My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 52 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Thrushfreckle - @ghost. ] [Snowpaw - @Windy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hearing his name called with a jaunty tone from Lightning was something Hawkfur wasn't used to. In fact, he had the distinct feeling that he was in trouble when the calico's eyes gleamed teasingly as she beheld him. Her speech completely boggled him, but stars he would be lying if he said he wasn't relieved to see her actually happy for once. Maybe... maybe this was a blessing in disguise. The clan could start over, show that they really, really did care for Lightningstorm. Tucking the thought away, Hawkfur gave her a little grin in response to her request. "The stars? Wow, do I feel special!" He chuckled as she admitted it might have just been her own voice.

Take Thrushfreckle and Snowpaw? Yeah, he could do that! He listened carefully as she described the herbs, too. "You can count on us." He promised, though his eyes shadowed a little as he said it. His promise went beyond the patrol, beyond herbs. But how was he supposed to win back the trust of a cat who didn't even remember him?

Stars, he was thinking of it again! Giving Lightningstorm a nod, Hawkfur padded a few tail-lengths away to call and wait for his patrolmates. "Thrushfreckle! Snowpaw! With me!"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 05:29 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive padded into the area with Flowerpaw's rabbit, his mice, and the vole. He set them all down and called out. "Crowtooth! We're back. And I need to talk to you privately." He said, the cold panic still frozen in his chest.

[1+ Rabbit 3+ mice 1+ vole]

@Rani @---Bluestar---

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:48 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 52 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Thrushfreckle - @ghost. ] [Snowpaw - @Windy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hearing his name called with a jaunty tone from Lightning was something Hawkfur wasn't used to. In fact, he had the distinct feeling that he was in trouble when the calico's eyes gleamed teasingly as she beheld him. Her speech completely boggled him, but stars he would be lying if he said he wasn't relieved to see her actually happy for once. Maybe... maybe this was a blessing in disguise. The clan could start over, show that they really, really did care for Lightningstorm. Tucking the thought away, Hawkfur gave her a little grin in response to her request. "The stars? Wow, do I feel special!" He chuckled as she admitted it might have just been her own voice.

Take Thrushfreckle and Snowpaw? Yeah, he could do that! He listened carefully as she described the herbs, too. "You can count on us." He promised, though his eyes shadowed a little as he said it. His promise went beyond the patrol, beyond herbs. But how was he supposed to win back the trust of a cat who didn't even remember him?

Stars, he was thinking of it again! Giving Lightningstorm a nod, Hawkfur padded a few tail-lengths away to call and wait for his patrolmates. "Thrushfreckle! Snowpaw! With me!"
Snowpaw came.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old July 3rd, 2024, 12:19 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Snowbush
Find my eyes with yours
+ she/her + 45 moons

Well, she had waited long enough for Flower'paw' to show up but not once did she see a hint of their presence. She didn't want to sit here waiting forever for a cat who might not even bother showing up, it was a waste of her time. "I guess, flowerpaw has better stuff to do, let's get going Lightingpaw" she flicked her bushy tail as a signal for the apprentice. With nothing to say she began the trek to twilightfalls, making sure to not go to fast and end up leaving the other behind. "If they choose to suddenly have time then they should know how to follow a scent trail."

@---Bluestar--- @Lightningpaw666

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 3rd, 2024, 04:09 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Queenly

just then Flowerpaw ran up. " Sorry I'm late!" she mewed
@Kix
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:22 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moonsherbal knowledge purrk
tags; @Fish @gs29513

Poppysong blinks awake at their name and stretch out their back. “White flowers, you say? Should be easy enough. If we see any sign RiverClan I’ll be sure to let ya’ know for future patrols.”

Poppysong scans the clearing, noticing Deadmoon being ready to go. “Deadmoon, wanna go down by the RiverClan border with me? We need daisy and camomile, both just white flowers, pretty hard to miss.”

While waiting for Deadmoon to respond, Poppysong spots their old apprentice. “Spottedpaw, wanna come?” They call, standing near the entrance, ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Another herb patrol? That was A-OK with Deadmoon, because that meant she didn't have to risk looking like a pathetic Shadowclanner trying to chase rabbits. Always a win! She could catch plants at least! Although going over into Riverclan territory sounded a bit more thrilling than the typical herb patrol (and Deadmoon wasn't necessarily seeking thrills), it should still be pretty chill. Calm and normal. At least the herbs in question were relatively similar looking, so it would be a bit more difficult for her to grab the wrong plant by mistake. In this case, two wrongs might actually make a right. Now it simply remained to be seen where Spottedpaw (she had a vague recollection of the apprentice, who had been nice enough) and Poppysong were. Once they showed up, she was ready to roll, and in hopes of encouraging them to move quickly Deadmoon made her way over to the camp entrance. Plus, she could always use a bit of a head start. @MangofDoom @Fish

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Dejected ⋆ Melancholic ⋆ Neutral Good
“Life is fickle and self serving."

Spottedpaw tilted her head as she waited for someone to speak up. Well suppose she could be the one to do it. "Are we waiting for ghosts to bite our ankles? Let's get going." Spottedpaw said mildly annoyed before she got up and started to walk towards the border. Typically she would be nicer about things but at this point and time, she was not feeling like typical Spottedpaw.

Last edited by Fish; July 4th, 2024 at 02:22 AM.