Last post by Mica
Today 06:23 AM

Old July 2nd, 2024, 12:11 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Mallowpaw
80/100

Mallowpaw had been expecting Bumblestar to cover the raid first, but instead she started the ceremonies, giving Rosekit and Ivykit their apprentice names. Then reassignments, before she began recounting the raid. RiverClan had been driven out of their territory and Cattail Pond had been reclaimed. Bumblestar was going to bring some cats into the abandoned territory to learn to navigate it for future reference, which seemed smart.

No ThunderClan cats died in the raid. The fact washed away most of the lingering guilt that laid in her stomach, guilt not that she didn't come- Mallowpaw wouldn't survive out there, she didn't know enough, only some defensive moves- but that she didn't want to come. Even if she had been given advanced battle training.

It seemed like Thistletoe was the opposite, coming along even when he wasn't meant to. When Bumblestar had demoted him, he had left the clan out of shame. Mallowpaw wasn't sure she wouldn't do the same thing if faced with that punishment; she hated being punished, and demotion was designed to be humiliating.

The meeting seemed to be going smoothly, but that didn't last. It never did. Thankfully it wasn't a traitor being exiled or executed, just an apprentice having an outburst. Empathy tugged in her gut; Mallowpaw hadn't had the same experience, but she knew the feeling of being abandoned. That no-one cared. She especially knew the feeling of losing one's family.

After watching him limp into the medicine cat's den, Mallowpaw turned her attention back to Bumblestar as she started talking again. Treepaw and Fallingpaw were getting their warrior names, and her eyes scanned them as they took their vows. Both looked old for apprentices, and it was that fact that made the last knots in her stomach break. Mallowpaw knew she would likely end her apprenticeship late, but at least she wasn't the only one.

They received their warrior names, Treetiger and Risingstorm. Mallowpaw called out with the others, her words melting into her clanmates', their voices echoing through camp, rising into the sky for StarClan to hear. "Treetiger! Risingstorm!"

But the joyful mood hanging over camp was dampened by Bumblestar's final announcement. Drizzlecloud was stepping down. Shock flitted through Mallowpaw's body; Drizzlecloud had been a medicine cat since before she was born. Why? What had happened?

Bumblestar didn't say, telling them it wasn't her place. A warning, that Drizzlecloud should still be treated with respect- that was easy enough, she was still a warrior and Mallowpaw's senior- then the leader signalled the end of the meeting. The apprentice sat there for a moment while she scanned the crowd for Drizzlecloud's grey pelt, wanting to see her reaction, trying to gauge the reason she had left her role. Then, dipping her head towards the now former medicine cat, Mallowpaw stood up and headed towards the apprentice den. She needed time to process the news.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 03:30 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw dips her head on respect and turtlekit copies dawnpaw.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:06 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Weepingwillow dipped her head and limped off to the nursery

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:50 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosekit, 3/100

✽❀✽

Well, well, well! The russet and brown tabby apprentice thought to himself, striding forward to a halt beside his new mentor with his posture perfect and his head held high. What’d ya’ know, like- I’ve started my apprenticeship, so what’s there to worry about anymore? Now, the obvious answer to this question came in a singular word; Training. But at the same time, this was something that Rosepaw had already adjusted to, the very thing he had tried to dedicate his kithood to, so what was the point in giving up on it so early? Yes, the russet tabby apprentice had a feeling that training was going to be his goal for a while… whether he be best at combat training, hunting training, possibly climbing training, or- heck, medicine training, he was going to prioritize work above all things. Sociability? Ha! How pathetic! No, Rosepaw wanted the honor and glam of his skills and abilities, not his social life. Despite the fact that he had an urge to make some good friends and laugh with somebody for the first time in forever that was eating painfully at his heart, Rosepaw forced the flaws in his plans out of his mind. In Rosepaw’s opinion, in went, ‘Rosepaw’s internal issues are not Rosepaw’s problem’, and he constantly pushed aside the itch to allow his true desires for friends and family to flow.

Now, great, there’s more meeting left… He mused silently and sarcastically, lip curling as he a growl rumbled in his throat. What else? I s’pose Bumblestar ain’t exactly the type to go off wastin’ ‘er clan’s time, but at the same time, who knows, man, maybe she’ll have some sort’a personality-swing an’ bore us to death. Rosepaw was mostly just joking to himself, but he was in fact worried that the next thing he would hear would be something sad and uninteresting. Unworthy of too much Clan-Wide, to word it out differently. In Rosepaw’s defense, it felt as if they had already covered everything that needed to be covered, so what was left for ThunderClan’s leader to tell them? What knowledge still had yet to spread throughout Bumblestar’s clan? With ceremonies out of the way, the talk of the raid knocked away, and all of the things… Rosepaw saw no point in more of a meeting, but the more he thought about it all, the less irritated with it he got. Now the growing young tom was curious. Bumblestar had never proven herself to stall or celebrate for too long, especially when everybody’s bodies were literally screaming at them to get the heck in bed, so the chances it would be something decently important were awfully high, if not certain. Narrowing his eyes with interest, Rosepaw decided that ThunderClan would just have to hope that the incoming news was good, not some sob-story to match with the general ThunderClan personality at the moment.

Bumblestar began, and Rosepaw watched with widening eyes and perked ears, straining his neck to get a good look at everything. ThunderClan’s leader spoke simply and honestly, right off the bat starting off by letting them know the big deal. This was something Rosepaw had always appreciated in his leader; At least in front of him, the she-cat had never given any drawn out introduction or hook to everything she said as if she was in some dramatic film, she simply told everybody what they needed to know and made sure nobody would be disrespectful. But Rosepaw was too busy with his jaw falling and his eyebrows raising to think about this. Bumblestar told them that on the way back from the RiverClan chaos, Drizzlecloud had let her know that she was no longer interested in being a medicine cat of ThunderClan. Drizzlecloud, the medicine cat that had served the clan wonderfully for moons upon moons, was retiring. Rosepaw was speechless for a moment. Finally, a thought entered his once-silent mind. Welp, there goes one of two plant extremists, huh! It wasn’t long before the tabby tom’s surprise immediately died off into amusement. It wasn’t particularly bad news… in fact, Drizzlecloud was most likely just doing what she sought was best for herself, and Rosepaw did not want to bug her about it, especially if personal reasons were involved. Despite Rosepaw’s snappiness and sassiness, he was decently polite when it came to respecting some certain boundaries, personal information very much included.

I sure wonder why she stepped down, though- not gonna go for askin’ her… I mean, I’m sure SOME ass of a guy’s gonna try that- so much for respect, huh- but it certainly ain’t gonna be me, a’ight? The russet and brown apprentice, slowly and respectfully, dipped his head as if to say, understood before flicking it right back up and exhaling a long, quick and brisk breath. Any way, I’m guessin’ that just leaves Springlight, huh? Oh boy. He titled his head to the side as Bumblestar ended the meeting. At least Drizzlecloud waited ‘till the battle was over, though… we had some time to heal, thanks to her. Hmph! He coudln’t resist a smirk, and along with most of everybody else, Rosepaw slumped up onto all fours and with a long sigh, he skipped along towards the apprentices den for the first time. But thanks to the meeting’s unexpected ending, he was too busy thinking about the medicine cats- er, uh, cat- and their new lives to think about himself. ThunderClan was going to have one medicine cat, unless Springlight quickly found herself an apprentice, then- of course, WindClan managed just fine with Lightningstorm, but chances were, medicine apprentices were a good idea, thanks to the constant possibility of soemthing happening to the other medicine cat. Rosepaw shook his head.Well, nothin’ too bad’ll happen to Springlight… it’s all up to her. ‘Most I can do is wish ‘er some luck, if I ever find myself the chance. Ha, chance! With that, the apprentice disappeared into his new den.

✽❀✽

Short again, but that’s because I’m dying in a car with little to no service, ouch. Have a nice day, if you wasted some time reading that last sentence.

Replies will come a bit slowly until June 4th, EST!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~