Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:27 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:19 AM
Spiders characters designs
by Spider.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:19 AM
Vinepaw Training...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:13 AM
Stonetail sibling finder
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:13 AM

Old June 30th, 2024, 06:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Twigstep-96 Moons-Evil Grandpa

Twigstep looked around this camp was definitely not the best maybe he was just set in his ways or maybe it was because of how low riverclan had fallen.He wore a grim scowl on his face,not only was his leg messed up from the fight it seemed like the days only stretched longer and longer.He then spotted a warrior this cat seemed different “mmscuse me may I ask what your name is?”he asked his voice was rough those he tried to have a inncocent appearance
Tags- @Rose

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 30th, 2024 at 06:35 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 04:58 AM

Bump Policy: 20 hours

Cloudshine || 20 moons || he/him

He is found sitting around camp and observing the area. Cloudshine had listened to Dusklion's patrol announcement recently, wondering if he'll later be placed in one as well. If there are less chances though, that's fine with him. He doesn't mind staying put in camp and being alert for anything. Although Cloudshine ought to stretch and yawn, then went back to his sitting position.
Old July 1st, 2024, 10:47 AM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Hearing her name called for an herb patrol, Dusklion headed over to where cats were gathering up. She didn't quite spot Jaggedpaw yet, but Duskleaf was here. "We should head out soon if the kid doesn't show," the deputy mentioned, wondering where he was. She hadn't seen the newly named former outsider in camp lately; hopefully he'd hear his name and come running.

[ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ] [ Jaggedpaw - @Madelaine ]
[ got us an extension! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 1st, 2024, 01:44 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @Ladiebugg @chickadee | sorry y'all ! didn't know worm was on a patrol but i did get an extension

stars, of course the first patrol he was placed on had to be a herb patrol of sorts. borage sounded the slightest bit familiar but any memory he had associated with was long gone. fifty-five moons and medicine cats still couldn't remember visual descriptions would never going to help him here. wormbite supposed he had four other eyes to fill that gap. at least juniper berries were in spiky,, bushes - he could start there. .. it would be fine. at least he hadn't recently ate.

with a small sigh, the oriental pushed himself up into a standing position and limped his way towards the camp entrance. his pink nose twitched at the scent of -- ,, well it wasn't morningmimic so he had to assume this was tulippaw. one of his younger clanmates he wasn't familiar with.

wormbite dipped his head in acknowledgement, "goodmorning, " he mewed quietly, taking a seat while they waited for their final member to join them.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 1st, 2024 at 01:46 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 02:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Hearing his name he moved over to the two cats who were waiting for him. Looked like he was a bit late, but at least he was here now. "Sorry I'm here.", he meowed. Jaggedpaw felt embarrassed.

[ @taillow; @Seamrog; sorry for the lateness my mental health is not good, but I'm here to try ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 1st, 2024, 04:44 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

ShellSeakit
3 moons - he/him - RC
Seakit was still getting used to his new name. Shellkit sounded still so right to him. So he was a bit taken aback when Goldfish said something in reference tk him, and referred to him as Shellkit. "Mama?" he chirruped, tilting his pale orange head.

Then a cat named Spottedstream introduced herself as Goldfish's sister, and his aunt. Well, if a cat was Mama's sister, the surely he'd have met them before, right? Seakit pressed himself up against Spottedstream, and he thought he caught the faintest scent of milk, but that probably came from Mama. Plus, the silver bengal mostly smelled like those new cats, the ones Mister Fadingstar called outsiders.
@Blazimations @Bean (sorry for late and sloppy response! Been on hiatus)

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by ghost.; July 1st, 2024 at 04:46 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 07:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Twigstep-96 Moons-Evil Grandpa

Twigstep looked around this camp was definitely not the best maybe he was just set in his ways or maybe it was because of how low riverclan had fallen.He wore a grim scowl on his face,not only was his leg messed up from the fight it seemed like the days only stretched longer and longer.He then spotted a warrior this cat seemed different “mmscuse me may I ask what your name is?”he asked his voice was rough those he tried to have a inncocent appearance
Tags- @Rose

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Her life was a nightmare. A disaster. And there was no one to blame but herself. Wisteriawren held in a quiet whimper as she lay in the clearing, her cheek pressed against the cold ground, all her focus on not caving to the tears that wanted to spill down her cheeks. So when a voice sounded above her, Wisteriawren warily lifted her head, watery blue-gold eyes turning towards Twigstep. Oh. It was the elder she'd talked to before.

It felt like something from another lifetime. "Hello." The former kittypet whispered. "It's Wisteriawren."

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:37 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Fadingstar was itching to get out and do something. All this sitting around camp letting time pass by was boring and pointless.

So, do something he would.

Padding to the center of the clearing, he called out, "Apprentices! If there's a few cats interested, I'd like to take you out for some training. Something different than plain old fighting or hunting- I'd like to teach you how to track. Come join me if you're interested."

(Open to any RiverClan apprentices! This will be taking place in a private thread. If your cat completes this roleplay, it can count as a training instance for them!)

----------------------------------------------------

( This is taking place separately from what's been posted above )

( @Bean )

( Hope you don't mind me grabbing Russet! If you're not open to this, please let me know! )

Fadingstar found Russethowl after a little bit of searching. He had a request on his mind- one that might surprise the former ThunderClan warrior. Still, his interest in what he was going to ask was strong.

"Russethowl," he greeted with a dip of his head. "I want you to show me how to climb a tree. A strange request from a RiverClan cat, I know, but I have my reasons. Are you up for it?"
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 1st, 2024, 10:42 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
A large russet tom with green eyes

Russethowl was hanging out in the clearing, observing his clanmates. Maybe if he learned to act like a RiverClanner would help him fit in easier. He was caught off-guard when Fadingstar came over to him. Stars, did he do something wrong?? Not that he could think of. Russethowl's jaw dropped as the leader requested a tree-climbing lesson. Not at the request itself, but rather at the fact HIS LEADER ASKED HIM TO TEACH THEM SOMETHING. The large tom nodded, getting up. "I- of course, Fadingstar!" he purred. Oops. Did he sound too eager?? Not his fault! He was teaching his leader something! "I get you have your reasons, so I won't bug ya about it. Just know I am honored that I'm teaching ya something. Not every day you teach a leader somethin. So, lead the way," he said, motioning his paw for the leader to lead them out.

[ @occultation ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 2nd, 2024, 06:20 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

[ shadowkit | she/her | 2 moons ]
/ 3/100 \

~ black she-cat with gray spots, yellow eyes, and one white foot ~

The jet-black she-kit snapped her head around to see a gray kit with stripes approach and say his name was Aspenkit. ‶Oh, hi. I'm Shadowkit. I'm... in deep thought.″ She says, scratching her ears. ‶What were you doing before talking to me?″

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(42)10/10]|

Deep thought huh, about what.. "Oh me, I was just chilling in the nursery being bored" he replied. Nothing very interesting happened around this camp, nothing happened much at the other one either but atleast that was their home. This wasn't. "what you thinking about?" he asked curiously. Honestly he'd understand if it was about home, their real him not this place, or about the battle. He'd been thinking about it a lot too.

"uh, you know. I heard about some rumour that there's another group of cats that live in these mountains. Of course I know it just a rumour but if it were true I'm sure Fadingstar and Dusklion would deal with them." Aspenkit said proudly, he still didn't doubt that his leader or deputy were the best and strongest out there despite them losing the last battle. That battle hadn't been fair so he understood why they failed to protect the clan. Well the did protect them but not their territory or home sadly.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; July 2nd, 2024 at 06:21 AM.