Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roseheart + Briarfur Kits!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:51 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:36 AM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:04 AM
grackle cackle macklemore...
by ophelia
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:43 AM

Old July 3rd, 2024, 01:53 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: riverclan, attack! [rc v atari 1]

Birdsnow stood in the ranks of cats, uneasy. Fadings choice wasn't her business but she couldn't say that she agreed... at all. But oh well.

------

Briar watched her former Clan with narrowed green eyes. She found her heart racing, feeling panicked and overall just... she hated their faces. Their scents. Their personalities. How they continuously ruined her life. But she still found herself looking for two faces in particular, her panicked heart fluttering with a bit of nervousness. Was he here? Was he okay?

Had he missed her?

Not important. Totally not important.

------

Mars stood in the front lines, near his sister, blazing orange eyes glaring defiantly at the surrounding cats.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; July 3rd, 2024 at 02:03 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 03:10 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wolf-Spider
The Grey Mainecoon Lashed His Tail, Staring At This RiverClan. He Didnt Like This, Not One Bit.
Ember
The Two-Toned Tom Nervously Followed The Others, Hackles Raised.
TINYTOAD
The Tortie She Lashed Her Tail, Giving A Snort.
FROSTBREAK
The Cream And Blue Mainecoon Mix Growled, Meeting The Rest Of Her New Clan At The Border.
FROSTGNASH
She Followed, Short Tail High In The Air.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old July 3rd, 2024, 11:45 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

「〷」 COWBOY OF THE WILD WEST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT // JESSE
he | him ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture + a kinked tail; bright amber eyes. wears a damaged burgundy bandana around his throat. ♛
purrks : agatha kitty, lyrebird's lullaby, herb knowledge

cw : brief dissociation mention
Objectively speaking, he hadn't intended to end up here. The chimera had wanted to get away from the clans and all their pestering whining. They had been fun to play with but he had his fill at this point in time. Always too quick to bite, honestly, and he thought he was aggressive! So, naturally, Jesse snuck onto one of the loud-rumbly-dens that moved along ,,, okay, he didn't understand what the hell it was but it had certainly been a fast way of transportation.

And then events occurred that resulted in him gaining a new pretty bandana. He hadn't known how far how he had traveled, the days seemingly blending together after er, Buck decided to bite the dust. That was one of the unfortunate things about being alone. If no one gazed upon them, did not speak nor acknowledge their existence - no perception, no stage to perform; his existence ceased. The damn loud-rumbly-den had practically stranded him nowhere and he had been left to wander.

Jesse was great at wandering. He turned his head off and simply let his furbag take the controls. He had eventually wandered and bumped into actual cats; bringing him back into existence. Another group and with excited glee he wiggled his way into their ranks; keen to play another role, to experience companionship no matter the false pretenses.

Sure, his throat felt rather raw but it really only added for the raspy effect. A mimic, a disguise. It had been moons since Jesse had last joined a... collective of sorts. All fun beginning to learn the in's and out's. There was a learning gap, and being so - er, friendly was a little bit irritating but it was amusing enough to stay.

Expect now he was beginning to question that decision. RiverClan had came to crash the party, pestering as always. Yet it went beyond that. He could smell the scent of spice & citrus, something he had smelt practically everyday for a period of time. Wormbite. The boring black cat had made his return. Part of the reason he wanted to get some space from that dreadful area in the first place. He even brought RiverClan from the sounds of another's yapping. Jesse had been laying in the grass, enjoying the sun but what a lovely day it had been was now ruined. Vanquished. A thorn had appeared, a loose end.

He couldn't see him, though. Instead, Jesse swiftly ducked his head, placing a paw on top of his snout. This was the furthest thing from cool. His claws sunk into the dirt. Aa, he could only hope the other would not scent him - get lost in the other scents but his doubt was low. It was only the matter on whether or not he would speak his thoughts.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:14 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderstrike's nose twitched when a smell from the hostile winds wafted a scent of other cats to her. Thankful these winds were calm and helpful this time. She stood at the ready for a fight while watching the cats approach closer to them but wasn't going to ever throw a claw first. No, she couldn't ever do that again. Shaking off the whince from an awful memory, the young warrior carefully listened to what the seeming leader of these cats said and they seemed to have a thousand ticks on their rear-end by how hostile they were.

Still Adderstrike did not act first and calmly looked over to Fadingstar to see how he would respond to this hostility. Thankfully he didn't start with claws, though she would have worded things a little differently if it was her in his position. Her tail twitched slightly as a thought danced across her mind. Would this cat attack them straight away? With how they were acting it seemed like that would be the case. Given this, Adderstrike was going to have to start doing more mental arguments in her head, maybe she could become a diplomat? It seemed like this was in her career given she redirected Fadingstar from a full frontal assault out of no where. This was a thought that she should come back to after this.
Old July 4th, 2024, 05:25 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Exclamation Re: riverclan, attack! [rc v atari 1]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Saturn
Atari Crown

Gaze still fixed on the other group, Saturn could hear the rustling of her family behind her catching up and raising their voices. Her own siblings' and second's words rose from the cacophony, although not all of them directed at her, such as Nyx's yowl demanding to meet the leader of things operation. Oh stars, was she wanting to rip them a new one, or just skip a step and rip their fur off instead, but the sheer size of the flock she was faced with concerned her. Fury burned in her veins, sure, but so did devotion to the Atari. Could they really win this?

Then her eyes landed on a figure at the edge of the other ranks, and her lips curled just as her cousin stepped forward to whisperingly report about it to her. Hawkeye. And not only him but at least two more of what remained of their enemies.

A feline stepped forward from the other group before Saturn had time to think much more, and she turned to this.... Fading Star as the leader began to speak. ''this new group that's in these mountains?'' She wouldn't have much minded new neighbours but some greeting that this was. Showing up and immediately challenging the other residents? Fading Star spoke formally but beyond that the Clan seemed devoid of any manners.

"Not afraid of us? I'm sorry, but I'd barely noticed you lot before this little stunt. Have we tried to push you away? To steal from you or antagonize your group? NO." Gaze hardening, she took a step towards the leader. "And if your group needed a new place to live, there is plenty of land occupied by nothin' more then a pawful of loners, despite that you picked to climb all the way up here -and hey, don't get me wrong, the view is hecking gorgeous- but instead of minding your. own. business. you decide to start pushing our borders?"

"Oh my bad; let me rephrase. To demonstrate that you want peace, like avoid fighting or being driven away, you come to antagonize us? I don't know what kinda logic ya'll are runnin' on but up here, stealing a chuck of land from another group -and chuck that you don't even need if you think it's so tiny- is a sign of hostility."

It had gotten to the point where the Crown had started pacing back and forth before Fading Star, tail flicking to and fro and eyes always fixed on him, but now she came to a halt and took yet another step towards him. "If you don't want violence you leave the borders as they are, Fading Star, that's kinda leading-a-group-101, so simple each and every single one of the Atari knows that, yet you pull this and expect us to roll over? Well riddle me this, if someone else were to come along, sneak in snag a piece of your hunting land just to sit on it and then threaten you, would you let that slide?"

She knew they couldn't win a war here. Maybe a battle, some well-placed traps, good strategy and quick thinking could earn them enough of an upper paw to be able to at least negotiate on fairer terms later down the line. But could she really just leave this be? To turn and leave after something like this? If she rolled over now, the River Clan would never view the Atari with even a modicum of respect, and she had seen what that could lead to in wars. Besides, who knew what venom-coated lies the snakes that were the other group had whispered in Fading Star's ears.

''What will it be?''
She stood there for a moment, still as a statue.

Then, a single lash of her tail as a signal to the Atari.

ATTACK.

ATARI, this is supposed to be a quick attack and then Saturn will call for a retreat. She wants to show that Atari won't just roll over like that, but Atari will lose the battle since Riverclan is larger. So don't plan any super long fights ok? My DMs/VMs/PMs always open if there are any questions!

@occultation @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @ghost. @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @~Jade

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here

Last edited by Luminous; July 4th, 2024 at 07:42 AM. Reason: fixed typos
Old July 4th, 2024, 06:07 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Shiira | Atari Claw
[No purrks]
[Just like my signature says, I do not share my character's thoughts]

Haha. That was funny. Who does this girl think she is? Literally no own else said anything but her? Oh, so they're both loud talkers. Can she not look at her own 'riverclan' stuff and see what she looks like now? Was she the type of cat to obey every command no matter how insane it is? "And who are you huh? If you wanted to talk you and your group wouldn't be standing here of all places" She had to hold back from laughing or even starting the fight herself. She knew it was going to happen soon anyways so why waste even more of they're time? The other cat may not want to get her claws dirty but if that's true she wouldn't be in the atari's territory. So clearly this cat didn't care about fighting or not "You seem like someone who thinks you're some sort of hero or somethin'" actually, not just her, but every cat that was tresspasing right now! If not, then they must be itching to act like they're the main character already. And Shiira hates it! Hates it hates it hates it. They can all burn in a raging forest fire down back at the forest for all she cares.

And just like she thought would happen. The one word she's been waiting for; 'Attack. She refused to wste her time doing nothing when her claws were itching for blood. She leaped forward, her claws aimed at the other she-cat. She wanted to try and get a good attack in the throat if she could reach it. One that would make this cat shut up. Gosh, how stupid does one have to be to think a battle won't break out from this. This ridicioulus action that even a simple young would know better than to stroll up to a random group in the mountains and take a bite out of THEIR home. If this cat would protect her mess of a leader at all cost, then she'll have to take her first.

[ @isla ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Yesterday at 11:52 PM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 06:23 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Harpy
Atari
she/her | 24 moons
[Lean striped bengal with pale legs and stomach and yellow eyes]

· · ────────────── · ·
[Dusklion - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Harpy listened eagerly as Saturn set the limit for this Star bloke, her long thin tail whipping behind her. Ooohhohoho she wanted a FIGHT. She wanted BLOOD. The little one by the faded star looked so easy to rile up… Harpy wanted to play with her~

Saturn paused in her tirade, and a wave of tension washed over the gathered Atari. This was it. Harpy unsheathed her claws.

The Crown didn’t need to say anything. So close was the bond between Atari that a single lash of their leader’s tail had the crowd surging forward. Harpy yowled gleefully as she sprang forward, aiming right for the little River Princess near the failed leader. Now she looked fun~

Leaping forward, claws outstretched, Harpy aimed to slash her claws along the shoulder of the apparent second-in-command of this idiotic group of fishy-cats. She’d hate to ruin her pretty face so early on.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 4th, 2024, 07:53 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Willowtail bared her teeth as cats starting charging and fighting. Being now bigger than a new apprentice, Willowtail still bared her teeth, if any cat thought they could beat her from her size, she'd show her strength and determination from Riverclan, and her swiftness phiscally and mentally from her Windclan side. Willowtail flattened her ears at the screeches and the battles around her, shaking out her pelt Willowtail's eyes turned sharp and cold, colder than when her mother died. (OPEN Someone please fight her )

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; July 4th, 2024 at 07:58 AM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 07:58 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
[Open]

Adderstrike rolled her eyes, by the demeanor of this cat this is where it seemed this was going to go. Too bad she was far too honorbound to her clan to up and ditch them when a fight happened. So Adderstrike too a defensive stance and waited for the first Atari cat to come to her. "If a fight is what you lot were itching for then come and get some." Adderstrike growled, challenging the nearest cat to come to her.
Old July 4th, 2024, 08:19 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

At the sign of attack, the Ace of Spades went from absolutely calm to a total warhorse is .5 seconds. With a loud, snarling battle yowl she hurdled into the thick of the battle, and in moments her golden hues locked on a target. Gritting her teeth, she lunged at the cat [rolled a 19] and it was most likely going to be perfectly accurate.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blaaze; Yesterday at 05:42 AM.