Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
eternal placeholder....
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:00 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 01:59 PM
Instant Ramen l P
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:26 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:22 PM
Your beauty shines and...
by Bean
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 01:16 PM

Old July 3rd, 2024, 09:31 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default READY, SET, THROW! [mud fight, all ages!]

Event [#event]

"what a meetin', ey, glowin'." grousepaw mused, practically jogging towards the apprentice den. an idea, one from much earlier in their apprenticeship, came to him and he grinned slightly, just ever so slightly diverting their course more towards the apprentice den area, where the stream cut through. "i guess i have you to thank for makin' my punk life harder?" he mused, tilting his head a bit with one of those up-to-no-good smirks.

then, right as they crossed over the stream, he fell back just enough for glowing to get a good few paces ahead, dug his paw into the mud around the small stream that cut through the camp (though, admittedly, there were various pockets of mud left over from the last drizzle that graced the territory that he could have chosen from instead) and slung it, a wide grin on his face.

"that's for bein' a kiss-ass, an' a loyalist." he said, all in that playful, non-serious tone he always did, as his ball of mud collided nice and good with the back of glowingpaw's head.

hello everyone, and welcome to the accidental mud fight! happening just out of the way of the main shadowclan clearing, tucked by the apprentice den, chaos breaks out as mud flies!

older kits, apprentices, and warriors are free to join as long as they can handle getting hit with mud.

this is just a fun event to boost activity, make friendships, and generally have fun. no dice rolling (unless you want to!) and no point system. just mud and fun!

if you want your cat to get hit by a stray bit of mud and join in out of revenge, that's also very welcome!

special thanks to stag for the mud battle idea, and mica for calming my anxieties.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @JackHunt_17 @shaae_26 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @ghost. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @samm @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @ollie @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @SnowheartTC @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit

Last edited by redshiftreign; July 3rd, 2024 at 09:33 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 09:53 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: READY, SET, THROW! [mud fight, all ages!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

Event [#event]

"what a meetin', ey, glowin'." grousepaw mused, practically jogging towards the apprentice den. an idea, one from much earlier in their apprenticeship, came to him and he grinned slightly, just ever so slightly diverting their course more towards the apprentice den area, where the stream cut through. "i guess i have you to thank for makin' my punk life harder?" he mused, tilting his head a bit with one of those up-to-no-good smirks.

then, right as they crossed over the stream, he fell back just enough for glowing to get a good few paces ahead, dug his paw into the mud around the small stream that cut through the camp (though, admittedly, there were various pockets of mud left over from the last drizzle that graced the territory that he could have chosen from instead) and slung it, a wide grin on his face.

"that's for bein' a kiss-ass, an' a loyalist." he said, all in that playful, non-serious tone he always did, as his ball of mud collided nice and good with the back of glowingpaw's head.

hello everyone, and welcome to the accidental mud fight! happening just out of the way of the main shadowclan clearing, tucked by the apprentice den, chaos breaks out as mud flies!

older kits, apprentices, and warriors are free to join as long as they can handle getting hit with mud.

this is just a fun event to boost activity, make friendships, and generally have fun. no dice rolling (unless you want to!) and no point system. just mud and fun!

if you want your cat to get hit by a stray bit of mud and join in out of revenge, that's also very welcome!

special thanks to stag for the mud battle idea, and mica for calming my anxieties.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @JackHunt_17 @shaae_26 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @ghost. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @samm @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @ollie @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @SnowheartTC @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar.

Looking up in suprise. Meadowwhisper looked up at whoever through the mud. "That hit me!" Meadowwhisper exclaimed, though her eyes were fillled with excitment and fun. "Darn apprentices!" Meadowwhisper teased in a gentle purr, taking a pawful of mud and flinging it back at the apprentice.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old July 3rd, 2024, 11:30 PM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Fallowpaw and twilightpaw looked at each other, and started chucking mud at each other.

PINTO BEAN has been captured...
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:12 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

The sound of playful yowls and squelching was what roused Quietpaw from her nest. What was going on now. A huff left her maw as she slunk towards the mouth of the den to see what all the fuss was. Couldn't an apprentice just nap in peace anymore? Peering out into the clearing, a trill of alarm was the response to the flurry of mudballs flying past her face. The hell?!

Withdrawing from the sight, but still watching the absurb scene, the apprentice gave another annoyed grumble. Were her clanmates so immature that they were slinging filthy mud at each other now?! Ugh, sometimes she really hated Shadowclan. Disdainful orbs observed the mess that was taking place in front of her. Cautiousness and a general hatred of getting dirty kept her from venturing further into this war of mud.

(Someone hit her with a mudball please! >:3)

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 4th, 2024 at 02:13 AM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 10:09 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Yes," Owlwing thought to himself. A mudfight was just the thing to ease his conscience. With a yowl of delight, he flung himself at the large scrum of cats, flinging mud in all directions, and at cats he didn't even know.
Old July 4th, 2024, 10:54 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

The sound of playful yowls and squelching was what roused Quietpaw from her nest. What was going on now. A huff left her maw as she slunk towards the mouth of the den to see what all the fuss was. Couldn't an apprentice just nap in peace anymore? Peering out into the clearing, a trill of alarm was the response to the flurry of mudballs flying past her face. The hell?!

Withdrawing from the sight, but still watching the absurb scene, the apprentice gave another annoyed grumble. Were her clanmates so immature that they were slinging filthy mud at each other now?! Ugh, sometimes she really hated Shadowclan. Disdainful orbs observed the mess that was taking place in front of her. Cautiousness and a general hatred of getting dirty kept her from venturing further into this war of mud.

(Someone hit her with a mudball please! >:3)

OPEN

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
(you don't have to tell me twice!)
Mud? Magpiepaw wasn't the kind of cat to willing seek out a mess, infact, most days she spent hours cleaning out her pelt to look presentable. But today, like any other day, was an exception. Because what good were rules if she couldn't break them? Grousepaw, what a guy. She smiled toothily, her uneven and sharp teeth on full display. Well, well, well, look who's joined the party?

Quietpaw. Just the cat she wanted to bother. Served her right for bossing THE GREAT MAGPIEPAW around. The small apprentice quickly made her way to the bank, its shore slick and sticky with mud. The substance caked into her fur. Magpiepaw smiled. It was perfect.

While she would've loved to scream as she threw the mudball at Quietpaw, she knew that would only give her away, allowing the bossy cat to possibly dodge her throw. She would NOT let that happen! Nuh-uh, no way! May Starclan be her witness, today would be a day to remember!

With one quick and perfectly made throw, Magpiepaw aimed her mud near Quietpaw's flank, just so it would be a bit harder for her to wash it out afterwards since she'd have to twist around to do so. The fact that she semed so disgusted by the mud flying around made this even more hilarious. "HAHAHAHA! Take that, you oversized sea slug!"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 4th, 2024, 11:04 AM
it'll just take time.....

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

GLOWINGPAW
--
[ Small, grey, white and light cream cat. ]
[ HE / THEY ]
[ KITTY SOFTPAWS & LYREBIRD'S LULLABY ]
[ Perm Active & Inactive ]

--
Grouse…just the cat he needed right now. Glowingpaw knew the remarks weren’t aggressive yet they hurt. Their own sibling didn’t support the changes completely. “Yeah, you do. Maybe stop being so reckle-” He mewed, not noticing that Grouse had stopped. Cold mud slaps the back of his head. “Excuse you?! How dare you! Slain by my own kin!” He fell to the floor dramatically before scooping up a paw and throwing towards his littermate. “Take that, loser face!” Glowing shook his head, aiming to get the mud off his pelt.

[ @redshiftreign , and OPEN ]

✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement ] ✰
secrets you bury deep within the sand
like truth trapped in the night
the fears behind your eyes

Old July 4th, 2024, 11:07 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw sat in the corner, astonished at what she was witnessing with her ears. She may not be able to see any of the mud flying through the air but she sure can hear it. The sound of it squishing either into the wall of camp or against some unfortunate cat's face, she heard it all. Did everyone in the clan just suddenly lose their minds collectively?! She could only guess so since apparently, they wanted to cover everyone in mud. Not today, she did not feel like cleaning gunky mud off her pelt for the unforeseeable days.

[ open for someone to chuck mud at them ]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 4th, 2024, 11:34 AM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

SILVER TONGUE - JUST A SCRATCH - BURN, BABY, BURN
"people love it when there's blood on their screen."

[ @stag [glowingpaw!] , @Estelle [ sleepysunrise] , @Kix [wispypaw] ]

a grin settled on grousepaw's face as his brother dramatically fell, proudly lifting his head. "the siblicide is complete, only i reign supreme!" he chimed, the playful dramatics that had dominated their kithood. it was just like playing clan all over again, with the other kits in the den. grousekit had always made up his own roles, much to the dismay of everyone else.

what he didn't expect was others to join in. busy reveling in the chaos he had sewn, he completely forgot his number one threat; glowingpaw. and a glob of mud smacked grouse in the side of the face. his ear flicked the brunt of the slop off, shaking his head like a dog, before bounding over to a particularly sopping puddle of mud and turning to grin at glowin'. "oi! all-right, just you wait. when you least expect it, mud slam dunk!" he swore

and it seemed like he had accidentally gotten mud on meadowwisper, because she was on a war path. laughing as the warrior chucked mud back, he twisted out of the way and scooped up some of his own. in the chaos, he chucked a ball of mud in her direction but missed, headed straight for wispypaw. oops. grouse feigned innocence, scrambling up a small rock and staring out over the now warzone. "now this is what i'm talking about!"

when he glanced around, passing he saw sleepypaw- sunrise, and his heart sank just a bit.

well.

maybe-

bad idea, but-

grousepaw slid down from his perch and, promptly scouping up a pawful of mud, though smaller than his previous mortar rounds, and flung it at her. "you too good for a little mud, little lady?" he asked, feigning play but unable to stop the slight edge to his voice.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old July 4th, 2024, 11:45 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

Cloverpaw found it quite hard to stay silent for the remainder of the meeting. They felt like they could just explode into a tsunami of words. And finally, the meeting ended!!! That was a looonnng meeting for sure. Then, right as Cloverpaw was about of ask their mentor for training, Grousepaw struck. They turned their head as the Medicine Cat Apprentice threw some mud at his clanmate. "MUD FIGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!!!" the apprentice screeched, making her way over to a patch of mud. Green hues searched for a target when they picked out Wispypaw. A grin spread on their maw as the tiny tabby scooped up some mud and chucked it at the blind apprentice. "HEY WISPYPAW!! THATS BECAUSE YOU LOOK COOL!!!" Cloverpaw called out, their body vibrating with excitement!! They could act like a kit because it was a Mud Fight one of the Medicine Cats started!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN YEETING MUD AT CATS!!!!!

Next, Cloverpaw sought out his next target. Then, he got an idea. A wonderful, awful idea. A smirk made their way on his face as he made a big mud ball, as big as their paw. They laid down, using their forpaws to pick it up. Phew, it was HEAVY!!! He turned as he sought out the cat who also threw mud at their previous target. With a loud screech, Cloverpaw threw the mud ball full force at them. "I GOT YOU GROUSEPAW!!!!! MUD FIGHTS ARE AWESOME!!!!!" Their green eyes gleamed with joy, lashing their tail fro to fro. This was so much fun!! "HEY MISS LOSTSPARK!! I TOSSED A MUDBALL AT GROUSEPAW!! ISN'T THAT THE COOLEST THING EVER!?!?!" they called out to their mentor, a grin plastered on their face. THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

[ @redshiftreign (Grouse) @Kix (For Wispy) @Rose (For Lost) ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream