Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by gs29513
Today 02:22 PM
Never have I ever game!
Last post by Bean
Today 02:19 PM
July Gathering
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 02:19 PM
In a sky full of stars -...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 02:18 PM

Old July 4th, 2024, 11:46 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Hunting Contest (Apprentices + Warriors)

SilverPaw Smiled, Tail Flicking. Will Do, Larky! He Gave A Purr, Limping Out After LarkSwoop. His Tail Swished, Bouncing His Front Half Up With Every Step. It Didn't Hurt That Much Anymore. But It Still Wore Him Out When Doing That. The Cobwebs On His Front, Useless Leg Felt Like They Weren't There, Along With The Cobwebs On His Back. His Face, However. There Was Total Darkness There, Along With No Hearing, Dispute Him Checking Many Times For Cobwebs Block His Ear, But Alas, None. @isla - Larky!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; July 4th, 2024 at 11:46 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:54 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
10 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Sprucejumper was torn. On one paw, he had been chosen, which made sense because there weren't all that many warriors gathered around yet... and he was certain that if his former mentor were here, they would be giving him the biggest, goofiest, proudest smile. On the other paw... ew. He had to socialize now. Whatever. Maybe he could get away with just following orders, staring at cats, and not saying a single word. That would be the best outcome as far as he was concerned. Shifting his paws together to sit a little taller, the young warrior simply nodded to let Pompous know he had understood.

Before the Havana Brown mix could so much as begin looking for this Crowtalon cat, a familiar voice sounded besides him, and he felt the fur on the back of his neck tingle with a warning. There was no danger, of course. No, nothing so nefarious. But as he turned to meet the gaze of the red furred feline that had become his number one nemesis, he could feel his eyes narrowing. It seemed even when he was trying to modestly live up to The Boulder's example he couldn't escape her. The cat that was trying to take his place as their proper adopted son. Chatty the Usurper! Hiss. And to think she had once considered her... tolerable.

Her words - once he had bothered to process them - were amicable enough. Damn her. That's why she was winning so much favor from the mountainous hornet over him, wasn't it? That damned charisma. Well you know what? Two could play that game. Sprucejumper could be charming. He could be so charming he would charm the fur out of Chatty, that's how amazingly charismatic he could be, thank you very much!

"Gratitude."

There. See how absolutely pragmatic he could be? Despite the fact that Chatty was obviously a fiend and a villain, he had been the bigger cat here and offered his thanks to what was no doubt a false congratulations meant only to further boost herself in the eyes of The Boulder. Perhaps they were fooled, but this former kittypet would not be. Curses, he would not!

Before he was forced to give the red molly anymore of his time, Pompous began speaking once more, and the deadpanned feline almost blanched as the patrols were made bigger, with more warriors than apprentices per group now. It made his having volunteered almost meaningless, but he could handle that much. With only one apprentice to watch out for, there would no doubt be no real danger here. No. That wasn't his problem. It was more so that he would be forced to stay besides The Usurper for even longer! A more devastating outcome he could not fathom!

Still... with this upset he could live. He'd been through worse. And besides, it was just what he needed. A chance to prove to Chatty just who the better kit was! Or you know... not kit anymore, but semantics. It wasn't like the hornet needed to have a parent, anyways. Not one so close in age to them, so really, it was only sensible to see this as the personal attack that it was, now wasn't it?

And speaking of worse... I'm sorry? Was that Angry joining in on the competition turned training event turned maybe competition again? Oh. Good. He might not have been in any danger before, but the tom was still wary whenever the leader was around. From what little he understood of clan life, getting in the minute ball of ire's way was a quick guarantee to death, and he liked being alive, thank you. None of this rush to go to Cloud Land or whatever it was the star worshipers called their imaginary heaven. Gratefully, he had by now mastered remaining stoic and emotionless during most times, no matter his inner turmoil. Without another word, Sprucejumper stood, following Pompous out into the woods.

@taillow [Redhawk]
| I would apologize for Sprucejumper being a brat, but let's be real. You love him. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 6th, 2024, 01:38 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Hollyheart called her party together.

Known users-
@SeonghwaBerry
@Samantha
Unknown users
Morning paw
Mallow paw
Almond bay
Pepper speck
Oak claw
Dove swoop

PINTO BEAN has been captured...
Old July 6th, 2024, 07:13 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Weepingwillow wauted

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 7th, 2024, 09:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw glanced around at the gathering cats. More have bothered gathering while he had closed his eyes in wait for something to actually happen. Like seriously, he was going to die of boredom before they actually got their tails in gear enough to get them moving out to you know, actually hunt?! Call Morningpaw crazy but when one joins a hunting competition, you would expect hunting. The apprentice forced down an eye roll and glanced around at the cats as Larkswoop called the groups and leaders of both of them. Well then, finally. The feline huffed and stretched with a yawn wide enough to make his eyes water. He glanced-oh wait, that was Bumblestar. Oh stars, great, amazing even. Well, he needs to do his absolute best but also maybe the old leader (because she was old, by his standards at least) had a trick or two that Orange Guy hadn’t taught him.

The apprentice padded over to the slow approaching leader. Seems she was lagging behind the groups. Well too bad so sad if she didn’t want to talk to someone she should hide in her den like he did in the apprentice den when he just wanted one moment of stars damn peace to rest his eyes!!! Just five moments, that’s all he asks. The apprentice got over his moment of anger with a quick couple flicks of his tail and resumed his path to Bumblestar.
Bumblestar. Would you be willing to give me some tips? You probably know more than the guy who taught me.” The apprentice spoke as he came up to the leader before readjusting his walking to be at the leader’s side as they walked out after the competition. “Besides how the hell will I beat fully trained warriors only having one lesson under me? Honestly why call this thing a competition when it is so unbalanced.” He left out the part where he could’ve had more if he hadn’t gotten lost like a stupid idiot. The leader already had that to hold against him so why remind her.
[ @dino. - Bumblestar ]
[ Hope you don't mind me throwing Morning at you hehe ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by Dolomedes; July 7th, 2024 at 09:20 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:37 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Asleep

{Crowtalon}-{25 Moons}
Crowtalon nodded at his sister and at Sprucejumper.He had yet to meet him but eh he would get around to that eventually he just wanted to focus on the things that were currently happening. He quickly caught up with his sister his black tail swaying side to side. “So how are you feeling about the event it seems to be a good turn out if I do say so myself.” he says in a lighthearted tone.
Tags
@isla {Larkswoop}

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon