by ghost.
Last post by ollie
Today 08:59 AM

Old July 1st, 2024, 08:08 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar walked back up to the peak and sat as the cheers of the news names were echoed around the camp. The first warriors made in their home. How historical. On to more troubling matters. Dawnstar raised her tail for silence before she spoke again.

"We've been having trouble at our borders." The leader let a growl reverberate through her chest. "I've had to explain to Twilightstar why there was a dead WindClan warrior at my paws, and Mistlewhisker has reported that an injured ThunderClan apprentice was found at our border. I'm all for defending our borders and killing those who cross into our territory, but I can't help but wonder if some of you are trying to turn ShadowClan into the next RiverClan." Her golden hues lost their prideful glint as agitation crept into the orbs.

"No one reported anything about any cats stepping over our border, if I hadn't found the dead warrior or Mistlewhisker hadn't reported to me, I would have been completed blinded sided at the next gathering and two pissed off leaders at my throat. This is not the time to have both ThunderClan and WindClan attention on us. Our alliance with WindClan is over, if Twilightstar turns her gaze to ThunderClan and they ally to come down on us, we will be in trouble." It was just for two moons, a tentative peace between the clans until RiverClan returns and eyes were back on them again.

Dawnstar was more upset that neither of the cats who attacked the WindClan warrior or ThunderClan apprentice had told her a thing about it. Which made her assume that whoever did it killed and hurt the warrior and apprentice for the wrong reasons otherwise they would have told her. This meant that she had to find the problems and kill them before they continued to make things worse.

"I've enough dung my paws without having to deal with dumbasses trying to bring all of ShadowClan down with them. Outside of the fact that no one is allowed outside of the clan alone, I should be getting reports immediately about any clan cats that trespass into our territory. Whether you kill them or don't, I need to know! Hell, I don't care if you report to another high rank or an Enforcer so long as it gets back to me. Because when it comes to responsibility, I'm the one who has to deal with the damn backlash. If I have to start restricting access to the borders it will be done until warriors start making reports." It was just a select few cats, but unfortunately the whole clan would suffer if those idiots didn't start getting their acts together.

She didn't like blaming the whole clan for only a few's actions, but the whole clan would be penalized if they didn't start helping clean up the idiots' messes. If they pointed out the troublemakers, Dawnstar would happily kill or exile them because she didn't want to be dealing with this either.
"Whoever attacked the ThunderClan apprentice better come speak to me, cause if I have to hunt you down to get answers, I will make sure you live to regret it same with WindClan." StarClan knows Bumblebrat was going to try and start something over the apprentice. Dawnstar was not looking forward to another tedious war. It was honestly starting to get boring, fighting over the same freaking things.

The battle with RiverClan had been fun as it was something new, but she could already see how the fight with ThunderClan was going to play out. It'd be a back and forth until Dawnstar got bored, or her clan got lazy, and a ceasefire was called. Then history would repeat all over again. Perhaps she's been doing this for too long, but there was no excitement there.

ShadowClan's move, though stressful and honestly irritating, did shake things up and get ShadowClan's to get their act together a bit more. Hmm, perhaps she was just being restless. Getting exiled would be new though... Before her brain could start entertaining some very bad ideas, Dawnstar changed the subject as it jumped into her head.

"Oh, and before I forget, we've acquired some former RiverClanners. Pondpaw was a RiverClan apprentice. Tuftedtusk, I would like to take care of monitoring and training her. If she's lucky, she'll serve her new clan as well as Rookfire. However, if she proves anything less than worthy feel free to remove her." Dawnstar told the younger tom. He showed promise and Dawnstar wanted to see how he'd train a clan-swapper. The clan leader didn't know where the two warriors accompanying Pondpaw had gone. She wasn't wasting her time looking for them.

"This next RiverClanner some of you might remember. Before she joined RiverClan, she served in ShadowClan as a medicine cat, Ebonyfang. After she retired as a medicine cat she ran away from ShadowClan and joined RiverClan. Now that RiverClan's drowning in their incompetence, she's crawling back to ShadowClan. Usually, I would never take in such a traitor and would kill her on the spot, but as she has medical knowledge, I figured she could make herself useful. She's been demoted to the rank of an apprentice until I've deemed her trustworthy enough to serve as a warrior. Mistlewhisker, Lostspark and... Mossfreckle. I want you three to help me judge her. A true warrior will put their life on the line to serve and protect their clan. I want you to task her or watch her until she has filled the oath she broke once for each of you. Until she's put her life on the line her place in ShadowClan is limited." She growled softly.

"The rest of you, Marigoldpaw has the same restrictions as the apprentices, I don't want her outside of camp alone and I would expect you to keep your guard around her as she has betrayed ShadowClan before. You can put her to work as you please, though, I want no cat laying a claw on her unless you want my claws on you."

"If any of you have a problem with my decision; you better speak out now or hold tight to your tongue if you don't want to lose it." This wasn't up for discussion, but she found that cats like to air their grievances anyway. She'd be less irked with them questioning her judgment here than behind her back.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @JackHunt_17 @shaae_26 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @ghost. @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @samm @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @ollie @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @SnowheartTC @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; Yesterday at 07:43 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:15 PM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

@Aroogi

Pondpaw purred and made her way over to her mentor.

Pondpaw is known as ShadowClan's The Charmer.

Rosehawk is known as RiverClan's The Rose-Colored Hawk.
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:32 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Leapingpaw looked around suspicious of his clan members. What were these knuckle heads up to. "The next Riverclan... I hope this clan starts getting back in line." He muttered to himself annoyed at the current state of things. Imagine if they had to go and bunk with Riverclan for a while cause the two other clans pushed them out. He did NOT want to smell like fish but what was he supposed to actually do to keep others in line? Nothing, he guessed, since he was just an apprentice after all. It wasn't like these criminals were going to come and confide in him, he only cared about his brother and no one else, the way he liked it.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 06:33 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
@Aroogi

Pondpaw purred and made her way over to her mentor.

TUFTEDTUSK
He/Him / Warrior / 28 moons / ShC

---

The tom flicked an ear in surprise when Dawnstar assigned him Pondpaw - a former RiverClanner. The apprentice chose the correct side in the battle, that's for sure.

He saw her purr and head over to him. Giving a smile and purring as well, he gazed at the she-cat. "I'm not sure what your skillset is yet, so we can start with hunting if you'd like, Pondpaw."

"take a picture.. it'll last longer.."

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

Last edited by Aroogi; July 2nd, 2024 at 06:34 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 02:30 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

"Sleepysunrise! Squirrelrise! Rookfire!" Her quiet cheer came. Stuff was going pretty good. Dead body? Nope. Bad news? No-

Dead WindClan warrior?

Hurt ThunderClan apprentice?

Willowpaw was pretty sure ShadowClan was pretty screwed.

Her tail flicked anxiously. Was she the only one here who was stupid and screwing the clan over? Or were there more cats who just didn't have the IQ to report patrols and murders? No, she was the only one here who had THE IQ OF "DOO DOO". New number: "doo doo". Was there gonna be more fighting and stuff? Yay! WOO! SHE DEFINITELY LOVED FIGHTING AND MURDERING CATS!! YAAAYYYY SO MUCH FUN! She tried willing herself into being excited about homicide, like, wasn't slashing throats n biting spines n stuff n killing cats n stuff so entertaining and not morally wrong at all..........wh-what? NO. STOMACH NO MARIO IS NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO IDOLIZE. NOOOOOOO-

Some.... "unintelligent bottom" was in the clan? And they were a MURDERER. AS YOU DO. AS ONE SIMPLY DOES. YEA. NOT MAKING HER OVERLY PARANOID. NOT MAKING HER WANT TO CRY AND THEN CALL HERSELF A LOSER CRY HARDER. THANK YOU LIFE. THANK YOU. What? Whats that paws? You-you also want to- She anxiously pawed at the ground, taking from chef mario the masterful. The news began sinking into Willowpaw's apparently thick head. Murderers. There was MURDERER IN THE CLAN. MAYBE MORE. WHY MUST LIFE BE LIKE THIS.

Buut oh nevermind we'll just casually go over to the new kittys in the clan!! It was always good having more cats in the clan, in Willowpaw's opinion. But- huh? Former Medicine Cat? She didn't remember any other herbal kitty other than Lostspark, Mossfreckle..... and that was it. 'Thats because your a demented egghead.

Fun-sized brain holder

i don't remember asking.'

The elden ring death screen suddenly appeared, but instead of "YOU DIED" it said "ROASTED".

[ open :3 please excuse the two mario pictures clogging up the grimpeak thread ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; Yesterday at 11:21 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:00 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Oh. My. Stars. EBONYFANG WAS BACK?! Fiercefire was flooded with emotion. He heard Dawnstar refer to his former mate as "she" and "Marigold", causing him to wonder if he had transitioned. He had to find them and talk. ( @Madelaine )

---

Cougarbite sat with Forestpaw and listened
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:27 PM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

PONDPAW
SILVER TONGUE [ ACTIVE ]
MIND READER [ ACTIVE ]

Pondpaw gave a shake of her mottled, blue-gray mackerel tabby pelt. ''That's fine by me,'' She responded, voice soft. ''I haven't learned much besides the Warrior Code. Doedapple taught me it back in RiverClan.''

{ @Aroogi }

Pondpaw is known as ShadowClan's The Charmer.

Rosehawk is known as RiverClan's The Rose-Colored Hawk.

Last edited by isla; Yesterday at 04:10 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

FOGGYMASK
The Detective
he/him / voice sounds more like a growl / Mind Reader (active)

Foggymask was a bit alerted when he heard his name being screeched across the clearing. His fur bristled a little, but he flattened it, determined to keep his cool and temper.

"Magpiepaw." he said simply, bending down to touch noses with his new apprentice. "I'm Foggymask, your new mentor. Now, I understand you've had a lot of mentors that have failed you, and you didn't deserve them. But I do hope I can be different." he said, his voice smooth and plain as usual.

"So, do you want training? Tell me what your previous mentors taught you and I can build off of there." To properly train his apprentice, he didn't want to repeat what she already knew. That was a good idea, for certain. He knew that he didn't want to strike someone as a failure. He hated that anyone would even think that.

(continuity? nah.)

Ah. Cloverpaw was confused with his signing. He shook his head before speaking. "My apologies. I didn't want to reopen the wound on my throat. What I meant to say was 'what did you do to make Dawnstar make that remark?'. I bet you can't guess how I got this wound, though." he answered. Obviously, a 6 moon old apprentice wouldn't know sign language. Why he thought that one would? Foggymask had no clue.

A WindClan warrior, dead at the paws of a cat in ShadowClan who was a killer. And an injured ThunderClan apprentice. Stars above, they were turning into RiverClan at this rate. And they had acquired a fish. Perhaps this fish wouldn't be bad, since she had been ShadowClan. At least she had returned to the Clan she belonged with. He began to think. Well, it couldn't be Slugshore, as it was clear that Sunnyfern was her only murder. So who could it be? Foggymask pondered this question, but couldn't find an answer. Well, perhaps it was time for him to investigate and rid ShadowClan of more traitors and murderers.

@Marigoldwhisper
@Bean

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Yesterday, 11:56 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
PONDPAW
SILVER TONGUE [ ACTIVE ]
MIND READER [ ACTIVE ]

Pondpaw gave a shake of her mottled, blue-gray mackerel tabby pelt. ''That's fine by me,'' She responded, voice soft. ''I haven't learned much besides the Warrior Code. Doedapple taught me it back in RiverClan.''

{ @Aroogi }

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Warrior / 28 moons / ShC

---

He dipped his head to her. "That helps me more than you know." He rumbled softly. Of course her mentor had only taught her the code. Typical fish!

"So would you like to go out now and do some hunting practice then?" He asked the young molly. He wanted her to have a choice in her training one way or another. "Or we can do battle training. Whatever you want to do first. I want you to have a choice."

[ after your next post, do you want me to make a private thread for em? ]

"take a picture.. it'll last longer.."

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

Last edited by Aroogi; Yesterday at 11:57 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Owlwing was frustrated at Dawnstar's words. What was happening? The once alliance between them and Windclan was gone, and some mouse-brained cats were tearing down the Clan and everyone else.
He didn't like the idea of bunking with Riverclan cats. Too much fish and wetness.
Owlwing was nervous at the thought of a killer in the camp, and things could turn ugly if more cats wound up dead at the borders. He wondered who of his clanmates would do such a thing. Being a new member Owlwing didn't want to accuse anyone just yet, or the situation could get worse.
Owlwing had just found a home. He didn't want it ripped away again.