawnstar to let her back into Shadowclan. No that wasn't an option. Knowing her cousin she'd probably put one foot near home and instantly be killed. She didn't want to die yet, but right now there wasn't really anything to live for.

[ open ]

->> ghost <<-
[ he/it | outsider | ???moons | purrks ]
a mostly black, lithe tom with shaggy fur and few white markings
ghost had been lingering in the shadows the large pine trees cast, black pelt melting into the dark background. the sun was high in the sky and ghost had fallen into old familiar habits, laying in one place, unmoving, for hours while on the lookout. he had considered climbing one of the trees to remain completely out of sight but they had such an awkward shape that he didnt trust his abilities enough to know he would get properly up and down. it annoyed him honestly, that he had yet to learn to properly climb and swim. a cat, similar smell to otterwhatever so it assumed they must be in some relation, maybe another one of these clan cats.
curious, it stepped out of the shadows and neared the stranger on quiet paws, probably not quiet enough to properly surprise them, but his curiosity was limited to actual knowledge at the moment.
"greetings stranger" he purred, stepping around and into the space the stranger was staring at.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; May 16th, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 12:29 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Marigoldleap

Hearing paw steps the molly stayed still. She wasn't in a good enough mood to move. The clan she had grown to love was starting to feel like hell. She wanted it to stop. Everyday the situation got worse for Riverclan she couldn't handle it. Seeing the cats reflection as he moved up to her, causing her to look up at him. Normally she'd be aggressive towards outsiders, but right now she didn't have the energy to fight or argue for them to leave her alone. Not looking away from the water she said, "Greetings to you." She was tired and you could hear it in her voice. There was no hope anymore. "Is there something that you need?", she asked in a polite way. If not she was fine just sitting in her own pity.

[ @alec; ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; May 17th, 2024 at 12:29 AM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 10:18 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Marigoldleap

Hearing paw steps the molly stayed still. She wasn't in a good enough mood to move. The clan she had grown to love was starting to feel like hell. She wanted it to stop. Everyday the situation got worse for Riverclan she couldn't handle it. Seeing the cats reflection as he moved up to her, causing her to look up at him. Normally she'd be aggressive towards outsiders, but right now she didn't have the energy to fight or argue for them to leave her alone. Not looking away from the water she said, "Greetings to you." She was tired and you could hear it in her voice. There was no hope anymore. "Is there something that you need?", she asked in a polite way. If not she was fine just sitting in her own pity.

[ @alec; ]

->> ghost <<-
[ he/it | outsider | ???moons | purrks ]
a mostly black, lithe tom with shaggy fur and minimal white markings, one grey one blue eye
the clan cat didnt move, odd, the other ones had seemed rather agitated to see him. especially the grey one, fognettle, who had put up quite a fight at first, all serious about clan loyalty and the border yada yada he didnt care. it didnt matter. what mattered was the fact that it took him less than a month to lure the tom out past the border, gain his trust enough that he offered training and talked about joining riverclan. he wont. he wouldnt have. even if fognettle was still alive he wouldnt think about joining any of the clans. it had too many lose threads to follow around here for now, and even though he assumed the clans would make a lot of things easier, he wouldnt subject himself to watchful eyes following his every move for the moment being. there were some other rather promising cats around here as well, he'd have to see, perhaps one day.
"oh no..i was just curious! its not every day that i see a clan cat around here!" he grinned, it strained a bit to use this voice, all smooth and seemingly excited. his throat had gotten a bit out of practice, all good, he could deal with it..

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old June 26th, 2024, 01:32 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

25 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

Loner

___

EggBite ran out of the ThunderClan territory, hissing in pain whenever she stepped on her newly broken leg.

Stars dammit, that hurts! She didn't mean to leave DaylightWing alone! This was totally unfair! Just a simple exile would've been fine, BumbleStar didn't have to break her leg!

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old July 7th, 2024, 07:05 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Goldie

The morning dew still coated the plants as the Bengal trotted through the field, letting the warm rays of sunlight dance over her pelt. The thought that this beautiful place had been hoarded by that Shadowy clan when she was born. But no longer! Now the housecat was free to dance through the field as much as she pleased. Or at least whenever her humans let her outside, but today they had, so she wanted to use the time to frolic around here.

A rustle in the grass ahead of her made a pair of golden-furred ears prick up and something glitter in the housecat's eyes as she crouched down. Now she was no hunter and had never been. She had been born and raised an indoor cat, catching nothing more than the small toys her owners every now and then threw across the room, but maybe she could still catch whatever was hiding ahead of her. Creeping forward, wiggling her hips a bit and preparing, before hoping forward... and watching the little mouse-like thing scedadle away. Darn it!

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 7th, 2024, 08:51 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Wyvern

[TW: killing]

Her mother had told her to get a good night's sleep, but after everything that had happened, it hadn't exactly been the easiest task to fall asleep, much less pull anyone into her dream. Make no mistake, collecting information was important, especially if she was to join Shadowclan for real now, but she hadn't been in the right headspace that night.

What Corvin had said buzzed in her mind. She needed to bring an offering, something to show that she was a capable hunter and fighter. Well, she needed a body. Or at least a pelt, skull, tail, or something like that like Corvin had said, to prove her skills in battle. And of course, there was more to battle than killing, her mother had taught her as much, but she'd heard rumours of Shadowclan being tough and... occasionally bloodthirsty, so it might be the one clan it might actually fly in.

She had walked closer to the Shadowclan's border without even noticing it, and eventually came across an open field, contrasting sharply against the otherwise dark and murky forest and marshland that she'd seen around. And luck seemed to be in her favour, she picked up on the movements and scent of a feline not far up ahead of her. For a moment she wondered if it could be a Shadowclan cat (yeah maybe showing up with the corpse of one other of their clanmates wasn't a great way to be let into the clan), but after stalking closer ... well let's just say a warrior would not have that poor of a hunting technique, and after finding their scent properly, she determined that they had to be a housecat, or at least not a clancat.

Well, they seemed incompetent when it came to hunting and stalking so it could be assumed that they also didn't know much about combat, and the fur pattern definitely reminded her of housecats that she'd seen. So this would be her target? Very well then.

Lowering her body and using the shadows and plants around her to blend into her surroundings while keeping an eye on the ground to make sure she didn't step on any twigs or dry leaves as she crept forward. The golden cat seemed completely unaware of Wyvern's presence, and for a moment the loner wondered if they really were that inattentive. The next, she'd lunged.

One paw reached out towards the cat's face, aiming to blind them somewhat. She had a few lessons in fighting, and none of them had focused on killing, but blinding someone would no doubt give her an upper paw. Her claws cut just above her target's eyes, as the other cat's reflexes seemed to still be decent, but another strike aiming towards their shoulder area landed magnificently, and Wyvern knew she'd aimed well when a screech of pain greeted her ears.

As she tried to push away the thought that this was a real, living cat, and not mere prey.

Then another strike, this one aiming to hit the golden cat's leg, sending them stumbling, and it was a hit. Wyvern then pressed both paws against the shoulders of the cat. She was not as old as them, but it seemed like her training and activity had built up enough muscle to overpower them and pin them to the ground. A hiss left the golden cat as Wyvern felt their claws trying to scratch her stomach, but once she moved one of her paws to press down their head, exposing the neck, and quickly feeling the warm blood flood her mouth, the movements began to become more feeble, eventually stopping completely.

By now the light would have died from their gaze, but Wyvern had closed her eyes once she bit down to avoid seeing it.

Well, she was done.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 9th, 2024, 09:38 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

wither
she/her // 18 moons // outsider

---

The young molly hunkers low as she stalks her breakfast, irises narrowed into slits as the robin she watches pecks unknowingly at the ground. She creeps forward through the tall grass ever so slowly. Ever so silently. Until she's close enough to claim her meal. A purr of satisfaction rumbles from her throat as she begins to eat, enjoying the warmth of the morning sun against her pelt.

[ open to outsider or riverclan interaction! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 9th, 2024, 06:28 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
wither
she/her // 18 moons // outsider

---

The young molly hunkers low as she stalks her breakfast, irises narrowed into slits as the robin she watches pecks unknowingly at the ground. She creeps forward through the tall grass ever so slowly. Ever so silently. Until she's close enough to claim her meal. A purr of satisfaction rumbles from her throat as she begins to eat, enjoying the warmth of the morning sun against her pelt.

[ open to outsider or riverclan interaction! ]
Coconut
She, Her\Kittypet\122 Moons\Outsider
"Hey! That's my food bowl!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Coconut was walking along the plains, feeling the damp air on her fur, when she smelt the metallic stench of blood. Brown ears perked and swerved around as she tried to locate it so that she could stay as far from it as possible. She would hate to bump into a predator, a coyote or something. Man, would she be used as a shirt! Icy blue eyes widened and adjusted on the dead bird that lay in a cats jaws. Eating, they were eating. Oh, so no predator? Alrighty then, maybe she could chat with this stranger.

"Oi! Nice bird ya got there! Me humans don't give me stuff like that. Tried to catch one, pretty unsuccessful," the Siamese shrugged her shoulders. It's not like she needed stuff like that anyhow, she quite liked the food she got (not that she didn't try to steal scraps from the counter. She definitely did that). She gave her medium length her a good shake and smiled, the bell on her color dinging in protest.

"Name's Coconut, live 'round this neighborhood with my folks. Just thought to do some exploring."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!