Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:13 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by samm
Today 12:13 AM

Old July 1st, 2024, 08:48 PM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop had been gnawing on a squirrel by the edge of camp when she heard Finchswoop call out her name. Her green eyes brightened at the sight of her mate, and she beckoned the dilute tortoiseshell tom over to her with a wave of her plumed tail.

{ @Windy }

Pondpaw is known as ShadowClan's The Charmer.

Rosehawk is known as RiverClan's The Rose-Colored Hawk.
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:56 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop had been gnawing on a squirrel by the edge of camp when she heard Finchswoop call out her name. Her green eyes brightened at the sight of her mate, and she beckoned the dilute tortoiseshell tom over to her with a wave of her plumed tail.

{ @Windy }
"What's that you have there, love?" purred Finchswoop.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:57 PM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 34 moons
Before she could get a good look at the bleeding ear that Whitepaw now sported, the apprentice was darting off into the den. Redhawk blinked, concern growing over her. She opened her jaws to reply to Darkclaw when she followed the young apprentice. Her eyes flickered between the apprentices' den and the body that had just been dragged to the outskirts of the cleaning. Whitepaw didn't seem too terribly hurt...

"I can g-get the body," she told Bumblestar as she set the damp moss down. It irritated her that her Clanmate hadn't seen fit to make sure it got dragged all the way out of camp, but she let it go for now. Padding towards the limp form of Shockclaw, she scooped her onto her back and limped out of camp to bury her in the outskirts.

[ Whitepaw - @Windy ] [ Darkclaw - @KestrelPaw ] [ Bumblestar - @dino. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; July 1st, 2024 at 08:58 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 09:03 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 34 moons
Before she could get a good look at the bleeding ear that Whitepaw now sported, the apprentice was darting off into the den. Redhawk blinked, concern growing over her. She opened her jaws to reply to Darkclaw when she followed the young apprentice. Her eyes flickered between the apprentices' den and the body that had just been dragged to the outskirts of the cleaning. Whitepaw didn't seem too terribly hurt...

"I can g-get the body," she told Bumblestar as she set the damp moss down. It irritated her that her Clanmate hadn't seen fit to make sure it got dragged all the way out of camp, but she let it go for now. Padding towards the limp form of Shockclaw, she scooped her onto her back and limped out of camp to bury her in the outskirts.

[ Whitepaw - @Windy ] [ Darkclaw - @KestrelPaw ] [ Bumblestar - @dino. ]
Sorry! Darkclaw yowled, and sprinted after Whitepaw.
Old July 1st, 2024, 09:11 PM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

''A squirrel,'' Larkswoop replied, voice soft and angel-like. The half-eaten squirrel lay between her forepaws. ''Would you like the rest?'' She nudged it towards Finchswoop with her muzzle.

{ @Windy }

Pondpaw is known as ShadowClan's The Charmer.

Rosehawk is known as RiverClan's The Rose-Colored Hawk.
Old July 1st, 2024, 11:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

A warm purr welled up in the ThunderClanner's throat as her littermate settled down beside her. Larkswoop blinked and tipped her head to the side, green eyes narrowed thoughtfully as she nudged the squirrel towards Crowtalon with a forepaw.

''Have you seen Willowfrost lately?'' The she-cat asked quietly. As the oldest of her and her siblings, their mother had asked Larkswoop to keep an eye on her younger sister and brothers just before she had joined StarClan's ranks. ''I haven't, and I'm starting to worry.''

CROWTALON

Crowtalon looked up from his meal hmm no he hadn’t seen willowfrost lately which was supprising to him “[B]mm no I actually haven’t seen Willowfrost recently..why’d you ask?/B]he asked his sister with a puzzled look on his face

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 2nd, 2024, 08:13 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
LARKSWOOP

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop paced back and forth within the clearing on dusky-brown paws. Her claws flexed in and out of their claw beds, digging into the soft earth beneath the warrior every so often. Her tail tip twitched in agitation. Great StarClan, where was Willowfrost?

The ThunderClanner's sister had gone missing a few sunrises ago. Just before their mother had died, she had asked Larkswoop to keep an eye on her siblings but take care of herself, too. Larkswoop lashed her tail. If her mini-mother didn't show up anytime soon, Larkswoop would go out there and find her herself.

{ @Blaaze }

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

Ssssighhhh. There was always some cat pacing, bouncing, running, etcetera. Raising one whisker brow, the Bronze Knight watched as the brown tabby walked back and forth, back and forth. Couldn't he close his eyes for one second without disruption? KesStress was problematic enough. Okay, that was a lie. He didn't mind her antics. She was the sole exception. So, his prismatic green hues followed the molly until he grew tired of watching her go back and forth, back and forth. With an inward sigh, he called out to her- Larkswoop. "Don't you go worrying yourself to death;" He mewed casually, stooping over to groom his flank. "Whatevers going on will be fine. Go sit down, I'm tired of being disrupted." He complained wryly, amusement glinting in his eyes.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old July 2nd, 2024, 12:20 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
no sig bc computer is not for mee)

Twilightforest padded into camp, a mouse in his jaws. They put it down in the fresh kill pile and grabbed a different mouse. He stalked over to the edge of the clearing and lied down.

( @Spider. damn totally not short )

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch]

Risingstorm walked out of the warriors' den into the camp. The tom's fur was messy from sleeping for a while, and he had just woken up, so he needed to smooth out his dusty fur, but he could do that after he ate. He walked across the path to the fresh-kill pile, which was worn down by paw steps before him. The sun was bright in his face, burning his eyes that were adjusted to the darkness of the warriors' den and his closed eyes.

Risingstorm reached the kill pile and picked up a mouse that he could tell was fresh by the slight warmth that still lingered on its body. He walked off to go eat, padding towards a shaded spot in the clearing where he could eat without the sun in his eyes. Risingstorm reached the spot, placed the mouse at his paws, and began to eat. Once he finished his mouse, he fixed his fur as his eyes became more adjusted to the day.

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old July 2nd, 2024, 05:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

He was...home. Morningpaw was home! Oh he was so happy that he was home even if there was almost nothing here for him anymore. That's why he had left in the first place, wanting to find the other links of his family but then... the apprentice shook his head to clear the thoughts and his drowsiness but for some reason he just wanted to sleep. Even if he needed to see who of his family is left, all he really wanted to do was rest his eyes for a moment. No! He needed to find his... Morningpaw's green eyes blinked as he stared wide eyed into the clearing after the cats who found him left him to his own devices. Wolf...Wolfpaw? But that was...he... what happened to his brother?! Morningpaw started forward and gained speed rapidly as he called out to his brother, "WOLFPAW!" If the other tom allowed it to happen, Morningpaw would quite frankly tackle him.

Concern overtook Morningpaw as he stared at his brother, whether that was from being on top of him after tackling or standing beside him was up to a certain roleplayer. "Wolf..Wolfpaw...I'm so s-sorry.." Morningpaw felt the stinging of tears in his eyes and he allowed the droplets to fall from his muzzle. "W-what happened? Did someone-someone hurt you?" Why was his brother missing a leg? What has happened since Morningpaw had disappeared as he stupidly did. The young apprentice realized just how far away his life from only two moons ago felt. He just stared at Wolfpaw as he waited for the other feline's reaction.
[ @Bean - Wolfpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 05:24 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Yay!! Wolfpaw could leave the medicine den!!! Maybe, he actually didn't know. His stub didn't hurt as much as it did when he had it amputated, so that was good enough for him!! The dark brown tabby tom limped his way into the clearing. It was still very hard to walk, so that was a downside. Wolfpaw took his seat outside the medicine den, just like any day when he decided he wanted to see the light of day and not snooze. But today, something was off. He lifted his head, opening his jaw as a familiar scent flooded his nostrils. No - It couldn't be. It couldn- "WAHH!" he yowled when he was all of the sudden tackled to the ground. He blinked his green eyes open, facing the pelt he hadn't seen since... what, two moons ago?? He blinked. And then again. But they were real - and he was standing right on top of Wolfpaw.

"Morningpaw?" he mewed in disbelief, shaking his head. So one of his family members was alive??? But- where was mama and the rest of his siblings? The eldest of Antfluff's litter grinned as he shoved his baby brother off of him. He stiffened once Morningpaw started talking about... his missing leg. And there it was, the feeling that he still had it. "More like some dumbass tree. Got trapped under it and..." how could the young tom put it in a way to spare his younger sibling the details? "It had to come off," he said, swallowing what felt like a lump in his throat. "Yeah, This is all that's left," he said, wiggling his stump. He barley had a leg at this point with how close to his body it was. He could remember it all too clearly, notably the excruciating pain that he had to feel, and at such a young age as well.

"You left me," he whimpered, tears welling up in his eyes. "You and mama and our siblings, you all left me. Alone. I-I, DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR-OR,, OR I'LL UHHH I'LL BE MAD!" he said, half yelling half purring. The larger apprentice pushed his cheek into Morningpaw's fur, a loud purr rumbling in his throat. Now that Mornin has returned, Wolfpaw knew he needed to step up as his big brother and protect Morningpaw. He wouldn't let any of his family disappear again. "Now where the hell did you go," he said, shuffling back, green hues gleaming hopefully. He really didn't want morning to be injured.

[ @Dolomedes ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream